A Master's Desire

Story Info
A story of the day in a life of a submissive.
2.9k words
3.98
29.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyRene
SallyRene
19 Followers

It had been a long day of preparation, Sally had luxuriated in a hot warm bath feeling the water caress her ample breasts and envelop her skin in its soothing heat. The scent of lavender had danced around her engulfing her in a sweet embrace and relaxing her before tonight. Running her fingers through her tousled auburn locks her mind drifted away at the thoughts of his rough fingers doing the same, before his calloused hands touched and played with every inch of her willing body. With a soft sigh Sally's hand moved down her creamy body, her fingers parting her inner folds as she felt the unmistakeable wetness there. She needed him and he knew it.

Removing herself from the now cooling bath Sally reached for a fluffy white towel and began to dry every inch of her shapely frame. Glancing at herself in the full length mirror a smile played at the corners of her lips imagining him standing behind her, his hands grasping her large sensitive breasts making her gasp when he tweaked her nipples before sliding his hands down over her toned stomach to her eagerly awaiting pussy. She could hardly wait for his arrival and knew that when he was here it would be impossible to resist his charm.

Moving from the bathroom Sally purveyed the bedroom ensuring that everything he had requested had been put in place. The candles were scattered around the room ready to be lit, the paddles lay almost reverently upon her cleared dresser surrounded by various other toys which would be used for their pleasure tonight. Sighing to herself she gently reached out and touched the glass dildo he had purchased for her knowing that soon the small rivulets would be caressing deep within her most intimate areas. Dragging herself away from the toys Sally moved to check the time and realizing she had less time than she thought she began to get ready for him.

Half an hour later her hair had been dried and styled into softly cascading locks falling just to below her shoulders and her simmering brown eyes had been emphasized with the barest amount of eyeliner knowing that very soon as her body was made to dance the line of pleasure and pain her tears would roll down her flushed cheeks taking her makeup with them. Completing the look with a light smearing of pale pink lipstick Sally stared at herself a while in the mirror. She could hardly recognize the woman looking back at her, so confident and so self assured her eyes already burning with the lust that coursed through her body.

She was already wet for him and almost in a state of dizzying anticipation she encased her curves in a sumptuous lacquered corset reveling in the confinement it placed around her curves. Attaching a pair of black seamed stockings she bent to correct the seams so that they run straight up the back of her legs drawing the gaze to her ever so spankable heart shaped ass. Completing her outfit with a pair of black patent heels which wrapped around her ankles and a thong that matched her corset Sally was ready for him.

Making her way downstairs Sally busied herself around the house each minute feeling like an hour as she awaited the sound of the doorbell. Finally however she heard it and her body froze, was she ready? Would he be happy? Moving in an almost trance like state she answered the door opening it to him and moving back into the passageway before kneeling down her palms face up on her spread thighs and her eyes downcast as she awaited His comments. She wished that she could look at Him, to see His piercing green eyes surveying her body. He was the most handsome man she had ever met, His shoulder length blonde hair always felt so soft against her skin and she couldn't help but remember the ways in which His toned body had brought her to the heights of pleasure just to leave her there; torturing her before He uttered the one word needed for her release.

Feeling His eyes upon her, Sally's heart began to race hoping she had pleased Him, wondering why He hesitated. Almost when her reserve began to buckle He spoke,

"Well done My pet, come here,"

Moving swiftly to stand in front of Him she felt Him place His hand on her cheek making her whole body relax and the sparks of tension and excitement from the day dissipate in the simple sensation of being with Him. Tucking her hair behind her ear He moved in close, whispering in her ear ever so softly,

"I hope you're ready for Me, My girl,"

He then began kissing her ear softly running His tongue over the outside down to suck on the lobe making Sally's knees buckle as she moaned against Him. Never stopping He turned her around reaching down to caress the top of her breasts which were presented by the corset. His mouth moving from her ear down over her neck leaving a wet trail of butterfly kisses' before pressing her hard against Him. His hand moving around her waist as He held her close and sucked firmly on the most sensitive part of her neck knowing that it would be so hard for her to resist cumming like this.

"Maa...Master"

Sally's body began to betray her as she moaned and squealed against the assault on her neck, feeling her juices run down her thighs, her voice so desperate as she begged Him to let her cum.

"P...please Master, please."

Almost at the point of cumming Sally's head began to swim as her Master took her body even higher before pulling away from her neck with a sadistic chuckle.

"Up those stairs now girl,"

Gasping for breath, her legs feeling increasingly unsteady Sally began to navigate up the stairs trying to sway her hips seductively for her Master's pleasure but surely failing as her whole body felt weak after the assault on her neck. Her heart racing she pushed the door to the bedroom open and waited for His orders. As He came up behind her his manly scent engulfed her making her breathe deeply in luxuriating in the smell and the overwhelming effect His presence had over her. Hearing the sound of the chair being moved in the corner of the room and repositioned she dared to turn her head and see her Master pouring Himself a glass of whiskey which she had put there ready for Him. Imagining herself straddling His lap tasting the sweet droplets of whiskey mixed with the delirious taste of Him she was shocked back to reality when He ordered her to strip for Him.

The nervousness engulfed Sally as she was always unsure how to dance and strip provocatively; but knowing she shouldn't delay or she might anger Him she turned around to face her back to Him and began swaying her hips seductively while gently pulling on the laces at the back of the corset. With the ribbons undone and her hips still mesmerizing her Master she began to unclasp the corset turning to face Him and letting it drop to the floor. Her nipples were so hard and her breasts ached for Him as she panted in excitement wishing that He would stop her and touch her skin. Lifting her foot Sally nestled it in between her Master's legs unfastening her stockings and rolling it down over her shapely leg right in front of Him. She wished that she could stop and kneel in front of Him and worship His cock but knowing she had to continue she removed her other stocking in the same manner, this time staring boldly into his eyes she licked her lips seductively before turning around and bending straight legged to slip her very wet thong down over her ass and down her legs to meet the pool of clothes on the floor.

Turning her head over her shoulder to stare at her Master, Sally was acutely aware of the way He was looking at her. So calm and collected she was almost disappointed that her routine hadn't worked, but one look at His eyes showed the true desire and potential all caged up inside Him. She had teased Him so many times before, daring the release of all that lust and fervently remembering the spankings He had given her for even trying. He was always so in control and she both loved and loathed that about Him. When her body yearned for release and she moaned in ecstasy at what He was doing to her, He could remain so stoic only His eyes showing the battle that raged within Him.

"Get on your hands and knees girl and present that beautiful ass to me,"

In a daze Sally climbed onto the bed feeling the sumptuous silk caress her hands and knees as a shiver of expectation ran through her body. The air was electric as she sensed Him walk over to the dresser and peruse the toys, choosing His favorite for tonight.

"Move to the edge of the bed girl and spread those thighs wide,"

Moving to the edge of the bed Sally could feel every muscle in her body tense with expectation, dying to turn her head and look at her Master she bit her lower lip gently, grasping at the silk sheets as the first blow from the leather paddle landed straight across her ass. Sally gasped for breath, feeling the tears already prickle at the corners of her eyes but there was no way to deny the throbbing heat growing inside her.

"Girl don't make me punish you, count the blows like a good little pet,"

Sally's mind reeled through the next few blows as she thanked her Master almost breathlessly after each only realizing halfway through that He had switched to something harder, something that nearly made her body melt with both pleasure and pain with each well placed smack; the wooden spanker no doubt. Twitching and sobbing with both need and agony Sally couldn't control her body as it moved towards the spanker each time almost begging for another blow while her mouth was set into the most beautiful O shape.

All too soon the spanking stopped and Sally felt the gentle caress of her Master's hand on her ass before dipping down into her pussy and feeling the wetness there. A flush came over Sally and she moaned aloud as His fingers pushed up inside her, thrusting and caressing her g-spot. The orgasm building Sally felt out of control, fucking his hand like a bitch in heat, nearing that precipice and all too ready to fall off before...

*crack*

The paddle came crashing down on her ass shocking her almost into silence, forcing the tears to roll down her flushed cheeks. Her Master removed His fingers and presented them to her mouth and as she hungrily lapped at them she heard Him chuckle and say,

"I don't want you getting too carried away just yet my pet, we have all night after all."

With that Sally's Master walked around the bed and placed a leather blindfold over her eyes blanking out the world, next He touched her satin soft lips before ordering her to open them. She knew what was coming next and as the ball popped into her mouth Sally reveled in the texture and taste of the rubber, knowing soon she would be unable to stop her mouth from aching, and yet instead of being unpleasant they only helped to focus Sally's senses on the aching need within her pussy.

Feeling her Master move away Sally harnessed her hearing, trying to place where in the room her Master was, first He was by the dresser rustling the toys, next she heard a light almost pumping noise before feeling His presence at the end of the bed spreading her ass cheeks. Sally was so exposed and the coldness of the toy as it pressed into her tight asshole made her wince but the comforting words of her Master and the occasional flick of His finger over her clit helped her relax enough until the metal butt plug was lodged firmly inside. But something strange was happening, every time she inhaled or exhaled she felt a soft tickle of hair across the back of her legs.

Almost at once the image of herself swam into Sally's mind, kneeling on her bed thighs spread, gagged and blindfolded with a horse tail butt plug inside her and OH! all thoughts were thrown from her mind as Sally felt the tip of her rabbit being pushed inside her nearly tipping her over the edge. As her body bucked and she panted Sally wanted to beg to cum but the damned gag in her mouth prevented her and without His permission she knew she would be punished if she gave in to her desire.

Building, building, building Sally could barely take it when her Master's hot breath tickled her ear and whispered,

"Cum for me slut,"

As Sally tried to scream out her pleasure her pussy clamped so hard around the vibrator only helping to send her body into the throws of much needed release before the world began to swim and everything went black.

***

Coming to Sally felt every tingle through her body but realized that something wasn't quite right... pulling at her wrists she realized she was tied down...tied down? But wasn't she kneeling? Feeling a quick sting on her breasts Sally gasped realizing the gag had been removed.

"Ah you're awake my pet, I thought while you were out that I would prepare you for my pleasure. Your breasts look so beautiful with the rope around them like that, these restraints were a very good investment. I love seeing your sweet pussy all spread like that, waiting for me, but first I know how much you love the wax,"

With that another drop landed directly on Sally's nipple making her moan, every droplet rekindling the simmering fire within her. As the droplets landed lower and lower Sally began to whimper before she screamed out. A stray droplet, or well maybe a very well placed one landed on Sally's throbbing clit making her body arch against the restraints.

Lying there panting Sally heard even more rustling at the dresser. Holding her breath she dared to imagine what it was that her Master was gathering for her torture. As her mind began to over think she felt a firm pinch on both her nipples as the clover clamps were attached there. After her initial wince of pain the pressure forced all thoughts from Sally's mind and the calmness over took her. As she began to relax Sally felt a sharp tug on the chain linking the two clamps and as she screamed in shock she heard her Master say,

"Open your mouth girl and hold the chain nice and tight, I want to see it pull those nipples up,"

Feeling the chain being placed against her lips she opened her mouth holding the chain tight, the pull on her nipples causing her body to wince and tears to once again roll down her cheeks but deep within her the pain began to fan the flames and the pleasure once again began to build.

Feeling the blindfold being removed from her eyes Sally blinked a few times and tried to smile despite the chain and tears as she stared up at her Master positioned over her. His strong hands reaching up to cover the restraints pinning her even more. Once upon a time it would have sent Sally into a panic but she trusted her Master completely and even enjoyed the pressure there as it only served to awaken her body even more. As He forcefully entered her Sally moaned loudly dropping the chain from her mouth as the sensations overrode her body. With each stoke they moaned in union her body clasping around Him, wishing she could wrap her legs around His waist or feel Him holding them as he fucked her into submission but His long, slow, deep, rhythmic strokes only served to tease her and force her impatience to the surface. Something which had resulted her in being spanked and flogged many a time for speaking out of turn.

Feeling the orgasm lap at the surface of her self control Sally began to moan, pleading with her Master to let her cum but He just continued to fuck her. Harder and faster now she knew He was getting close when he leaned down and kissed her forcefully on the lips. His tongue swirling in her mouth, dancing together they kissed and moaned savoring the connection and the electricity between them. Until with a final hard thrust and an order to cum her Master filled her tight pussy with His cum. With His cock filling her pussy with its hot sticky seed Sally couldn't resist, her body cumming hard around him every time her pussy clenched she let out a moan until it felt like her mind was swimming and she couldn't stop the pleasure controlling her body.

***

Lying there spent cuddling together when everything was tidied Sally remembered just how much she loved her Master, smiling to herself she felt the comforting weight of the collar around her neck and the warmth of Him next to her sleeping soundly. She would never trade her life for a vanilla one, she just loved Him too much.

SallyRene
SallyRene
19 Followers