A Marriage Made in Heaven? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanZack
DanZack
53 Followers

After finishing their cigarettes Lee placed his arm around Rachel's waist whilst pointing in the direction of the club with his other. As if offering to lead her back inside Neil watched as the man walked off with his wife and his friend quickly in tow.

"Rachel!" Neil shouted. But she didn't hear him. Instead he received several stares of annoyance from the people standing next to him.

Racing to get back inside he lost sight of his wife again and he began to get very worried. Looking around inside he stood still to try and get a better look. She couldn't have gotten far he thought as he suddenly sobered up.

Then he saw her walking up the stairs with the two men right behind her. He couldn't make them out properly through the darkness but he knew it was them, recognising her dress.

Politely making his way across the packed dance floor, apologising to everyone as he pushed passed, he quickly skipped up the steps. Reaching the last step he was greeted by couples kissing and fondling as they blocked the landing. Panic was really setting in now as Neil felt a sense of hopelessness bound by his total loss of control. His fantasy had always been to watch but this was different.

Barging through the crowd a door at the end of the landing caught his attention as it opened. Managing to squeeze past the last couple blocking his way he saw Rachel enter the room before the two men followed and closed the door.

Seconds later Neil was at the door twisting the circular door handle but it wouldn't open.

"Hey! Hey!" He shouted. "Open the door."

A tall man approached and asked Neil if everything was alright.

"I really need to get inside this room." He replied anxiously.

"Just wait five minutes and it will open." The man said."Each of the rooms has a five minute time delay; it's to stop hordes of people going in at the same time."

"What?" He protested, "I wasn't told that."

"It's ok, calm down buddy; it doesn't lock from the inside, so you can leave whenever you want." The man shook his head at Neil in disbelief and left him to it.

Sure enough after five minutes Neil was able to open the door. Stepping inside Neil took a deep breath and tried to calm his self down as to not cause a scene. He wanted to find Rachel and leave.

The room was dark with a large Queen sized bed in the middle and a large white light above it shining brightly onto the mattress. Standing around the edges of the room were several couples, but the room mostly consisted of men. About twelve people Neil guessed.

A naked couple were climbing from the bed looking satisfied as the room applauded. Looking around the room Neil quickly spotted his wife standing between two men. Neil assumed it was the same two men who had lead her here.

Instead of dragging his wife from the room Neil watched as her eyes burned into the bed as one of the men was pointing at it and whispering into her ear. A smile broke out across her face as the man moved away from her ear, and he too was smiling at whatever he had said.

"Next!" A man shouted from within the crowd.

The room broke out in groans as people looked to see which couple would step forward first.

Neil wondered what would happen as he watched his wife. Her mystery man appeared to be encouraging her to get onto the mattress but she shook her head. Neil felt relief then jealousy before his arousal took over.

Rachel had closed her eyes as Lee whispered once more into her ear, his hand then traced up the back of her leg before smoothing over her bum cheeks under her dress. The whole room seemed to notice as they watched with baited breath as the young woman was being seduced.

Ben then moved behind her and dropped to his knees as Lee kissed her neck softly. Moving his hands up and down the sides of her legs Ben watched above and waited for the signal from his friend. He didn't have to wait long before Lee gave him the thumbs up when Rachel accepted his tongue into her mouth.

Slipping his fingers inside the waistband of her panties Ben slowly pulled them down. More moans echoed around the room as the woman offered no resistance to the men.

The combination of watching his wife being seduced and her panties being pulled down was over powering Neil's emotions. On one hand he wanted to stop it, but then that little part of him always wanted to see how far his wife was capable of going.

He would soon find out as Rachel stepped out of her panties and was led towards the bed. Standing under the light everyone in the room could see how beautiful she was and how sexy and revealing she looked in her dress.

Lee cupped her face and pulled it towards him to kiss her. Again her mouth fell open and welcomed him inside as Ben stepped behind her and began planting soft little kisses on the back of her neck.

Some of the couples were becoming aroused and began fondling themselves as they watched.

Rachel gasped and broke the kiss as she felt Ben reach for her zipper and begin to pull down on it. She looked straight into the eyes of Lee who waited for her breasts to be exposed.

Slowly the zipper was pulled down until it reached the base of her back and then Ben quickly pulled it down her arms and off her body.

The room gasped along with Neil as he watched his wife standing naked in just her heels and mask, sandwiched between two men in a room full of strangers.

"Look at the size of those tits." A man whispered close enough to Neil to hear.

His cock twitched at the lewd comment towards his wife before the whole room watched Lee devour them.

Ben grabbed a handful of her long brown hair and yanked her head backwards, revealing her neck as if he were a vampire. Ben sucked gently on her sensitive flesh as his friend cupped, sucked and squeezed her tits.

Hungrily, Lee feasted on her erect nipples before sliding a hand down her flat tummy and between her legs to cup her shaven pussy. He moaned on the nipple in his mouth as he felt how deliciously hot and wet her opening was.

The captivated audience watched on as the men placed Rachel onto the bed and stripped themselves naked except for their masks.

Rachel looked up in time to see Lee bury his head between her legs before he started lapping at her pussy. Her moans broke out and filled the room as Lee flicked her clit with his tongue and slid two fingers tightly inside her hole.

Neil could only watch as his wife bucked up and down on the man's face giving her so much pleasure. Like many of the other men Neil had taken his cock out of his pants and was now stroking himself.

Unbeknown to Ben he gave Neil the perfect view as he straddled his wife's chest and told her to squash her tits around his impressive erection. Rachel giggled before suffocating his cock with her soft globes, and then licked the tip of his cock as it slid up through her cleavage.

Back and forth he thrust his cock as she moaned and groaned beneath him at the severe tongue lashing and finger fucking she was receiving.

Suddenly, it all became too much for her as she came. The room applauded and cheered as she reached her first climax. The sight of her moaning as she squashed her tits together was also too much for Ben as he quickly grunted and fired hot jets of cum all over her neck, face and tits.

Ben forced her to suck the remaining droplets of spunk from his cock before he jumped off the bed and made room for Lee. His friend wasted no time in mounting her sexy body as he shoved his throbbing cock deep inside her.

As Neil watched his wife being royally fucked he noticed some of the men undressing before walking to the sides of the bed. With his view blocked he tried to get amongst the crowd as they planned to have a go with his wife.

Eventually getting to a spot where he could see, Neil was just in time to watch as Lee pulled out of his wife, removed the condom that Neil didn't know he had been using, and shoot his cum all over her stomach.

Rachel moaned as the cock left her aching body, but not before another cock, this time bare, was quickly back up inside her bucking away. Her moans turned to ecstasy as another cock was quickly shoved inside her mouth and forced down her throat.

Another two men climbed on to the bed and began squeezing her tits roughly. Rachel loved the attention as she forgot where she was and allowed the men to pleasure her.

The spunk on her body was glistening but that turned the men on further, determined to add their own loads onto this luscious woman.

The man fucking her suddenly grunted and the room cheered as Rachel took her first load inside her pussy. Again another cock entered her body, and she cried out as this time she came as the guy lifted her bum off the mattress and sank his cock deeper inside her.

Her hands reached out until she found two cocks and she started wanking them off. Neil, stroking his own cock stepped closer as more room became available as each guy left once they had given Rachel their cum.

She was about to come again herself before the guy fucking her suddenly pulled out, dropping her legs before spraying her shaven mound in spunk. Another man who had been fucking her mouth quickly took his place between her legs and started hammering away.

The room was boiling with intense energy and Rachel was the source as each guy took his turn with her mouth and cunt.

The next guy flipped Rachel onto all fours and effortlessly slid his cock inside her sloppy lubricated hole. Neil could see the spunk leaking from his well fucked wife and onto the mattress beneath her.

Her muffled moans signalled another climax before the guy in her mouth shot his load down her throat forcing her to swallow it. The man fucking her from behind also grunted in time with Rachel as he deposited a big load deep inside her womb.

At last only three couples were left watching as the last man to fuck her, apart from her husband, took his place behind her. Grabbing her hips firmly Neil realised it was Paul. The remaining voyeurs watched as Paul slowly fed his long, thick cock into Rachel.

Moaning as each inch filled her Neil took his place in front of his wife and offered his cock. Looking up she knew it was her husband and smiled as she opened her mouth to take him inside.

High on sex Rachel bucked back against Paul trying to take her husband deeper down her throat as she rocked forwards. The three of them managed to get into a steady rhythm before Paul gritted his teeth and unloaded inside her.

Withdrawing from Neil's wife he gave the husband a respectful smile and nodded before leaving like he had that night at the hotel.

Neil and his wife were now left to entertain the remaining audience. Rachel deciding to do something a little different got onto her knees and hugged her husband before rubbing her cum soaked breasts and torso against his body. Moving downwards she carried on until her tits were level with his cock and began to rub him off with them.

It didn't take Neil long before he was groaning and Rachel quickly swallowed his cock, receiving thick jets of spunk.

Standing back satisfied Neil gasped in shock and amusement as his wife turned to her audience and opened her mouth, showing them her husband's cum before swallowing it down.

The room erupted into cheers and claps before a woman handed Rachel some towels and helped clean her up. Taking their clothes into one of the private bathrooms they cleaned up and got dressed before agreeing to sneak out and leave to catch a taxi home.

DanZack
DanZack
53 Followers
12