A Lucky, Lucky, Lucky Man

Story Info
Widower gets lucky three times & finds happiness.
9k words
4.62
53k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers

Dear Readers: This story is a work of fiction. All names, places, and events depicted in this story are wholly fictitious and any resemblance to, connection with, or relation to any real people, places, or events is purely coincidental, unintentional, and unintended.

*

As I sit here at my computer and work on my latest project, I wonder just how I ever got to be so lucky. I have a nice house in a quiet neighborhood, a thriving business, a wonderful son who is quickly becoming a soccer prodigy, and a better, more beautiful woman than any average, slightly balding, 44 year old single dad deserves.

Please allow me to explain...

Four years ago my wife died of a brain aneurysm. It wasn't anyone's fault. She was simply planting flowers in our garden one minute and then a couple minutes later she was gone. Our next door neighbor at the time saw her fall over and rushed to help, but there was nothing that could be done.

In an instant I became a single dad raising a 6 year old son. My parents were too old to help, and I had no other relatives near by. Day care didn't work out, and a live-in house keeper/nanny was too expensive. My son Tommy wasn't taking the loss of his mom very well and was starting to have trouble in school, and I was starting to miss a lot of work. After 2 years of frustration, depression, and mourning I finally decided that it was time for a change.

So I quit my job, moved to the Midwest, bought a new house, and I started working as a free lance programmer. My old company was kind enough to hire me to work on a couple solo projects and then recommended me to other companies for several more. I soon had thriving one man business.

Having my own free lance business was perfect because it allowed me to work from home. I was there when Tommy left for school in the morning and when he came home in the afternoon. We grew much closer and experienced things together that usually only moms get to do. The extra attention Tommy got from me was just what he needed. He came out of his shell and started doing well in school again. After a few months he even told me he wanted to start playing soccer. It was the first time he had expressed an interest in any kind of outside activity since his mom died, so I signed him up the next day. And that is when my life really began to change.

A week later I stood on the side lines by myself and watched as Tommy went through his first practice. Since he had never played the game before, he wasn't nearly as skilled as the other boys, but he made up it with sheer speed and stubborn determination. I was surprised because I had never realized he was so fast. The coach clearly recognized it as well.

There were a couple of moms clustered together nearby, chatting about this and that. Eventually one of them -- an attractive redhead with sparkling green eyes -- walked over to me and asked, "Which one is yours?"

"Oh. My son is the kid in the green shirt," I replied.

"I thought so. He looks like you. Hi my name is Roxanne Walsh," she held out her hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Roxanne. My name is Bob Castle."

"Call me Roxie. Everyone does." The she asked, "Do you work nearby? I only ask because we don't usually see the dads at weekday practice."

"Uh, my wife died a few years back, so I work at home and take care of Tommy."

Roxie cringed, "Oh, I am so sorry. That's me, always talking without thinking. I hope you don't think I'm rude."

"It's OK. You had no way of knowing." After an awkward pause I asked, "Which one is your son?"

"Oh. Jason is the big one paired up with your boy."

"I see. He looks pretty good."

"Yeah, he is. He has been playing since he was 5."

In a flash, I thought I saw a way to help Tommy make a friend and get better at soccer. I asked Roxie, "Do you think he would mind showing Tommy the ropes? I mean, since it is Tommy's first year."

She replied, "I don't see why not. I am sure Jason would love to help him. And if he doesn't, I'll kick his ass!'

I laughed, "Sounds like you run a tight ship."

She smiled, "I do. A single mom can't give an inch."

I thought, "Hmmm, she's a single mom," but I then I quickly abandoned the idea. I hadn't had a date since Laura died, and I wasn't looking for a relationship. Also, a woman like Roxie was clearly out of my league. Mostly I think I was scared of what it might do to Tommy.

The practice ended and the boys came running over.

Jason yelled, "Hey mom, can we stop at McDonalds? I'm starved."

Roxie said, "Sorry champ. Dinner is already in the oven. By the way Jason, would you like to help Tommy learn soccer? Mr. Castle was wondering if you would help him out."

Jason looked at Tommy and said, "Sure. Tommy is the fastest kid I've ever seen. He is gonna make a great forward."

Tommy said excitedly, "Can I dad?"

I laughed, "Sure thing son. Roxie, why don't you give me your email address? Then we can compare schedules and set up a date for the boys to work together."

Jason chimed in, "She can't. She busted the computer."

Roxie glared at him, "Pipe down, mister." Then she laughed, "He's right. I guess I messed something up."

Tommy said proudly, "My dad can fix it. He's a genius with computers."

Roxie eyed me joking, "Is that true Bob? Are you some kind of computer genius?"

I said, "Well, I don't know about that, but I would be happy to take a look. I suppose I could come by right after I drop Tommy at school tomorrow morning."

Jason jumped a foot in the air, "All Right! I'll be able to play my games again."

Roxie said, "That's enough of that Jason." Then she said, "Bob, it's awfully nice of you to offer..."

I said, "No worries. I am sure it probably isn't too bad. I'd be happy to do it."

Roxie smiled and then dug a pad of paper out of her purse and wrote down her address and phone number. "Well OK. Here you go. I guess I'll see you in the morning."

I took the paper and said, "First thing. See you then."

The next morning I knocked on Roxie's door. I had brought a handful of floppies and CDs with various utilities so I could diagnose her sick machine. She opened up and said, "Oh Bob. I didn't expect you so soon. I was just about to jump in the shower."

I said, "I can come back another time if you like." Roxie looked a little bit groggy, standing there in a thick, pink bathrobe and fuzzy pink slippers. With her hair mussed-up, and wearing no makeup, she definitely didn't look like the well dressed, attractive woman I had met the previous day

"No. No. It's alright. Come on in. I'll show you where the computer is."

She led me to the family room saying, "I'm sorry, I must look frightening. I had kind of a late night last night." Then she pointed, "It's in here."

Her PC was surrounded by chaos on a small desk in an alcove in the family room. It wasn't more than a year old, so I didn't think it would have a hardware problem. I stacked her papers neatly, rearranged the clutter to give myself room to work, and then turned the machine on. It booted up smoothly and then froze.

"Hmmm, that's weird." I muttered. "Maybe a virus..."

I inserted a bootable CD-ROM with a virus scanner on it and restarted the sick machine. The software loaded quickly and then started to run, scanning every file on the disk. After about 30 seconds I said to Roxie, "There is no need for you to just sit here. This will be like watching the grass grow. I will yell if I need anything."

Roxie said, "Perfect. I'll just grab a quick shower. I'll only be a few minutes."

"Take your time," I said.

Roxie disappeared upstairs and I turned back and watched the scanner run. It had already found several system files that were infected. I figured they weren't the source of the infection so I let it continue. It got through about 15,000 files and then kicked out about 20 files in a row that were flagged as infected. Those files looked interesting, "probably downloaded carrying the virus," I thought. I wrote down the file names and waited.

The scan finished shortly after that. I clicked on the button to clean all the infected files and the software reported that it had successfully removed the virus. Then I rebooted the computer and watched as this time it started up smoothly. I ran a few additional diagnostics to make sure the hardware was all working, and then checked her Internet connection. Everything was in working order.

I looked back at the list of infected files. Except for the system files, every other one was an image file in a single directory. I browsed over to the files and clicked on the first one.

I stopped breathing when I saw that it was a digital photo of Roxie, fully nude and in a very provocative pose. I clicked on another one, and it was more of the same. I could still hear the shower running, so I clicked on a few more. They were all part of a series of shots of Roxie, in various poses, some in lingerie, some nude. They were obviously professionally done, tasteful, and very artistic. Roxie looked fabulous; green eyes, flaming red hair, flawless, milky white skin, and large, firm breasts, highlighting a very curvy and voluptuous body.

I clicked on one more. This one was a shot of Roxie on her side, with her legs spread and one hand stroking her pussy lips while she sucked on a man's cock. I stared at that photo for at least 30 seconds, until I realized my own cock was starting to grow.

Just then I noticed the shower had stopped. I quickly closed the file, and put away my stuff, then moved over to sit on the sofa. While I waited I flipped through a magazine, not really reading it; trying not to become excited by the thought of Roxie's magnificent body.

Roxie came down a few minutes later. She was still in her robe and slippers, but she had obviously put on a little makeup and combed her still wet hair. Maybe it was because of the pictures, but I thought she looked incredibly sexy.

"Do you want some coffee?" She asked.

"I'd love some," I said, jumping at the chance.

"So did you find the problem?"

"Yes I did. You had a virus infection. I just cleaned it off and the system was fine."

"Really? I wonder how that happened."

Not wanting to embarrass her or myself I said, "Oh, it could have come from anywhere; the Internet, or even from an infected CD-ROM. I noticed you didn't have your firewall turned on, so I fixed that as well. But you really need to install some anti-virus software."

The coffee was brewing and Roxie came over and sat down at the computer. She picked up a piece of paper and asked with a tremble in her voice, "W-were these the files?"

In my rush to clean up, I had left my notes behind. Roxie obviously recognized the file names. I gulped, "Uh, yes. Those were the infected files."

"Did you l-look at them?" She asked, obviously embarrassed.

I said, "Yes, but only a couple. I'm sorry."

She looked shocked for a moment, and then shrugged and said, "Oh what the hell... Did you like them?"

I tried to be diplomatic, "I thought they were vary tasteful. You are a very beautiful woman."

She relaxed and laughed nervously, "Well that's very nice of you to say. You obviously didn't look at all of them because there are some real toe curlers in there."

There was an uncomfortable pause and then I asked, "Roxie, if you don't mind telling me. Why did you pose for them?"

She smiled, "While I was pregnant with Jason, I gained a lot of weight. It took almost two years of constant exercise and diet to get that weight off. Unfortunately it left my breasts sagging quite a bit. My ex-husband, George, bought me breast implants and a little liposuction as a present. After the surgery, I felt so good about my body again that it was easy for George to convince me to do those photos. His best friend is a professional photographer, and he did the shots. Actually I am quite proud of them, which is why I still keep them."

I said, "I see. That makes sense."

She continued, "After the divorce, it took my lawyer a year to get that bastard George to turn those pictures over to me. Funny, I didn't even know they were on the computer. I must have accidentally copied them there when George finally gave me that CD-ROM last month. Would you delete them off the computer for me Bob? I wouldn't want Jason to stumble onto them."

I said, "Sure. But that CD-ROM George gave you is probably infected and should be destroyed. If you want to keep those pictures we should burn you a new one. I'll do that for you before I delete them."

Roxie went into the kitchen to get the coffee, and I sat down at the computer to burn a new CD. I was just about to delete the files when she walked in and handed me a cup of coffee. "Here goes," I said and clicked the mouse, permanently deleting the files from the hard disk.

I didn't realize that Roxie was leaning down looking over my shoulder and that her robe had fallen partially open at the top. I turned around to hand her the CD and was face to face with one of her spectacular breasts. It looked even better than the photo, a smooth, milky white mound with a large, pink areola. She had to be at least a 'D' cup. I quickly turned away, but that didn't prevent the bulge in my pants from returning.

Roxie took the CD and put it in her pocket and then sat down on the sofa and sipped her coffee. I pretended to be fiddling with some of the settings on the computer as I waited for my throbbing erection to subside.

Roxie sighed, "Wow, I am glad that's over. Bob, you are a life saver."

I said, "Thanks, it was nothing. Well, maybe I should get going." I was hoping to escape with my dignity still intact.

But she said, "Oh, don't go yet. Come over here and have another cup of coffee with me. It's the least I can do."

I walked over and sat in a chair beside the sofa, hoping my boner didn't show too much. Roxie re-crossed her long legs, and my cock throbbed a little harder. I said, "The boys sure seem to get along well," hoping the change in subject would get my mind off Roxie's incredible body.

Roxie just stared at me like she hadn't heard a word and said, "It's been a while hasn't it?" It was obvious she was staring at my hard on.

I said, "Huh? I don't understand."

"How long since you have been with a woman Bob?"

This was getting uncomfortable. I croaked, "Not since my wife died."

She smiled, "It's been a while for me too. Did my pictures do that to you?"

I nodded, "yes."

"Would you like to see the real thing?"

Involuntarily, I nodded, "yes," again.

Roxie put down her coffee cup, stood, and dropped her robe. She was completely nude except for a sexy pair of lace panties. Her body was everything I had seen in the pictures and more. I gasped, "Oh my God, you look fantastic."

She smiled and said, "Why thank you. I am glad you like what you see." She walked over to the chair and knelt in front of me. "Since you helped me out with my little problem, I think it's only fair that I help you with your problem. Don't you agree?"

I sat frozen, staring at Roxie's incredible boobs as she leaned forward and slid her hands up my thighs to my belt. She unbuckled it and unzipped my pants, then slipped my fully erect tool out of my boxers. My heart must have beating 150 times a second when I felt her soft hand grasp it.

"Hmmm, I have really missed having one of these around. Let's get your pants off so I can see all of it."

I lifted my butt and Roxie slid my pants and boxers down to my knees, completely freeing my stiff pole and aching balls. She giggled loudly, "Oh my gawd. You're huge. How big is it? Come on, tell me. I know all you guys measure'em."

I croaked, "Eight." I knew average was six, but I never thought of myself as huge.

Roxie grinned, stroking it gently and fondling my balls, "It's beautiful. My ex was only five and a half. I've never seen one this big."

Her hand felt amazing. I moaned and a huge glob of precum oozed out of the tip and started to dribble down the fat head. Roxie quickly dived forward and slurped it off, murmuring "Mmmm, you taste really good too."

"Damn, that feels wonderful." I said, looking down at her. I couldn't believe that such a beautiful woman had her hand wrapped around my hard cock.

Roxie looked at me, her green eyes glinting, then winked and slipped her mouth over the swollen head. She gently suckled it, tickling the underside of the glans with her tongue as she continued to stroke it slowly. A shockwave a pure pleasure shot through my body and I moaned "Ohhhhhhh."

With a soft moan, Roxie's mouth opened wide and engulfed me, swallowing a third of my cock. My groans grew louder as she slowly began to bob up and down, sucking a little more intensely and stroking me in a steady rhythm. She used one hand to tenderly fondle my engorged balls and the other hand to slide up and down in sync with her mouth. Every few strokes she used her tongue to tease me with long swipes just under the head, seeking that extra sensitive spot.

After about a minute, she pulled off for a moment gasping, "Wow, you are REALLY hard. And your balls feel awfully full. I'll bet there is a huge load in them."

I panted, "Oh God, please don't stop."

Roxie grinned, "Don't worry baby, I am not gonna stop now." Then she slipped her mouth back over my aching cock and began to suck and stroke again. Slowly her pace increased, faster, harder, until I was groaning on every stroke. "Oh! Oh! Ohh! Ohh! OHHH!"

Suddenly I felt my balls pull up into my groin, and my cock twitched. "Oh Fuck," I groaned, "Here it comes."

Roxie pulled her mouth off of me and jacked my cock hard, pointing it right at her firm boobs. "Go ahead, Bobby!" She squealed, "Let it go. Shoot it all over Roxie's big titties. C'mon; show me what you've got."

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" I groaned. My ass cheeks clenched and my balls boiled as a long, thick stream of hot, white, goo erupted from my cock and splattered all over Roxie's tits. I grunted again and again as several more spurts blasted from my cock and landed on the target. Then I collapsed back onto the chair, my balls throbbing and my cock shriveling. Roxie slipped her mouth back over my shrinking meat and sucked on it gently, swallowing every bit of the remaining cum.

Then she leaned back and I saw what I had done. Her massive tits were streaked with cum, and she was slowly massaging into her skin like some kind of exotic cream. She stuck her fingers into her mouth and sucked them, then said. "Wow that made me so hot!"

I smiled weakly and said, "Well then let me return the favor." I pulled off my shirt and we switched places, her in the chair and me kneeling in front of her. Roxie giggled as I slipped off her sopping wet panties, and then paused for a moment, admiring the beautiful spot between her legs. Her pussy was carefully shaved, leaving a neatly trimmed strip of curly red hair just above it; her milky, white skin contrasting starkly with her swollen, red lips.

Eagerly, I moved my head forward and started kissing her legs at the knees, and then slowly worked my way up her inner thigh to her hot, wet slit. Roxie slid forward, pulling her legs back slightly to give me better access. Gently, I slid my tongue over her slick pussy lips, starting at her anus and ending at her clit with a gentle swirl. Then I began to work my tongue slowly up and down, gently teasing her lips and slit, but staying away from her swollen clit.

Roxie moaned lightly "Mmmm, that's nice."

As soon as my tongue had excited her sufficiently, I began to slide my fingers in and out of her tight, hot cunt. I twisted them, pulled them, and rubbed them every way I could, trying to stimulate as much of her as possible. Then I extended my tongue and brushed her clit gently, flicking the sensitive bud a few times. I felt her shudder and whisper "Yessss! Oh Yesss, Bobby. Right there. Do that some more!"

Rediger
Rediger
33 Followers