A Lustful Goodbye

Story Info
You have a night of love before a brief parting.
1.2k words
4
13.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A full moon glistens over the snow covered ground as it lights our way. Returning from a long crisp walk, the only sounds we hear are out hearts beating as the snow falls down around us. Seeing the muted lights of our house in the distance, my mind begins to wander. Wondering what the rest of the night has in store for us, knowing that this is the last night we will be together for a very long and lonely week.

Lost in my thoughts, your touch startles me as you slip your arm around my waist pulling me close. Smiling to yourself as well as to me, you ask if everything is ok . Yes I reply smiling back at you.

Nearing the house, I feel your grasp around my waist tighten. I sense you feel as I do, that time is slipping away too quickly from us. Knowing your flight leaves early in the morning, I’m wishing time would stand still so you wouldn’t leave.

Entering the house, you push me back against the door as you close it. Bending down, you cover my lips with yours, parting them slowly with your tongue. Searching for my taste, your hands unbuttoning my coat, slipping it off as your hands move to caress me. Without hesitation, I unbutton your coat, sliding it off, hands moving back up your strong arms, running across your shoulders only to twist tightly in your hair, pulling your lips tighter to mine. Our tongues dancing together, our kiss deepens. Slowly our embrace loosens, our eyes meet as our lips part. Seeing the love we share for each other, my heart aches at the thought of your leaving. Hugging me close, you whisper “Go get comfy my love and I’ll stoke the fire “. Allowing my hand to release your hair, I go to our bedroom slipping into something more comfortable. Deciding we need something to drink, I grab a bottle of Iced Apple wine from the refrigerator.

Stepping into the living room I notice you have changed clothes also. Standing there, I watch as the muscles ripple through your body as you stoke the fire, your every movement filling me with excitement. Quietly I sit the tray with our drinks down. Walking over to where you are, I kneel down, my hands trembling as they reach out, slowly gliding across your skin. Turning to face me, you gently cup my face, leaning in to kiss me. Wrapping your other arm around my waist, you pull me to you, my body responds to the feel of your skin on mine. Our kiss deepens, my need for you growing as my nipples harden against you, digging into your chest.

Slowly you guide our bodies to the cushioned rug in front of the fireplace, the glow of the fire casting our shadows throughout the room. Faintly I hear the sounds of music in the background, our bodies moving to the gentle sounds, entangling together to become one. Your whispers of love filling my soul, while feathery light touches trail across my skin.

Sensing your every move, my body responds to the touch it yearns for. Small moans utter from my lips as a fingertip brushes across a swollen nipple, my back arching, pressing me into you. Sharp fingernails rake over your back. A moist tongue snakes out teasing my nipple, flicking back and forth through the fabric of my black lace teddy. Sliding my hands down , grasping your hips, I grind into you, the material of my thong rubbing my clit, as I feel it swell. Excitement builds as you slip a finger into the band of my thong, raising my hips slightly, tugging it off, and revealing my glistening pussy for your pleasure. Parting my juice covered lips; your finger rubs up and down, teasing the entrance. Gasping louder, thrusting my hips forward, begging for you to take me, my body quivers.

Grabbing my hips, you roll us over, your cock crushing my clit as my hips settle on you. Leaning back, I slide my hand around your cock, stroking slowly, tightening my grasp with each downward stroke. Smiling, I watch you shiver at my touch, feeling you swell in my clenched hand. Without warning, I lurch forward biting down on your nipple, flicking back and forth with my tongue on the hard nub. Your body jerks upwards, hands twisting in my hair, pulling back only to have me bite down harder. Crying out you release my hair. Releasing your aching nipple, kissing it tenderly, licking the soreness out before my lips travel down the rippled flesh of your body.

Wet kisses trail down your skin, my body brushing lightly over your cock. Feeling it pulse against me, I slide between your legs as they spread for me. Our bodies bathed in firelight, a tender hand moves over your thigh; a wet tongue slides across your sensitive crotch, down the inside of one thigh, and up and over your cum filled balls. Stopping to tease and taste their firmness, sucking each hard marble into my warm mouth before crossing over to your other thigh. Leaving a wet trail to your cock, I engulf the hardened shaft, my tongue pressing you tightly in the warmth of my moist mouth. Feeling you jerk and buck, only to have me pull slowly back, running my tongue over the head. Smiling, I look up to see the pleasure on your face.

Looking down, your hands reach out to slide me up to you, your lips roughly covering mine in a passion filled kiss. Your moans filling the room, hips pushing up to bury your raging cock deep inside me. Groans escaping our lips as my warmth surrounds you, clenching tightly as my hips thrust down, grinding onto you. Rising up, my back arching, feeling your strength fill me, I begin rocking slowly back and forth. Grinding harder, forcing you deeper, your balls are crushed against my ass as I rock. Rolling my hips up and down, squeezing tighter on your cock, I feel the veins pulsing inside me. Reaching up you cup a supple firm breast, your thumb rubbing roughly across the hard nipple. Shivers run through me, vibrating into your cock as I tremble.

Our lovemaking heightens as our lust for each other grows, hands exploring, mouths tasting, our tongues dancing together in our heated embrace, the urgency of our love growing with every thrust of our bodies. Oblivious to the outside world or our surroundings, we take from each other until our bodies explode in pure ecstasy, gasping, panting, we convulse on each other. Our fluids mixing, joining as our bodies had. Sweat covered bodies collapse exhausted, laying in total silence, the pounding of our hearts the only sound.

Snuggling together, we drift off to sleep, content with the hours we have spent together before your departure.

I awake as the sun shines through the window. Feeling your presence gone, I turn over to find a single red rose and a note on your pillow. Picking up the rose, I smell its fragrance as I read your words of love. Thoughts of the night before fill my head as I curl up with your pillow, smelling your lingering scent. Closing my eyes, I dream of the day you come home and the hours of lovemaking we will enjoy once again.