A Massage for Samantha

Story Info
A recently divorce mom gets a sensual massage.
1.1k words
3.86
71.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KFPFLA
KFPFLA
7 Followers

I had been down on my luck lately. Due to corporate downsizing, I had lost two jobs in the past three years. My bills where going through the roof. I soon found it difficult making both my house mortgage payments, as well as the lease on my one bedroom apartment.

A close friend of mine had just bought a house, and suggested that I should move in with him since he had a spare bedroom. I normally would have refused, but with the economy the way it was, I decided it was an option I could no longer refuse. I figured it would be a change, yet had no idea how much. I have been on my own since college, and was now a 37 year old renting out a room.

We moved in on Friday, and spent most of the weekend unpacking boxes. On Sunday, my buddy and his wife decided a break was due, and we all had a barbeque. They invited some friends over, including their former upstairs neighbor Samantha.

Samantha is a very attractive, single mom that was in the process of finalizing her divorce. She had just taken a job as a telemarketer, and was not used to sitting down for hours at a time. My buddy introduced me to Samantha, and when asked what I did for a living, claimed I was a massage therapist.

Not being one to lie, I mentioned that I did like giving massages, however, was not certified therapist. He said that I was being modest, and that everyone he has ever talked too has stated that I am really good. His wife chimed in that she absolutely loves getting massages from me, and that it was just like heaven.

Samantha asked if I would give her a massage and I stated “ Sure, why not.” I half felt like she was joking, so I told her to get a buzz on and I’ll give you “The best massage money can buy”.

She quickly retorted back ”Cool, how much do you charge?” I was a wise ass, claiming that I normally charge $100 bucks an hour, yet since you where close friends, that I would do it for free. Samantha agreed and we started partying, enjoying the sun and the great weather. As the sun set, people started to say their goodbyes. It was soon only a few of us remaining, when Samantha came up to me to remind me of the massage. Stunned, I said sure; just let me get the room together. I ran up to my bedroom, threw any odd clothes in the closet, and put on a soothing massage disk on the CD player.

I acted very professional (having had many legitimate massages in the past) and laid out a large beach towel. I warned Samantha that some of the massage oils I use may stain her cloths, and she may want to use one or more towels to maintain her modesty. I then told her that I would be back in a minute after I had washed my hands, and that she should lie down on her stomach.

I returned a minute later, and there she was, with a towel lightly covering her back, obviously naked under the towel.

I could see her large, nicely round breasts from the side. I had a hard time remembering where to start.

I wanted to simply jump on the bed because she was she looking so dam hot.

I focused on the job at hand and warmed some Raspberry scented lotion between my Hands. I lightly started working between her shoulders, softly caressing her upper body. I switched to a warm Lavender oil as started applying more pressure, working from her neck to her mid back, and along her sides.

I then switched gears, and started working on each leg. I softly held her beautiful long legs, and moved my hand slowly up each. Each time I would move further and further up each leg, until I reached her tight, smooth ass.

I then cupped her ass and lightly massaged it with some warm oil, rotating around each cheek for a while. She moaned softly, and I asked her if she wanted me to continue, which she said yes.

I started applying a little more pressure, and would take both hands and slide them up her cheeks to the mid of her back and then up her spine. When I reversed, I would travel down her spine, and continue slowly and lightly between each cheek. I started to repeat this, getting closer and closer to her womanhood. She started to rise slightly off the bed, as I got closer and closer. Each time she would sigh and breathe deeply.

She then started to spread her legs further open, and this gave me closer access to her inner thigh, as well as a wonderful view of her glistening pussy.

I then shifted once again to her inner legs and thighs, getting so close to her mound, yet shying away at the last second. She was now breathing heavy, and her body was undulating under my fingers.

Just when she was sure that I was going to finally touch her sex, I switched back to her spine and ass. This time, I was more brazen as I allowed my finger to slide down the crack of her ass, and just sit near her mound. I could feel her tense up as I came close, almost without words begging me to slide in.

This went on for a little bit, and then I finally took my finger and traced her outer lips. She sighed loudly and whispered yessss! I used one hand, with the fingers spread apart to tease the outer lips, while my other hand still teased her ass.

She was now gyrating on my hand as she dripped her hot juices on my fingers. I now inserted a finger into her pussy and slowly played with her. She was moaning loudly now and kept saying yes, yes, oh please yes.

I inserted a second finger and knelt down so that my tongue could tease he clit. She all of a sudden shook and grabbed my head as I brought her to a wonderful orgasm.

I was continuing to start up this again, yet she said she really needed to stop and rest. We talked for a bit, and she told me she really needed to get her daughter home for school the next day. She felt bad that we did not get to further play that day, and that she owed me big time. I was just glad to she her so happy, considering her recent divorce and the pressure she must have felt. She promised me that some day she would return the favor.

This was a long while ago, and I have not heard from her since, but I am pleased to hear that she has told some close mutual friends that she had a great time that night, and that indeed, I was very talented.

Hope you enjoyed this real life adventure.

KFPFLA

2003

KFPFLA
KFPFLA
7 Followers