A Lustful Liaison Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls parted briefly and then sat face to face and kissed each other deeply, caressing each other, pinching nipples, biting lips and just going at each other. I stepped a little nearer and wondered if I would be invited to introduce my cock in-between their mouths. Laura was only too happy it seems to take my cock in her mouth, although I was now just too close to coming. As good as her blowjob was, I just had to blow my load and I swapped mouths, and Mya gave hers up for my throbbing hard-on. Laura slapped my ass hard and gripped my buttock quite painfully with her finger nails as I exploded in Mya's mouth. My legs trembled and I was growling loudly as I came and came some more, shooting my spunk into her mouth.

We had a break, when I opened the rum, and the girls did a lot of petting and kissing. Laying on the other bed, I masturbated as the girls took turns to lick each other all over. Mya really loved Laura's breasts and spent plenty of time sucking them. Then they lay against each other and mashed their pussies together, which was very sensual and erotic to see. They finished lying side by side and fingered each other as they kissed. I stood up and masturbated over them as they were kissing and fingering until I ejaculated, sprinkling a little shower of cum over their bodies.

We drank some more rum and chatted into the night, until Laura thanked us for a special evening and went to her own cabin.

She joined us for breakfast, which was nice and cosy with no hint of embarrassment but that knowing look of consenting adults, the morning after the night before.

Holland was lovely. I had been to Maastricht twice with work, but saw nothing of the country then. We had a nice few hours in Amsterdam on the way to the place that Laura had recommended and finished up staying at a lovely little resort called Callantsoog. We saw a veritable rainbow of colours with an astonishing array of tulips. Without making this sound more of a travelogue than it needs to be, the scenery in Holland didn't amount to much without the flowers, although there were some quaint windmills. The beer though -- that's something else and of course being with Mya made for a wonderful couple of days. I hope we made Laura's trip as special as she did for us.

12