A Lucky Break

Story Info
Girl finds steamy sexual encounter in a dark theatre.
1.9k words
4.26
90.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an ugly, windy, and unforgivingly hot day. I was in a rotten mood to begin with. My boyfriend and I had broken up the night before, and I was getting ready to meet my best girlfriend at the theatre for a movie and some men-bashing afterwards at our favorite bar. I threw on a pink strappy sundress and didn't even bother with a bra. Too hot, and too uncomfortable on a day like today. I pulled my hair back with a big clippy and set off for the show.

When I pulled into the parking lot of the theatre, my cell phone rang. My best friend was calling to inform me that she couldn't make it to the show. Her sister needed a sitter and she really had to help her out.

Ugh! Just my luck. Well, screw it, I thought, I will go see the show by myself. To make matters worse, the lines were long, and when I finally got into the theatre, the lights were already low. I fumbled around till I found a seat in the very back row. Luckily it was an end seat, but, there was a person sitting in the seat directly beside me. I hate that. No one was in the seat in front of me which was my first lucky break of the day.

I sat down, and propped my feet up on the seat in front of me. I was wearing pink flipflops with little flowers on the strappy part. My toes were a metallic blue color and I was sporting my usual six toe rings.

Half way through the movie, the gentleman beside me got up to exit the row. I seriously thought of asking him to grab me a diet Pepsi and a snickers bar. It was the first that I had actually looked at him, and I was surprised with myself for not having noticed sooner that he was actually pretty cute. He was tall and had some really nice arms on him. Even in the dark, I could see that he had a sexy black arm band tattoo around his bicep. Yum. I moved my feet for him to pass and noticed that he watched my feet while I moved them out of his way. Could it be? Nah. Well, he did stare pretty hard at my little girls...that is what I call my toes! But, with six toerings on, it sometimes draws a bit of attention. I doubted that this guy was a foot perv, but one can never tell.

He came back shortly with a big drink. He smelled a little smoky and it made me crave a cigarette really bad. When he entered the row, he tripped on my purse and I apologized to him.

"No problem. I'm just glad I didn't trip over one of your pretty feet." he whispered to me.

Well, there you have it. I could confirm this man's foot obsession with that single comment and the look in his eyes!

Foot perv. Dark theatre. Back row. Maybe this would turn out interesting.

I put my feet back up on the chair in front of me and my next-door-neighbor deliberately took a long gander at my toes. It delighted me to know that he was probably getting aroused just gazing at my feet. I do have some pretty nice feet, I guess. I take painstaking care to make them look nice. Freshly polished always, and adorned with toerings and an anklet is habitual for me.

I'm sort of a shy person, but once in awhile, when I am in a frisky mood, I surprise myself. Today, I felt frisky. Partly pissed at my rotten weekend, and partly just plain old horny.

I definitely surprised myself when I leaned over to the tattoo guy and whispered, "What do you like best about feet?"

"Everything." he immediately answered.

We sat there for about 5 more minutes trying to be absorbed in the movie, but, not able to take our minds off the sexual tension between us.

He finally leaned towards me and said those words I was so hoping he would say...and so not expecting him to say. "Expect nothing, that way you'll never be disappointed" a good friend once told me.

"Can I rub your foot for just a little while?" he whispered.

"Well, sure, I guess." I replied trying to act a bit taken back and reluctant.

I turned a bit sideways in my chair, and raised my foot up to his lap. I felt like I was in a movie myself....and it wouldn't be a PG movie, if I could have it my way!

He took my little foot firmly in his hands and began pushing his thumbs ever-so-softly into my arch. He applied more pressure and I felt my whole body relax and my libido began to act up. His hands felt warm and rough and sent shivers straight up my legs. I tried to keep my eyes on the screen, but I couldn't help but watch his face as he concentrated so seriously on my foot. It turned me on so much to see him so engaged in what he was doing to me.

He lightly ran his index finger over the tops of my toes. My toes go straight down in size and he bumped his finger down them and back up again. He slid his fingers between my toes and put his whole hand around my ankle. He twisted and twirled my toerings around and around. He slid them on and off. He even bent down once and teasingly kissed the top of my big toe. My heart skipped a beat!

He ran his hand up my calf to my knee...."Feel good?" he whispered leaning closer to me.

"Mmmm-hmm" I replied.

He smiled and took it as permission to move up my leg a bit further. Talk about your frisky moods. His hand rubbed up and down my long leg and I felt like I was melted to my chair. Thank God no one was directly beside him on the other side! We were making quite the scene to anyone who could see. I didn't really give a good goddamn at this point. I was so turned on by this guy, I did something I still to this day am quite in awe of. I gently took his roaming hand, and slid it all the way up between my legs, under my skirt, to my panties. I felt something hard against my foot on his lap, and realized he was getting very, very excited also.

He didn't waste any time, and pushed my panties to one side, sliding his fingers along my soft skin. His other hand was on my foot, which was, by now, rubbing against the hard cock hidden under his jeans.

He teased my wet pussy with his fingers and I rubbed him harder with my foot. When he sunk two fingers deep into my drenched fuckhole, I could hardly swallow the moan in the back of my throat. As he pushed his fingers in and out of me, he bent over and sucked my toes making my whole body tremble. I kept thinking how badly I wanted this man on his knees in front of me, with his head buried deep between my legs. I felt out of control...like a complete slut-for-a-day!

I was to the point of not being able to really control myself too well, so I lowered my foot from his lap, and took hold of his forearm, pulling it out from it's playground under my skirt.

"I'm sorry...I...it's....I cant keep doing this here." I giggled.

"I know, it's not very private, is it?" he asked.

"No!"

"Well, what do you want to do?" he asked.

"Follow me." I replied.

I walked out of the dark room, and he casually grabbed my hand and entwined his fingers with mine as we walked down the hall in silence. We rounded a corner near the restrooms, and I saw what I was looking for.

I looked around before I gently jiggled the handle of the broom closet situated between the restrooms.

When we got in the small closet, as he shut the door and moved a heavy bucket full of sand in front of it, I said to him,

"Don't be too nice."

I could see his stiff cock under the denim jeans. I brazenly stared at it as he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my ass under my short skirt. He kissed me and roughly squeezed my ass with his hands. My hands went straight to his button and zipper at the front of his jeans. I couldn't wait to get a hold of that deliciously hard cock of his.

He pushed my panties aside and once again, his fingers were deep inside me. This time, I didn't hold back my moans and small cries. He grew harder when he heard how much I loved his fingers fucking my wet pussy.

By now, I had his jeans and boxers down to his ankles, and I was grabbing his cock and rubbing it up and down with my little hand. I was really wanting to get down on my knees and take a good taste of him, but, before I could, it was him dropping to his knees. He grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy- up to his mouth. He was some kind of lover, this one! I felt his tongue flicking over my clit. My hips moved on their own and he gave my ass a hard smack...a couple more of those and I would come all over this guys face!

When he could tell I was close to exploding, he came up and kissed me deep and hard on my mouth. His hands were immediately back on my ass and he hoisted me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He had me pinned up against the wall. I felt his hard dick on my pussy and told him to "fuck me".

He obliged, of course. When he sunk his hard cock into me, I had to cover my mouth with my hand so as not to cry out and be discovered! He grabbed my hand away from my mouth and used his own to cover it. I could tell he liked that, and I was so excited and wet, I wanted to explode. I like feeling dominated...even a little forced, and being in this old closet, fucking this hot stranger, with his hand clamped over my mouth was definitely one of the most erotic experiences I had yet encountered.

We slid to the floor and I straddled his lap as he sat against the wall. I think he must have been a bit psychic, cause at this point he reached around and gently nudged his finger into my ass. It was like he knew exactly what I wanted and needed. I fucked him harder and heard his breath become more shallow. He was close. So was I.

When he pushed a second finger into my tight ass, I cried out as the orgasm flooded over my body. He came too and we were both covered with sweat.

He kissed me and said,

"I owe you a movie, I believe."

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Hopefully sitting by you in a dark theatre."

What a lucky break!