A Master Using his Slut

Story Info
Master fucks his slave in the ass after a day's work.
1.1k words
3.82
74.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spmdsb
Spmdsb
22 Followers

As promised, after a long day of waiting for Master's return home from work, I greet him at the door as soon as I hear his footsteps making their way up the concrete steps. He gives me a gentle kiss on the lips as we enter the room and I turn to face him.

"From here on out, there's no talking from you." Master orders.

I look back at him, making sure he knows that I am saying "Yes, Sir" with my eyes.

I walk up to him and begin to unbutton his shirt. I slide my hands into his shirt and around his warm chest, grateful for his body against mine. Not before long, I let my hands wander to his waste, and he allows them to slowly undo his belt and pry open the buttons of his jeans. While pulling Master's pants off, I lower myself to my knees so that I am eye-level with his cock, hidden away beneath a thin layer of cotton boxers, but calling attention to itself as it began to harden in anticipation.

Master crooks a finger under my chin and pulls me upward, gently, before pushing my down onto the bed.

"You're going to put on a little show for me, pet. You're allowed to play with your cunt, but I won't allow you to cum.

I nod my head in understanding back at him, and watch as his fingers greedily remove my clothes, one piece at a time. I put my hands over my face as he slides off my panties and pries my legs open wide, getting a good look at what he owns.

Slowly, I unzip my dress and take my arms out of the sleeves. I step out of my dress and put it on a chair in our room. I'm now wearing a black bra, black panties, black garter, and hold up stockings. I'm wearing.

"Begin." He moves off the bed and stands against the wall, taking in the sight of me sprawled out over the bed, wearing nothing at all aside from my mark designating my body as his.

I lower my hands and begin tracing the outline of my cunt, teasing myself and teasing Master at the same time. I slide a finger in between the lips of it, already feeling the tantalizing wetness dripping from me. I moan out, but am careful not to speak any words.

"That's it. Slide your fingers in. In and out, little one." Master says. I haven't taken my eyes off of him this whole time, and can see his cock fully hardened and needing to be sucked. I ached to make him cum.

I thrust two fingers into my cunt, all the way in straight away. I couldn't resist. I cried out from how good it felt, from how wet and needy I was for the pleasure.

"I want to hear how wet your cunt is, slut." Master orders gruffly. Moving my fingers in and out of myself, the slippery wetness began to spread down onto my thighs and drip down towards my ass. There was no doubt that Master could hear how ready I was for him without having to put his hands on me.

I watch with excitement as Master begins to stroke his cock up and down, his eyes feasting on the sight of me. It makes me play even more eager to play with myself for him. I roll over, face down on the bed and ass in the air, still thrusting fingers in and out and playing with my clit, knowing that this is his favorite position to see me in.

Without warning, Master walks over to the side of the bed and gives my ass a sharp, stinging smack. He kneads his fingers into it, pinching at my skin and showing me just how much pain goes with pleasure. I want to cry out, begging for him to fuck me. But Master wouldn't allow it, I had to remind my self. He dips his thumb in the wetness of my cunt and rubs it upwards, in between my ass cheeks, before pressing his thumb inside of my tight hole. I hear him moan and it makes me as eager as ever to make him cum.

Looking over my shoulder at him, I send him a pleading look with my eyes, begging for him to take me. Master is either able to read my mind, or knows everything about the way my body works I realized, as he climbed onto the bed with me. He knelt behind me, with his hands grasping at my hips. Reaching over me, he grabbed the lube from the bedside table, and drizzled it between my ass cheeks. I could feel it's cool sensation begin to overwhelm me with anticipation. Master rubbed it into my ass, and slid a finger inside of it as I continued to play with my cunt.

"Mmm, yes." I said under my breath. But Master still heard me.

"Shut up." He said as he yanked my head back by my hair. "You are here for me, for my pleasure."

I knew I had been bad, but hearing those words gave me everything I was looking for. I looked back at him as he pressed the tip of his shaft into my ass, forcing it open to take in his thickness. Slowly, but greedily, he slid all of his length inside of me, stretching me open and filling me up with the length of his cock. He began to slid in and out of me with ease, working himself up to his own release. Master reached around and grabbed my wrists, stopping me from playing with myself. Faster and faster he thrust into me, pinning me down. My face was pressed into the pillow, nearly cutting off my air supply, but the unknown, the not being able to breathe, and to only be able to focus on his shaft sliding in and out of my ass was driving me to the edge. Master quickened his pace, and deepened his thrusts. He let go of my bound wrists and grasped onto my waist yet again, steadying himself as he was about to release him cum deep inside of me.

"Beg for it." he ordered.

Without any hesitation, I cried out to him, pleading and needing him and all that he could give me. "Please, Sir. I want your cum, I need it deep inside of me. I'm yours. Mmm please, I'm all yours."

With just one hard thrust into my ass, Master held himself in place and dug his fingers into me as he released his warm, delicious cum, deep inside of my ass.

"Mmm yes. Yes! Thank you, Sir. I'm your slut. I need you."

"You're welcome, little one," he said as he slumped over my body. I could feel his sweat dripping over me, and his weight on top of me. Pinned down and fucked by my Master, exactly how I love it.

Spmdsb
Spmdsb
22 Followers