A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 01: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had been pretty silent in the previous position, but as she rode me cowgirl style she started panting. Each time she pushed herself downwards she would gasp or make some exclamation along the lines of "Ah!", "Urgh!", "Huuuh!" and so on. Her expression showed pain, but she was slowly managing to feed more of my dick to her pussy. I reached with my mind and lessened her pain somewhat, again more so she could feel the experience than out of pity.

Finally, with one determined thrust and a shout of "FuhfFUCK!", Sarah impaled herself on my penis entirely, her legs meeting mine and her ass resting on my balls. I let out a groan of satisfaction. I'd wanted to take Sarah from the moment I saw her, and now here I was, balls deep inside the spunky nineteen year old's no-longer-virgin pussy. Sarah's naked body was flushed and sweating from the exertion, her nipples erect on her heaving chest. Her head was bowed, but I could still see the look of defeat on Sarah's face. Where were the defiant threats now?

An involuntary shudder shook Sarah's body as she got used to the feel of a man inside her, her tight pussy stretched beyond capacity. On my mental instructions she leaned forwards and placed her hands on my chest. Her ponytail lay on my body, silky smooth.

This position gave her leverage to start rapid thrusting of her hips, pounding my dick in and out of her. I doubt it was a lot of fun for Sarah to abuse her pussy in this way, but for me it felt great. Her pussy wrapped around my dick like it was moulded to fit me, I could feel her movements on every square inch of penis. If she wasn't so wet it would be painful. Rhythmic slapping sounds and the creak of bedsprings filled the room as her body met mine. Her breath was hot against my chest as it came in sharp pants, forced out as if my dick were literally pushing the air out of her lungs with each thrust.

I'm not sure how long we continued in this vein - half an hour, maybe more? I was in no rush, my earlier need to ejaculate had been sated so for now it was all about lying back and enjoying the tight teen serving me with her body. Sarah grew visibly exhausted, but my control over her made sure she kept up the pace. Occasionally I had her stop pumping and just circle her hips around with me fully inside her. She tried to scream the first time she did that, but she was too tired to manage more than a sharp "Ah!" which deteriorated into a ragged moan as her insides were swirled around by my dick.

Eventually I started to feel the familiar tightening feeling in my balls. By this time poor Sarah was shaking from deep muscle tiredness, so I decided to give her a little rest. Sarah lifted herself up, I slid my legs out from under her and stood, and she collapsed forward onto the bed. I flipped her onto her back and straddled her stomach. Sarah lay limp, lips slackly parted and watching me rub the head of my penis on her breasts as I stroked it with one hand. The instant I felt my orgasm start to peak I scooted forwards and pointed my dick at her face.

My balls must have been working overtime since my last orgasm, as a healthy dose of cum spurted out of my dick straight onto Sarah's lips and nose. She tried to turn her head but of course I did not allow it; she could only watch as my dick spewed cum all over her face. Pushing the head between her lips I managed to get some inside her mouth and on her tongue.

Sated, I looked down at my handiwork. Sarah's soft round features were screwed up in disgust as she felt my cum covering her lips, spattered on her button nose, streaked across her cheeks and dripping into one eye. The salty taste of my seed was again in her mouth, as was the end of my dick as I had her gently suck and lick me clean.

Sarah was a mess, and dog tired to boot. Her body was covered in a sheen of sweat, vaginal juices and now my cum. I was pretty sticky too, so I decided a clean up was in order.

After giving Sarah ten minutes or so to get her breath back we made our way to the bathroom, where a hot shower (and for Sarah a deep muscle massage made highly effective by my ability to simply command muscle groups to relax) brought some life back to us both. I also made sure Sarah thoroughly emptied her bowels and cleaned her asshole - bless her cotton socks, she had no idea why I wanted her asshole to be pristine.

Once cleaned and dried, I realized it was already midday and I was famished. A plate of bacon and eggs in the kitchen soon fixed that. Yes, I did have Sarah cook for me wearing nothing but an apron. And yes, I did have her blow me under the table while I ate. You say cliche, I say timeless classic.

I finished eating, and spent a little time sitting enjoying the sensation of Sarah's mouth working my penis under the table. I couldn't see the action, but I could certainly feel her lips locked tight and sliding up and down my shaft as her tongue fluttered around my cockhead. Looking around the kitchen, I spotted a bottle of olive oil on the counter. Greek extra virgin, how fitting...

I ordered Sarah to stop and clear the table (including an inexplicably large bowl of pears. What is the point of that, noone can eat two dozen ripe pears before half of them rot?). I then got her to lie on the table, her ass just on the edge, legs raised and bent back far enough that she could grip her legs with her hands. Taking the oil bottle and standing between Sarah's legs I coated my penis in oil, then poured a generous amount onto Sarah's pussy and ass to serve as lube. All this time Sarah was talking.

"What are you doing now?"

"Oh God, you can't be serious, in the kitchen?"

"My parents will be home any minute."

"Please, I'm so sore. Please not again."

I ignored her for the most part. She must have realized by now that she had no control over her situation, and that her pleading would be in vain.

The oil, her spread pose and no doubt the earlier sex made her pussy easier to enter this time around, and I was able to penetrate her deeply on the first try. However as fun as it was to visit, Sarah's vagina was familiar territory and not the main destination. After a few strokes I withdrew and poured more oil over both our genitals while rubbing my cockhead up and down the folds of her pussy. Sarah seemed unsure if I had finished already or not.

"Please.... you've had your fun with me, just please stop."

"Oh, I'm not done yet. You're still a virgin, Sarah."

"What? No. I'm ... no I'm not."

"Yes you are. Don't worry though, you won't be soon."

"I don't... what? But you... I don't want to get pregnant."

"Hmm, I wouldn't worry about that either."

Sarah's asshole gleamed with oil, as did my dick as I aimed it with one hand. Sarah didn't seem to notice when the tip of my dick first touched, but she certainly felt the first intrusion of the head into her anus.

"What are you- no. NO! Oh no, it'd can't go there! I'm too small, please I URGH!"

Her grunt came as the head of my penis finally pushed past her anal ring and into her bowels. If her pussy was a tight fit, it was a cavern compared to this. Her ass held my dick like a long lost lover. I tore my gaze away from the sight of my dick being visibly squeezed into Sarah's anus to look at her face. Such a gorgeous expression - Sarah's eyes couldn't decide whether to widen in horror or wince in pain. Her mouth was open and her teeth firmly shut.

I needed to do some fine mental tuning to get her anus to relax enough for me to push further, but even with control of her body it was slow going. But it was worth it - after maybe twenty minutes and half a bottle of olive oil I had gotten all but the last inch inside her, and was building a slow but steady rythym.

Sarah did not appreciate my dedication to the task. She kept up a litany of "No"s and "Please"s and "Oh God take it out it hurts soooo much"es, punctuated by the occasional scream as I probed deeper inside her. I was starting to get concerned that the neighbors or passersby may hear her, so I removed my penis (very gently as there was a real danger of turning her asshole inside out).

"Come on Sarah, let's take this party back to your room."

I toyed with the idea of making her crawl to her room, but instead decided it would be more fun to watch her merrily skip to her anal violation. I followed after her with the oil bottle and a couple other items from the kitchen, watching her hair and ass bounce as she skipped to the bedroom. In the corridor I noticed a full length mirror, which gave me an idea. So I took that too.

On arrival in her bedroom I had Sarah climb onto the bed and assume the doggy style position facing away from the head of the bed, but not before tying her hair back into a ponytail. I propped the mirror against the wall such that it reflected Sarah's face, and got up behind her on the bed.

"Look, now I can see both your cute face and your cute ass as we play." I tell Sarah.

"Fuck you, you fucking asshole."

Charming. Still she had a point, it was time to start fucking her asshole again. I started by rubbing my dick between the cheeks of her ass, feeling her smooth apple-round curves. I really think her ass is Sarah's best feature, despite competition from her sweet soft lips.

Another top up with the oil and I was able to pop the head of my dick back into her ass. I then repeated the slow feeding of my dick into her until I was again about an inch away from the finish line. Sarah's head was bowed, so I gathered her ponytail with one hand while the other gripped her narrow waist. I simultaneously pulled her head back up by her ponytail and thrust forwards with considerable force, and was treated to a scream from Sarah as the last inch finally slammed home. Her body wanted to collapse under the onslaught; I kept her legs up but allowed her arms to give way. Of course her head was still pulled up by my grip on her ponytail, so her face was still visible.

"There, *now* you are no longer a virgin."

"...."

"Gotta say Sarah, you are one tight piece of teen ass. I'd been wanting a nice young plaything to blow off some steam and when I saw your cute little butt, well... So nice of you to share it with me."

"F... fuck y..."

"Fuck me? Yes, you have, and you will again. But right now I'll do the fucking."

I wasn't kidding either. I'd been taking things slow, breaking in the petite innocent brunette. But now I had Sarah exactly how I wanted her - naked, helpless and thoroughly violated, ass in the air with my dick embedded deep in her tight teen asshole. No further need for subtlety, or mercy.

Still holding her ponytail I removed all but the head of my penis from Sarah's asshole. Then without warning I slammed back into her, burying my dick all the way inside her and eliciting another scream. I then proceeded to properly fuck Sarah's ass, pounding in and out. Her body quivered with each impact and my balls slapped against her pussy. Her screams became squeeks became guttural grunts. After a while I wanted to hear her scream again, so while thrusting forwards I started slapping her ass hard, raising red handprints and fresh exclamations of pain from the abused teen.

When even the hardest cracks on her ass no longer yielded a satisfying reaction I decided a change of position might help. Since the cowgirl position had been so successful before, I rearranged us so that I was lying on my back with my legs off the bed. Sarah then straddled me, but still facing away from me - reverse cowgirl this time. She lowered herself down and I got a front row seat to the show as my dick was swallowed whole by her small round ass. The weight of her entire body pushed down onto my penis, putting me as deep into her bowels as it was possible to go. Her screams as she impaled herself on me were delightful, but they reached new heights when I commanded her to rotate her ass in my lap, my dick twisting inside her as she ground her body against me like a stripper giving a highly intimate lapdance.

Watching Sarah's ass as she bounced and ground on my dick was mesmerizing. Leaning to one side I could also see us from the front in the conveniently placed mirror. Sarah's stomach and leg muscles were working hard to please me with her body. I doubt she would have been able to keep this up for long voluntarily. Unluckily for her I was in no rush.

I had one more surprise up my sleeve. I allowed Sarah to slow down a little (the feel of her ass clenched around my dick was almost as good as the feel of it pumping her anyway). As she slowed to a grateful stop I reached for my pants beside the bed and took a condom from the pocket. Sarah lifted up and unsheathed my dick from her ass so I could resheath it in latex (I had not used it earlier because I was not concerned about contracting anything from innocent little Sarah, but other girls? I'm telepathic, not immortal). I then showed her the two small bottles I had liberated from the kitchen.

"What do you think, babe - peppermint essence or Tabasco?"

"What the what?"

"Hmm, yes you are right. Why not both!"

Opening both bottles I dripped the contents onto the condom (taking care not to get any on my skin!). Holding my dick steady at the base I watched Sarah in the mirror as she reinserted it into her ass.

Sarah's wail as her ass was invaded by my dick topped with the tabasco - peppermint concoction was of an entirely different nature from before. Earlier screams were simple reactions to pain. This one sounded like part of her soul was being burnt away. It faded but did not die as more of me slid into her, aided by the lubricant from hell. As she resumed bouncing on my dick it morphed into a continual moan, pitch and volume changing as she pumped.

It wasn't long after that I felt my balls once again signalling my impending climax. I didn't want to waste my cum in a condom, so I got Sarah to hop off me and kneel on the floor. I stood over her and fed her my dick, letting her taste a mix of her ass, olive oil and latex lube. A few pumps of my dick in her mouth and I started spurting. After the first shot went down her throat I pulled out of her mouth and once again covered Sarah's face in my cum. This time I managed to get some on her tits too.

In the hours that followed I used Sarah's body thoroughly. Her sweet mouth, tight pussy and (after a meticulous cleanup) her red raw asshole were all subjected to fresh violations. Eventually evening came, and the sound of the front door announced the return of the parents.

"Sarah dear, that's us back now. Sarah?"

At this point Sarah was unable to answer, as she was currently lying on her stomach on the bed, her top half propped on her elbows and her mouth full of my dick as I sat at the head of the bed. Sarah's old friend the pocket flashlight was embedded deep in her pussy.

The door opened.

"Sarah, are you in he- oh."

I allowed Sarah to twist around enough to see her mother poke her head around the bedroom door, look straight at us, smile, and gently close the door again. Sarah's muffled cry of "Mom!" turned into shouts of puzzlement and alarm. Over Sarah's exclamations we could hear Sarah's mom address her dad.

"She's fast asleep."

"This early? Huh. She didn't finish cleaning the gnomes."

"You can talk to her about it in the morning dear."

"I suppose so."

Looking down at Sarah I explained.

"Your mom saw only what I wanted her to see. And hey, good news - looks like we have the whole night together!"

Sarah's moan of despair turned to squeals as I reached down and twisted one nipple, sending pleasant vibrations through my dick. A long night beckoned for us both. Oh well, I can sleep tomorrow.

END

----

Hope you enjoyed this story. Comments are welcome and can be addressed to the author via the CONTACT tab on his profile.

12