A Mage's Tale Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"He needs a healing potion, very soon. He has been stone for many years. He's health is suspect." I say.

"You have your help. Read through this while I summon healers, Meadir." He says.

By the time the sun rises, there are a half dozen healers and potion by the case. I go in the glade and bring some guy out. By lunch there are only three man left in the glade not counting Stilla's brother. The elf has only guess as to the identity of these people. I pull Strike to the side and tell him I need a rest. That I need to be guarded.

He agrees and we are given a well appointed tent just outside the glade. I would have preffered have a room and bed but I have stirred enough fear to get that. After a short nap I take a walk through the glade with the historian. One of the man isn't in a sex related pose. In fact he is cowering.

The other two I turn to flesh and they scurry out of the glade. The historian leaves the glade with them. I turn my attention to the cowering figure. I look at the oak in the center of the glade. I step back from the statue towards the tree.

"Lady, may I ask a question?" I ask out loud.

"What is the question?" She asks coldly.

"What is this person? Did they offend you so badly?" I ask.

"His Lord left him here. He was not my target." She says.

"His Lord was not of the plane." I suspect.

"He and his Lord are demons." She says.

"Do you wish this one left, killed, or removed?" I ask.

"You can kill it?" She asks stepping a little closer.

"Yes. Smack it with a hammer." I say.

"Cruel of you." She says.

"Same could be said of the trees."

"How do you figure?" She asks angrily.

"They just stopped talking to the rest of the world for no reason. Or is it that theyjust had nothing nise to say and have better manners than the rest of us. If you have nothing nise to say, don't say anything at all. Is that it?" I ask.

She starts laughing, her laughter is so loud it has on lookers backing from the walls of the glade.

I give her a questioning look. She waves me away and laughs hard enough to cause her oak to shudder. The rustle of leaves makes me smile. I step to the cowering figure. My eyes burn and it is made flesh again. It straightens it's posture, gives me a sniff then drops to it's knees and bows at my feet.

"What is it doing?" She asks.

"I bow to my new Lord. I am Golithid." It says.

"What are you?" I ask.

"Relistic Imp, servant to House Lexus." It says.

"You are Lord of Lexus?" She asks.

"Yes. It is a recent ascension." I admit.

"I want the soul of my sisters from your houses holdings. Then you can have him." She says pointing at Stilla's brother.

"I need him to fulfill that request." I say.

"How so?" She says stepping to face me.

"House Lexus was broken apart by another House. This servant brings the count of members of the House that answer to me to 4. The soul collector is being imprisoned by a human. In a citadel that one has knowledge of. I have made you laugh without asking anything of you. Give me that man and I will bring you the souls of your sisters from the collector." I say.

"I shouldn't trust you, but I do. What else will you bring with out asking anything in return?" She asks.

"I will bring you something that will get you drunk." I say. "Releasing the souls of your sisters deserves a drink of proper significants."

"I believe you will." She says. "He is yours."

"Prizm come now." I call.

She steps from the ether and stops in her tracks. "Lord?" She asks viewing the Imp fearfully.

"You know this one?" I ask pointing at it.

"Yes." Prizm admits.

"YOU, Golithid, answer to her. I will deal with you later." I say. "For now out of my sight. Prizm if he steps out of line, end him."

"Yes, Lord Nameless." Prizm says grabbing the Imp and fading into the ether.

"You give her authority over him?" The dryad asks stepping closer.

"I trust her. He is just some member of the house who i have never met." I say.

"I will trust you at your word. Travel well, Lord Nameless." She says as she steps into her tree.

I walk over to Stilla's brother and return him to flesh. He falls to the ground hard. He turns to the side and coughs hard. I call for a healer. They come quickly casting magics to add his recovery. I follos them out of the glade. I walk to the historian and tell him to have the glade pruned properly. He agrees to see it is done.

"Strike, I need sleep. I am calling an assistant. Jezabell come to me." I say.

"Lord?" She asks stepping from the ether.

"You will stand watch over me from the ether. Strike will watch over in prime, if he needs help you will assist him. He is to stay on this plane. Do not let anything happen to me or him." I order.

"Yes, Lord." She answers and fades into the ether.

"Why do you think I need back up?" Strike asks.

"They believe me a Meadir. What's that worth to the High Council?" I ask.

"Good point." He replies.

I all but fall into the bedding. My dreams are disjointed fragments of the last three months. Cross in the stockroom. Crys on the island. Val from the night before last. Visions of the dryad watching these events from around a shelf or across the room. I sleep only three hours.

"Jezabell." I say.

"Yes." She replies from the ether.

"Get your sisters and meet me in the glade." I order.

"Yes sir." She says then is gone.

"Nameless, what are you doing?" Strike asks.

"Taming the Dryad." I reply as I step from the tent. "You're welcome to join."

"What about Stilla?" He asks.

"Came she still orgasm?" I ask.

"Yes, what kinda question is that?" He asks confused.

"You and her can come along. Keep your mouths shut unless it's on each other." I say.

I walk into the glade calling my Huntress as I circle the Oak in the center. I instruct each of them to remove all their clothing but not their elven visage. I step to the tree and knock gently at it's trunk. I giggle from it's branches indicate I was correct.

"You want something?" She asks stepping out of her tree.

"I would suggest next time be a little more clear with your requests." I say.

"What ever do you mean?" She asks with a shy yet impish smile,

"Telling a man to get you off is quite another thing as teaching you to orgasm. Different methodology."

"And you want fruit now?" She asks.

"No." I says. "Ladies your pussy, play with them. Your Lord wants to see them wet and puffy."

My Huntress drop to their knees spread their legs and play with themselves. I describe to the Dryad how a female body responds to stimulation. Pointing at one huntress or another. Her fascinated expression reminds me of Clue. I walk closer to Jezabell.

I lean down, "You watched meas I slept. How much did you want to touch me." I say softly in her ear.

"Very much, Lord." She hisses humping her hips.

"You'll cum for me when I touch you, cause you're a horny girl, won't you?" I ask.

"Yes please, make me cum." She begs.

I step behind her so the dryad has a clear view. I caress her gently as I snake my hand towards her drippy wet pussy. I take hold of one of her breasts and grope it hard. Then smash two fingers down on her clit. Her body goes rigged as her husky moan fills the glade.

"Cum for me." I order, which of course she obeys in a flood.

I watch the dyad instead of Jezabell. As I suspected, she has no signs of arousal. The girl standing next to me is a projection of the oaks soul. Stimulating the body would have little affect on her. Time to up the ante.

"Chareese, come closer." I order. "Turn around and show that wet pussy to me."

Chareese scampers over and wags her ass at me. I rest my hand on her quivering bottom and motion for the dryad to come closer. I position the dryad between Chareese and myself. I take the dryads hand in mine and have her pet Chareese's drippy snatch.

When the dryad has calmed, I take her hand and have her point a finger. As she keeps her finger pointed I use it to poke Chareese's clit, pet her labia, and jab into her steamy hole just a little. Covering the Dryad's hand with mine, we both hold up two fingers. Before Chareese or the dryad get time to brace, I shovel our collective fingers in Chareese's hole. She orgasms around our fingers hard. Her inner walls throbbing and squeezing.

"You didn't tell her to cum." The dryad comments.

"Pleasure is it's our indicator. If the body has been stimulated properly it can't help but respond. That goes for the mind as well." I say pointing over at Strike and Stillette.

She is straddling him, watching us as she slow ride up and down on Strikes rigged manhood. I sit the dryad down next to Prizm. I take my hard cock out of my pants and shove it in Prizm. I keep control and fuck my head demon so the dryad can see what is going on. When Prizm cums I let her go.

"Do you want to try it now?" I ask the dryad.

"I would like to, Yes." She says wagging her bottom at me.

I slide my greasy prick in her. She is cool, not as cool as Scelene was but not hot blooded like the Huntress, to be sure. I work a slow rhythm. She has to willingly release lube into her girlly chamber. I caress and fondle her body. It is hard to tell if she is being warmed or doing so herself. Her movements aren't driven, she wiggles out of curiosity rather than need or want.

She is a plant. As I rock my hips a plan comes to mind. Moans of release draw our attention as Stilla cums all over Strikes cock. That was the distraction I needed. I call a lighting bolt to mind. I pull the dryad to me and press my fingers over her clit. She braces as I hoped she would and cast the lightning into her. I cooled it as far as I could. Her body bucks and thrashes in my arms.

I cum into her in hard spurts. Her back arches like a normal girl would and a gush of warm liquid rushes around my throbbing member. It baths my manhood twice then drips down her legs and my spent jew purse.

The glade magically erupts. The waves of magic reshape the glade into a lush garden. The weeds wither as wild flowers and fragrant plants take their place. The Dryad in my arms melts into the ground. I look towards the oak in the center of the glade. It's leaves shimmer and take on a pearlescent quality. I walk unsteadily to the oak.

"Are you alright, lovely dryad?" I ask.

"I have never felt this good, thank you, my Lord." She replies.

"Nameless, I swear..." Strike starts to say but is muzzled by Stilla.

"I am relieved you were not harmed." I say.

"You having given me true pleasure. And asked nothing of me in return. I would give you a gift, if you have a vial in which to hold them." She says stepping from her tree.

Jezabell hands me a vial before retreating from the now glowing form of the dryad. She is fuller in body and chest, no longer the frail lithe waif she was. I walk toward her offering the small vial. She holds it to her cheek and catches the few tears that have escaped her deep blue eyes.

"My tears of joy, Lord. I felt the heart of you. I have no fear of you uses them in a proper way." She says handing me the vial back and leaning to kiss my cheek.

"I thank you for the pleasure of your company. Your joy will help others find joy themselves one day. I give you my word." I say kissing her cheek in return.

"I know you will, until next we meet, Lord. For now I sleep and dream of your pleasure." she says as she fades back into her tree.

"You trying to get us offed?" Stilla hisses at Strike.

"You can let him up, he's turning blue." I say.

"Oh shit! Sorry." She says.

"What of us Lord?" Prizm asks.

"Jezabell stay close in the ether. Prizm, Chareese. I will call for you another night this week. To thank you properly for doing as I asked here. Be ready. Jezabell tonight you have a place in my bed." I say.

They glow as they don their cloths and shimmer into the ether. I can feel Jezabell close at hand if the need arises. I look over at the two of them questioningly.

"Where is your brother?" I ask.

"Being tended by healers." She answers.

"Well get him a ring and lets get moving. I would rather find other accommodations this evening and we still have work to do." I say tucking itback in my pants before walking out of the glade.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers
12