A Lucky Weekend with Taylor Pt. 02

Story Info
The sex filled weekend with Taylor Swift continues.
1.6k words
4.38
19.7k
22
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Taylor and I shared an incredible shower together our day was spent out on the town together. We had an amazing lunch, and went shopping. The cold January air was starting to get to us however. That's when we decided to head back to my apartment and watch a movie.

Once we got back to my apartment I took her coat and led her to the living room. I told Taylor to look at my shelf of movies, and pick one for us to watch. Once she went to look I headed to the kitchen to make us some coffee to warm us up.

"Ok, I found one." Taylor called out. I headed back to the living room with our coffees in hand and sat down as she put the movie in.

"So what did you pick?" I asked. However before she could respond the menu popped up, and the familiar sound of the Ghostbusters theme came one. I looked over at Taylor and saw her smiling.

"How did you know this was my favorite movie?" I asked. Even though I've seen Ghostbusters a million times I'd never refuse watching it.

"It was a lucky guess," Taylor said. "We're in New York, and this movie screams New York."

Taylor pressed play, and curled up next to me. We took our coffees, and began to watch the movie. A combination of the coffee and having Taylor so close to me warmed me up really fast. There was something so soothing about having her next to me while the sun goes down.

So the movie continued on, and we kept on snuggling, but after a while I felt Taylor start to move around. I looked over and I saw her kick off her boots and socks that she was wearing. It was getting a bit warm so I couldn't blame her, but I felt she was doing this to get my attention. If that's what she was trying to do it was working.

Taylor then shifted around and moved her legs to my lap, and looked over to me. Her feet were inches away from my penis, and I couldn't help the blood from starting to rush to that area. I knew she had to have been teasing me.

"Could you message my feet?" Taylor asked with a puppy dog pout. "They hurt so much after all the walking we did today." Who was I to refuse a woman in need? It also helps that I'm completely enthralled by her feet.

"Absolutely." I responded. I immediately took her right foot between my hands and began to knead her soft pink soles. Her feet were so smooth. Just feeling them between my fingers caused my cock to stiffen even quicker.

She began to wiggle her toes, and I introduced them to my fingers as well. I alternated between her soles and toes. Taylor seemed to be enjoying it because she would let out sexy moans every few seconds.

"Don't stop," she said. "Fuck, it feels so good." Hearing her say that made her hard as diamonds underneath my jeans. It was starting to get uncomfortable down there with every passing minute.

I needed to do something to relieve the pressure so I took my left hand, and unbuttoned my jeans. This caused my massive bulge to slip out. Taylor noticed this, and gave a sly grin.

"I was wondering when my friend would show up." She said coyly. After she said that I knew she meant business so with my free hand I pulled my erection out of my boxers. Taylor then pulled her foot away from my hand and took my cock between her toes.

She began to slide her right foot up and down my rigid erection. I then picked up her left foot, and introduced her big toe to my mouth and I began to suck on it. Taylor let out a huge moan when I did that. I then moved on to sucking each toe on her left foot and licking in between each of them. They tasted so good.

Taylor continued to work my cock with her right foot while I licked and sucked on her left. She then pulled away from my mouth and placed both her pink soles around my cock and began to pump it up and down. She then leaned forward and took the tip in her mouth. Taylor began to furiously pump my shaft with her feet while licking the tip.

It was all too much for me. I couldn't last any longer. "Taylor, I'm gonna cum!" I shouted. And with one final lick and pump I came in her mouth. Spurt after spurt of sticky white semen filled her mouth. She swallowed it like a champ, and then licked what was left on my shaft off.

"Goddamn you're so fucking sexy." I said. She really knew how to get me going. I then leaned over and began to passionately kiss her. Our tongues fought for dominance in each others mouths. I then reached under her waistband and stuck my index and middle fingers inside her wet snatch.

She was so wet already. I couldn't wait to be inside her. She moaned as I began to finger fuck her tight cunt. "Oh yeah baby. Keep going!" She shouted. I furiously pumped my fingers in and out of her.

Her moans became louder and louder. I knew she was about to cum. With one final pump I felt her tighten around my fingers. "Ahhhh!" she screamed in pleasure. "That was so good. Let's take this into the bedroom." I couldn't agree more.

We ran to the bedroom with the movie still playing in the background. At this point I couldn't care less about it. All along the way we began shedding layers and layers of our clothing. By the time we reached my bed we were both completely nude, and ready to fuck each other's brains out.

Taylor climbed onto the bed and moved all the way up to the headboard. She laid down, and spread her legs. With a wag of her finger she beckoned me over. I positioned myself between her spread legs, and began to enter her.

We both moaned as soon as my penis was enveloped by her warm, wet cunt. I began to pump in and out of her furiously. She moved her legs up and rested her ankles on my shoulders as I continued to pummel her pussy.

I looked from side to side to see her sexy feet react as I entered her. "Go ahead. Lick and suck my feet. I know you want to." She ordered. "Do whatever you want to them. I know you love my sexy feet." As I continued to fuck her senselessly I began to lick up and down her pick soles. I then introduced her toes to my mouth as I sucked and licked them clean.

I continued to work her feet as I rammed into her over and over again. We were both moaning and grunting in pleasure. Both of us were covered in sweat. We were no longer cold from the bitter January winter outside my window. My bed creaked, and the room smelled of sex, but neither of us cared. We were so caught up in each other.

About a half an hour had passed as we continued to fuck. Taylor then flipped us over and began to ride me up and down. Now I got to see her perky tits bounce with each thrust. I pinched her nipples which caused her to hiss, and moan. She was riding me with reckless abandon, and I knew she was almost there.

Seeing her ride me, and her tits bouncing was bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I knew I had about five thrusts left in me. "Taylor, I'm gonna cum!" I couldn't hold it anymore. "Fuck, Jake! Give it all to me. Cover me in it!" With one final thrust she screamed, and came hard around my cock. Her back arched in pleasure as she reached orgasmic bliss.

This sight sent me over the edge. I quickly pulled out of Taylor's wet snatch, and began to shoot my cum. I grabbed her ankles and shot some on the soles of her feet, and then shot two ropes onto her tits and face. We were completely spent, and sank onto the bed.

After a few minutes Taylor picked up my boxers from the floor and used them to wipe the cum from her body. All of it except one spot. She left the load I shot onto her soles.

"Lick them clean." She demanded. I had never tasted cum before, and I was a bit apprehensive about it. "Lick my sexy pink soles clean. I know you'll love it." I took her feet in my hands and began to lick all the cum off the bottoms of her feet. It was odd, but also really sexy.

I licked her feet completely clean. I couldn't believe it. I had just eaten my own jizz, and surprisingly it wasn't too bad. It was oddly exhilarating.

"Goddamn, Jake. You wore me out." Taylor said. We both looked at the clock, it was almost 10:30. "I think I need to sleep this one off." I agreed with her. I let her get comfortable in bed and cover up while I went outside to turn off the movie we left on. By the time I came back Taylor had already drifted off to sleep. I climbed in bed and joined her.

"I'm going to need the energy." I thought to myself. We still had two full days left i this weekend, and if each day was going to end like this I needed to catch up on my sleep.