A Lucky Weekend with Taylor Pt. 03

Story Info
The weekend with Taylor Swift concludes.
2.6k words
4.6
20.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our first sex fueled day came to an end Taylor and I spent the next day out on the town. We did some more shopping, went to dinner at my restaurant, and finished the day at an Islanders game in Brooklyn. We had an incredible time enjoying the city, but of course our nights always seemed to lead to one thing.

"Ugh, fuck me Jake! Pound that pussy." Taylor ordered. I was fucking her with all my might. This was our first time trying doggie style, and it was incredible. Fucking her at this angle provided some great sensations for the both of us.

We were both lost in each other, covered in sweat and smelling of sex. Her perky tits bobbed and swayed with each hard thrust I'd give her. That's when I reached around and began to pinch her hardened nipples. This caused Taylor to hiss in pleasure.

"Fuck baby, you feel so fucking good." I exclaimed. "I'm so close." I felt my orgasm coming. I was doing my best to hold off. I knew she hadn't cum yet and I didn't want to finish before her. "Me too." She said as she looked back at me. Her face was flushed and her hair was stuck to her sweaty forehead. She looked incredibly sexy like that.

That's when she reached behind my back and maneuvered me to lie down on the bed. She then straddled my cock and sank down. She knew I loved watching her ride me, and I knew how much pleasure that gave her as well. She began to fuck me at a breakneck pace.

"Oh god, this feels so fucking good," she said. "I love your cock deep inside me!" When she said that I lost it. The combination of her thrusts and her tits bouncing sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck Taylor. I love you riding me. I love your tits bouncing. I fucking love you!" I shouted. Did I just say that? Did I just confess my love for Taylor as she fucked my brains out?

She then hunched down and gave me a hot open mouth kiss as she continued to ride me. "I love you too!" She said in between kisses and thrusts. "You're amazing, and now I want you to cum for me!"

That's when it was over. I grabbed her waist and thrust up into her. With two more mighty heaves I came. Shooting hot ropes of semen into her womb. That's sent her over the edge as well. Her back began to arch and her walls tightened around me. Taylor let out a huge moan as she reached her orgasm. She then collapsed onto my chest completely spent.

We were both breathing heavily. In between our breaths we kissed each other. Finally after we had caught our breath I broke the silence. "So did you mean what you said?" I asked. "Do you love me?" I thought it could have been the heat of the moment talking.

"Of course I meant it," Taylor said. "I know I've only known you for a short time, but you're amazing, and everything I could have wanted."

I must have been the luckiest guy in the world. "I meant it too." I said. With that we shared one more kiss before drifting off into sleep.

After last night's shocking revelation I awoke to find Taylor missing from my bed. I got up, and put on some sweats to go find her. As I opened the bedroom door I was pelted by the smell of breakfast. Taylor must have gotten up early to cook for us. It was our last day together and I guess she wanted to start it off right.

I went to the kitchen to see the beautiful sight of Taylor cooking in nothing but one of my button up shirts and her panties. Seeing this sexy woman cook in nothing but a shirt and panties was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to wake up." Taylor said. "I was beginning to think I put you in a coma after last night."

"No I'm fine." I laughed. "I have to admit though, I didn't know you could cook. I'm shocked, but also aroused given your attire."

Taylor giggled. "Yeah I've been cooking for a while now. I love it, especially breakfast." She said as she returned to tending the bacon and pancakes.

"If you weren't a famous musician I'd offer you a job." I laughed. Everything smelled great and I couldn't wait to eat it. While she was cooking I decided to make us some coffee to go along with our meal.

After sometime we sat down and began to eat. Everything was as amazing as it looked. "Damn Taylor, you outdid yourself. This is amazing."

"I'm flattered." She said. "Then you're going to really love what I have planned for our last night together." She said with a sly grin and wink.

Now I'm intrigued. I couldn't wait. I knew it was going to be special, but now it sounded amazing. I felt my pants tighten with arousal just thinking about it.

We finished up our meal, and decided to get ready for a day out. We got dressed and I loaded her bags into the car. Once that was done we set out.

Our day was spent doing the usual stuff. Touring the city, shopping and finishing off with a lovely candle lit dinner. We watched the sunset from our table, and it was beautiful.

We finished our dinner and I couldn't wait to see what she had planned. I nearly jumped out of my seat in excitement. When we got to my car Taylor asked for the keys, and who was I to say no?

Taylor started to drive us to our final destination. The excitement was mounting, and my pants were tightening. I could already feel the blood rushing to my cock. That's when the car stopped.

"Well, here we are." Taylor said. I got out and looked up. It was clearly a very fancy apartment. "This is my New York apartment. You're gonna love it." We took the elevator up to Taylor's apartment, and it was gorgeous. It was so big, especially for a New York City apartment.

We set her bags down and she gave me the tour. We finally ended at the bedroom, and I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh, you thought this was it?" Taylor asked. "No there's something even better on the rooftop." That's when she went into her bag and pulled something out. I couldn't see what it was, but it didn't take long to find out.

Taylor proceeded to throw it at me, and it was clearly one of my bathing suits. "Go get changed." She said. "My second bathroom is down the hall, and on the left. There should be a spare robe in there too."

I quickly ran to the bathroom and stripped down to nothing. I slipped into my swim attire, and pulled on the spare robe. I ran back to the bedroom like a kid on Christmas morning. I knocked on the door and Taylor opened it, but unfortunately she too was in her robe. I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing, but I could see her sexy painted toes peeking out from under her robe. She wiggled then and I got excited.

"Come on. Let's go." She said. She led us to the elevator and pressed another button. The doors opened up to the roof, which was cover and had a pool and hot tub. That's when her robe dropped. I looked over to see the most amazing sight.

Taylor was wearing one of the sexiest bikinis I had ever seen. It was black with red trim, and skimpy in all the right places, but left something to the imagination. That's what made it even hotter. Seeing the curve of her ass and breasts in that tight bikini was so sexy.

Then she kicked off her black flip flops, and dove into the pool in perfect form. When she surfaced her wet hair was slicked back and she looked sexy as hell.

"Care to join me?" She asked. I didn't hesitate. I dropped my robe and dove in. Not nearly as graceful as her, and then I swam over to her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and didn't wait any time before kissing me, prying my mouth open with her tongue.

As much as I didn't want to stop her I had to. I pulled away and she gave a disappointing frown. "What if someone walks in?" I asked. "I don't know what would happen if someone saw Taylor Swift fucking her new boyfriend in a pool."

She smiled. "Aw. I'm glad you're worried, but don't worry. Nobody ever uses this pool. I think I'm the only one whoever swims in it. It's basically my private pool."

That's all I needed. I furiously attacked her lips. Our tongues entwining together as we made out. Her fingers scraped up and down my back as mine went to her ass and I gave them a quick slap underneath the waves we were making.

She then pulled her hands off my back and went to hers and undid the tie on her bikini top. The straps slid off her wet shoulders and she tossed it over the edge. Her perky tits and erect nipples looked even sexier in the water.

That's when I pulled my hands away from her tight ass, and began to message her pussy threw the wet fabric of her bikini bottoms. She let out a sexy moan as I did that. As I continued to rub, she reached under the water and pulled down my trunks. I then took my hand away from her pussy to untie her bottoms.

We both threw our remaining pieces of cloth it over the edge of the pool. We were both completely nude, and wet. Thank goodness the pool was heated. The then went under the water and began to suck my thick erection. I moaned in pleasure as she swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock.

This was so hot. I was already close to cumming. I tapped her on the head to let her know. She licked her lips as she surfaced. "Goddamn Taylor. You weren't kidding about tonight being special." She just grinned and then swam to the edge of the pool. I would have been a fool not to follow her.

She leaned her arms over the edge, and began to rest on her elbows. That's when her legs surfaced from beneath the water, and she put her feet right up to my chest. They looked so hot. Her pink soles were wet and the water was dripping down the curve of each arch. I was so hard just looking at them, and she knew it.

She just looked me in the eyes, and with a sexy grin she said two words..."worship them." That's all I needed. I began to kiss each toe from right to left. I finally stopped on her big toe, and as she did with my cock earlier, I swirled my tongue around her big toe. She began to moan. I was so happy knowing she enjoyed it as much as I was.

I stopped sucking in her toes and then licked up from her heels and all the way along her wet soles. This was so sexy. The slight saltiness of her feet was amazing. I continued to lick up and down her arches placing kisses along the way. This was the most amazing experience of my life. Worshiping Taylor Swift's feet.

She continued to moan as I worked her soles with my mouth. She then pulled her feet away from my mouth and brought them back under water. Stopping to tease my cock before she stood up. She then climbed out of the pool and went over to one of the cushioned pieces of deck furniture. It was big enough to fit the both of us comfortably.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked. "Get over here so I can fuck your brains out." I was not going to keep her waiting. I ran over the the chair and laid down.

It didn't take any time or effort for her as she slid down onto my rigid cock. She was so wet already.

As she slid down we both let out moans. She started to ride me at a breakneck pace. Her perky breasts began to bounce with each hard thrust. The sight was amazing.

"Fuck me baby." I said as she continued to ride me. "Can do." She replied as she intensified her movements. In time the wetness of the pool gave way to sweat as our fuck session intensified. The sweat caused her blonde locks to stick messily to her forehead.

After a while I reached behind her back and flipped her over, and began to drive into her. We were both moaning. The sounds we were making were almost animalistic. A combination of grunts and moans filled the open space as we fucked. We wanted nothing more than to climax and reach ultimate pleasure.

As I continued to slam into her I grabbed her ankles for leverage, but also took the time to continue licking her feet. I licked up and down her arches once again and she began to cry out in ecstasy. "God baby. I'm so close." She cried. "Worship my sexy feet while you fuck me. You're gonna make me cum!"

I made out with her soles as I drove into her, and that's when she cried out. I felt her walls tighten around me and I knew she had cum. Her back arched off of the chair and she shoved her breasts into my waiting face. This sight sent my orgasm barreling towards me.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I shouted. I was so close. "Good! Fill my fucking cunt with your seed!" That's all I needed. I began to shoot rope after rope of hot, sticky semen into her snatch. We both cried out.

I collapsed onto her chest. We were both completely spent. Both breathing heavily and covered in a mixture of pool water and sweat.

I was the first to break the silence. "Taylor, I really do love you. I don't want this to just be another fling. I want this to be long term."

She smiled at me. "Jake, you're cute. Of course I want the same thing. I love you too." I kissed her on the lips. I couldn't be happier. Taylor Swift was my new girlfriend.

After what seemed like an eternity we got dressed and went back down to her apartment, and went to sleep.

The next morning we woke up early and I drove Taylor to the airport. We talked the entire time. We talked about how I got to meet her by dumb luck, and about our lives.

We arrived at the airport and I got out to help her with her luggage. I kissed her on the cheek and then she pulled me in for a deep kiss. Before she headed off she gave me something. "This badge is good to get you into all of my shows with backstage access. I don't want to wait as long as we did the last time to see each other again."

"Thank you babe." I said. "I don't either. I have some vacation time owed to me so i plan to use it."

We both shared our goodbyes and said our "I love you's." Taylor then left to board her flight. I turned back, got into my car, and thought. "This was one amazing weekend. I can't wait until next time."