A Married Woman Opens Her Legs

Story Info
A married woman has two wonderful affairs, years apart.
2k words
3.21
115.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, I do not want anyone to believe that this is some sort of fantasy. Things really happened, and only the way I described them may be a little different from how people perceive affairs. I managed to put most of these facts behind, and focus on my family. It is my belief that one affair or two in one married woman's life mean a lot for that woman, but shouldn't mean that much for her husband, even if he knew. An affair increases a woman's self esteem, self confidence, and creates premises for a better relationship with your husband. Anyways, let's see what really happened, and at the end, please give me your input.

I am a medical assistant and I have to work night shifts at a local hospital. I am happily married since 1995, and it is not my habit to cheat on my husband, but on two occasions it just happened. Having a couple of affairs, both with doctors I met at work, didn't diminish the love for my husband, but made me feel more confident.

The first time it happened four years into my marriage to Tony, a great husband, friend, and father of our two children. I was 29 at the time, and a former medical resident was hired with our department and became the youngest doctor there. He was not only smart, well mannered, and had a great personality, but he was also one of the best looking men in our hospital. His name was Al. We were about the same age, so our interactions had always something special, and he was always looking at me in certain ways. I was always a pretty girl, slim and attractive. It was no surprise than Al started hitting on me.

My previous experience with men was very limited, though. Before dating my husband I had only a few brief relationships, some of them not much longer than a one night stand. I used to work two jobs and go to school to become a medical assistant, so my time was more important than dating. My husband was the first person I actually dated for a period longer than few weeks.

When Al became bolder and asked me out, I was easy prey. I liked him, but I knew I was married, and I would have never been able to leave my husband for anybody else. On the other hand, at home I was taken for granted, and I didn't feel any thrill for quite a few years. I said to myself: "Hey, at least a glass of wine doesn't mean anything wrong!" So, I accepted.

He behaved like a gentleman during our first date, and every time after. We had long walks by the riverside in downtown, we had our favorite pizza place, and we shared the first kiss while watching coy fish in a pond. When winter was close, he invited me to his house. At first, I laughed, and I declined politely. It took him only one more week to convince me to offer the forbidden fruit.

Our lovemaking sessions were something like I will never forget. He used to kiss me all over my body with a passion that always gave me tremors from head to toes. When he embraced me and penetrated deep inside, I always wrapped my legs around him and wanted to feel his masculine body as close as I could. He was a strong man, as strong as gentle, and when he was ejaculating, his jet pressure was so high that I was reaching climax within seconds. Feeling his hot and powerful jet of sperm made me accept make love without condoms; plus, we totally trusted each other, and I was on the pill.

Sometimes, for a better penetration he used to turn me around, and take me from behind. Soon I learned to move my butt in circles and up and down - a special treat for him. This was driving him crazy and when I started that, he used to explode inside me like there was no tomorrow. Holding my hips and massaging my breasts kept him busy for as long as we made love in this position. Well, at least until I started my sexy moves to make him cum.

He grew bolder and bolder, and we eventually started doing things that I very rarely did with other men in the past. Oral became longer than usual, and he almost always was finishing inside my mouth. Later in our relationship, he insisted so much to have me swallow, that I gave up any resistance, and I did that too, although I have never done it before, with anyone else, not even with my husband. He was treating me with fairness, because his tongue around my clitoris always provoked extremely voluptuous orgasms, sending waves of tremors throughout my body.

Going home, to my husband, in the morning, after a night of lovemaking, made me feel like a real woman, who had a wonderful husband, two lovely kids, and a masculine, gentle, and virile lover. While my husband took me for granted, I was in control of my sexual life, and I have rolled in the sheets all night long, I have been filled with white, man's juice, and after all, I had a shower with my lover to wash away any proof of my infidelity. What else could a married woman desire?

After a few months of dating, our feelings became too strong to behave naturally at work, and it seems that someone noticed. Our relationship ended brutally. He was asked to leave, and he found a position with another hospital about 280 miles away. Although I was broken hearted, it was also a wake-up call. I had a husband whom I loved dearly, and two wonderful kids. Within weeks, I was back to earth.

Our friendship didn't really end. I still see Al, even today, and the lust is the same when we meet. Sometimes he calls me at work or on my cell phone when he is in the city, but this happens seldom, and we get to see each for only a few hours. I wouldn't even call it an affair anymore. In the last 7 or 8 years we met only about 10 times, every time in his hotel room, for an hour or two. He is also married now, with one young child, and he doesn't want to take risks, either.

The second and last affair was 4 years ago, when I was 38. His name is Zach, and he was also a younger doctor at the hospital where I work. We usually got together in his on-call room, when I was working night shift. He was not married, although he had a fiancée whom he actually married only a few months after our relationship started. He was in his first year as a doctor, after completing his residency, and he was 7 years younger than me. Being a very handsome young man, most single women were keeping an eye on him, and it was this spirit of competition that made me feel great when he hit on me.

It took us almost 3 months to get intimate, and after that we both kept the relationship going until recently. We only met at work, at night, 3 or 4 times a month, but it was enough for both, since we already had a husband and a fiancée (who became a wife, soon) respectively, waiting for us at home.

About 1 year into our relationship, we were very busy with a few overnight cases, so we worked until 4:00am, and were able to go to our room only after that; we made love much later than usual, until about 6:00am, when our shift ended. We never used condoms, because I have a faithful husband whom I totally trust, and his wife is also a very nice, trustworthy Christian lady. Obviously he didn't have too much sex since our last encounter, because he ejaculated a lot, all inside me.

I was not afraid of getting pregnant, because I was on the pill, but I realized what a mistake we made only when I got home, and being a Saturday, my husband was up and running, with the breakfast ready, waiting for me. He was very nice, and all he was doing had obviously a final purpose with happy ending, that anybody can imagine. Not only he fixed something great to eat, but he had a bottle of Champagne in the freezer, at 7:00am. We had fun, joked, laughed, played with each other, and kiss a little, although I was tired after a night of work, without sleep, not to mention the last 2 hours of lovemaking before getting home.

When my husband took me to the bedroom, I got cold feet, because I knew he wanted to do everything by the book, as usual. There was no way I could let him do oral, because I was still full of my lover's sperm, inside and outside too, on my panties, from whatever spilled out on my way home. Even if I pulled my panties off to eliminate one risk, he would have understood the message in his own way. It would have been practically impossible to keep his tongue away from my open legs. So, I was very reluctant about having the kind of sex my husband was dreaming of.

I performed oral on him, but he still wanted to have regular sex, feel me wrap my legs around him, and do everything we usually did when making love. I told him all kind of weird stories, about being tired, about having a headache, about not feeling well, or not in the mood for sex, and, as a compromise, I barely let him ejaculate in my mouth, which I did only a few times before. When he insisted that I swallow, I declined with a smile, telling him that when a man ejaculates in a woman's mouth, she swallows a few drops anyways either she wants it or not. Then, I laughed. He bought it.

He was not happy at all with what happened that morning, since we usually have great sex, but eventually I got away with it, and I kept it in mind for the next time. Having my husband so turned on and letting him down so bad was probably one of his worst experiences. He still recalls that episode from time to time, but of course has no idea what really happened. I laughed a lot with my lover when I told him the story, and after that we always used condoms when we made love right before going home in weekends.

I saw Zack for almost 4 years. He was always passionate and caring. I don't know how he managed to keep up with both, his wife and I, because for what I know from him she is rather demanding in bed, and I squeezed him like a lemon whenever we met. My husband had no idea about what was going on, and I must have been a very good actress to play the role of the faithful wife when I was with him. I can't imagine how my life would be without my wonderful family, but it's hard to imagine how my life would have been without Al or Zach.

Today I am not intimate with Zach, anymore. We still work together, but last time we met he pushed things way too far. I gave him everything he wanted, all the time. I accepted all kind of fantasies, and I believe that sexually, I made him a very happy man. He decided that he wanted to take things one step ahead without consulting at least with me about a fantasy of his own that involved me. This is why we broke up. When I'll find a little time I will write what happened, and I will let you decide if I was right in my decision to put a stop to this relationship.