A Mani is the Cure

Story Info
My wife's trip to the spa means a special night for me.
1.2k words
4.48
18k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HConway
HConway
193 Followers

Anyone looking over my shoulder wouldn't have given a second thought to the text from my wife. But as soon as I read it, I felt my cock stir in my pants.

"Mani appt at 5:30 today. Dinner's on you."

The door to my office was open, but I took the chance and gently squeezed my growing erection through my pants. Tonight was going to be something special.

You see, I have very sensitive nipples. Nothing makes me harder faster than fingernails flicking across them. It's as if my cock and the two little nubs on my chest are connected by an electrical cord.

And my wife, Amber, is well aware. She's quick to "accidentally" run her fingertips across my chest at the the most inopportune times, knowing full well that her touch will instantly cause a tent in my pants.

But our best nights are after she returns from having her nails done. They are pretty, which she likes, and sharp, which my nipples like. It's a win-win for everyone.

* * *

I hurried home from work and started preparing a simple chicken stir-fry that I know is among Amber's favorites. I had just finished chopping the veggies when I felt my wife wrap her arms around my torso.

Her hand trailed across my stomach, under my pectoral, close enough that I felt myself tense up, but not so close that the actually hit my sensitive spot.

"Do you like?" she asked, in a voice that let me know she knew exactly what she was doing.

She presented her nails to me.

"French tip. Very nice," I replied. "Classy. And classical."

She squeezed me tight and let go, heading to the fridge for a glass of wine. As i finished dinner, we talked about our days, neighborhood gossip, etc., a conversation that carried us through eating.

After I cleared our plates, Amber and I settled onto the couch in front of the television. My mind was never far from anticipating that first touch that would put us on the path to sexual release. But my darling wife wasn't quite ready to give up the tease.

She found plenty of opportunities to taunt me as we worked through the unwatched portion of our DVR. Her hand lay on my lap, or made trails on my bicep. Always close to the object of my desire, but never quite there.

Finally, she announced she was ready for a bath and bed and wandered upstairs to our bedroom. I gave her a head start and then went down the hallway to the guest bath to shower and shave.

When I finished in the bathroom, I found Amber laying facedown on our bed, wearing nothing but a pair of black lace bikini panties that framed her ass to perfection.

"Are those new?" I asked as I crawled in bed beside her.

"I bought them today," she replied. "Do you like?"

"Very much so," I said as my hand roamed from her panty-covered bottom and across her thighs. "They make your ass look amazing."

She let me massage her bottom through the fabric for a few more minutes before rolling onto her hip facing me.

I could feel the buzz of sexual energy throughout my body, but I hadn't gotten an erection yet, even as she leaned in to kiss me.

As our lips locked, she pushed me onto my back. Her fingernails made contact with my chest and I visibly tensed up.

And when her nails, sharp and hard, brushed over my right nipple, I moaned into her mouth.

My cock jumped at her touch and was hard and leaking precum within seconds of her ministrations.

She broke our kiss and nuzzled her face into my neck. Her teeth found my earlobe just as she pinched my nipple between her finger and thumb and gave a gentle tug.

My body arced and I moaned louder than before.

"You like that?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes. Oh, yes," I moaned. "Oh, god that feels so good."

My cock was leaking so much precum I could feel it pooling on my abdomen.

Amber's fingernails trailed across my stomach and down my leg before slipping between my thighs and up over my perineum and balls.

Her fingers brushed past my erection, but stopped when they encountered my amassed precum on my body.

"My, my," she purred. "Somebody is excited."

She lifted her finger to her mouth, a large dollop of precum clinging to her tip and nail. As I watched, licked my juice until her finger was clean.

Then she kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth as her fingers sought out more of the mess I was making below.

I could faintly taste myself on her tongue, enough that it funneled all my attention to our kiss. I didn't feel Amber's fingers leave my crotch, at least until she rubbed her precum coated fingertips across my as-yet untouched left nipple.

The sensation was unreal. Erotic. Dirty. I almost screamed, especially when she moved down and took my right nipple into her mouth, her tongue flicking across my erect nub.

"Oh goddamn," I nearly screamed. "Oh, baby. That's so hot."

My cock was bouncing to the rhythm of her tongue and fingers on my titties. I was moaning and leaking and in a state of erotic bliss.

Amber shifted her hips away from me, and threw her leg back over my body, so that my cock was resting against the crotch of her panties. It was then I realized that they weren't all lace, instead of the scratchy feel I expected, my dick was resting on the smooth satin of her gusset. It was not an unwelcome discovery.

She shifted again, tunneling her right hand between our bodies until she could reach up over her thigh and press my cock against the warmth of her panty-covered pussy.

She twisted her upper body so that her lips were still near my right nipple as her left hand reached across to my other. It occurred to me, briefly, that I wasn't really touching her at all, and that there was no way I could move without spoiling her her delicate balance that gave all three of my pleasure zones attention that I so selfishly desired.

Amber sucked hard at nipple as her fingers pulled, hard at the other. Her other hand rubbed against the underside of my cock, nestled against the warmth of her sex.

It. Was. Heaven.

My moaning grew louder, as her teeth bit at my titty. I was bucking and squirming, my balls tightening as she worked my nipples with increasing pressure.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more.

"Grab my dick, baby," I moaned. "Squeeze it. Hard. Harder. Harder. Oh, shit, baby, I'm coming!"

As she roughly jerked my cock, I started shooting, my body shaking and writhing. Five, six, seven spasms as my cum splashed across the front of her panties and onto her tummy.

As I relaxed, so did she. Her tugs at my nipples slowed and then stopped and her lips let go with an audible pop. I fought to get my breathing under control as my cock began to shrink between her thighs.

"Damn, honey," was all I could manage to say. "Damn."

Amber let me catch my breath for a minute or so. Then she turned her face up to mine.

"Get down there and clean up your mess," she said. "And then get my panties off and eat my pussy. It's my turn to come."

HConway
HConway
193 Followers