A Man, His Wife, and a Stranger

Story Info
A man and his wife unexpectedly meet a stranger.
1.5k words
3.77
39.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin saw his wife reach for the wine, pouring herself a third cup for the night. He knew what it meant. With two young kids to take care of, time for sex was hard to come by, and this was a clear signal that soon, time would be cleared and Beatrice and he would see to their needs.

They finished watching an older episode of Game of Thrones (they were still working on catching up to the end of season 7) and headed up the stairs to their bedroom. Once inside, Beatrice took her shirt off and asked Martin to rub oil all over her back. This too was part of their ritual. She enjoyed being oiled up, and he enjoyed rubbing his hands and hard cock all over her body as he massaged her.

Beatrice lay on her stomach with her legs folded up under her, her thick, sexy ass up in the air. Childbirth had not gone easy on her 5-foot frame, but luckily, she had kept the big breasts and the wide ass. Her hair was long, down to her waist, and although she liked to dye it, tonight it was her natural colour, dirty blonde. Martin loved to place his hands on her love handles as he got behind her, and he slowly rubbed himself between her ass cheeks as he began to massage her back. As the massage went on, his hands would drop more and more often to her butt, and each time he would pull down her underwear a little more and rub her ass a little longer, spreading her cheeks and pussy lips a little more and a little longer each time.

Before long she was getting wet. Martin could smell her arousal, and he loved it. Nothing made him hornier than to smell the juices of a woman ready to go. He began to slowly kiss down her spine, and once he made his way to the top of her ass, he pulled off her underwear, spread her and kept making his way down, until he was kissing her asshole.

Beatrice always tasted good, and he appreciated that. He went to town on her asshole, pushing his tongue inside her and moving it from side to side. It took a long time before Beatrice allowed him to get his mouth anywhere near her ass and pussy, but he had worn her down over the years. Which was great, because using his mouth and tongue was his favourite thing to do in bed, and Beatrice seemed to enjoy her despite her previous reticence.

After a few more minutes, Beatrice turned around and Martin began to eat out her pussy. She put her hand on the back of his head and pushed his face into her as hard as she could. Martin had a short tongue, and she wanted to get him as deep as he could go so he could work his magic. Soon she was ready to feel Martin's cock inside her, and she told him to fuck her.

Over the years, Martin had found out his wife liked to show herself off, but they had never done any exhibitionism together. But today was going well, and Martin suggested that they go down into the kitchen. Their house had a double patio door in the kitchen, and Martin often dreamt of fucking Beatrice from behind as she stood naked on a chair in front of the doors, with him pushing her upper body so her breasts were pushed against the doors.

To his surprise, Beatrice accepted, and down they went to the kitchen. As they made their way down the stairs Martin watched Beatrice's gorgeous bottom sway from side to side. He couldn't wait to slide his cock inside her. She had always been tight, and this was still true despite her pushing two kids out.

She got and Martin spit on his fingers and slid them in her pussy to get her nice and ready, then licked his fingers clean. Amazing! So delicious! She leaned over a bit and spread herself for him, and in he went, thrusting at a steady rhythm and pushing her against the glass like he had fantasized so often before.

Across the patio door and their yard was a row of apartment buildings. Beatrice had her eyes closed so she couldn't see them, but Martin was hoping that someone would peek out of their balcony and watch them having sex. Had he seen a light flash on and off or was he just imagining things? No! There it went again. Martin motioned for the person to come, but he didn't think he could be seen in the dark. Beatrice was visible because he was pressed up against the door, but he was further back. The light stopped flashing and he refocussed on doing his best to please Beatrice.

With his hands on the front of her hips to pull her hard against him, Martin slammed his cock inside Beatrice as hard as he could without pulling her off the chair. Her moaning was getting louder and Martin was enjoying everything about the moment. He loved it when his wife came on his cock. It didn't always happen, but it felt great when it did. He could feel her pussy throbbing tightly around his dick. He looked up and saw someone approaching the patio door from their yard. The man was in his forties, with thin, horn-rimmed glasses, and from where he was standing he could see everything. Martin smiled at the man and waved to let him know it was cool for him to be there.

Martin whispered into Beatrice's ear softly to open her eyes slowly. When she noticed the man her first instinct was to cover herself up, but Martin has moved his hands to her wrists and pinned her hands to the door. Beatrice bit her lip and held the man's eyes as Martin kept pounding her, exposing her to the stranger. She loved it when Martin was forceful with her, and unfortunately those moments were few and far between, so she tried to take advantage when they came up.

She saw the stranger look her up and down slowly, and he smiled approvingly. This made her blush. She looked down, then looked back at the stranger and winked, then asked Martin to release her right hand so she could play with her breasts for the stranger. The stranger's smile grew bigger and his hand went down the inside of his sweatpants. He was clearly stroking himself as he watched Beatrice getting fucked. She grinned. She enjoyed being seen having sex, and seeing a man openly approving of her and Martin fucking was a big turn-on. She winked at the stranger again and turned to ask Martin if they could get down on the floor and do the cowgirl position so the stranger could get a good look at her ass being spread and her pussy getting fucked. Martin laughed and said of course.

As Beatrice got off the chair it was Martin's turn to wink to the stranger as he clearly unlocked the patio door, but didn't mention anything to Beatrice. He laid down on the floor and Beatrice sat on his cock, then lowered her chest to his so the stranger would have the best view possible. Martin spread her ass wide and started fingering it with a spit-covered finger. She was a big fan of having objects inserted into her ass, and Martin did everything he could to leave her satisfied.

The stranger and Martin made eye contact as Martin was pushing first one finger, and then two fingers deeper and deeper into Beatrice's ass. As the stranger opened the door Martin spread Beatrice's ass as wide as he could and kept her down against him. Her favourite porn to watch was double penetration. Martin was pleased to be able to offer her a guilt-free shot at having it herself. He was sure she would enjoy it, but he didn't see any other way of making it happen.

Beatrice struggled a little but soon the stranger was inside her as well, and she went right back to moaning and enjoying herself. The two cocks going in and out of her felt so good, she knew it would take no time at all for her to come. The stranger was forcing her into Martin's chest as he was going to town on her, and Martin wasn't going any easier either.

She came first, and the pulses from her pussy and ass pulled the cum of the two men. They lay on top of one another for a while, and then the stranger pulled out, went out the door, and went on his way. Beatrice and Martin didn't know anything about him and whether they would ever see him again, but they were left thoroughly satisfied with this impromptu meeting. They went up to bed and fell asleep, holding each other tightly.