A Massage For My Wife

Story Info
Husband finishes wife's massage.
1.3k words
3.91
45.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed the money to the masseuse as per our previous discussion and with a cheeky smile she quickly slipped out the door, placing an "on break" sign on the desk on her way past. I took three deep breaths and pushed open the massage room door.

Gentle relaxation music was still playing at background level as I cast my eyes over the prostrate body on the massage table, with a delicately draped thick, soft towel across the back and buttocks. I picked up the pre-warmed massage oil and poured it on to my hands, then slowly began massaging her feet and calves, running my thumbs deep through the tissue, causing her to moan slightly.

I worked my hands up and down the backs of her tanned legs, working the muscle with my fingers and the palms of my hands. My hands slid easily across her skin, covering her legs in the warm, sweet smelling massage oil. I lifted the towel to expose her naked ass -"Interesting," I thought to myself.

I reached for the massage oil and poured it straight on to her dark skin, drizzling it across the top of her rounded cheeks like warm honey. I slowly poured it across the cleft of her buttocks, then across the gap at the top of her thighs. I was liberal, the oil running across her round ass and dripping between them. A gasp escaped her lips and she squirmed momentarily as the warm oil dripped between her cheeks.

I wasted no time spreading the oil around, kneading and pulling at her hard rump. I heard her moan slightly as I worked my hands around her rump and the top of her thighs, massaging firmly, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of my hands slipping and sliding over her skin. Her legs had parted slightly as I massaged the tops of her thighs and I could see her waxed lips starting to part, glistening from the warm oil and her own juices, the lips turning slightly outwards.

I slid my hands between her thighs and began massaging her groin muscles, working my way from her knees slowly up towards her hips. She was squirming under my touch as my fingers would work so close to her warm mound, almost brushing against it, and then working back down the back of her leg to start again.

I kept this pattern of massage up for almost ten minutes; teasing her, playing with her legs. Her breathing became shallower and shallower and I could see her lips getting wetter and wetter, spreading slightly with each tug at the skin of her upper thigh and groin. Slight gasps were escaping her lips as I would work back towards her buttocks, but there were no words to stop more of my attention – in fact her hips strained down slightly towards my touch as I would run my hands extremely close to her wet lips, and then run them back down her thighs – slowly building her frustration.

I shifted my attention back to her round, oiled ass and worked my fingers into the cheeks again, kneading them, pulling them apart to expose her wet lips and creased rosebud. I could no longer resist any longer, my own hard erection straining against my pants, tugging this way and that; dripping with pre-cum and eager for attention. I decided to act.

I moved slightly towards her shoulders and faced down her body towards her feet and started to run my flattened hands down over her buttocks toward the tops of her thighs. I started to move my hands closer and closer to the centre, and then quickly slid my hand between her ass, brushing quickly over her wet lips. She gasped. I kept brushing down her cheeks, and then slid my hand across her wet lips again. Another gasp. She squirmed slightly but again made no move to stop me.

I smiled to myself and started to alternate between two or three strokes down her ass with one that slid across her wet slit, causing it to become increasingly wetter as her breathing became very shallow. I then slid my hand across the small of her back, and with increased pressure, straight between her firm cheeks and onto her wet lips, my fingers pressing against the wet opening. With my other hand I kneaded and pulled at her buttocks, spreading the slightly as I began massaging her glistening lips.

She gasped loudly, and pressed her hips down against my fingers, easing two of them in to her hot, wet opening. A load groan escaped her mouth as my slippery fingers slid easily inside her. I slowly slid my fingers in and out of her lips, rubbing the opening of her slit, the massage oil mixing with her own hot nectar. I was alternating between roughly rubbing her swelling clit and driving my fingers in to her wet opening, while massaging her round, dark, slippery cheeks with my other hand.

My cock was aching for some attention but I didn't know whether to break my cover. Did she know it was me? Or did she think the pretty young masseuse from before was giving her some extra, centralised attention? I kept sliding and rubbing her wet pussy and could feel her getting wetter and wetter, her breathing was changing and I could see her leg muscles twitching, her toes slowly curling and un-curling and her hips rising up towards my hands.

I moved positions slightly and focused one hand on furiously rubbing her swollen clit while the other played with her dripping wet pussy lips and tight little arse. I rubbed my fingers roughly across her two openings as the fingers of my other hand worked backward and forward across her swollen clit. Her hips rose slightly off of the massage table allowing me even easier access to her dripping, slippery pussy.

I could tell she was very close. I increased the intensity of my rubbing and stroking until I felt her hold her breath; her entire body contracted in front of me, her hips rising from the table, her toes curling beyond what seems possible and she slowly began to shudder. I started rubbing her slit vigorously now, knowing she was starting to ride the wave of a strong orgasm.

I plunged two fingers deep in to her gaping, wet pussy and pressed my oil-covered thumb firmly against her other opening just as the shudders became great heaves and she started to come. Hard. A deep groan escaped her lips with the first big exhalation of air, and then followed with the loud, high-pitched exclamations I've always loved to extract.

"Yes, oh yes – fuck, fuck, oh, oh – FUCK! I'm coming!" was the rapid fire outburst as her hips heaved off the massage table, driving my fingers deeper in to her soaking wet pussy and forcing my thumb slightly into her tight, puckered opening.

Her shapely hips thrust against my hands as her orgasm rolled through her body, my hands dripping wet with massage oil and her own nectar. I longed to dive face first in to the open slit in front of me and taste that nectar from the source, but I also needed to blow my cover (if I still had it) and get some attention of my own. Her body slumped down flat on the massage table, my fingers still thrusting deep inside her wet opening, her chest heavying – trying to gain her breath, thin beads of perspiration across her entire body. I felt her hand slowly snake its way up my leg towards my rock-hard erection. I spread my legs slightly as her hand grabbed my swollen cock through my pants and gave it a squeeze.

"You're not as good a masseuse as the girl, but that didn't seem to matter in the end did it?" my hot bodied wife sighed through the hole in the face rest, as my fingers kept sliding in and out of her dripping wet pussy.....