A Mage's Tale Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, your scaring me." I admit.

"How so?" Aqua asks.

"You not being cryptic." I say.

"Well your confusing me." She says walking to the seawall on the waters surface.

"I don't know how I could be doing that." I say pulling myself out of the water.

"The rise of dark power has faded. You have barely done anything and the threat has decreased to half what it was when I first approached you." Aqua says.

"I wouldn't say I haven't done anything. I am the Lord to a Demon House. That is going to draw attention away from 'could be'. I am sure there are a dozen Lords lining up to take a crack at me as we speak. I am sheltering a corrupted angel. I've completely shattered the political in fighting of the King's court. I have bestowed a mermaid with the ability to use magic of the human realm. With which she is bringing a new order to the oceanic realms." I rattle off.

"But none of those things hold a key to the coming dark power." She says.

"Not directly. Point out an easier target to a hungry thief." I say.

"They forget about the hard target in the hopes of an easy meal." She says.

"What would I need for a vessel?" I ask.

"More children. A container of sufficient volume. Use it when it rises to an uncomfortable level." She suggests.

"That's kinda awkward." I say.

"Why? I just listed them by how easily you could shed the extra power. Making babies is easy. Pouring it into a vessel is a bit harder but not impossible. Last would be using feral magics. Meaning you'd have to learn them first. And have a way of casting them that wouldn't endanger your lovely harem." She chirps.

"Thanks. I feel so much better." I say sarcastically.

"Are you kidding, I can't believe you still fell anything. Most mortals exposed to those levels of feral energy would have been dead twice over." She says.

"Would I be able to walk the plains of hell in this state?" I ask not knowing if I really want to know.

"It should pose a problem for you. Why?" She asks with that confused look again.

"Field trip, after breakfast." I say walking to the stairs. "Coffee?"

Making it back to the main floor I put on coffee and start working on sushi. Before I get to far along I realize how this should work with Imedes. I ask Tempis to get a chunk of the orangy-red cliff rock. When she brings it I turn it to flesh and jab a fork in it. Then go back to the sushi. By the time coffee is done I have a full spread out for the ladies.

"You are a unique man, Ryktis. Be careful." Aqua says.

"Not sticking around to talk to the angel?" I ask popping a piece of fish in my mouth.

"She has made it clear she doesn't want to know me. I'll check back later." Aqua says and fades away.

I can't argue the point. I think about calling Omneu and he is standing in front of me. I send instructions to the others to find a grove of obsidian in the feral realm. Scelene is first in the room but not first to the table being run over by Imedes diving at the plate of flesh. She growls something at Scelene and from the reaction, it wasn't civil.

"Omneu, I need feral spell books and lessons on speaking it as quickly as you can manage. I know I have the book from Kystico but I need a range of spells. What can you do about this request?" I ask.

"We have little with which to bargain, Lord." Omneu says.

"I am going to Hell. Travel the dark places and see if there are others of you kind that would have an interest in joining a Demon House in the Mortal realm. Offer them passage and sanctuary to the Mortal realm. Set spells as a price for their passage." I say.

"I will do as you ask." Omneu says.

"Speak. If you are a Duke in my House your opinion must be voiced." I say feeling my anger start to edge up again.

"This is a dangerous course you are putting us on. Those that are in those places are hunted or hated. And for good reasons most of the time." Omneu says.

"I will judge that for myself. Refusing a Lords order and being exiled to the wastes may be a worthy addition to our house. I don't have to same need as a demon to require blind obedience." I say.

"I will seek those. I will await your call, Lord." He says thoughtfully and fades into the ether.

"How could you know he will understand your meaning in that request." the angel asks stepping into the room.

"It's a male thing." I say pouring a cup of coffee.

"I doubt you in this." She says condescendingly.

"And you can shut the fuck up before I lose my temper and treat you like a prisoner of a demon house." I say sharply.

"You don't have what it takes. You are just a weak minded mortal with delusions of importance." She says moving closer as if she were going to stand over me.

"Ladies, have I ever done or taken from you in a manner that was unwanted?" I ask.

"You tricked me!" Conium says.

"But I haven't taken from you either." I state flatly. "And that is why your so angry."

Imedes and Scelene snicker.

"You haven't the strength to take from me." She says taking another step closer.

I look from Imedes to Scelene and get the same nod from both.

I loose the chains and seize the angel where she stands. Imedes picks up her plate of flesh and moves to the counter in the kitchen. Scelene just spreads her legs so she can play with herself. I force the angel face down on the table. She sneers in protest but moans like a slut when one of the chains plunges into her dripping snatch.

"If you don't give me your name before I am done with you, I will nail you to a cross and sell you to the dirtiest demons I can find." I hiss in her ear before leaning back and finishing my coffee.

I send a mental message to Scelene to get a couple of the dildo's I gathered up from the church. She grins as her eyes flash before she darts from the table. When she comes back I fix a dildo to the edge of two of my chains. I draw the unaided chain from her pussy.

"Name?" I asks.

She shakes her head no. I plow one of the big metal cocks in her pussy. She gasps.

"Name?" I asks again.

She barely moves her head and I slam the second in her ass. She bucks and thrashes in orgasm.

"Name?" I ask again feeling my manhood rise at the scent of her.

"Evelena Ni'Ellia." She pants.

I stand and take a handful of her hair. "Evelena Ni'Ellia claim you as part of the House of Lexus. Do you accept your lot?" I ask almost growling.

"Yes." She whimpers as a second orgasm takes her.

"Yes what?" I demand.

"Yes L..." She starts but I silence the rest of her answer by shoving my throbbing cock in her mouth.

She gushes all over the table and starts suck with reckless abandon. I pull back but not out of her mouth. She moans as does Scelene who has one of the other dildo's buried in her flowing cunt. I rock my hips and gather my strength. I'm ruff but not rude as I fuck this cumming angels face. I orgasm in her eager sucking mouth. She sucks down every drop and starts to glow.

I pull out of her completely, dildo's and all. She collapses in a panting heap on the table. Her wings drupe before they fade from view. Imedes eeks and scurries out of the room as the glowing increases. It reaches a painful level and all but I turn away. Evelena arches her back and sings a clear note. The sound send Scelene ducking behind a sturdy chair.

Note sung she locks her now healed eyes with mine. I nod retract the chains completely. A tear rolls down her cheek and I catch it before she can wipe it away.

"Your gift is greatly appreciated." I say licking it from my finger, she orgasms again and passing out.

12