A Masturbator's Life Pt. 02

Story Info
More open masturbation for and around a very supportive Rose.
3.7k words
4.57
22.1k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edgephile
edgephile
36 Followers

I woke up and was immediately aware of how sticky I was. I'd masturbated the whole prior day, pretty much, which meant a lot of lubricant and my own juices had accumulated. It was a nice reminder in and of itself of the magnificent arousal and high I developed during that day. And it was in no uncertain terms that much more wonderful having had my friend Rose here to witness me in this kind of bliss. The good thing was that this new day was also a day off. And it tended to be like this: a really good session would inspire more of the same kind of arousal

I took a languorous shower and then got "dressed" in another of my tight, waist length "masturbation" shirts. I knew this was going to be a good day of masturbation, whether or not Rose was going to be around. Which raised the question of what her plans were for the day.

I spent some time at my masturbation computer reviewing and organizing some of the photos I was going to masturbate to, spreading my legs wide. The view from the mirror across from the station was good. It occurred to me I could spend some time doing a photoshoot today, which is a ritual I started many years ago when digital cameras first came out. I applied lubricant and started masturbating to a particular cam site that I'd grown fond of.

Lost a bit in the focus on beautiful women masturbating for an audience, I didn't notice Rose had gotten up and padded to the living room.

"How's it going?" she asked, rather non chalantly, considering I was masturbating actively at that point.

"I'm good. Did you sleep ok?"

"Totally. Really good. Kind of amazing, given all the times I've hung out here, that never have slept here!"

"So what's this?" Rose said, gesturing toward the screen showing the cam site.

"It's a cam site. Have you heard of them?"

"Nah... well maybe. I'm vaguely aware of them. What do they do?"

"They show themselves, usually for tips. There is a currency they receive from their avid fans."

"Wow. You should do that!" she said, really understanding how much I enjoy being watched.

"Wellll, I have been on there, but it's too weird for me. I like being watched, but really only by folks who I know, you know? The cool thing is these women on here are very open and essentially engage in edging, which, you know, you usually only think of as a guy thing," I said, casually stroking my penis, just inches away from Rose. She seemed really comfortable being in that proximity to my wet and glistening penis.

"That's interesting. Yeah, I haven't even been able to get my head around the idea of delaying the orgasm that much. I know you say it's intense. I guess I think for me it would be frustrating."

"Yeah, well I have my hand around my head," I said, and we both busted up pretty hard.

"Yeah, it's not even close to frustrating. Like a total joy. I wish I could show you somehow how it feels, but I guess it takes a commitment to get there. I suppose the girls on this site have an incentive to keep it going longer and to hold out their orgasm as a carrot for tips. But I also get the feeling some of them are enjoying staying aroused over a longer time period."

"She's really beautiful," Rose said, as she studied the screen. It showed one of my favorite cam girls, who was casually talking to her "subjects" and pushing a dildo in and out of her vagina.

"Yeah a lot of them are. I think it's so interesting how so many porn performers are stunningly beautiful. It was rare 30 years ago."

"I guess nudity and sex are much more mainstreamed," she said.

"Yeah I guess so. I don't have the experience of feeling it mainstreamed, since my sexuality is so different." I was lightly caressing my penis as Rose looked on at the action on the screen.

Rose snapped out of her reverie. "So," she said. "I'm dying for one of those hot fresh muffins at Ground Up. Do you want to go or stay here and keep going?"

"No! I'm absolutely up for going."

"You sure? You look like you're pretty into it," she said grinning while staring straight at my hard, wet penis.

"No, I want to go. Let me throw something on." I brought my spread legs together and hopped up, trotting to my bedroom to change.

I came out in a set of thin exercise pants and a less immodest shirt. I was still hard, which caused Rose to raise her eyebrows.

"Don't worry, it'll go down," I said, us both laughing.

We spent an hour and a half at Ground Up talking about everything under the sun. She was definitely in a bit of a funk about her breakup. I couldn't possibly imagine someone being willing to let her go. I even said that. She blushed a bit, thanked me, and changed the subject.

After she'd gone back and forth on text messages a few times, she said, "Well Kendra and I are going to have dinner tonight. Is that cool with you?" Kendra was one of her other good friends.

"Of course. You have a key, so come and go as you please."

"Do you have any plans?"

"No, I was maybe going to go to Yoga or Pilates this afternoon, but nothing else. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to stay at home and masturbate. I'm motivated, and I have a new show that I want to masturbate to" I said, rather matter of factly.

"That's good, What show is it?"

"It's a kind of Baywatch-resurrected kind of show."

"Oh cool. Lots of hot bodies, I assume."

"Yes!"

"That muffin was sooo good. I have to move back here, just to have those."

"Well, I would be very happy if you came back. I was kind of bummed when you left."

"Why didn't you say anything," she asked, almost a little peeved.

"Well, you were in love," I said wanting a little bit to make quotes with my fingers. Only because I never thought the guy was much of anything, which wasn't to diminish her loss.

"And I," I continued, "was in some ways not the greatest friend. Busy with work, then otherwise fairly isolated in my masturbator existence. And then when you came and checked it out, so without judgement, I felt really close to you."

"Well, no," she said, "you've been a great friend. And I felt really close to you too. I can't imagine a negative judgement about what you do, but maybe I'm just kinkier than you thought," she said with a grin. "But seriously-and I'll keep saying it-I love your thing. It's beautiful. And it's an inspiration for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It makes me horny, and it makes me think about how I could evolve."

"Really? Like you'd masturbate to it?"

"Oh yeah. Absolutely. It's hot. And I wonder if I should stretch myself into some new things, especially like in terms of solo sex."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Oh like every day."

"Really? Wow."

"Is that surprising?"

"Yeah, I guess i thought you were more kind of, I dunno, restrained than that. You seemed so nonplussed with my arousal, like you're kind of impervious to it."

"No, not so much. Do you remember that time I changed bathing suits when I was hanging out with you during your session?"

"Yeah."

"Well I did it because I was so wet. I was a little embarrassed."

"Oh man, I think that's beautiful. You shouldn't have felt embarrassed. Wetness is completely awesome."

We talked a bit more, then went back to my place. Rose flopped down on the couch and started checking emails on her phone.

"I'm going to go get undressed," I said casually, heading to my room.

I changed back into my masturbation outfit and came back into the main room. It was an open affair, with a kitchen to one side, a sunken living area and the area where my masturbation station was.

"You're not hard!"

"Yeah, I haven't gotten going yet."

"You're always hard," she said, teasingly.

"Hardly... " I said with a guffaw. "It's still awfully nice to be nude though!"

About a half hour later after I'd slowly gotten into my session, Rose announced she was going to go to a noon Yoga class and then meet an ex-colleague for lunch. She came out in a particularly alluring yoga outfit consisting of a yoga tank and gray almost-sheer yoga pants.

"You know, I can understand a little," she said, coming to sit down in the chair across from my masturbation chair, "liking the nudity. I got these yoga pants and they feel amazingly nude."

"Have you ever tried nude yoga?"

"Pfft, not a chance," she said. And I knew it was kind of a ridiculous question. It's why I didn't see Rose as particularly imaginative sexually-why I didn't think she was even turned on by my masturbation. A lot seemed like a curiosity to her, but at a distance.

"I think I'd like to try it."

"Yeah," she said teasing again, "cuz you wanna watch the girls."

"Absolutely," I said, now stroking my penis harder. "I'd love to see women in real life doing yoga nude. It would amazing. But the buzz kill is I wouldn't get to masturbate to it in real life!"

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I think you already have a sense of my kinks," I said smiling.

Rose left, and I enjoyed watching her body as she walked toward the door.

I spent most of the afternoon masturbating and taking some videos of myself. I found some terrific nude pictorials that I was able to focus on very deeply. I reached a blissful state of elevated consciousness by about the 3rd hour. And then I took a nap. I woke up to a text from Rose that she was going to kill time shopping until dinner time.

"Hope you're having fun :)" she wrote at the end of her text.

I resumed masturbating just before dinner time, so I made some light dinner while stroking myself in the kitchen. After dinner, I set up my best camera so as to do some masturbation photography. I was incredibly aroused, just even in trying to get the right camera angles and lighting. My penis was exceptionally hard, and I had settled into a profound high of arousal. This, I was thinking, was one of my most sensual times ever.

I was posing for a shot with my legs spread, having a little trouble with coordinating the timing of the camera shutter and doing poses.

Rose walked in. Her eyes were raised, with a look of bemusement on her face.

"What's up here?"

"I'm doing some photography."

"Erotic photography, I can see."

"Yes, absolutely."

"Hang on." She walked over to where the camera was set on a tripod and unfastened the camera.

"Allow me," she said in a very businesslike way.

She instructed me to go sit on the couch. I was harder and wetter than ever.

"Spread your legs," she instructed. I did so, putting one leg up on the couch. I went to stroke my penis and she said "No, not yet. I want to just get the casual pose."

We spent the next 20 minutes trying different poses. I couldn't wait to review them and masturbate to them.

"How about a selfie with both of us?"

She was most concerned with security, but I pointed out she wasn't the one nude and masturbating. We took a bunch of us sitting next to one another, casually interacting as if it were perfectly normal for a man masturbating next to a gorgeous, clothed woman.

"You're unbelievably hard. Did that really excite you?"

"Totally," I said, as I masturbated, full-fisted and with strong strokes.

I got the edge of coming, so I abruptly stopped, shuddering a little.

"Close..." I said a little breathlessly.

"Do you need to come?"

"No, I just got into it and reached the edge." I was obviously fully into an edging routine, which she understood the nature of well, having seen me do this a few times.

Apparently Rose had had an early dinner with her friend and was in for the evening. She let me know she was going to go to her room and check emails and make a couple of changes to her resume. This was fine with me, as I was eager to review these pictures we'd just taken. It was profoundly erotic to have her help producing them.

I took a break about 30 minutes later and slumped on the couch, absently watching one of the network dramas I sometimes would masturbate to. It was notable for some really beautiful lead actresses, and was the sort of soft-core material I liked to spend time with when I wasn't masturbating to more explicit material.

I was casually caressing my penis on the couch when Rose walked out, rather nonchalantly, wearing a bra, panties and pumps.

"Oh my god..." I said.

She sat next to me very close and crossed her legs.

"I thought I'd put this on to help you. Is that ok?"

"Oh my god yes it is ok..."

I could smell her perfume. And her sweat. And it was amazing. I was actively masturbating, while looking at her, trying not to be too obvious about looking at her gorgeous body.

"You can look. It's ok."

"I feel funny."

"I like it. It's ok. I want you to masturbate to me."

"You smell amazing," I said.

"If that helps, too, I'm glad." She said as she briefly laid her head on my shoulder. "Why don't you go back to your porn, and I'll fix us some dessert. Do you want to have your cum on it?"

It sounded like a good idea to me. I had shared this particular kink with her before. I imagined-no Ii knew in fact-it would gross out a lot of women. It was a damning evolution in my masturbation practice because I had so strongly sought the idea of finding acceptance of my practice. So when I started including eating my semen as a ritual, I was even less likely to find a female life partner who would accept my masturbation practice in its entirely.

I couldn't help but watch Rose's incredible, round buttocks swaying in her panties as she walked toward the open kitchen. I was masturbating fully and actively,

I moved my focus to a lesbian video that i had had running in an infinite loop in the background on my second monitors.

"Can you come over here?" Rose called from the kitchen area.

"Sure." I got up immediately and continued masturbating as I walked over there.

Rose had prepared two nice bowls of ice cream.

"Do you think you're close enough to come on these?"

"These? You want it on both?"

"I'm thinking about it. I think maybe it would only be fair if I shared in the same thing with you."

"Wow." I was caressing myself just casually as we talked.

"So do you think you're ready?"

"I can milk some out. It always tricky to not orgasm fully." I was referring to my technique-and that of many men who eat their semen-of just getting the semen to come out without having a full orgasm. I'd spent a lot of years perfecting it.

"I think I'm under pressure now," I said bemusedly. "I usually am in charge of the timing of this."

"Just look at my body," she said, so supportively. With that, she stood back and posed a little, then swiveled around and bent over, so I could easily see the outlines of her pussy from behind.

"I think," I said, very slowly caressing myself, feeling the semen come up. "That helped a lot."

She turned back around and watched as I steered my penis over the first ice cream bowl and let a little semen out.

She nodded yes, so I continued stroking lightly and milked some more semen into her bowl. I had to stop before orgasming completely.

It was unbelievably arousing to watch her without any flinching dig into the bowl of ice cream. She smiled at me the whole time. I almost forgot she was standing there in panties and a bra. My penis was still completely hard, so I pointed at it and asked, "Do you mind?"

She assented with an enthusiastic nod.

As I resumed caressing my penis, I said, "That is just so ridiculously hot watching you eat it."

"It actually tastes quite good with vanilla ice cream."

"I can't believe I'm standing here while you eat my semen."

"Well you're eating it too!" She said, giggling.

"Yeah, but we haven't even kissed or anything."

"We can kiss." She leaned in and I did too, almost reflexively, and opened our mouths, cummy and sweet from the two mixed ingredients.

After a minute of french kissing, our lips parted.

"Why did you stop masturbating? I thought it would help you."

"It did! That's the problem-I was gonna cum!" I said, a little hysterically.

"So kissing helps you!" Rose said, kind of self-satisfied that she'd uncovered it.

"Sure as hell does," I said, as I started caressing my penis again.

"That's good to know," she said smiling, looking at me in a rather romantic way. This was a fantasy come true.

"So," she continued, "do you want to masturbate to me some more?"

'"I absolutely do," I said, slowing my stroking to a light caress.

"Let's go into the living room and I'll pose for you," she suggested, leading the way. I walked behind her, continuing to caress myself.

"What would you like first?" she asked, so earnestly wanting to please me.

"Man, I am salivating at thinking of all the options," I said, a little dreamily.

She got on the coffee table on all fours, her rear facing me at about 45 degrees.

"How's this?" she asked as she arched her back a little.

"Its fantastic," I said, almost involuntarily speeding my stroking.

"I'm not much of an expert on porn, but I am hoping I can come up with some good poses for you. Why don't you sit and masturbate?" she asked.

I was just staring at her body and kind of forgot it was an opportunity to relax and take it in, so I sat down on the couch and brought one leg up, spreading my legs wide. My penis was leaking precum with renewed intensity.

Rose instinctively turned over, spreading her legs wide, almost to meet the luridness of my pose. I was lightly caressing myself, as this intensity of arousal was like mainlining a drug; I was so hard and so sensitive and could have come with any amount of vigorous stimulation.

I could see a wet spot forming on her crotch, which was plainly visible.

"I can tell you are enjoying this," I told her, kind of gesturing at her pussy.

"I have a spot, don't I?"

"Yes you do."

She briefly brought her legs together, with a little shrug of embarrassment.

"No, don't be shy. It's so beautiful. This is intensely arousing for me."

"You like it?"

"Yes. So much. If I could eat your juices, as I do mine, with food, well, or just straight, it would be so wonderful." I had to stop stroking for a few seconds to prevent myself from ejaculating. I was so on the edge. But this of course was the beauty of edging.

Rose continued to try new poses, all of which were fabulous. She noted I was just barely stroking myself, and I explained how close this was taking me.

"You know," she said, now sitting next to me on the couch, her skin close to mine, intent upon watching my masturbation while I essentially stared at her body. "I should do yoga for you."

"God," I said with almost an involuntary grunt, "that would be amazing."

We continued chatting while I masturbated, casually, almost absentmindedly, until I finally came. The semen went everywhere, including on Rose's skin and panties. She seemed rather proud, rather than disturbed about being hit

Her panties were quite wet, I noticed as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a paper towel for both of us, the wetness extending from the crotch area all the way to her rear.

"You're really wet," I said, pointing out what must have been obvious to her.

"Yes! I really am."

"Don't you want to masturbate?" I asked, concerned about any pent-up arousal she may have had.

"I might, but not unlike you, I can actually sustain arousal without absolutely requiring an orgasm," she said quite dispassionately. "This was amazingly fun and exciting."

"I'm so glad. For me, too," I said as I wiped myself with the towel. My penis was starting to go down at this point.

"Does it bum you out when you finally come?" she asked.

"Sometimes," I said, appreciative that she took such an interest in my experience. "Usually I love to extend the pleasure, but sometimes I get tired enough that the orgasm and ejaculation make perfect sense."

She sat right next to me, skin-to-skin on the couch and she put her head on my chest. I was a little taken aback at this almost romantic gesture, though it wasn't lost on me that she had a few moments earlier french-kissed me passionately. I'd been so into my masturbation that I hadn't really thought of the consequence or meaning of it.

edgephile
edgephile
36 Followers
12