A Lunchtime Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positioning on Jennifer's pussy was now reversed. Rather than rubbing against her clitoris, my nose was situated directly in her pussy canal. As she pressed and spread her pussy against my mouth, my nose sank deeper and deeper into it, with my tongue behind it.

My nose was now stimulating her vaginal g-spot. I sought to ask Jennifer if I was positioned correctly, but I was unable to speak due to her pussy being spread across it. She was no longer sucking on my cock but had outstretched both arms and was at a 45-degree angle, enabling her to stretch her pussy to its maximum potential.

Jennifer began to move her hips up and down in unison with the thrusting of my sucking and probing. Her pussy had opened and stretched around my nose and mouth, both of which were sunk into it by two or three inches, and I was certain that my nose was nestled against G-spot. Jennifer's breathing had become short and labored, moaning as she fucked my mouth, nose, and tongue.

"This is unbelievable," she muttered. "I have never reached this level of orgasm before. Don't dare stop!"

Her vagina began to spasm, convulsing—opening and closing—around my face, and her juices began to gush out. There was so much cum that the juices were sloshing inside of her and against my mouth and face, a sound that was unbelievable. I sucked and swallowed furiously, savoring the taste and smell of her sex.

With a climax achieved, her breathing slowed and she lowered herself back onto my cock, wrapping her mouth around the shaft and slowing sucking up and down on it. She stopped sucking and spun around and leaned down to kiss me, her pussy positioned on top of my fully erect cock, pushing it down onto my stomach.

"I want to taste myself in your mouth," she stated, asking "Do I taste good?"

"I guess you'll need to find out," I joked, as she closed her mouth around mine and extended her tongue to retrieve some. After a kiss that seemed to last forever, she released, reporting that it was just as I had indicated.

"No wonder men like to eat pussy so much," she mocked.

Chapter Seven: Entering the Garden

Jennifer's pussy was still soaked with her orgasmic juices. Pressing down on my shaft, the juices were being squeezed out as she slowly, and gently, rotated her hips, and I could feel the liquid running down the backside of my testicles, across my scrotum, and pooling around my asshole.

She had pinned both of my arms about my head and had my hands locked in hers. The hair under each of her arms was visible, a sight that I found very sensual. She ceased kissing me, moving into a partial sitting position, her legs straddled mine.

Jennifer's pussy was spread wide open, and her labia wrapped around the topside of my two balls, drenching them in her juices. She released my arms, moving both of hers to my nipples and began to fondle and pinch them. My hands nestled on either side of her waist, ready to help lift her hips and pussy onto my shaft.

I glanced down at our two intertwined sexes; pre-cum shimmered on the head of my shaft. Her pussy was stretched open, revealing a purple, swollen clitoris and the glistening, inner walls of her vagina.

"I want you inside me," Jennifer said, moving her pussy up and down along my shaft—from my balls to the head of my cock.

She was paying close attention, however, to ensure that I didn't penetrate her yet. Just as the head of my cock would disappear into her pussy opening, and I could feel her vagina beginning to expand to accommodate its girth, she would slide back down the shaft, stretching her sex back out across my testicles, remaining there while slowing rotating her hips and then sliding back to the tip of my head again.

"I desperately want you," I told her. "But I am not sure that I want you any longer," she kidded, flashing a mischievous smile at me.

Pre-cum was quickly seeping out of the tip of my cock, and I was becoming worried that I would cum before even entering Jennifer. It was very obvious that she was enjoying this scene, and that it was reawakening her pussy. The juices were quickly beginning to flow again from her vagina, as the wetness of her opening increased every time she slid back down onto my eagerly awaiting testicles.

Finally, and it had felt like hours, she lifted her hips, grabbing my shaft with one hand, and positioned her pussy over the head of my cock. As she descended upon it I heard her release a short gasp when the head began to penetrate. Her juices coursed around my head, and I felt her vagina expand, allowing my cock to push beyond the rim of her sex.

Jennifer slowly sank down farther and farther onto my throbbing cock, eventually taking nearly its full length but then as almost a reflex, sliding back up the shaft a few inches. We were staring into each other's eyes, my hands on either side of her hips and her hands resting on top of my chest.

"I am not used to a cock that is quite as wide as yours," Jennifer said. "My pussy needs to get to know it."

The muscles in her pussy were constricting and releasing their grip on my cock as slowly moved up and down it a few inches at a time. Recognizing that she was still acclimating to having me inside her, I largely refrained from reciprocating her movements.

Her pace began to quicken after a minute or two, and she now was descending all of the way to the bottom of the shaft each time. She was faintly grunting her pleasure each time she came down. Now with my eyes closed and revering in the moment, I was matching her with moans of utter rapture.

Jennifer shifted her position, sitting upright and placing one hand on her thigh while using the other to spread her pussy open, exposing the meshing of our two sexes, and began to rub her clitoris. I hands ascended to both of her breasts, and I began fondling them. This provided her with added pleasure, as my touch evinced louder sighs of pleasure as she rocked back and forth on my shaft that was now shoved all of the way to its hilt inside her.

With this new position, she changed her motion, rubbing her swollen pussy so that it enveloped a portion of my testicles. Her juices were gathering around the base of my shaft and dripping down the underside of scrotum and into my crack.

The sloshing of her cum returned at this point, their copious flow too much for her pussy to contain. Every time she moved back onto my cock, her pussy squeezed out more juices and emitted an erotic slosh.

Seeking deeper penetration, Jennifer leaned back, resting both hands on my thighs, further exposing the in-and-out interaction of her pussy and my cock. She returned to stimulating her clitoris with one hand and reached around and underneath our intertwined sexes and began to massage my scrotum. She had switched to a new motion, slowly rotating her hips.

I was mirroring the action, lifting my ass slightly off the chaise to provide Jennifer's pussy with full access to my sex while following the movement of her hips with my own. I had moved both of my hands to the sides of her hips, and was using them to aid our hips in their around-the-world journey and to ensure that her pussy was tightly latched to my cock. This was exhilarating and orgasm was not far away for me.

Jennifer shifted her position again, reclining forward and placing her hands on my chest again. She did not return to the previous up-and-down motion, but rather kept her sex pushed down on mine and began to contract and release her vaginal muscles.

My cock responded immediately, and I began to thrust my hips into her by lifting my ass off the chaise a few inches, holding the position for a couple seconds, and then releasing again. Soon, the two of us were working in complete unison, both the physical motion of our two sexes as well as our moans and gasps.

I am not sure if Jennifer or I came first; it seemed that both of us did so at the same time. I could tell that she had reached a dénouement, as her thrusting slowed but grew in intensity; she shoved her hips and pussy onto my cock with ounce of strength that she had remaining. The force of her moans and groans also increased. When her climax was reached, she and when the climax was reached, she cried out "Oh God!"

My thrusts became more forceful with each of Jennifer's, and my breathing quickened, almost reaching a pant. Jennifer's body glistened from the exertion, as beads of sweat rolled down her face and collected on the tips of her nipples and dropped onto my chest.

My face was flushed and sweat rolled down the sides of my face. I suddenly felt myself begin to cum just as Jennifer climaxed, with my cock convulsing five, six, seven times, shooting more and more cum in each instance into the depths of Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer collapsed onto my chest, and our two mouths found each other. Our lips and mouths, latched together, moved back and forth as our sweaty and heated bodies remained compressed, my semi-erect cock still inside her sex, her contracting pussy muscles slowly compressing and then releasing themselves around it.

Our intermingled cum began to run down the backside of my swollen testicles. Cooling to the temperature of the air, the juices created tingling sensation as they ran down the pathway of my scrotum.

"That was absolutely mind-blowing," Jennifer whispered. "But we're not done yet." With that declaration, she dismounted and swiveled 180 degrees, placing her drenched pussy directly above my mouth and her mouth parallel with my sex.

Chapter Eight: In the Afterglow

As Jennifer climbed over me, our amalgamation of sex dripped onto my face and mouth. The fusion radiated a heavier smell, one that was mixed with sweat, than when each release was inhaled on its own. I brought a free hand up to the side of my face, pushing the glob of fallen nectar into my mouth.

My cum was a heavier density than Jennifer's juices, and as I twirled the mixture on my tongue, I could distinguish it from hers. Just as the two mixed to produce an alluring fragrance, they also combined to create a musky, tangy, salty taste.

I peered up into her sex, which was a dark purple and swollen from orgasm. The vagina walls were still contracting and releasing; each time her muscles released, her vagina hole opened, revealing the cum that I had just shot into it.

As she lowered her outstretched pussy onto my mouth, drops of cum fell into my awaiting mouth. And as she pressed her swollen sex against my face, I began to suck, gently at first and eventually with growing force.

I had placed both of my hands on the lower sides of her ass and used them to spread her pussy farther apart. At the same time, I used allowed one hand to meander down to her puckered asshole, gentling massaging it with a combination of our cum and sweat.

I was drinking deeply, swallowing every few seconds as the mixture of our cum flowed into my awaiting mouth. At the same time, Jennifer had descended again onto my half-erect cock. She had one hand around it to keep it upright and was using the other one to stimulate my scrotum. She took all of it into her mouth, pushing her mouth down to the base of my shaft and beginning to suck the remaining cum from its exterior as well as that which was still trapped inside me.

After sucking my cock clean, Jennifer swiveled 180 degrees again, pressing her pussy and breasts into me while enclosing her mouth around mine.

"This has been the most amazing experience I've ever had," I told her between kisses.

"Well, I've had a few experiences that were better," she teased, laughing as she spoke.

She then stretched out, grasping both of my hands and pushing our arms to the side, laying her head on my chest, to bask in the afterglow of our impassioned love-making. After a few minutes, she crawled up onto her elbows, looked me in the eyes, and asked, "So what are you doing tomorrow for lunch?"