A Maid's Tail Ch. 02: Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the spirit of everyone who had ever tried to run a marathon with a pack a day habit and twenty extra pounds, Kim built up a triple layer lasagna made with hamburger, green peppers and onions- before she realized that white box she'd seen wasn't cheese, but in fact, was cream cheese. Score one for paying attention.

She blamed the lack of food in her stomach; the growing headache and shakes were starting to wear on her, making it hard to focus. Of course, that was easily remedied- a little 'taste testing' and she'd quietly munched up a quarter of the beef in the recipe, making for a bland and lean lasagna. Kim bit her lower lip as she fished through the cupboard looking for ways to fix it.

What a clusterfuck- she had no business in the kitchen unless it involved something so dead simple even a college frat boy could make it. As she filed through the cupboards, she muttered to herself; 'oregano', 'canned mushrooms'...

That could work.

It'd have to.

#

Elliot pulled in to the drive just as Kim was pulling the sacrilege of Italian culture from the oven. She'd already set two places at the table and done her best to find a suitable wine from the selection they kept- surely random selection was the best method. Next came desert, some pretty simple ice cream dishes that actually looked pretty awesome with their little cherries, whip cream and garnishes of pastel sprinkles.

She had this.

Kim flashes a smile when Elliot walked by the dining room. He stopped, peeked around the arch connecting the room to the hall. "Wow..." He said with a lingering look. It didn't look for a moment like he was eying her table setting. "Hi, Kim."

"Hi- er... Hello. Have a good day?"

"I did, thanks! I'll be down in a bit, that smells good!" With that he trudged upstairs.

Kim went about setting the food out for Sylvia and Elliot, filling their glasses and making sure everything was as good as she could get it. Far from perfect, but the best she could manage. If she lasted the day, she vowed she'd look into some recipes.

When the couple came down to eat, Kim's heart skipped a few beats. She hadn't ever cooked for anyone before, much less in any kind of capacity where it was expected. Boyfriends, girlfriends, they always made their own and Kim liked it that way. Why complicate an easy situation with needless crap about how much her food sucked?

But here she was, doing exactly that.

The two took their places at the table, barely acknowledging Kim as they took up their forks and started to eat. All the while, Kim stood off to the side with her hands clasped demurely in front of her. The cuffs of her uniform hung over her trembling wrists as she awaited the verdict.

She caught Elliot sneaking a gaze at her long, curvy legs as he sipped from his wine. He didn't try to hide it the second time when he looked up to her. "This is good, Kim. Traditional, but 'light'. I saw you cleaned up upstairs, too." he gave a subtle nod of satisfaction. "Sylvia?"

"No complaints from me..." She took a big bite.

"You know that's not what I meant." His voice was a little firmer. "How was she otherwise?"

Sylvia looked up at Kim like an eagle would a mouse, then to her husband. She cleaned her fork off with a wry smirk. "I expect her to be here tomorrow at eight."

"Eight." Elliot echoed then looked up to Kim. "What do you say?"

"I can do eight."

"Good. You can head home if you like, I'll take care of the dishes."

"Ah, are you sure?"

"Mhm."

"Oh, well. Thank you... I made some ice cream dishes, they're in the fridge."

"Oh? This I have to see." The broad shouldered man said as he rose, "Show me?"

Thinking nothing of it, Kim went to the fridge to display her- admittedly modest- deserts. When she went to open the door, however, she felt Elliot's strong presence dwarf hers. His chest touched her back briefly as he leaned down to examine them. Kim's stomach tightened at the closeness, but for all her uncertainties, he was every bit the calm, collected gentleman.

"They look good, kitten." He whispered in her ear. Before she could reply she felt his fingers stroke down her back in the same way Sylvia's had; from the base of her neck down her back. Right to the curve of her grabbable ass. She should have resisted. She should have told him to stop. Oh, but she didn't. The sensation of being wanted and appreciated was something she'd lost long ago, and now not only had she found it, but she'd found it in two separate people.

"Y- you really like this cat... thing... don't you?"

He chuckled in her ear. "Maybe you will too." He eased out of her space with a gentle pat on her lower back.

Secretly, she already knew the answer to that...

So began Kimberly's career as a catgirl maid.

12