A Man and His Truck

Story Info
Bisexual truck driver takes the road by storm.
1.6k words
3.48
68.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Hey, there. My name is Kyle and I am a truck driver for Anderson Inc. in the summer. During the year, I take Criminal Justice classes at Emerson College. It's a nice little school in Massachusetts. I intend to become a police officer someday. Since I hate small towns and love the road, I think I might join the Massachusetts State Troopers. Everyday, I drive to just about any location in New England. I meet all kinds of weirdoes on the road, you know. This can be a risk job, man. I used to think that I've seen it all but some of the things I've seen make me shake my head, man.

I'm usually more than capable of taking care of myself should things get physical. I'm twenty years old, and stand six feet two inches tall, bulky, with light brown skin and pale gray eyes. I'm half African-American and half Irish Rican. I usually check Black on any questionnaire about ethnicity and all that jazz. It makes it simpler, you know? Driving a truck is a fun job. I just like driving, I guess. Always have and always will. There are a few female truck drivers in the company. Some of them are nice, a few of them are bitches, and the rest I don't know and don't care about. It's a solitary job if you ask me.

I have a couple of lovely gals in my life. There's Monica, my special gal. she's around five-foot-ten, thick and curvy, with dark brown skin and short black hair. This gal has a fantastic-looking booty and a killer body. Her face is pretty, even with no makeup on. Monica is quite the tomboy and plays soccer for the University of Massachusetts. She's alright and looks pretty good in them shorts of hers. What I like about her is that she's very classy one minute and foxy the next.

Monica is the one who got me into the whole bathroom sex thing. Once, we did in the bathroom near her campus cafeteria, if you can believe that. We went inside, and dropped our pants before getting it on. Monica sucked my cock and licked my balls. Yeah, this girl was very good at what she did. No lying about it. What I liked about her is how freaky she was. She would lick my asshole and finger it too. For some reason, that stuff got me harder. Once I was hard as steel, I went straight for the pussy. Monica sat down on the toilet with her legs spread, showing me her hairy pussy. I breathed in the smell of her. Yeah, she smelled good.

I licked her pussy and fingered her, and pretty soon the girl was moaning my name. I put on a condom and stuck my cock into her. I pumped my cock into that pussy like there was no tomorrow. Monica screamed like a woman possessed. Yeah, she was freaky like that. When I pulled out and took off the condom, she asked me to cum all over her large breasts. I did. She licked the cum and licked her fingers. I smiled. I like that girl. She's freaky and she's all that in and out of bed!

The other gal in my life is Raquel. Raquel is a slim white girl with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. This gal goes to Boston University. She majors in psychology. Her parents are a former district attorney and a police officer. Raquel is a bisexual woman who does not believe in monogamy. She has another lover, a large black woman named Gina who works in construction downtown. Raquel likes females but still digs men every now and then. Her special interest is that she loves being completely dominated.

I'm perfectly man enough to give her what she needs. First, I tell her what to do. She sucks my dick and licks my balls. Then, I tell her to lick my asshole until it's clean, then I lick her pussy. I slide one well-lubed finger into her asshole and finger it, before smearing cream all over the pucker and pressing my cock against it. I slide my cock into Raquel's asshole, and pushed. I pumped my cock into her. Raquel loves getting dick in the pooper. Yeah, she craves it, especially black cock. Don't ask me why. I'm just glad she does!

Raquel and I have been known to hook up in her dorm and sometimes in her parents house when they're not there. We're both non-monogamous and looking for pleasure, not romance or love. That's what I like about her. We meet, and we fuck. Oh, we still make conversation but I'm always sure where it's going. Inevitably, the evening ends with the lovely blonde heiress on her hands and knees with my cock in her ass. That's the bottom line, I guess. And I love every moment of it.

As much as I like the females, I've been known to hook up with the men every now and then. I like sex with men. It's simpler than sex with women. With men, I always know just what to do. My male lovers are easier to understand and easier to please. That's the way it has always been. I am bisexual and although I don't go around telling people my business, I'm perfectly okay with myself. I'm not confused or anything like that. I know who I am and what I want. I just don't think I should have to explain my sexual habits to a society of repressed prudes who think they have any right to judge me. Understand me? Cool!

I had a pretty good thrill a couple of months ago. I met this guy at a Dunkin Donuts in Maine and we totally clicked, man. His name was Steve and he was a tall, good-looking young black man. He attended a community college in Harmony and wanted to become a policeman someday. Well, so did I! Steve was a nice guy and we shared a meal together during my break. Hell, we ended up sharing a lot more than that. From what he told me, Steve was somewhat curious about exploring his bisexuality but in a small town like Harmony, he had to be careful. He played basketball for his school and had a pretty girlfriend named Ramona, a sexy Hispanic bombshell. He had yet to be with another man and wanted me badly. I went into the bathroom with Steve and there, we got it on.

Steve was a good-looking guy with a hard, muscular body and he had a seriously huge pecker. I wanted some of that. I sucked on this young stud's cock and balls. He had a thick one. I couldn't believe that he had never been with any man before. I sucked his cock and balls until he got hard as steel. Oh, yeah, I wanted some of that bad boy. Steve saw my dick and wanted to touch it. I let him. He fondled my cock and balls. I let him experience them up close and personal.

I had only one condom left on me but thankfully, it was enough. Once, I was ready to do it with this Hispanic waitress in a bar in New Hampshire but didn't have a condom on me. I ended up settling for a blowjob. This was really too bad because this woman had a thick body, a big booty and a huge sexual appetite. She really like men who drove trucks. You can imagine how I felt. Since that day, I carried dozens of them on me.

I wanted to experience something different today and Steve was totally down for it. There is a dark, hidden pleasure that comes from getting fucked by another man. I love fucking people in the ass, both men and women, but I really like the feel of another man's cock inside me. It's not something I did often but I liked it. I put the condom on Steve's cock. We didn't have any lube. Steve had one of those small patches of ketchup on him and we used that. Then, he took me. He placed his hands on my hips and thrust into me. I gasped as he went in. This dude was huge. He began pumping his cock into me, hard and quick. I stroked myself as he fucked me.

For a man who was fucking another man for the first time, Steve was surprisingly good. He pumped it into me hard and quick, just the way I liked it. I was groaning and making all sorts of noises as he took me. Yeah, the dude knew how to work it. I wonder if he ever fucked his girlfriend in the ass. He sure knew his way around the anus. Oh, yeah. We continued to fuck until we came, within seconds of each other. He pulled out of me and I sighed, taking a moment to catch my breath. We both took a moment, looked at each other, then put our clothes back on and went our separate ways.

Later that day, I went back to my apartment in Boston. I was happy as a clown. My girl Monica was waiting for me. She wore a black bra and matching panties. I was surprised. Yeah, she was all happy and stuff. Apparently, she finally had the summer internship she always wanted. I was happy for her. Seriously, this was great news. I like a girl with aspirations and ambition. A lazy chick who stays at home all day bores the hell out of me.

We celebrated by ordering some fine Chinese food and then having some awesome sex. Yeah, I like to enjoy life's simple pleasures. I thank Heaven for every moment I've got on this planet, knowing full well that each could be my last. That's why I try to enjoy myself everyday, whether it's by eating a good meal, or spending time with a beautiful woman, or a handsome man. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed the story. Have a good one. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers