A Lunchtime Surprise

Story Info
An older woman comes onto a British soldier.
1.9k words
4.09
23.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm Leon and this is a true story about what actually happened to me earlier today as I ate my lunch in the park. For fucks sake, my hands are still shaking as I think about it, I just have to get it all down for posterity before my head explodes!

I'm your average fit, hunky British builder. I'm 23, 5'10", shaved head, arms like Popeye from my active job plus workouts 4 nights a week at the gym. I love the outdoors and today was no different than any other, laid out on the grass in Victoria Park reading a copy of FHM and munching on a 12" Sub washed down with orange juice as I soaked up the midday sun.

I'd just finished eating when I had that feeling someone was watching me, and thats not arrogance, it was just that weird feeling, you know, when you can feel eyes burning into you... so I look up and around to find the only people close enough were a couple in their 40's and as I look they are kissing, the guy running his hand down from her hair, stroking her neck. ME feeling watched, hmmm Maybe it is me who watches a little too longer than I should as they both suddenly turn to look at me and I feel my face flush. The woman retains eye contact with me and her lip curls into a very seductive smile. Jeeze, the sun always does this to me, gets me horny as hell! Seductive indeed! She's probably embarrassed someone was watching her. I stretch out on the grass, and continue leafing through my mag.

Curiosity, and 'that' feeling again, cause me to look back in that direction to the bench and for the second time I witness their passion. The kisses have now become more urgent and I can see the guys tongue arching into her open willing mouth. God, my cock starts to twitch, for an old couple these two are hot. The woman is dressed in a smart business suit, stockings and heels. How do I know stockings? Because the guy keeps riding her skirt up roughly in his urgency and I keep getting glimpses of black lacy stocking tops and her pale creamy thighs above. Her sling back heels flop idly off the backs of her feet as she relaxes into the moment. The guy is probably a bit older, his hair is greying but he is in good shape, I can see his muscle definition through his jeans and black t-shirt. Although dressed casually, you can see he is well groomed, maybe it's his day off and she will be off back to work in a bit.... more reason to carry on watching!

His hand once more presses up her thigh, wrinkling her skirt upwards and this time her thighs separate oh so slightly and my eyes dart to see the stockings again and her milky thighs but I get more than I bargain for... surely not.... It is! Holy Fuck! I can see her bush! As my eyes follow up those delicious thighs, thick black curls cover where they join. My cock is throbbing now & is so tightly pressing against the zipper of my jeans that I think it will rip through. I fold my arms across my lap trying to hide my soldier standing so erect to Attention! and again move positions on the grass. Looking back up to make sure I've not been spotted with this huge stiffy, I again look at the exact same moment she is staring at ME! I flush with embarrassment and she again smiles coyly and averts her eyes to the left. For some reason my eyes follow hers and I notice that the guy is gone! She is sat alone on the bench, looking in my direction and smiling. Again I feel a surge of blood coursing straight to my cock and I smile back and look away coyly. Jeeze, she is probably old enough to be my mother, and she's just been getting some pretty heavy attention... why would she be looking at me in 'that way'?

But the next thing I know, I feel footsteps on the grass nearby and look up to see stockinged legs striding confidently towards me. She stops, stoops downward and whispers slowly into my ear: " I caught you looking, you naughty boy". I look up into her face, open my mouth to speak but all I can do is blush. She leans down and places her finger on my lips as if to Sshhh me.

"If you like what you saw, don't just sit here, follow me" she says in a kind of stern, mom voice as she strides back towards the bench.

Hey well whats a guy to do, I bounced up like a jack rabbit and followed her. By the time she reached the bench she was swishing her skirt up at the back, giving me glimses of bare ass as she walked. I swallowed hard and reached out, pushing her hand out of the way and grabbing a handfull for myself. My fingers pressed into the warm soft ass and I had to laugh. I'm in the fucking park, in view full of anyone who cares to walk by and here I am with both hands firmly planted on this old chicks bare ass. Awesome!

She leads me past the bench, over and through a neatly tended flowerbed and then moved aside some bushes and just walked through the hedge. I followed and found myself in an opening... not her's, not yet anyway. Behind the shubbery and trees was a little enclosed area completely covered by the tree canopy and bushes all around. Judging by all the footprints in the dusty earth, this was a well known Shagger's Den! Ahh yes, talking of shagging.....

I look over and there she is facing me, back firmly against the big oak tree, her finger beckoning me over. And in a flash there I am, pressing up against her, forcing her against the tree. "Mmmmm" she mumours as I waste no time or pleasantries and begin snogging her, firm, forceful kisses, exploring her tongue with mine as my hand pushes her skirt upwards to give me instant access to her nakedness. My fingers are straight there, entwining themselves in her bush, tugging at the hair and then stroking gently, tugging and stroking mirroring the roughness of my lips and the softness of my tongue. She is pulling at my zipper and fiddling with my belt, trying to release my monster and boy is he ready to come out to play! I don't know whether it's the thrill of being seen, the thrill of being with an older woman, one I've only just met, or what but oh my god I don't think I have ever felt my cock so hard. My fingers dip deeper through her slick lips and find her dripping wet and gaping, so ready for fucking. I spin her around so she is spread eagled out against the tree & she shuffles her legs out so her bare butt is on display, her pussy glistening at me and inviting me to dive in. ANd that is just what I do, fully dressed but with just my 'old man' jutting out of my jeansI plunder it into that waiting hole and fuck her like the world is about to end. Long hard strokes in and out, my balls slapping against her thighs, Mmm and those stocking tops too! I look down at her, her skirt all squished up around her waist, her once smart business attire looking very dishevelled and her butt rising up to meet each thrust of my rock hard cock. I reach forward and finger her nipples through her blouse, pinching them as I pound her pussy harder.

"Ohhh, Mmmmm, Ohh you are a very naughty boy, we knew you would be" she said in sultry tones. And at that point I didn't really think about her words, I was just caught in the moment of one delicious free lunchtime screw of one fairly tasty older woman. My hands were hungrily grabbing at her tits, kneading them and pulling her nipples out between my tight fingers as my hips kept up some impressive pumping action.

But a branch snapping behind me brought me back to my senses and I swung around to see a guy stood behind us, getting a free view of all the action. Not just any guy... THE guy, her guy from the bench. He was leant against a tree, grinning back at me and as movement caused me to look down, then I saw he had his cock out and was keeping up stroke by stroke to my thrusts. And then her words came back into my head and I realised I'd been set up and he'd probably been there right from the start watching me fuck his missus.

I wasn't about to let that stop me shooting my load, so what he was watching?... and as I looked at him stroking his thick stiff penis and smiling he began walking closer and I actually felt even more turned on. He was now stood right next to me and pulled on his womans neck, aiming her head closer to him and she immediately started to suckle on his cock. Oh my god, I was watching her licking up and down the shaft of his cock and nibbling at his balls and I wanted to show this guy what I was doing to his woman.

I spat down on her ass hole and rubbed it in with my thumb. She bucked back at me and as my thumb slid out, her butt lifted up, searching for the pressure again. The dirty bitch wanted me to fuck her ass as she gave her boyfriend head... and who was I to disappoint her. I rammed my cock into her waiting hole, slapping her ass in time to my thrusts. His eyes were rivited on my action and was urging me on; "Go on mate, fuck my baby's ass" and his head rolled back in extasy as she sucked harder on his cock.

I knew I was going to come and looked like he wouldn't be too far behind. I withdrew just as the first jolts ripped through my cock and I exploded all over her asshole. I watched open mouthed as my come dribbled down into her pussy and closed my eyes as the post fuck calm took over me and I stroked my cock down, wiping her juices off. My eyes were shut for only a split second as I came down from my climax and as I opened them I saw him shooting his load all over her face as she tried to catch as much as she could.

Okay this was probably going to get awkward now and I certainly didn't want to spoil the moment. I zipped my cock in and walked back to the gap in the bushes. As I was just about to go, I turned for one last look and the guy was on his knees eating her pussy, hungrily lapping at the result of our orgasms. Licking up my come from his wifes gushing wet hole.

And that, that is the memory that has me grinning from ear to ear. The most amazing and totally unexpected midday fuck that I will remember for years to come. I hope you liked my narration of the events & I hope I managed to get it all down okay, like I said my fingers are still shaking from the experience. :)