A Mage's Tale Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

"How long would it take the two of you to get her to the island?" I ask Prizm.

"At least three hours. She can't fly." She answers.

"Get her there. I will let Scelene know you are coming." I say.

"What of the children Lord?" Omneu asks.

"Return them to their families." I say.

"Their families are the ones that sold them." Omneu says.

"How disturbing. What do the two of you want?" I ask.

"Food. An ah bed." The one says.

"I want a home." says the other.

"Omneu,do you know the Vale?" I ask.

"I do Lord." He says.

"Take them there. When asked tell them you want to talk to Valkyrie. I will leave word for you there. It will take two days to reach it from here. Take some coin, get them feed, and a place to sleep." I order. "Before you go, the soul of an elven woman named Vorpal Stillette, return it."

"I can not return it. I did not take it. I can hand it over to you. It is in my possession." He answers.

Crap, "I would have this soul." I say.

He hands me a blue glowing gem. I watch them go. Then look up at the main building of the Keep. I start walking for the doors. The living chains flutter behind me like a set of disfigured wings. Calming my thoughts, I give them a more useful form to hold. That of an armored cloak draped over my shoulders.

The doors open and a flood of nude women run from the building. Most of them pay no mind to me as they run into the night. Others give a little yelp and try to shield the virtue from my sight. Given their present state it hardly seems warranted. Stone steps out.

"Nameless? All taken care of out here?" He asks.

"Yes. All good in there?" I ask.

"We have ... issues. I need to get you upstairs." Stone says pointing like crazy.

I follow as he runs up the stairs. We pass a few bodies on the floor before reaching a larger chamber with women strapped into a large magical device. Their breast appear to be hooked up to milkers as pistons push large phallic shaped rods into their pussies.

The scent of them is arousing and overpowering. Strike stands off to the side where two other women are chained into a different device. Before anything gets to crazy, I grab Stilla and slam the gem of her soul into her forehead. She staggers back giggles and falls over.

"What the hell was that?" Strike asks angrily.

"Putting her soul back! Check your ring." I answer before turning on the milking thing.

He raise his hand, "Nameless, I love you man."

"Not right now." I says trying to shift my senses magically.

It is a tumble of magics and glyphs. There isn't an apparent purpose to the device. Aside from the obvious. Why go through all the trouble? Reaching in with a tendril of chain, I break to glyph imprisoning the air elemental that powered the thing. It returns to the elemental planes and the machine grinds to a stop.

I cross to the tables Strike is standing at. These women are painted in magic runes. All of with look to add to their pleasure. From the look of them just touching a toe would make them orgasm. Kinky yes but what reason would you have to go this far. It seems like a waste of effort if the only out come is a broken minded female. Thinking about the angel. She had been corrupted with out losing her powers.

Having the souls of women fucked to death and liking it feed to her. It was a warped theory but the only one I had at the moment. I search for blank parchment. I leave the room not seeing any. I look down the hall towards the open doors to a few rooms. I barely see her coming before she slams me to the wall. The wild look in her eyes as she pulls at my clothing.

"You will fuck me or I will kill you." She hisses in a thick accent.

"Why should I? You can barely hurt me." I snap.

"Please, I don't want to die. I will repay you. Just don't let me die." She begs.

I grab her with the chains and lift her from the floor. Her eyes widen in fear and lust. I can't say I understand but after the Dryad, things seem different. Pulling my member she whimpers and starts to drool. I stroke it a few times before lowering her to me. She throws her legs open humping the air wildly. I grab her legs and plow my cock deep into her.

She humps my cock feverishly despite the chains. It doesn't seem to calm her need. I pull out of her and slam back in. In a rhythm close to that of the machine. She moans and pants. Her head rolls to the side as she cums. Her body quakes on my shaft. I pull out, her eyes open only long enough for them to roll back before she squirts all over the floor.

Her back arches and she humps at the air. I shove my cock back in and she cums again. Pulling out she squirts. After the third round she shaking her head no. Her eyes are glassy but she is still in her mind. Setting her to the floor her tongue and lips are blue. I hand her a skin of water.

"Here I was worried you were dead and you're out her fucking some drow chic? Some friend you are." Stone says.

"Shut up and find me some parchment. Can you stand." I ask the drow woman the floor.

"I think I will survive, for now." She answers then empties the rest of the skin into her mouth.

"Are there others?" I ask.

"Nameless!" Strike yells in a panic before she can answer.

I bind her hands with a chain and pull her along with me. She snarls under her breath but doesn't fight. I tuck it back in my pants before stepping back into the room Strike is in. He stands over a casket at the back of the room. His face pale looking down into it.

"Strike, what is it?" I asks approaching quickly.

In the casket is a succubus. She is gasping as she wriths in a net of glowing cords. She has the same look about her that the angel did. Tortured and tormented. Stone comes back with a hand full of parchment. The drow woman groans seeing the succubus. A pained empathetic sound.

"She's starving." The drow woman says. "If you try to save her, she will eat your soul."

"Not today she won't. Strike give me your ring and get your wifes." I order.

"What?" He asks.

"Hand it over. And get the other one. We'll use them to feed her." I say pointing at the succubus."

"But who?" Strike asks.

"Those four. Their minds are so broken, killing them would be a mercy." I say pointing at the women in the milker.

"What about those elf woman?" Stone ask thumbing at the tables.

"They will survive. Beyond that only time will tell. Looking we're running out of night here and I set the church on fire. People are going to start looking in here soon." I say with urgency.

With my point made Strike runs to Stilla and takes her ring. I put that one in the succubus. In turn each of the milk maids has his ring placed on their finger. The first to die in moments cumming the whole time. The third pants and wails in bliss for a full minute before dying. The succubus looks less pained and more aware of her surroundings.

"More?" I ask.

She nods and Strike puts the ring on the last one. Her passing is slow and gentle, a blissful smile of contentment on her face. I take the ring from her finger and hand it back to Strike. I climb on top of her inside the coffin. The drow woman freaks trying to break free.

"I claim you for House Lexus, you are mine to do with as I will." I say looking in her eyes.

"I will ..." She starts to protest but I jam three fingers in her pussy before she can finish.

"I accept." I say as her eye flash in anger and lust.

Stone and the drow look at me in fear, but for different reasons. I step out of the casket and pull the netting from her as I do, She comes out of it in a fury. I snatch her from the air with the magical chains. She struggle but even Stone can smell how turned on she is. I here I was worried about having to many women in my harem.

Adding this sex demon to my growing demon house just makes some kind of twisted sense. Pulling the parchment I lift the layers of glyphs off the elven women on the tables. Their bodies combined held twenty pages of glyphs. Once removed the women were given water and food as we looked for something to clothe them in.

"Nameless you pitiless asshole. What the fuck did you do to me?" Stilla yells holding her head.

"He put your soul back." Stone says pulling her hands in front of her face.

"Oh shit my Ring!" She panics like a pro.

"I have it. Now get down stairs and get the carriage hooked up. We need to get out of here fast woman." Strike orders like an irate husband.

"Yes, dear." She jeers back.

I tuck away the glyphs and toss a silk cloak to the drow. I order the succubus into the ether but don't release the chains. Much to my delight the chains go with her. I can still feel and control them so I undo the drow.

"You are free." I say.

"But I owe you greatly." She says.

"I am the Mage Nameless. I also am Lord of House Lexus. You can serve me if that is what you want but I live on the surface and have a great number of women to choose from. There are things which you could offer me as reward. Your tongue, for one, would you teach me to speak and understand it."

"I am not skilled as a teacher. And I am needful of sexual pleasure. How would this work between us?" She asks standing as alluringly as she can.

"It can be worked out. Go down and board the carriage." I say.

Once everyone else has left the room I cut the dildo from the machine and put them in my pack. I grab a few other items of interest as I wander out. I stop. I quickly gather up the net that held the succubus. Not that I planned to use it but why leave something like that for someone else to find.

I quickly run down to the carriage after that. Stone has the reigns at the ready and the sky whispers that dawn is not far off. I climb in closing the door behind me. I adjust me seat and realize Stilla is blowing Strike uncaring of the drows or my presence. Strike has a sorry look but won't stop her. I just grin and think you go girl.

"Is it wrong I want you to let me do that to you?" The drow whispers in my ear not taking her eyes off Stilla.

"It was my understanding your kind had the males to it to each other." I say.

"The mean girl wanting ones. I like my men. I please them if they have earned it." She whispers.

"I will let you, but first your name." I says.

"Unisilix, daughter to the thrown of Darksky." She says rubbing me through me pants.

"I have earned this?" I ask.

"Yes, My Lord." Is the last thing she says before sucking my balls dry.

Strike came twice watching and Stilla made no sign she was done either. The succubus in the ether finger her cunny watching. She whimpered and begged to have some. When the carriage stopped for water and a leg stretch I told Stone I would drive. The drow followed me, which made it easy to loose the succubus on Stone. She could fuck all she wanted, no feeding.

That night when I called Prizm the Unisilix was put off. I explained and reminded her of my openness about my house. Prizm had earned her time with me. If the drow wanted more she would have to share or just wait. She snarled about hating to wait. She stepped into Prizms arms and kissed the Huntress passionately. I was hard in seconds and stayed that way for hours as I pounded their pussies through orgasm after orgasm. Shooting my wad on their sweaty quivering bodies before collapsing between them.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers
12