A Magical Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked me from ass to click then paused to smack his lips. I think I heard an Mmmm Mm. Then he began ravishing my clit with his tongue and even some nips with his teeth. I squirmed like a worm on a hook. Moans escaped me even though I tried to silence them. When his tongue moved to enter me while his thumb flicked at my click I lost it.

I screamed my orgasm as my pussy flooded his tongue. He continued delving into my slit, lapping at my juices. My limbs shook as electricity zinged through them. I had never experienced an orgasm through oral sex. I hadn't thought it possible.

As the waves receded, he looked up at me once more. I looked and saw he was grinning from ear to ear. "Good for you?" he asked.

"Oh Lord Cal! I've never felt anything like that. You're amazing. Where did you learn to do that?" I asked almost dreading the answer.

"I haven't really done that before. It just felt right, and you taste so good sweetie."

"Cal, I want you."

"I want you too sweetie."

With that he rose from his knees and laid his body over mine capturing my mouth once again. I felt the head of his cock teasing at the entrance to my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him and tried pulling him in.

"Patience sweetie," he ordered.

I paused and let him ease into me slowly. Every nerve in my body was straining as he lodged himself fully inside me. He groaned as he began to withdraw. I whimpered wanting his return. My wish was granted as he slammed back into me. I grinned and lifted my hips to meet his thrust.

His lips stayed upon mine as his shaft impaled me over and over. I was quickly winding up to a mind-blowing orgasm. I recognized the familiar zings shooting through me. I tightened my inner hold upon his shaft as he pounded into me. My head fell back and I exploded at the same time he did. I screamed as he moaned shooting his cum deep inside me. I held him to me with legs wrapped around his waist. I didn't want the feelings to end.

Eventually the tremors did subside. Cal pulled out of me slowly although I didn't want him to. I yawned widely then blushed in embarrassment.

Cal rolled next to me on the bed. I snuggled into his shoulder. He kissed my forehead tenderly. "It's ok sweetie," he said. "It's been a long, hot day. I'm tired too. Sleep." And at his words I did, almost instantly.

I woke slowly to a hand gently shaking my shoulder. It was Cal. When he saw my eyes open he put his finger to his lips and beckoned me to get up and follow. He led me to a window and pointed outside. I sucked in a breath and held it at the scene.

It was a Sandhill Crane. I had seen them before. They were all over. This one was a female with four miniature little cranes following behind her. It was still dark but they were scratching around for their breakfast. We watched for a couple minutes until Cal whispered to me to get dressed.

I looked at him questioningly but did as he directed. I shimmied into shorts and a tank. Noticing he had his hiking boots on, on put mine on too. I was lacing them up as he handed me a protein bar.

"Eat up," he said as he munched on his own. "I went up to the station already and squirreled some food out of my snack stash." He smiled a crooked grin. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"Hiking! There's something I want to show you."

"But it's still dark."

"That's ok. We both know the trail. I have a flashlight. And actually, it's important that its dark for what I want you to see."

Since he seemed so excited and determined I sighed, looked at the bed with longing once more, and followed him out the door. After a quick stop by the restroom we hit the trail. I had measured the distance many times during my trips here. One way, to the end of the trail, was 1.77 miles from the rear of the ranger station. I could walk it in 35 minutes each way with only a stop at the end for water before heading back.

Following Cal on the trail was a new experience. He moved quicker than I as he was so much more sure footed. I kept up though even though I knew he would never leave me behind. In just under 30 minutes we reached the end of the trail. I loved this spot. It was atop a rise with the palm trees and sawgrass falling away all around. A bench sat here where many visitors had carved their initials and it overlooked the river flowing by.

"This is nice Cal," I said slightly ironically. "But, we've both been here before many times. So, why are we here in the dark?"

"We are here in the dark sweetie, so we can see it become not dark anymore. Turn around."

I turned and sighed as the sun breached the horizon over the river. It was breathtaking. I slipped my phone from my pocket and snapped some shots as the sun rose. I didn't ever want to forget this moment.

I slipped my camera back into my pocket. I felt Cal's presence behind me and I leaned into him. His arms came around me and reached to the snap of my shorts popping them open.

I smacked at his hand. "Cal!" I yelped in shock. "Don't!"

"It's a magical moment sweetie. Lets make our own magic here. We are the only ones on the island. Craig is opening the station today, but there won't be visitors for quite a while yet."

I moved my hands away and he quickly divested me of my clothing. All except my boots and socks. I stood naked on the promontory as he removed his clothes also.

He leaned back against the bench and I came to him walking into the secure circle of his arms. Our mouths met once again, a deep lingering kiss. His hands cupped my ass and lifted me high to straddle him. My legs hooked over the bench.

He entered me. There in the light of the new day I rode him. He pumped his shaft into me until we both threw our heads back and howled in ecstasy. We could have been animals rutting, there in the morning sun, in the wilderness.

My head came to his shoulder. I felt completely blissful and safe. "This was wonderful Cal. I think I love you," I whispered.

I felt his lips upon my forehead. "I know I love you sweetie," he stated earnestly.

"Do we have to go back?"

He chuckled at my wistfulness as he lifted me down to the ground. "Yep, we do. My days off start today though so get dressed sweetie. Unless you'd like the first visitors to see you like that?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I hustled into my clothes and straightened my ponytail as best I could. Cal was ready before me of course. We walked the trail slowly back enjoying the morning sounds of birds and wind in the palm trees.

Once at my cabin, I grabbed my small bag and we headed to the station. While I waited near the bench where Cal had first made love to me, he went inside and checked me out with his co-ranger Craig. I was so lost in the memory that I didn't know he had walked up behind me until his arms slid around my waist startling me.

"Whatcha thinkin?" he asked in typical Cal fashion.

"Where do we go from here?"

"Down the walkway and onto the ferry," he quipped with a chuckle. "Craig will be out in a minute to take us over."

I turned in the circle of his arms and smacked him playfully. "I'm serious, brat."

"I know sweetie," he replied as he bent down and captured my lips. I almost lost myself until I heard the station door. I tried to break free of his embrace. He relented to breaking the kiss but kept me there in his arms.

"Cal," I whispered urgently, "do you want Craig to see us?"

"I really don't care," he answered back. "You're mine and I want the world to know, starting with Craig, ok?"

I smiled at him and nodded, "Ok!"

He reached down and picked up my bag from the bench then lifted a duffle of his own that I guessed he had brought out from the station. With bags in one hand and his other arm around me, we walked down the path and boarded the ferry that would take us to our next step, our future.

12