A Lucky Welsh Guess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked back into the room, and saw that Molly had turned out the lights, but had lit a candle. She lay in the middle of the bed, clothed only in the molten, shaking light of the candle's burning wick. She stirred when he entered the room and stood up on her knees on the bed. His eyes traveled down her body, from the cascade of hair flowing over her shoulders to her hard nipples, darker and larger than he had expected. Her breasts stood pert, aching for him to caress them, for his tongue to survey them. Down the silken smoothness of her taut stomach he saw the shading of trimmed hair on her mound, the glistening of wetness as the candlelight stroked her.

His cock awakened, pushing the front of his trousers out, his arousal so strong it was nearly painful.

"No more clothes," she whispered. As she did so, her hand slid slowly down her body, coming to rest between her legs. She rubbed herself slowly, biting her lip and moaning softly. "Get naked for me."

He pulled his shirt over his head, then dropped his pants, awkwardly unbuckling the belt in his eagerness to please her. He all but ripped off his boxers, allowing his cock to spring free. She purred when she saw it. "Come here. Now."

He walked towards her, and she dropped to her hands and knees on the bed, walking towards him until she was perched right on the edge. When he got close enough, she stood up again and kissed him deeply, stroking his cock with her hands and rubbing his head along her wet lips. The heat of her arousal was inviting, the quivers of her body as his head rubbed her clit, ecstasy.

She kissed him, and he could taste the salt of his precum still in her mouth from the foyer. She fucked his mouth with her tongue, then fell down on all fours again, taking his manhood in her mouth. He moaned loudly as she bathed the head of his cock with her tongue. Then she inhaled him again, as she'd done in the foyer. The head of his cock pushed against the back of her throat, and his penis twitched from the sensation. He was close, but he didn't want to cum just yet.

He pushed her onto her back and laid down next to her on the bed. He kissed her, his hands traveling the expanse of her naked, heated skin. Her breasts were firm, and she moaned when he played with her nipples. He kissed his way down her neck, inhaling deeply, taking the scent of her deep inside him.

When he got to her breasts he pulled her right nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as she ran her fingers through his hair. She trapped him with her thighs, her legs wrapping around him as if trying to draw him into her. He continued down her body, until he was kissing her mound. She sighed and pushed herself towards his mouth, her need evident. He bit her thigh and she cried out, but she didn't try to stop him when he did it again. This time, her cry sounded more like a moan of pleasure than of pain, and the blending of the two made him throb all the harder.

He paused over her sex, letting her feel his warm breath on her, teasing her with what was to come. She spread her legs wider, inviting, begging him to touch her. He slid his fingers along her wetness, feeling just how aroused she was. He entered her, and she shuddered as he curled his fingers inside of her, pushing them in and out. The sharp intake of air he heard confirmed her enjoyment.

Tired of being teased, Molly grabbed him by the hair forcefully, even painfully, and pushed him down until his face was pressed to her pussy. He got the idea, and, grabbing her thighs, he flicked her clit with his tongue, feeling her shudder with each pass of his tongue. She gasped over and over, then moaned deeply when he sucked her clit into his mouth, fingering her at the same time.

She bucked, grinding into his mouth as he tongued her. Her breath ragged, her body sweating and shivering, he could tell that she was close to cumming, and she was. She came, violently, squeezing his head between her thighs, her fingers clenched hard in her hair, as she screamed out, legs quaking with the strength of her orgasm. Her pussy gushed, and he reveled in the musky, sweet taste of it.

Finally she came down, and he moved up to lay beside her. Her body was wet with sweat. His face was wet with her orgasm. He kissed her, and she gave a satisfied groan as she tasted herself on his tongue.

"Give me a second. I just feel a little dizzy," she laughed. While she lay there, recovering, he kissed her breasts again, feeling her nipples harden in his mouth as he gave each of them his stern attention.

She rolled towards him so that she was facing him. He looked at her red lips, plump from their kissing, then into the green depths of her eyes. They sucked him in so that he was almost startled when she whispered, "I want you inside me," pushing him over onto his back. She slid on top of him so that he could feel her nipples tracing their lust upon his chest. She kissed him as she lay on top of him and slid backwards along him ever so slightly so that the tip of his cock just barely entered her. He thrust upward, impatient to fuck her drenched pussy, but she reacted quickly, raising herself so that his thrust was futile. "Eager, aren't we?" she giggled.

She lowered herself onto him again, but this time she wasn't teasing and her pussy swallowed the whole of his throbbing length. Her silken, burning insides clenched his cock, milking it, sending Thomas into every kind of ecstasy that he had ever known and beyond. He pulled her onto him, as if he wanted them to become one, and met her bouncing ass with thrusts of his own so that her body quivered with every time his cock entered her.

His hands traveled down her body to her ass, pulling her up and down on his stiff pole. He could feel his cum boiling in his balls, threatening to explode, so he pushed her off of him. She made a primal, disappointed sound from being denied, but he quickly grabbed her, throwing her back onto the bed. He tasted her once again, making her twitch, moan, and writhe.

When he was no longer in danger of cumming, he pulled her up, kissing her roughly and turning her over so that her pale ass faced him. Looking at her, he thought of how beautiful she looked in the shimmering candlelight, how if he were to draw the embodiment of sexuality, it would look something like the girl before him.

Impatient with his philosophizing, she pushed her ass towards him, turning it from side to side enticingly. "Fuck me, please, I'm begging you," she whimpered.

Grabbing her by the hips, he pulled her onto his cock, rejoicing in the sensation of her tight pussy surrounding him once again. He slapped her ass, then again, and again, each time making her moan in that combination of pain and pleasure that so aroused him. Her ass was red as he fucked her from behind, and both of them were swept away with the joy of her having been marked as his.

He pushed her forward, so that she rested on her stomach. Her ass quivered with each thrust, and he reached around her, playing with her breasts and fondling her pussy, each little movement bringing forth another gasp, another ragged moan.

She pulled forward so that his cock slipped slickly from inside of her. On all fours, she took him again in her mouth, tasting herself on his hardness. He stood there, sighing deeply as she lovingly worshipped his manhood. He was close to cumming, but he wanted to cum inside of her, not in her mouth, so he pulled away.

She lay back, looking away from his cock to meet his gaze, capturing it in the emerald sensuality of her eyes. Her thighs parted, her eyes never leaving his, and she reached out, pulling him by his cock towards her. When he was close enough, she used her legs to pull him into her until his cock was deep inside her again. Her legs tight about him, he could feel her pussy squeeze his cock. She looked up at him, biting her lip, and he knew she was doing it on purpose, bringing him to bliss, to the very edge of his abyss.

He fell upon her, fucking her quickly now, then slowing until their lust was a slow grinding of two sweaty, heavy-breathing bodies into each other. She gasped and shivered as he ground into her clit. Still her eyes met his, full of lust and flame and something more.

His thrusts sped up, and he could hear her breath become more ragged, her body reacting more and more. She cried out, her orgasm sweeping her away, and as her pussy gripped him tightly, his cock exploded inside of her, sending jet after jet of cum deep into her sex. He kept fucking her, feeling his own cum flowing down her ass cheeks and somehow feeling even more pleased because of it.

He could feel another orgasm coming, something that he had never experienced before, but biology caught up with him, and after a few more thrusts, he could feel his cock softening inside of her.

They lay together, collapsed into each other, each one taking in the warmth and scent of the post-coital glow. Finally, he rolled over, his cock audibly sliding from inside of her. She knelt over him, sucking his now-limp cock, getting every last drop of cum from him until she was sure there was no more. Then she crept up to lay next to him, kissing him gently on the chest as he did so on her forehead. Then, together, they fell into a deep and restful sleep.

Hours later, as the sun climbed over the horizon, he woke up, looking over at her sleeping form, the rise and fall of her breasts with every breath she took, her long legs flowing down alongside him in the bed, her hair draped like a silken shawl over the pillow. Her face was the most beautiful thing about her, he thought, and he kissed her delicate lips lightly before getting up and walking to the kitchen, still naked, to make tea.

He came back, and he saw that she had rolled over in her sleep so that her ass was turned towards him. It was still red from his spanking the night before. As he looked at her, he hoped that, when she woke up, she would want to join him for breakfast, that the night before wouldn't be the beginning and the end of everything.

He sipped his tea and turned from her to look out the window at the dawn.

12