A Maid's Tail Ch. 06: Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But who was she to refuse the wishes of her mistress? Kim rubbed her thumbs in between her employer's cheeks, sliding up and raking her fingertips across the woman's flanks. She earned a murr of approval for her efforts, spurring her on to greater confidence with every passing second. Kim dared slide her hands up Sylvia's hips, easing her palms down into the woman's lower back and then upward, to praise her mistress's beauty.

This was what it was to be their maid. Kim smiled at the thought as she worked upward. Her thumbs worked inward and upward with each breath and for every inch of the lithe woman's body Kim was allowed to touch.

Sylvia sighed softly. "Good kitten. . ."

"M-" It was right. "Mew. . ."

"Mmm. Again. You're getting better at this, and those hands of yours-" The younger woman arched her back, welcoming Kim's touch. "Mmmmrrrrm. Purr for me, kitten."

"Y- Yes, mistress." Kim leaned forward, working her hands into her employer's shoulders more firmly. She stopped just shy of kissing the young woman and murred in her ear. There was no point in lying or hiding it any more. . . She purred deeply for her mistress, nuzzling into her warmth. "My mistress is very beautiful. She deserves everything she wishes."

Sylvia didn't miss a beat. "She does, which is why she asks for so much from her kitty. . ."

Kim sighed in her ear, a deeply resonant purr that felt good- felt right for Kim. Then she broke the unwritten rule; she kissed Sylvia's ear.

"Down."

"Mew. . ."

"You're being naughty, you know what happens when you're naughty."

"My apologies, mistress- I thought-"

"Shh."

"Yes, mistress."

Sylvia gently raised her hands out in front of her while Kim continued to work her shoulders and eventually her neck. After several moments, she glanced up at Kim out of the corner of her eye and cracked a secret grin, teasing the catgirl maid playfully. She'd found exactly what she wanted and they both knew it. . . "Kimberly?"

"Mistress?"

"Do you enjoy this?"

"Very much so. . ."

"Good, because I want to be right about you."

Kim worked her way up the woman's arms slowly lathering her up with vanilla oil to the tips of her fingers. She came around the front of the table so she could get a better angle and rub the soft oil into every muscle of Sylvia's hands, up her arms. Kim swallowed, trembling slightly as she made a quiet choice- her supplication came as she lowered herself to to her knees and took the woman's shoulders, looking up at her mistress atop the table. The content smile the younger woman wore was all the praise she needed.

Why had she never done this before? Kim caught herself smiling. Yes, this was where she belonged. . . A catgirl maid. Why had she never thought of that?

Sylvia turned her gaze up a bit to meet Kim's gaze. They looked at one another for a moment, something flashed in her eyes; a silent command; a reminder of their positions. Kim lowered her gaze obediently and whispered a 'mew'.

"My, my. . ." The woman ran her fingers through Kim's hair. "I was right about you."

"Yes, mistress. . . Er- right about what?" Kim started to look up but the younger woman touched the crown of her skull.

"Don't."

"As you wish, mistre-"

"Shh." Her fingers trailed down Kim's neck, gradually sliding under her chin. Only when she pulled upward was Kim allowed to raise her gaze. Sylvia smiled gently. "You forgot my other leg."

"I-"

"Sh. Don't speak. Fix it."

Kim nodded, started to rise; Sylvia stopped her with nothing but a touch. She looked up again to be guided with a glance to the side of the table. So she followed her mistress's orders and crawled around the side on her knees. Sylvia swung her legs over the side, balancing her weight dangerously close to the edge- there was not the slightest hint of shame in her eyes as she looked down on Kim, hands braced on the edge of the table.

"Uh. . ." Kim couldn't help but let her gaze wander the woman's glistening body. She'd been in that position plenty of times before, but somehow this was new territory for her. The woman leaned forward just a little more causing the table to tilt dangerously.

"Hm? Hard to get to where you want to? She threw her un-oiled leg up on the table casually doing half splits with as much effort as someone would use to raise their arm. Sylvia leaned back with a smug grin. "Well. . .?"

"Um. . . C- Can I-" Kim gestured weekly with her bottle of oil. "May I, mistress?"

"You may. Try applying it with your tongue."

"W- What?" Kim blushed deeply. "Y- Yes, mistress." Her hands trembled as she prepared some oil. She lapped it from her palm- it was a surprisingly warm, gentle flavor. She turned her gaze up to Sylvia, questioningly.

"Well?"

Where was she even supposed to start? "Mewww. . ." Kim tried to rise a bit but Sylvia stopped her, they looked at one another with Kim face to lip with Sylvia's moist nether lips. Kim looked down, then up at her mistress. She leaned in, vaguely aware that Sylvia cupping the back of her head. She knew exactly what she wanted.

Kim closed her eyes, head turned down, savoring the closeness and heat- it'd been entirely too long since she'd done this. She nuzzled gently against Sylvia's inner thigh, bathing in the woman's warmth and power. Obedient, eager to serve, she kissed the younger woman's muscles and slowly, so very slowly, she ran her tongue along the thickest tendon she could find all the way to Sylvia's knee and then slowly back towards her crotch.

If there was any doubts left in Kim's mind, Sylvia erased them by digging her fingertips into the back of Kim's head. It was time to serve her mistress. Kim whimpered at the opportunity, looking up through her bangs. Sylvia was looking down at her with a calm, knowing expression. "Say it."

"S- Say what, mistress?"

"Start by apologizing." She brought her other leg down and casually hooked both of them over Kim's shoulders, pinning her in between her powerful thighs. "Apologize for not doing the job right the first time." Kim whimpered a bit louder. "I didn't stutter, did I?"

"N- No mistress. I'm sorry- I-" Sylvia silenced her pathetic excuse for an apology by crossing her legs and pulling her in lip-to-lip. Kim felt her entire body clench; this was forbidden, this was wrong- Sylvia was married for gods' sake. . .

Why was it, then, that Kim was reaching up? Why wasn't she stopping herself from wrapping her hands around Sylvia's waist? It was insane, dangerous. It was also her employer's wish and who was she to tell her no? "Mmm. . ." Kim drank in the smell of vanilla body oil and Sylvia's lavender body wash, purring softly while her hands eased down to cup her mistress's hips.

"Good girl," Sylvia ran her fingers through Kim's hair, playing with her cat ears a bit as her thighs clenched. Kim was earning this privilege, she'd been given a treat, that was it. . .

"Mew. . ."

Sylvia continued to pet her maid, taking in long, deep breaths that reverberated through her entire body- anticipation and demand. Kim belonged on her knees before people like this. She should've been proud to be there. "Louder."

Kim's heart thundered loud enough to hear echoing between thighs that could have broken her in two. She gripped the woman's hips and whimpered a low, lusty meow- "mrrroowww..." - she kissed Sylvia's glistening lips deeply.

Her reward was an instantly tightened grip on the back of her head. Sylvia inhaled sharply while Kim lapped at every drop of moisture she could find- she savored the younger woman's natural flavor, she ran her tongue up to Sylvia's clit and kissed it tenderly. As she did so, she eased her finger tips inward to grip her employer's ass cheeks.

It had been so long since she'd been allowed to do this, she couldn't help herself; Kim's courage swelled and she lowered head, taking one lip between her own and massaging it to Sylvia's murmuring sigh. Encouraged, the curvaceous maid lapped faster and more eagerly into Sylvia's wetness. It wasn't long before she'd earned a treat- Sylvia dug her heel into Kim's back, rolling her hips forward.

"Ahh- right there- rightthere." Sylvia rolled her hips faster into Kim's attentions, spurring her on with every movement. She knew what she wanted out of Kim and she knew exactly how to take it- she balled up a hand full of Kim's hair, tightening her grip even more.

Kim whimpered loudly, dutifully massaging her mistress within the increasing tightness of Sylvia's legs. Pinned in, she had no choice but to continue- an obedient maid was a good maid. A good girl. Kim suckled at Sylvia's lips, darting her tongue in between them- in and out, faster and faster, pressing her own desire to pleasure her mistress into every moment.

Sylvia's breath was coming shorter and sharper, harder. "Ah- ah. .. ahh. .." Her painfully sharp fingernails dug into Kim's skull but she wasn't paying attention any more. She didn't care anyway- she didn't have to. "Ah-"

"Mrrrw!" Kim mewled to the jingle-jangle of her collar bell, forcing her tongue into her mistress's hot, depths. This earned a deeper moan and an even tighter grip. Her entire body shivered, Sylvia let go of Kim's head to palm her own breasts, head tilted back and mouth hanging open.

A long sigh echoed through the paint room. "G-uhhh."

That sound alone was enough to send Kim's heart into overdrive; this was where she belonged and more importantly, this who she was. "Mew!"

"G- g- good kitten! V- very-. . ." Sylvia pulled her in. Her body spasmed- "ah- ah-" Even harder. In the next instant a loud moan erupted from the sun kissed beauty and she threw her head back, jerking forward into Kim's face as her orgasm rocked her.

Kim was trapped there for what felt like a beautiful eternity, forced to watch her mistress cum- a sight she'd earned through her service. "Mrrrrrr."

"G-" She panted and braced her hands behind her. The mix of massage oil and bathed her body in a sheen of afterglow and lust; both of which she wore like a silk dress. She looked down on Kim, face red and breath still coming in short sips. "You're a good kitten."

Kim mewed.

"Again."

Again? Kim whimpered and kissed Sylvia's groin. It wasn't her place to question. . . Only to serve.

Sylvia stopped her. "Not that. Stop, kitty. . ."

"Mrr?"

"Again. . ." She playfully pushed Kim's head back and clenched her thighs to hold her there. Once firmly secure, she started to pet Kim, stroking her hair back. Those deep green and brown mismatched eyes watched her captive with a mix of amusement and appreciation. "Say it again." She demanded.

"Mew?"

"Mmm. . ." She let out a huff. "You. . . You, I'm going to keep." She let that statement hang in the air between them and began to stroke Kim's cheek. "Yes, you're a good kitten."

"Mrrrrowww. . . I'm glad my mistress approves."

That earned a chuckle. "Mmm. . . Do you enjoy thi-"

"Yes, mistress." Kim met her gaze calmly, leaning in to nuzzle into the woman's thighs. She slid her fingers down between the sweaty crack of Sylvia's cheeks, smiling all the while. "I. . ." There was no point in modesty- "I really like this."

Sylvia leaned back, still holding Kim tight between her legs. "Good. Good girl. . ."

"Mrrrrrrr."

"Like that, do you?"

Kim slid her fingers a tiny bit lower and palmed Sylvia's ass playfully. "Mmhm. . ."

Sylvia grinned. "I'm going to keep you." She asserted and gradually reclaimed her legs with some difficulty. "Thank you."

Kim blinked. "Mistress?" Before she could move, though, Sylvia braced herself on her maid's head for support. "You're welcome?"

"No. No, you never say that to me. . . It was you're pleasure."

"That's not far from the truth." Kim rubbed at her neck.

"Heh. Now. . ." The younger woman turned and swung the towel over her shoulder, prowling across the room with a luxurious sway. "Find my necklace."

"Ah, dammit. . ."

#

There was a problem with sharing a secret with someone who was in a position of power; they could hold it over you in any way they wanted. Fortunately for Kim, Sylvia didn't seem interested in pushing that as far as she could.

That didn't make it any easier, though. Kim spent the entire afternoon tearing the house apart, cleaning behind her destruction and straightening up everything she could to at least give the appearance she was doing her job.

She was so deep in her cleaning rampage, she almost forgot to set dinner cooking. It was only because she passed a mantle clock that she notice and actually managed to get a ham roast started along with a side dish of potatoes and something resembling corn on the cob- at least it had been before she'd rolled it in paprika and rum.

Sylvia had picked up on the spicy bite while Kim was cooking and poked her head in to the kitchen to complain- unfortunately for Kim it was rigth as she was bent over with her head in the oven checking the roast. The poor maid wasn't expecting anything and nearly jumped out of her skin when something pulled on her tail.

"Shit!" Kim exhaled sharply. "Gah- uh. . . Mistress? I'm kind of. . . busy."

"I know." Sylvia said indifferently as she pushed on the plug. Her hand then casually traveled over Kim's flank to cup her butt. Despite herself, Kim braced her hands on the oven, easing back into the touch- and out of the way of any overhang so she didn't bang her head. "You look best like this, I think." She slapped Kim's ass playfully.

"Ah!"

"Now what's so spicy?"

"I uh. . . I was experimenting with the corn."

"Corn? Corn. . ."

"Corn." Kim looked back. Sylvia was eying her ass with a smug grin. "Corn, yes. . ."

"You're still wet."

Kim coughed. "Ah, mistress. . . If you don't like corn, I can prepare something else?"

"Do so." She grinned, turning to the dining room. "He hates corn and so do I."

"My apologies. . ."

"Don't apologize. You know better. . ." She looked to Kim. "You know how you apologize to me."

Kim blinked, staring in confusion. Then it occurred to her. "A- a massage?"

"Sharp as you are cute. Good girl. I've got an unveiling to attend tomorrow, so I won't be around, but I expect you to take care of Master McKenna. Do you understand?"

"Ahm. . . Y- Yes, mistress. I. . ."

"Hm?"

"It would be my pleasure?"

Sylvia grinned all the wider, patted the wall. "I knew I was right about you. Take care of us properly and I'll ensure you get all the treats you can handle."

"M- yes mistress. . ."

"Good."

Not for the first time, Kim whimpered and wondered what she'd gotten herself into. . .

"Oh, and one more thing. . . The necklace." She paused seeming to consider her words. "Don't worry about it, I'll take care of things."

"B- But-"

"It's not your fault. Really, don't worry about it. I'll handle it."

#

Dinner went off much better than it had Thursday, but by the end of the day Kim was exhausted. She stood by quietly as the McKennas finished off their desert- Kim's bastardized attempt at sautéed peaches. Given the day's activities it seemed appropriate and Sylvia seemed to be in on the humor, too; she spent a great deal of time 'savoring' the taste of two pieces of one she'd speared with her fork while looking her husband in the eye.

For all the innuendo and foreplay though, Kim couldn't bring herself to laugh. She wondered what Elliot would say if he knew- assuming he didn't already. God how could she have been so stupid. . .

No. She wasn't being stupid.

Kim straightened up when Sylvia rose, chin up and shoulders squared. She was their servant. She was in the right. "May I get you anything else?"

"No. Good work today. . . I expect better tomorrow."

"Ah. . . Of course, mistress."

With that Sylvia headed upstairs to do whatever it was Kim could never catch her doing. Elliot, meanwhile, leaned back in his chair and threw his hand over it like a teenager trying to be cool. He looked at Kim with a smirk.

"Ah. . . Something wrong?"

"Did you have a good day?"

"I- I was in good company, how could I not?"

"Mmm. Yeah, I guess. You know, she doesn't like most people. She had- well. Let's say she didn't have a good upbringing. So she tends to take it out on others, but you seem to have sparked something in her. She actually called me today to tell me that you were doing a good job. . .

"Oh. . . ah. I try?"

"I know you do. So, can I ask? Everything okay at home?"

"Ah. . ." Kim fidgeted. "As well as can be expected."

"You sure?" He asked as if the very thought of lying would be an anathema to language. Firm, demanding, authoritative. Kim rubbed her neck and sighed. "You can tell me, I'm not going to do anything stupid- if you need help, though. We're here, all right?"

"Uh. T- Thanks, Elliot. Just a little tight on a couple fronts, but it'll work itself out, I- um. . . Going to be honest? I also kind of. . ."

"Go on."

"Ienjoythis." Kim blushed, looking away. "I really like you both and I hope I'm not screwing things up too badly."

"Well. . ." Elliot rose smoothly and pushed his chair in. He turned on Kim and cupped her chin, smiling slightly all the while. "Just stay away from the chicken for a while and I think we'll be all right."

Kim tried to hang her head but Elliot stopped her. She looked up to his tired face and for just a moment she caught a flash of something else in his eyes, something warm and gentle just under the surface. Instinctively, she turned her head into his hand and purred gently. "Thank you, master McKenna. . ."

"You're welcome, kitty. . ." He stroked her head gently. "Why don't you head home and get some rest? I'll clean up here."

"It's no problem-"

"I insist." He prowled his hand through her hair slowly, smiling a little as he did. "Hey, Kim?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you for this. . ."

It was her turn to smile. "It's meow pleasure."

12