A Master's Obeisance Test of Faith

Story Info
Ginna's and Kull's test of Faithfulness.
2.3k words
3.7
10.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wears the black stiletto heels that make her feel so sexy. The black dress she has on flows over her skin in strips then gathers at the top of the skirt which barely covers her bottom, feeling very decadent, making her feel like a well taken care of sugar baby wrapped in luxury. She sits on the edge of the bed, thinking quietly about that last party she went to, hoping to run into the gentleman again and he is a gentleman with distinguished looks that make him stand out from all others. She noticed how he would stand tall, regal and would take his hat off to everyone he said hello to.

She quickly gets up from the bed as she realizes how much time has elapsed and not, wanting to wait any longer to get to the party she walks quickly into the living room, grabbing her coat and purse, locking up, heading to her Lexus. Arriving at the party downtown in the middle of the city with the river to the east side of the building. She takes a deep breath, heading up the stairs to enter where the party is taking place, checking her watch to see it started five minutes ago. She places a smile upon her lips, opening the door to enter into another place and time.

He turns his head to the side swiftly as the smell of her perfume penetrates his senses. He stands very erect, tall, as a smile takes hold of his face, making him look like the hunter he is. He stares and watches as she crosses the room, heading to the bar. He makes a list of things she says to him as well as what she drinks. He nods his head in affirmation as she gets a glass of red wine then moves to the side of the bar, but far enough not to draw attention to herself.

He makes his way around to the backside of the bar area to come up behind her, inhaling deeply of that perfume, making his stomach clench with desire. He places his hand upon the small of her back lightly caressing her skin as he leans in to whisper, hello miss. He smiles as he feels her jump and stiffen at his voice.

He puts pressure on her to move toward the front door with him, as she finishes her glass of wine. She had a questioning look on her face but withheld from, speaking as he directed her to the standing open front door and his awaiting vehicle.

She was really worried now. She had tingles, moving at a rapid pace over her entire body, chilling her, as her pussy contracts, causing her to shudder with excitement. He opens the door for her, smacking her bottom on both cheeks as she gets into the vehicle, looking at him she sees that devil smile he wears at times, showing his teeth to her as he clicks them. She quickly looks down into her hands as he closes the door, hearing his chuckle, rolling in her head, as she sits in the seat with her hands clasped in her lap. He noticed she has been trembling since he got into his seat, taking a deep breath he smells her musky scent that is all her. His cock throbs with anticipation of what soon will be an evening she will not forget for a long time to come.

They arrived at the cottage he rented in an hours time. He pulls in the driveway, telling her to follow him as he assists her out of the vehicle. As soon as she walks through the front door she stops immediately as he bumps into her. she could not believe what she saw in the room. There was rope hanging from the ceiling tied to pulleys. She shudders as he shuts the door,hearing the final click of the lock, as he grabs her arm turning her to him. Smiling at her he fastens a leather strap onto her wrist. she gasps when she tries to hide her other hand by placing it behind her back, shaking her head no.

He stood there looking at her, as he suddenly pulls her tightly to him, showing her rage that quickly comes into his eyes. She knew he was madder than he has ever been with her, trying to step back by in taking a harsh breath, he holds his hand out to her, waiting patiently for her to to place her hand in his.

Bringing her hand from around her back to place in his, she noticed it was shaking. He grasps it tightly, tugging her, turning her body around, as he starts, smacking her ass hard with his hand. she bites down upon her lower lip to keep from crying out which would only make it much worse. He was pleased she was taking his ass beating with the calm she is but he knows he is hurting her, stopping he draws back to look at her, noticing the bruise on her lower lip, Groaning he leans in and runs his tongue lightly over her lip to sooth the bruise, as she opens her mouth to him he takes her mouth forcefully for him giving in to a weak moment. She moans in his open mouth as he devours it, as she greedily takes what he is giving to her.

Her moans affect him in his groin as he feels his cock engorging against his body seeking her. He pushes into her body before stepping away to finish what he was doing to her. She watches as he finishes, fastening the strap to her wrist, seeing the chains rest on her wrists, hanging below them to fall to the floor to be fastened to her ankles. There is another chain that he wraps around her belly completing the ensemble to encase her in chains and leather.

She almost laughed out but knew now was not the time, whimpering when he moves away no longer pushing into her. He pulls her arms up and away from her body to fasten a rope around her wrists to latch them to the chains above her head. The last item he places is a spreader bar between her legs.

He steps back to admire his work, as he walks completely around her, smiling at how he had her hanging from the roof with her feet flat on the floor. One thing was amiss though, Smiling he walks away to the small dresser, grabbing a gag out from a drawer, looking over at her then walking back as he places it in her mouth. She watches, as he suddenly pulls a three inch blade from behind his back, leaning in kissing her cheek as he whispers, be still. He places the knife upon her skin at her neck, causing her to gasp and shudder as he runs it down over her skin to come up under her shirt, slicing through it quickly and efficiently, as it falls to the floor. He quickly makes do of the rest of her clothes. She shivers from being naked and cold from the air blowing on her skin.

He left her hanging, as he went to the table pouring himself a glass of wine,taking it to the bed to lie down. He watched her as he drank from his glass. She groans as he gets up from the bed replacing his glass on the table to start, disrobing from his clothes in front of her. She squirms and withers, moaning when to her surprise a woman comes in the room from the back door. Puzzled over this she watches him get a glass of wine for the lady, motioning for her to strip and come over to the bed to him.

No! No! NO! she was screaming in her head as tears leaked out of her eyes as he places his hand on the woman's thigh, bringing it up further to the woman's pussy, watching him spread her lips, thrusting his fingers inside of her as the woman leans back , moaning out with her pleasure. She was crying out only to sound like a groan since he put the gag in her mouth. He looks out of the corner of his eyes, as he heard her cry into the gag.

He puts down his wineglass, leaning up to the woman, taking her breast into his mouth, sucking on it slowly, as he hears her groan he sucks harder, making her nipple extremely tight, only to move to the other one to lavish on it, treating the nipple the same as the other. when he is satisfied he leans over and grabs the nipple clamps, fastening them quickly to each nipple. Smiling ,as he reaches out, pulling on the chain tightly, watching as it raises her breasts up, as she cries out from the pain and pleasure.

she could not believe he was doing this to her, making her watch him love on a woman and play with as if it was her. She has no choice but to watch. She did not know this scene they planned would go this far or to this extent. Now she knew how it felt to have something ripped from you, watching it being pleasured, knowing there is nothing you can do but watch as you try to reach with your eyes to connect to his to get it back.

She had to watch him grab her hair in his fist, pushing her down onto his cock as the woman gagged when he shoved it down her throat and to hear his deep moan of pleasure as she took it all in. She swallowed hard knowing how it felt to have his cock being shoved into her mouth like that. she felt her pussy react by releasing more wetness, feeling it roll down her thighs. Tears cascading down her cheeks to land upon her breasts. She wanted to look away but could not. She watched as he turned the woman over and savagely thrusts his cock inside her, as the woman screamed out from his thrust.

she kept watching and crying, knowing just knowing how it felt to have him slide deeply into her, pounding her until she came many times over and over. This woman was enjoying what she should be at this moment not her.

she threw her head back, crying unable to watch any more. It was too much and the pain from him doing this to her was more than she could handle. She cried out long and hard, as she listened to them fuck over and over, hearing there cries of pleasure as their bodies broke out into heated sweat and the smells of hot sex reaching her nose in the throws of passion. she hoped it would be over soon so she could lay down to sleep, forgetting what she is having to deal with right now.

He knew when she threw her head back that she was unable to look anymore. He not only heard the cry of pain, the humiliation, excitement, resentment all in her voice as well as the tears almost, choking him since he hated to see tears if not from him, inflicting the pain on her. It was all he could do to keep fucking this woman in front of her but he had to do it to teach her something that had not been getting through to her. That he could be with another woman but only with her in his bed at night.

He ravingly treats her pussy harshly for his guilt out of screwing her in front of his sub, growling as he thrusts into her one last time while his orgasm hits him hard, causing his body to shake. He orders the woman to leave when he was able to step away from her. She gave him a dirty look but he explained to her when he set all this up she was nothing but an outlet for him this evening.

She got up and left as he went to shower her off his skin. He finished his shower quickly to come into the room, getting his sub down, as he did he brought her to him, holding her lightly but firm within his arms, as he unhooked all the chains, taking the rope off as well. He turned her face up to his with a soft smile on his face, leaning in to kiss her slowly and very deeply. She moaned from deep within herself as she kisses him back, devouring his mouth with her tongue. He pulls her to the bed with him, laying her down gently on her back, spreading her legs as he crawls between them to thrust his hard cock into her. It never fails that she can cause him to become hard just from kissing her.

Screaming out, as he stretches her wide open to thrust hard and deeply into her wet tight pussy. she arches her back off the bed, tightening her legs around him, trying to get him more deeply as he stops, bringing her legs from around him to lay upon his shoulders. He groans with every thrust he pounds into her, as she moves her hips to meet his thrusts, crying out his name as her orgasm takes over, soaking his cock into a hot deep liquid. He breaks out in a sweat as he takes the final plunge deep inside her, releasing his orgasm as he stops, straining to control his thrusting into her as his orgasm tapers off.

He lays gently on top of her twisting her nipples, pinching them as he takes her mouth is a soft loving gentle kiss, as she sighs her pleasure into his mouth.