A Married Lady I Met on a Bus

Story Info
His affair starts on the way to Dehli.
2k words
3.82
90.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened in my 18th year. I had lost my virginity to my own aunt while visiting my home town in Chennai. I was desperately looking forward to other conquests after coming back to Delhi. It came about in 2 months in the month of August.

I was returning early from college due to a strike which disrupted classes. The public bus was partially crowded with many people standing holding to the bars on top for support. I was standing on the left (ladies seat) side looking down a girls cleavage. I was so immersed in her partially viewable boobs that I didn't realise that a lady had come and stood on my side. It was only when I felt the side of her warm hand on mine that I became aware of her. I stole a sidelong glance at her and she happened to look at me at the same time. Our glances met and something in the way she looked set my pulses racing. She was about 32-33 years old, 5' 4" tall, fair, dark eyed and with short sexy looking hair. To make sure of her intentions, I moved my hand a little away. Sure enough, she moved her hand till it was touching mine again. Oh boy, this seemed the opportunity I had been looking for. After looking around to make sure no one was looking, I started rubbing her wrist with my thumb. When i stole a glance at her, she was smiling. I then stuck my thumb between her palm and the rod and moved it slightly in and out. She started squeezing it gently. Now I knew that she was game for an encounter and decided to make the next move boldly. I hoped that no one would notice the prominent bulge in my pants!!

I turned around and smiled at her pretending to know her well. I asked her "how come you are returning early from office". She caught on the game and replied that she had some relatives at home. We made small talk and got down at her stop together. While getting down she asked me to keep some distance behind her so as not to arouse suspicion among her neighbours. I followed her as she walked towards some flats. Walking twenty feet behind, I now could freely look at the lady I was going to have make love to. She had a lovely figure, much fuller than my aunt. Her bottom was very tight and swayed sexily as she walked and her legs were long and sexy. I couldn't wait to undress her completely and see her young and sexy body. She was careful and didn't look back till she entered her own building. I saw her opening the door of a first floor flat and I followed her after a couple of minutes. She had kept the door partially open for me and she closed the door the moment I entered her home.

We looked at each other for a moment and then she came into my arms. For a moment we were out of control, passionately kissing each other all over. I finally calmed enough to take her face in my hands and kiss her beautiful lips. Her breath was hot and we kissed long and passionately. But soon our hands were wandering again. I pulled down her sari and fondled and squeezed her soft breasts. She was panting with desire. She put her hand between us and started squeezing my hard cock.

Between ourselves we removed her sari and underskirt. I opened her blouse and her lovely breasts were revealed partially by her silky low-cut bra. Her chest was heaving and they looked lovely seeming to burst out of their bounds. She pulled me to her and I buried my head in her cleavage smelling and licking her soft warm skin. She was groaning with ecstasy and holding me tight. I lifted her in my arms and carrying her to the bedroom and laid her down in the bed. I lay full length upon her body and planted my lips on hers. We rolled around on the bed our hands moving restlessly over each other's body. I then moved down her body kissing her all over.

I spread open her legs and kissed and fondled her silken thighs. She moved her legs and arms restlessly as I moved up to her panties. There was a moist patch right over her mound and she gasped out as I kissed her there. I slid a finger inside from both sides and felt her soft pubic hairs. They were moist with her sweat. I slowly pulled down her lace panty and was treated to the sight of her lovely lower lips.

She spread her legs wider in anticipation as I lowered my head and breathed in her musky smell. I spread open her moist lips and kissed her deeply. I slowly licked her slit from top to bottom eliciting soft moans from her. She jerked her hips up when my tongue slid inside her hot tunnel. Her cunt was making grasping movements as I tongue-fucked her. My hand was going over her ass cheeks fondling their firmness. Continuing to alternatively suck and fuck her with my rampant tongue, I slid my finger down the crack in her ass till I found her ass hole. She was moaning "Aaaangh" as I slowly inserted my little finger inside her. She began to buck with pleasure and she held my head against her as I sucked her cunt. Soon she was screaming with joy and yelling "Aaangh. More, please. Aaaangh Oohhhh!!". She collapsed on the bed with her hips still making small jerking movements. I gave her a final kiss and got up to remove my clothes.

She looked at me with hungry eyes as I removed my clothes. I'd been hitting the gym for almost a year then, and my body was lean and muscled. My tool was bumping against my navel with little jerks of anticipation and I got on to the bed with her. She rose to her knees and embraced me. Her body was hot and laced with a fine sheen of sweat. Her soft breast filled my hand as we kissed and fell back on the bed. Her tongue entered my mouth and played with mine as we rolled on the bed. My prick kept nudging her cunt and I knew that it couldn't wait any longer to feel its warmth. She held my cock and held it against her welcoming lips. I teased her by rubbing my purple head around the mouth. She moaned "Please, now!!" I slowly entered her hot tunnel of love. Her arms pulled me close to her as I entered her core. Her inner walls were clasping my tool as I slowly moved in and out of her. Our hearts were racing as I slowly upped the tempo of my thrusts. She began moving her hips to meet my thrust, moaning in deep passion "Aaangh, Aaanngh, Ohhh, Aaaahhh, Aaahhnh" She dug her nails in my back as she came for the first time. I bent my head and took her hot breast in my mouth. Her engorged nipple was stiff and she gasped as I alternatively sucked and bit its tip. I ran the rough of my palm over her left nipple. She began gasping for more and I sucked one breast and squeezed and twisted the other nipple. My cock too was straining for release now and I began to thrust into her again. I put a pillow under her ass and began to go deeper and deeper into her. The bed was rocking as we went full tilt moaning and screaming with pleasure. My cock began to spit out deep inside her and she too began cumming again. I gave a last deep thrust touching her inner core and lay on her cushioned by her lovely breasts which were rising and falling rapidly. It seemed an eternity before our hearts returned to normal.

We kissed and fondled each other and chatted for the first time. Arti, for that was her name told me that her husband was an scientist who often went out of town for seminars and conferences. She had been sexually deprived and had to resort to masturbation to satisfy her desire. She had seen a X-rated movie on cable the previous night and even mastrubating had not sated the ache between the legs. She had gone for some shopping and in a heated state had come across me in the bus. Oh boy! It had been my lucky day!!

Since it was hot and sultry, we decided to have a bath together. She turned on the shower and I stood watching as she stood under it and slowly ran her hands over her body. She could tell that I found it arousing by the way my cock rose to its full glory! I didn't wait any longer and joined her under the shower. We turned it off and started soaping each other all over. I ran my hands over all her mounds and dips. Her nipples stood up on their own accord as I covered both her breasts and squeezed them gently. Her hands too were busy as she fondled my muscled chest and worked up a lather in my chest hair. Her hand moved over my flat stomach to my rampant member. I couldn't help gasping as her hot hand soaped my cock. She went down on her knees and began to kiss and fondle my balls. She poured warm water over my prick and took its purple head inside her hot mouth. I gasped out as she started bobbing her head and started sucking me to heaven. My legs turned to jelly and I leaned against the wall as she sucked harder and harder. My cock began cumming deep inside her throat and she swallowed my cum without once letting me go.

I pulled her up and we kissed deep and long, our bodies entwined together. My hands went to her ass. I liberally soaped my fingers and slowly inserted one in her tight bum hole. She started rubbing her pubis against mine and in no time my cock was up and ready. She turned around and leaned against a water drum with her legs spread wide for me. I stood close behind her and held my cock to her lips. She moved back slightly and it slid in effortlessly as if it belonged there! I grasped her waist and began a slow thrusting motion. Our bodies steamed up as we began moving faster. She was moving back and forth under my thrusts and the walls resounded with our loud moans. I turned the shower on and directed it on her back. It was like fucking under a waterfall. I moved my hands under her and grasping her breasts began to fuck her with all my might. She began screaming with pleasure asking me not to stop. I started to come again deep inside her she too began to buck in another orgasm. We sank to the floor thoroughly exhausted and it was a long time before we could summon the energy to get up and dry ourselves. I had to leave because her maid was due. We separated with passionate kisses promising to meet as much as possible.

My affair with Arti continued for another year in which we met 5-6 times a month whenever her husband was out of town. We tried out many variations and it was an affair which was fulfilling for both of us both physically and emotionally. Our parting on her husbands transfer to another city was very sad.

I am 35 married and settled in Delhi. After seven years of marriage, the itch for more action has come! Any married lady located in Delhi and interested in having a discreet affair with me can contact me at rajeev_john33@hotmail.com. Full emotional and physical satisfaction with complete secrecy and discretion would be my endeavour.

love and kisses

rajeev