A Maiden's Journey: A Skyrim Tale

Story Info
We start off in a temple, where things are run oddly...
1k words
4.23
13.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft, melodic moans floated down the main corridor of the temple, the sound bouncing off the ancient stone walls as they increased in frequency.

"Do you like that?" a soft voice whispered, the moaning turning into a strangled yes for but a moment, melting smoothly back into a long, begging gasp.

"Mmm, good." The voice belonged to a woman, her naked rear sticking up in the air as she pushed the blankets away; it was getting too hot for all that wool.

She was shapely and pale, long blonde hair falling in thick waves down her back. Trapped beneath her was a woman more petite in comparison, her tiny chest pumping sporadically as she tried to control the feelings coursing through her body.

"Oh, Adira, gods above..." the small woman moaned, the blonde licking her lips hungrily at the sound of her name.

With an air of impatience about her, the blonde bent forward, burying her face between the petite woman's legs. The little brunette moaned out so loudly she was at risk of waking the entire temple; neither woman seemed to care.

"What was that, Runa?" she came up for air for just a moment, voice teasing as she plunged back in. Sweet, sticky juices were practically pouring from Runa's womanhood, covering Adira's face as the blonde viciously ate her cunt.

Adira's tongue ran slow and steady up Runa's sodden slit, lingering on her anus before swirling up and around the other woman's clit. Runa's moans were growing in volume; it only drove Adira that much harder into her own ecstasy, the fingers of her right hand prodding at Runa's opening.

Without much warning she plunged her ring and middle finger inside the woman, the petite brunette arching her back so hard it was a wonder her spine didn't snap in half.

"OH!" She cried out, Adira's fingers moving almost hungrily inside her. Pushing against her inner walls Adira continued to lick at the other woman's vagina, moaning into the cunt as she herself was brought close to the edge with the sounds of Runa's passion.

"Don't... oh gods, oh please Adira, don't stop," a small hand gripped the back of the larger woman's head, forcing her nose between Runa's dripping lips, "Dibella bless her!"

The finger fucking became faster, messier; the juices were soaking the bed, but neither of them paid it any mind. Adira's tongue and fingers worked in unison, lips wrapping around Runa's clit as she stuck her pinky finger in the woman's ass, sucking hard on the small knub she had trapped beneath her tongue; with a shriek Runa's entire body went rigid beneath Adira's touch for just a moment, flopping dramatically back down onto the hard bed as the throws of orgasm consumed her.

Her knees shook violently around Adira's head, the woman gently licking at her cunt as she came down from her high. A shaky, exhausted sigh signaled it was safe to come up for air, Adira peeking up from between Runa's legs.

"Gods above, you have a gift." she was exhausted, smiling almost shyly at the blonde. Adira returned the grin, pushing herself up to slide along the smaller girls body.

"Soon you shall, too. Practice makes perfect," she pressed her sticky lips to Runa's, the girl eagerly returning the sloppy kiss before Adira pulled away, "Welcome to the temple of Dibella. We're going to be wonderful friends, you know!"

---

It had been hours since Adira and Runa's sexually charged romp, the younger woman having been whisked away by the head priestess for more... practice. The women here in Dibella's temple prided themselves in their abilities between the sheets, something not many knew, nor would ever know.

They worshiped their mistress in the way she taught best: sex.

The blonde was a striking beauty, there was no doubt about that. She stood at around 5'5" with a thin waist, perky breasts just the right size for a hand, and a rear end prominent and teasing beneath her thin robes. She had skin as soft as satin and as pale as a lily, hair the color of the gold framing a heart shaped face. She had pleasantly plump lips and eyes the color of the sky, lined with thick, long lashes appealing enough to make even the steadfast Jarl crave her attentions.

Yet she had found no one worthy of her attentions; she wasn't shallow in the slightest, it was just hard to meet people when you were trapped in a temple all the time.

Ah, well. Beggars can't be choosers, can they?

The striking young woman was in the main part of the temple, dusting away cobwebs and humming happily to herself; she didn't know anyone had entered until he cleared his throat, the girl whirling around in surprise. Standing just five feet from her was a tall man with rugged features, brows furrowed as he stared at her.

"I'm here for a blessing from the priestesses of this temple." He stated curtly; it was apparent he was trying not to stare, Adria's nipples poking through the thin robe. She paid it no mind, his words instead making her cock her head in surprise.

"What for?"

"A journey... not that that's any of your business."

Adira smiled sweetly at him. For a moment, his steely disposition seemed to melt away... but it was back again in a flash, the strange man quickly clearing his throat.

There was an awkward pause before he spoke again.

"I don't suppose you're a priestess?"

"...I am." sensually she moved around the giant stone shelf standing between them, movements as gentle as the flow of a river. "And you need a blessing, so I suppose..." she hesitated, "Where are you going? On your journey, I mean?"

He looked surprised for a moment but quickly regained his composure, "To study the mountains to the north... I, um, believe their might be a very important Dwemer ruin somewhere in the area, and uh..." his cheeks had flushed red, Adira inching closer to him as he spoke. The woman had no concept of personal space, that much was apparent.

"I know we don't know each other... I mean, you're a strange man, and I'm a priestess, but... you wouldn't want company, would you?"

TO BE CONTINUED