A Lucky Weekend with Taylor Pt. 01

Story Info
A follow up to A Lucky Night with Taylor.
1.4k words
4.33
23.5k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months ago I had the night of my dreams with Taylor Swift. It was an unbelievable night filled with the hottest sex I have ever had. We had agreed to see each other again afterwards, but our schedules caught up with us, and we hadn't spoken since that night. I know Taylor must be busy with all of her tours coming up so I couldn't really be mad, but a part of me was hurt. Was I just the next in a long line of spurned lovers?

I had given up pretty much all hope of ever hearing from her again, but the one day I revive a text from a certain blonde musician. "Hey sexy, I'm going to be in New York for the next few days, and wanted to know if you would like to meet up for some food and fun?" The word fun was followed by a winking emoji. I of course quickly replied, and we agreed to meet up the next day.

I woke up the next day in a cold sweat after all the dreams I've had. Dreams that went into excruciating detail about the sex I'd hope we'd be having, I checked my clock and realized it was almost noon, and I hadn't even showered yet. Taylor would be arriving any moment now and I looked like crap. I gathered my clothes and phone, and headed into the bathroom. Just as I started running the water I got a message from Taylor saying she was out front in her car.

I got dressed in a hurry, and headed down to meet her. As I got on the elevator I realized I left the shower running. In all my excitement to see Taylor I didn't even notice. I got down to the lobby, and went out to her car. She opened the door to her car and got out. To my disappointment she was pretty covered up. Wearing a heavy coat, a scarf, a pair of boots, and some tight yoga pants.

"It's so great to see you again," Taylor said. "I'm really sorry I haven't spoken to you since that night. I have just been so busy with everything."

I accepted her apology, and greeted her with a hug and kiss. "Don't worry about it," I said. "My schedule hasn't been that great either. I'm just lucky I could get off this weekend to be with you."

After our little reunion I helped her get her bags out of the trunk, and led her up the stairs to my apartment. When I unlocked my door I was greeted with the sight of hot steam filling the living room.

"I was just about to take a shower when I got your text. I was so excited to see you again I forgot to turn it off before heading down to see you." I explained.

She gave a little chuckle. "Aw that's so cute," she said. "So what you're saying is you never took that shower?"

I saw the look in her eyes, and I immediately knew what she was thinking. That's when our lips came together. The steam wasn't the only thing heating the room now. Our hot, open mouth kisses now thickened the air. Our tongues fought for dominance in each others mouths. We finally broke apart, and began undressing. I quickly kicked off my shoes, and removed my sweatpants and t-shirt.

Taylor on the other hand had a significant amount of layers to get through. I helped her take off her coat and shirt leaving her in her bra, yoga pants and boots.

"Would you like to help me with these?" Taylor asked pointing at her boots.

I quickly got to my knees and undid the straps and peeled off her boots. She wiggles her toes through her socks, and I instantly became rock hard. I quickly removed her socks, and yanked down her pants. She now only remained in her bra and panties.

We hastily ran to the bathroom to continue our fun. Once there I closed the door and we got completely undressed. My cock was at full attention as I looked up and down her perfect naked figure.

"Let's take this into the shower, shall we?" Taylor asked.

We both climbed in, and let the hot water cover our bodies. The warmth was so relaxing, but before I could even get ready Taylor was on her knees with my cock in her hand. She began to stroke it up and down. That's when she introduced it to her warm wet mouth. I moaned in pleasure as she began to suck. She would alternate between sucking and licking up and down the bottom. The feeling was incredible. That's when she began to lick the tip and I almost lost it.

"Taylor, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted. She however, didn't stop. She kept licking the tip.

"Good. Cum in my mouth. I want to taste you." She said. I couldn't hold it anymore, and I shot rope after rope of hot cum down her throat. She let it sit on her tongue and then swallowed it. "Yum. You taste so good."

After she let my cock go I slid her up against the shower door, and began to eat her out. She screamed in pure ecstasy as I alternated my licks between her folds, and her swollen clit. The combination of hearing her moans, and seeing her naked wet body with her hair messily matted to her forehead got me instantly hard again.

I kept on furiously licking, and I knew she was getting close based on the noises she was making. I wanted to drive her over the edge. I had to.

"I'm so close! Keep going!" She yelled. I gave one final lick to her clit, and it was all over. She came hard. Her juiced filled my mouth and I lapped them up.

"My god. That was amazing." She said. She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand and removed the hair from in front of her eyes.

"Oh we're not done here yet." I said. She looked down at my cock, and saw that it was fully erect again. She then raised her right leg and took my cock between her toes, and teased the tip with them. I yanked her foot away quickly before I came again. I gave a quick lick to each toe, and a lick of her sole before I put it down and pushed her against the shower wall.

I lined my cock up with her entrance and I shoved it in. We both moaned in unison as I began to thrust in and out. The walls of her pussy hugged me so tightly. The feeling was incredible.

"Oh god. You feel so good." Taylor moaned. All I could do was moan in pleasure. She felt so incredible around me. Her tight pussy was so warm and wet. "Keep going! Fuck me harder!" Taylor ordered. I certainly wasn't going to deprive her.

I began to furiously pump in and out of her. I was going so fast it felt like the entire shower was shaking. Soon enough I felt my release barreling towards me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her. I was almost there. The combination of her moans, and the way the water was running off of us was almost too much for me.

"Me too!" She shouted. With two huge pumps I began to feel her tighten around my shaft, and I knew she had cum. Taylor screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. That was enough to send me over the edge.

"I'm cumming! Where do you want it?" I asked. "Cum inside me! I want to feel your hot cum fill me up!" Taylor shouted.

I wasn't going to disappoint her. With one final thrust and moan I began to fill her with my sticky seed. I coated her insides with rope after rope of my cum.

After a we came down from orgasmic bliss I pulled out of her causing the cum to dribble down her leg and pool at her feet. This was more incredible than last time, and we still had two more days together.

"Damn Jake. You're amazing." Taylor said.

"Don't sell yourself short Taylor. You're wild as well," I said. "These have been the most incredible experiences of my life."

We shared a quick kiss after that, and got out and dried off. We got dressed and exited the bathroom. If this was any indication of how the weekend was going to go it was going to be great.