A Magical Escape

Story Info
We meet up for a night of sweet loving.
1.8k words
4
10.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The breeze blows the curtains in front of you, leaving only your face looking in at me for a moment, against the white fabric. Then they part again, and you are framed against the dark night.

We are done with our wining and dining below, and I eagerly held your hand as you led me upstairs, but fell back to watch the sway of your bubble butt.

It was hot and our house, in this resort town, lacked air conditioning. "I don't like to get too sweaty," you had told me, "and besides the people here are nice, they are used to much more. Besides, this is a noisy place, and people care far less about others than we think."

I turn on some soft dance music, and we hold hands at arm's length as we begin to sway to the beat. Your loose fitting, multi-layered satin dress sways with us, and the beads sewn inside it rustle.

I can't believe how just this morning we had arrived here as co-workers. Who among our fellow passengers would have suspected us, two regularly dressed (and one, admittedly, too handsome!) men to be capable of such unusual intimacy?

I am straining against my trousers, and your dress has begun to rise up in the front too, as we pull each other in. I kiss your neck as you moan, moving your dangling earrings out of the way as nip the side of your neck.

"Wait," I say, and go to the closet to retrieve something else I had got along. I have a thing for pearls. It's not a big deal, nothing kinky, just something I like to keep on when I take everything else off.

You turn around and move your hair out of the way as I fasten the clasp, then look over your shoulder at the mirror. You know the rules. You know I have an occasional lover who's my steady. But this, right here, this is something special too. We ain't gonna be able to do this often, but tonight, we can make magic together.

I reach down for the hem of your dress, and slip my hand up, reaching the frilly panties you had selected for yourself. I lower them just a bit, knowing that your cock is getting trapped in the front, and hold the cheeks of your ass in my hands.

"I love holding these babies," I tell you, as I , "I could just munch on them, eat them up." I parted them and slipped a finger down your crack, against the light mat of hair.

"Sorry," you frown at me, "I didn't get time to shave, I was going to, but then ...".

"It's ok," I tell you.

"It was either that, or cleaning myself properly."

"Well, I'm glad you cleaned yourself, then," I smile at you, as we turn to face each other and kiss.

It is a slow, playful kiss, until we bring our arms around each other and it grows more urgent. It feels so good when you stroke me, touch me, just the massaging physical contact.

You unbuckle my trousers and slide them down, and stroke me through my briefs, which are already wet with precum. "I want this," you say. "It's yours," I tell you.

I keep my hands on your ass, kneading it, squeezing it, spreading it, massaging it, loosening it in my mind. You lower my briefs, and I shrug them off, standing tall and proud before you.

We know what comes next, we're just ... making the transition. "I'm going to sit down now," I tell you. "Should I take my glasses off?" you ask me, a bit nervously? "No sweetie," I kiss you lightly, "I want to see you look up at me with them."

I sit at the edge of the bed, and you kneel at my feet, on the carpet, running your fingers over my shaft. "Sloppy, baby," I tell you, and you giggle, showing me an exaggerated licking of lips, and covering your teeth with your lips, before diving in on me so suddenly it takes my breath away.

Tongue, fingers, lips, throat, tongue, throat, lips, tongue, lips, tongue, lips, throat, throat, throat, saliva. You keep a hand in front to catch the gobs that flow down as you pull off, and wrap the hand around my cock, fisting me slowly and looking up happily.

You tell me you are happy to suck my cock and I believe you because I want to. I see your pink finger tips and your pink lips meet at the base of my cock and feel I'm in heaven.

"I'm in heaven, baby."

"I know, baby," you mumble after drawing out, "you and me both."

"I'm so lucky baby, so lucky." I stroke your cheek, as you let the bulge push it out for a moment, "and you're beautiful baby, so beautiful."

My balls tense, and you pull off, squeezing the base slightly, "I didn't think you wanted to come there."

"No," I almost whisper. Why am I whispering? "No," I say, louder, "I want to come inside you. I need to come inside you. Ride me baby."

I slide up on the bed, and you stand up, making a show of sticking your ass out, as you bend over close to me. I reach my fingers under the band of your panties and pull them down.

I part your cheeks, find the beckoning hole between, and lick it like a madman, slapping your cheeks as I do it, wetting it, sticking my tongue in, teasing you. "Lick me, baby," you urge me on, "lick my ...," you pause, "pussy", and I do, furiously.

"Stay here," I tell you, and pick up the lube, holding a couple of fingers out under your crack and dripping it liberally down from above, then tilting my fingers up, keeping the bottle down, holding the pooled lube in place as I use the fingers of my other hand to push some in.

"So hot, baby," you moan, bent over, your head between your knees. "Tell me, baby," I say as I work a finger in, pushing, prodding, waiting, pushing again, "tell me what's so hot."

"My hole, baby, getting ready for you. It feels like such a special moment. I feel ... so special being able to do this for you, to feel ... this connection with you."

"Yeah?" I twist my finger around inside, helping the lube in, getting ready with another at the opening, pushing, prodding in its own turn.

"Yeah, baby, I dreamt about it. The dildo you gave me last month, every time I used it I imagined it was you, moving inside me, filling me up. Oh!" I kiss your cheeks, bite them a bit.

"I think you're ready baby," I say, as I start lubing my own cock, watching you climb up, stand up on the bed, move over me, pull your dress up, getting ready to lower yourself.

I look up at you. "So beautiful, baby". And it's true, from where I see you, this towering goddess, about to plunge down and guide me to heaven. My hardness is painful now, I ache to feel you around me.

As we make contact our eyes open, fixated upon each other. You let your dress fall down over me, and we hold hands.

My head pops in and your eyes pop out. It is intense, so intense. You are hot, and tight, and slick, and as you clamp down lower and lower on my pole I am reminded, funnily, of a time when I tried to climb and lower myself down a coconut tree, gripping its girth tightly all the time.

"It's happening, baby," I whisper, as you moan back, "you're in me, baby, you're in me! Oh, it's so ... oh, you're stretching me out so good, and just ... ah, right there, ah, you're sliding over it, ah, so good, so fucking good, oh, oh, look, look baby, we're there!"

Your ass is seated on my balls, as I pull you down to rest and get us both used to this. I can feel your blood pulse around me, and I'm sure you can feel mine. I kiss your forehead, "so tight baby, so hot, so ... so good. I'm so happy, baby."

"I know," you sigh, "for a moment I can almost imagine, oh but it's so silly ..."

"It's okay, we're heading back tomorrow to ... the real world, I guess you'd call it. We can imagine whatever we like right now."

Your dress pulled down to your waist, I suck a nipple into my mouth, chewing on it, pinching the other one, then switching over. I love that you have this little fatty layer over you, to squeeze and grab and suck and kiss.

"I could be your wife, baby."

"Oh, Petey, you know I have ..." I begin, then stop myself. "Yes, baby, for tonight, you are. You are my hot, loving, caring, wonderful, sexy wife."

"And wifey wants to take care of hubby right now. It's been a long day."

We kiss and separate our hands. You bring yours to my shoulders, my neck, my face. I reach under your dress and cup your ass cheeks, lifting you a bit so I can thrust up into you.

You undulate your body, driving down to meet me, and we begin moving more urgently, as though kindling some cosmic flame together, something that will ignite at this sacred point of our connection and burn its way upwards.

"Oh baby, let me love you, let me love you good," I whisper, as I saw over your tender spot.

There is a sudden glare in your eyes, "yes, baby, do it, don't hold back, don't you dare hold back. I want all of you, I want you to just ... let yourself go right now."

I thrust into you wildly now, scrunching my face up as I smack against your ass, really getting a heavy workout as I pound you. Smack, smack, smack. Balls, ass, cock, pussy, hole. I feel the spark arriving in the distance.

"Ugh, ugh baby, I'm, unh ..."

"Do it, baby, come inside me. I want you, I want your cum," you're smiling in a devilish sort of way as you urge me on, doing your bit to smash your ass down on me, "give me that load, oh baby, dump your cum in me, give me that load!"

I scream an otherworldly scream as I fall down, and you fall down on me, and my cock lurches within you, and shoots, and shoots, and shoots. Under your dress, I feel a wetness on my stomach, and I know you just come too.

Then the flame consumes me for a moment, and I have to rest, and you rest with me. You stretch your legs out, rubbing your feet against my ankles.

"That was amazing, baby," we say to each other. I stroke you, keep stroking you, through your hair, your neck, your arms, your back, keep stroking you, even after you fall asleep, after I soften and slide out, after the last bit of cum has oozed out onto my balls.

Tomorrow is another day.