A Lucky Break?

Story Info
Couple discover they can depend on friends.
1.2k words
3.91
53.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DannyR
DannyR
4 Followers

We had taken our time and enjoyed a lazy Sunday afternoon in preparation for my leaving for a week of business meetings in Miami. Kathy and I had been married for almost six years and she was just as beautiful now as when we first met. Kathy is a gorgeous natural blond, 5'2", 125 lbs with 34C tits that had just a hint of sag with the nipples turning up.

Now at end the day Kathy insisted on skating. Kathy is very athletic and inline skates are second nature to her. Now me on the other hand... So here we are at the emergency room and Kathy has two broken wrists and casts up to her shoulders. We got home about 7:00 pm and she was feeling pretty good; modern pharmaceuticals are so amazing. About 8:30 the full realization hit, Kathy couldn't do anything for herself. She said she had to use the bathroom, I ended up pulling her slacks and panties down, helping her sit, doing the paperwork, and then redressing her. My business meeting could not be rescheduled but what about Kathy?

Mike and Janice are our best friends and live two doors from us. Janice was a nurse before she had their baby. Janice said that she would take care of Kathy, even sleeping over if need be. Kathy said that wasn't required but had me program a speed dial on our speaker phone for Janice's cell phone. Janice promised she would keep that phone with her every hour until I returned Friday afternoon.

Everything was fine till Wednesday afternoon. Kathy felt the call of nature and hit the speed dial for Janice. Mike answered the phone. Janice was having a problem with the baby and had taken it to the doctor but expected to be home very shortly. Half an hour later Kathy called again. Janice still wasn't home, Mike said she should've been home already and he was trying to find her to see what was going on. Kathy told Mike she needed help SOON! Mike said he would call a couple of the neighbor wives to get her some help. About fifteen minutes later Mike called and said all the neighbors he knew were gone or only the husbands were home. At this point Kathy was desperate, she asked Mike to come over and help her.

Mike was over within five minutes. Mike is a tall 6'4", about 195 lbs, as Kathy once described him - a big, cute teddy bear. When Mike came in the house he was blushing and stammering, but Kathy was in pain. She immediately led him to the bathroom. Mike pulled her shorts and panties down, averting his eyes as he did so. Kathy just made the seat when she let go with a healthy stream of urine. When she finished she sat on the toilet with her legs firmly pressed together, her hands in her lap.

They looked at each other for about thirty seconds, Mike being careful to keep his eyes no lower than neck level. Finally Mike said, "I guess its not like I've never seen one, I mean Janice has one too" and bent down and rolled off some toilet paper. Kathy sighed and spread her legs and leaned back to give him access. Mike looked and then said, "but Janice doesn't shave hers!" Kathy keeps everything bare except for a small mohawk just above the slit. Mike carefully wiped Kathy's pussy, dropped the paper in the toilet and helped her pull her shorts and panties into place. Kathy thanked him and Mike returned home to try and find out what was happening with the baby.

About an hour later Mike called to tell Kathy that the baby was having an emergency appendectomy and Janice would be staying at the hospital with the baby til further notice. Mike said that he would look for some one else to help Kathy. Kathy told Mike that wasn't necessary for her concern. She said you've seen it now, I guess it won't hurt you to see it again. About 8:30 she called Janice's phone and Mike was over in minutes. This time he knelt down as he pulled her shorts and panties down. This put his face just inches away from her pussy as he helped her sit. Kathy again spread her legs and leaned back to give Mike access and as she put it, "a good field of view". This time Mike used one hand to spread open her lips and gently dabbed the moisture. He kept her spread open and took a second bunch of toilet paper and swabbed down the center and along side the lips. He then helped her stand and pulled her shorts and panties in place.

Kathy had Mike help her numerous times until Friday morning. Each time his attention to detail increased til it was taking her ten minutes to get wiped and when he left Kathy said she was left with a dripping pussy and a frustrated desire to get herself off.

I was due back at 4:30. About 10:00 Mike came over and asked Kathy if she wanted to shower. Kathy reminded him she couldn't get her casts wet. Mike held out two small plastic garbage bags and some duct tape. He covered both casts and taped the opening so it was relatively water tight. He led Kathy to the bathroom and pulled down her shorts and panties. Kathy said that she instantly got wet as she stepped out of them and was naked from the waist down.

Mike then unbuttoned her blouse. She said it wasn't easy getting it over the casts but he did it without ripping anything. Kathy said she felt her pussy juice running down her leg as she stood wearing only her bra. Then it too was off. Mike stood and stared at her. He reached out his hands and rubbed her tits. Kathy said her nipples had been hard before but now were like granite. He pinched them lightly and she almost came. Mike took off his shirt and jeans and was wearing a bathing suit.

A bathing suit with a large bulge in it. He turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. Kathy stepped in followed by Mike. Mike soaped her body paying special attention to the important parts. While he was washing her pussy she had a strong orgasm. Kathy said that all during the shower, as their bodies touched she felt the hardness of his erection. She felt sorry for him and asked if he would let her see him since he had been looking at her for the past two and a half days. Mike pulled down his suit and his cock sprang free. Kathy said that she knelt down and took it into her mouth. She said he lasted about two minutes and shot a huge load into her throat. She sucked him to the last drop, stood up and kissed him. Mike took his time drying her and brought her off again using his tongue on her pussy. By this time his cock was again at full attention so Kathy sucked him off once more.

By 4:30 Mike had dried Kathy's hair and brushed it, she had a negligee and robe on, but no panties! Mike met me as I arrived home and filled me in on the babies condition and that he had taken Janice's place as care giver, then he left. Kathy started telling me the details of the past three days, and by 4:45 as I listened to her tale; my cock was in the tightest, warm, moist pussy you have ever imagined.

DannyR
DannyR
4 Followers