A Mariachi Afternoon

Story Info
A sleazy Juarez hotel room & a desperate dame.
1.6k words
4.1
46.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing dresses up a sleazy Juarez hotel room like a bottle of tequila and a dame who's desperate.

I wasn't sure if it was the fly on my nose or the mariachi music from the cheap radio in the next room that woke me up, but it didn't matter, I needed to piss anyway. When it was done, I grabbed the bottle of tequila, sat in the filthy chair at the end of the bed and contemplated the situation. I also started playing with my dick. I like to play with my dick when I'm thinking.

Her name was Pricilla, said her daddy had named her, which made me wonder about the old boy. With a name like that you better have something going for you or you weren't going to have a chance. Judging by the fact that her handbag cost more than my car, I knew this Pricilla had everything going for her...until now.

I hadn't been surprised when I'd gotten the note with the five hundred bucks, people do that all the time, but I was a little surprised at the venue. It wasn't that hard to figure though. She was in deep shit and she wanted to know if I had the guts to work my way through the stinking back streets of Juarez. The role in the hay was just for extra incentive. It was a bonehead play. It just proved how desperate she was and besides, I like Juarez. It's my kind of town, dirty, low down, and mean...like me. Dirty Dick Green, that's what they call me, not very imaginative, but apropos, and there is something else they always say about me; I'm the best P.I. in El Paso.

The sex wasn't all that great depending on how you like it. If you like the kind of girls that point their heels at the ceiling and take whatever you dish out while screaming to God, it was great. I can deal with that, she was, after all, only nineteen, but she would have to do better. Watching her snooze, I was reminded how even a beautiful woman didn't look all that graceful spread eagle with her mouth open. She was a looker alright though, big tits, long legs and ruby lips, not that I really gave a shit. Something about ugly girls I like better.

I took another swig of tequila and thought about banging on the chair with the bottle to wake her up, but I didn't have to. Raising up and sitting up on the edge of the bed, she looked over at me with carefully disguised disgust when she saw me playing with my dick. She tried to play it cool as she fumbled around for a cigarette, but I could tell by the look on her face she wanted to cover herself. What she wanted even more though was to show she me how worldly she was

"You play with your dick a lot?" she asked derisively, playing her hand.

Knowing this was one of several moments of truth we were going to have to go through, I stared at her for a moment and then let her have it. Springing from my chair, I quickly covered the distance between us, slapped the cigarette out her mouth and took her by the hair of the head making her look me in the eyes.

"Watch your mouth Missy," I said menacingly.

I waited for a moment till she looked down in submission, then let her go and got on with it.

"Now, here's the deal Missy," I said coldly, "I don't know what kind of trouble you're in and right now I don't give a fuck. The fact is you're in over your head and I'm the only one who can fix it. That is what you want me to do isn't it?"

Without saying anything she simply looked at the floor and nodded .

"Then here's what you are going to do," I snarled, "We're going to spend the rest of the day here and you are going to make me very happy. You are going to suck my dick, long and hard and just the way I like it. Then you are going to serve me up a better than nice piece of tail. I'm going to fuck you every which way from Sunday and you are going to fuck me back every which way from Monday. When we get done, were going to do it again and then again until you can't do it any more and when you can't do it any more we're going to keep doing it, over and over again, sucking and fucking and fucking and sucking till my dick gets tired. You got that?"

Still looking at the floor she again nodded.

"Say it," I ordered.

"Yes," she said meekly.

"That's Mr. Green to you," I said.

"Yes, Mr. Green," she answered barely above a whisper.

"Good, now kiss my dick," I commanded.

Slowly, she looked up into my eyes and then down again before doing as she had been told.

"Again," I ordered, and she again obeyed.

"Again," I said, and she did so for the third time.

"Now, get over here," I said, grabbing a pillow with one hand and taking her by the hair of the head again with the other.

Marching her over to the chair, I threw the pillow on the floor in front of it and pushed her down on her knees before sitting down in front of her.

"Now, put your hands on my thighs," I ordered, as I held my dick up for her, "and get a mouthful."

This was always my favorite moment. I'd seen enough dicks to know that I didn't have the longest one around, but I'd never seen one thicker and I enjoyed watching her stretch her mouth over my big head.

"Stop right there and look at me," I ordered, savoring the look of resignation in her eyes, "Now suck, don't stroke and don't move, just suck."

"Come on Missy, don't be shy, this ain't no frat party," I harangued until she had turned her at first tentative efforts into a noisy suckfest.

"Good," I said finally as I reached for the bottle of tequila I had left on the floor and took another big swig, "Now keep looking me in the eyes. I might want something."

"God I love this job," I thought to myself as I watched her big tits swaying in rhythm with the bobbing of her head.

"Alright Missy," I said after the more or less ten minutes it took for her to settle in, "Now listen carefully cause I don't wanna repeat myself. Your gonna start strokin see. Not big strokes, just little one's and you're gonna work your way down my dick and when you get all the way down you're gonna work your way back up the same way and when you finish that, your gonna start strokin the whole thing and not slow either. Twenty five strokes and I'm gonna count em. Then you're gonna do the whole thing over again and keep doing it over again till I tell you to stop. You can count to twenty five, can't you Missy?"

Forlornly, she looked me in the eyes and nodded as best she could.

"Say Ummm Hummm Missy," I ordered.

"Ummm Hummm," she hummed as well as anyone could with a mouth full of big ugly dick.

"Now this is some damn fine tequila," I chuckled to myself as I spent the next half hour swigging and watching with great satisfaction as she grunted and groaned and sucked my dick like a kid with her first popsicle, "Sorry I can't offer you some."

"Alright Missy," I said finally, after I had counted the one thousandth stroke...more or less. I couldn't be sure, of course. It might have been more. I don't count too well on the last half of the bottle. "Now get over on the bed. I'll be there in a minute. Spread your legs and lift em up. I wanna look at your pussy while I finish this bottle."

By the time the afternoon siesta was over, I'd had all the mariachi music I could stand so I rammed my dick into her from behind for the final time and held it there until I had emptied myself and she had finished thanking God again for whatever it was that she was grateful for. I wasn't sure if it was for what she had just been given or for what she wasn't going to have to take any more. Either way, it was nothing to me and besides, it was almost five in the afternoon. With any luck, the old lady in the Mercado would still be open and I could get a good chili tamale before getting to work on the little bitch's case.

"Alright Missy," I said after we had finished dressing and I had again sat in the filthy chair beside the empty tequila bottle, "Tell me about your problem."

"Problem?" she said, "I don't recall saying I had any problem."

"Don't be smart Missy," I warned, "I can walk out of here just as easy as I came in."

"Good, Dick," she said, with a self-satisfied smile, "Perhaps you could walk me down then."

"Crazy fucking bitch," I thought to myself, "Let her fry then, but there ain't no refunds."

I followed her down the stairs and out to the street more or less just out of curiosity and right on cue a big black limo pulled up to the curb. The back door opened and out stepped an immaculately dressed grey haired lady. I couldn't be sure, but I could have sworn I had seen her before, sometime, somewhere.

"Did you have a good time my dear?" asked the old lady.

"Oh yes, it was wonderful," replied Pricilla, "Thank you Grandmother."

"Oh you're most welcome," said the old lady just before they both got in the limo and it slowly rolled away, "I told you ole Dick was a trip. Happy birthday my dear."