A Master's Lair Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy discovers her fate.
941 words
3.88
29.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 10/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was extremely nervous as they approached the door and knocked. The door was opened by a man she assumed to be the butler by his attire. She averted her eyes to the floor and held tight to Mark’s hand. The man answering the door seemed to know Mark and escorted them quickly inside. The man addressed Mark as “Master Mark” and informed him that Master Scott would be waiting for them in the great room. Mark obviously knew the way and began to lead Amy down a long beautiful corridor. As they walked, he leaned slightly toward her and whispered, “nervous?” She nodded without looking up at him. He smiled and nodded at her. “You should be.” Her stomach, which was already very shaky, began doing summersaults.

The great room had a large oak door. Before Mark reached for the handle and pushed open the door, he pulled a blindfold out of his jacket pocket. Amy turned around obediently while her Master fastened it around her eyes securely. “There will be no need for you to see for awhile”, he said to her. “Do you trust me, my slut?” he said into her ear. She nodded silently. He instructed her to wait right where she stood until he came back for her. He entered the room and shut the door, leaving her in the isolated hallway. She began to listen very carefully for any sound, but heard none. She wondered how long her Master would leave her in the hallway like this. It seemed to her that hours passed while waiting. Amy heard the oak door open and felt something attach to the hook on her collar. She heard her Master’s low laugh as he told her to relax. He entered the room while leading Amy silently behind him on her collar and leash.

She heard numerous murmurs of appreciation from the room. “Gentlemen, I present to you my precious slut, Amy”, she heard Mark say. Her legs were shaking as she kept her head cast downward. She wondered how many men were in this room and for what purpose. She knew she was being put on display, but she had no idea why. And why did Master have her blindfolded? She was caught up in her thoughts and almost did not hear Mark command her to her knees. She quickly got to her knees as ladylike as she could given her high heels and short skirt. Not quick enough though. Mark leaned down to her ear and informed her that she would pay for her hesitation. She nodded quietly and cursed herself for not listening better. She heard Mark quietly walk around her as the men in the room talked among themselves. Suddenly, her Master came up and told her in a loud voice to put her arms out in front of her and put her face to the floor. She immediately did so, which exposed her ass high in the air. He turned to the room and said, “Gentlemen, would you like a closer look at my slut?” She heard the sound of many pairs of feet heading closer to her and could tell that they had surrounded her. She was ashamed to be face down on the floor with her ass and pussy high in the air. What were they going to do? Surely, her Master did not intend her to be used by these men? Did he? She had heard stories from other slaves of such things, but did not think that Mark would do that to her. However, here she was being looked over as if she were a hunk of meat to be inspected. And indeed, she was.

The men expressed pleasure in seeing her this way and she could hear them walking around and around her to get different views. Mark then reached to the waistband of her skirt and unfastened it so that it dropped to the floor beneath her. He snatched it out from under her and then did the same with her leather halter-top. Amy was very glad her face was down to the hard wood floor so the men and her Master could not see how embarrassed she was at being completely exposed to these men. She knew she was shaking from head to toe. She heard the men chuckling at her. Her pussy, on the other hand, was practically drenched with her juices. Her body obviously was enjoying the attention it was getting. “Stay there and don’t move a muscle my little toy.” She heard the words of her Master as the men began talking among themselves and moving about the room. She heard glasses clinking. Amy was also sure she heard someone compliment her Master on a fine choice and thank him for bringing such lovely and obedient entertainment. Entertainment? What did that mean? She had hope perhaps that her duties were over tonight. She thought now that her Master’s friends had inspected her she could quietly stay in this position on display until he was ready to leave for the evening. The men, however, appeared to be settling in for awhile. There were several discussions going on in different parts of the room and she knew her Master was moving about and conversing with several different men. She lay there on the floor in anticipation and fear, her pussy getting moister all the time.

The men began settling down around the room as she listened closely. Her Master began to speak to the man she assumed was her host. “Master Scott, you being our host this evening may have the first turn with my lovely cunt.”