A Massage

Story Info
In need of some massage therapy.
1.5k words
4.27
22.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkidd
jkidd
2 Followers

You have been working hard, on your feet for several days in a row, and your arms, back, and legs ache. You decide to book a massage at a new massage parlor that opened up in the neighborhood, to check it out.

You arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment, and look around the lobby. There is soft lighting, and several graceful plants. There's a small noise machine on the floor making ocean sounds. The room is slightly warm, and you take off your jacket and notice a small closet with a single coat hanging there, and you hang yours next to it. There's a comfortable looking couch, and you sit down, close your eyes and inhale deeply through your nose, and the air smells fresh and clean. You already feel your mind start to relax, away from the hustle and bustle outside.

After a few minutes like this, you open your eyes, and notice me standing by the door to one of the massage rooms. I'm smiling, as I have been watching you for a few moments, enjoying your beauty, and not wanted to disturb your moment of quiet.

I greet you warmly, and let you know that I have just opened recently, and hope to make a good impression so you'll come back, and more importantly tell your friends to visit. In fact, you are my only appointment today, so I let you know that I'll give you the works.

You look me up and down appreciatively, I'm wearing a snug T-shirt and shorts, and you can see my strong chest and arms, and well-proportioned body. I'm smiling as you gaze at me, and you notice that I am also taking you in.

I go to the front door and put a sign up that says "back in an hour." I explain that my assistant has left for the day, leaving me as the only one at the parlor today.

I open a side door, and present the massage room to you. You look in to see a comfortable sized room, with a side table with several lotions and oils arrayed on it, and a new massage table with a pillow, and a new, white face towel over it. A thick, plush towel covers the table, and another towel is neatly folded at the edge of the table. You enter the room, and I ask you to disrobe completely, other than your underpants, cover yourself with the folded towel, and call to me when you are ready. I close the door to wait for you to get situated.

You quickly disrobe, placing your clothes in a neat pile on a chair, leaving nothing but a small, pink thong. You climb up on the table, and drape the towel over your body, and ease yourself onto the pillow, loving the soft feel of the towels on your skin. You call to me, and I open the door, closing it behind me.

I ask where you need the most attention, and for a moment a wicked thought crosses your mind, and you squeeze your thighs together. After a brief pause, you say it's your feet and legs. I tell you that I'll start there first, and roll the towel up from your legs, folding it over your ass. You are watching me as I look up and down your legs, and you notice I'm inadvertently biting my lower lip. You know that I am appreciating your body, and you smile.

I then ask if you have a preference for oils, and you tell me to surprise you. You look over to the side table as I pick up a bottle of jojoba oil and pour a liberal amount in my hands.

I start to rub your feet, massaging the souls of your feet with deep pressure, and your toes. The heel of your foot. It feels so good that a soft moan escapes your lips. Your eyes closed, you quickly start to relax from the massage.

I use more oil and move up to your calves, working my strong hands and fingers into the muscles, releasing all the tension and ache of being on your feet for all those photo shoots. My hands continue to climb up your leg, to your thighs. I am using my thumbs to apply good deep pressure to the backs of your right thigh, my fingers splayed across you, fingertips working into the sides of your leg like I'm playing the piano. My hands slide higher and higher, up to the base of your ass, then back down again. Now I'm working on your left leg, with my hands starting low across your thigh, slowly moving closer and closer to your pussy.

I go back to your right leg, and say I want to give some more time and attention to your thighs, and you sigh your approval. You feel yourself both relaxing and yet starting to feel slightly aroused each time my thumbs get close to you. This time, as I climb up to the top of your leg, my index finger brushes the fabric of your panties, and you gasp and open your eyes to look at me somewhat accusingly. I apologize for letting my hand slip, but you can tell that it wasn't a mistake. And you are somewhat surprised to feel that you are a little damp with excitement.

Your mind is racing, and your heart starts beating a little faster. You tell me to be more careful, but to keep going with the massage. I fold the towel down over your legs and roll it down from your shoulders.

I apply yet more oil and massage your neck, down your right arm, to your hand, and your fingers, one by one. I move to your left arm and repeat the process, and then back to your neck and shoulders, down your upper back. As I move my thumbs in broader circles on your back, my fingers slide to the edge of your back, curling around you to gently caress the sides of your breasts. This time, you don't stop me at all, and find yourself getting even more turned on.

I work down to your lower back, relaxing all the muscles and then pull the towel down further to expose your ass. I pour some oil directly on your skin, massaging your ass with my hands, and pulling your cheeks gently apart, then back together again. You like the feel of this, and I can tell you are excited, as the smell of the oil is now starting to commingle with the scent of your sex. Your breathing has started to quicken, and you are watching me massage you, noticing a hungry expression on my face. You wonder if I am going to take things further, and if you will try to stop me if I try. I smile at you, and tell you to try to relax, and you smile back, somewhat incredulously.

I ask you to turn over on your back, and you comply. I inhale sharply as you turn on your back, and you know that I am appreciating your beauty. I remove the towel completely, and let it drop to the floor. You turn your head to the side, your eyes at the level of my waist, and you notice a big bulge in my shorts. You can tell that I want you. Your eyes widen in anticipation, and feel open minded to whatever comes next.

I continue to massage your arms, and down to your chest. I pour the oil on your breasts now, my large, warm hands sliding over your luscious breasts, and start to slowly caress each breast, my fingertips circling your nipple, and now slowly pinching and tugging on one, then the other. Watching them get stiff, and watching your breathing start to get faster as you get more and more excited.

I move down your belly, to the top of your panties. My fingers slide between your thighs, and I say, there's one last place I need to massage, and you grunt your approval, urging me on. My fingers start to slowly circle your clit through the fabric of your panties, and you start to moan as you get more and more excited. Your hips start to grind on the table as my pace quickens. With my free hand, I pull the fabric to the side, exposing your pink pussy fully, the lips swollen and glistening with desire. I slip first one, and then a second finger inside your slippery folds, and you gasp, your pussy tight around my fingers. Your sex is starting to pour from you, and my fingers rhythmically slide in and out, making small come hither movements inside you, bumping your g spot, while my other hand continues to stimulate your swollen clit.

You lift your head from the table, breathing hard, your own hands up to your breasts now to pinch and tug your nipples. Feeling the crest of a massive orgasm building higher and higher. Your scent fills the air, and you clench tightly around my fingers. You cry out in ecstasy as the wave crashes over your body, escaping from you in a gush of pure release, soaking me with your desire.

I smile, slowly removing my fingers from inside you, my other hand slowing its touch on your clit, which is still buzzing with desire, and wanting more. I finally stop, as you collapse back on the massage table, a giant smile spread across your face. I hope you enjoyed it!

jkidd
jkidd
2 Followers