A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I had been your first," he said tenderly. "Do not you?"

"No," she said with a grin, taking his finger out of her mouth.

"But you are sad when you remember it," he said.

"Not sad exactly," she answered, smiling dreamily into his eyes. "I remember how strange it felt, to have lain with a man. I felt like a different person. It was strange to walk back into the camp, everything looked different. I did not want anyone to look at me -- especially Clair," she giggled. "I had been absent a week without leave! I thought Pava would beat me. But he only looked in my face and he smiled and took me in his arms like a child. I stood in his arms and felt strange because I was no longer a child."

Vadya's face looking back at her was gentle. He put his arms around her hips and slipped down to hug her hips to him, still looking up at her. She smiled dreamily down at him, her body relaxed in his arms.

"Does it feel better?" he asked after a while.

"I feel warm, in your arms," she answered. "How was it for you, the first time? Who was it?"

Vadya grinned and blushed, turning his head aside. He gave her hips a squeeze and kissed her hard flat stomach.

"She was a barmaid in a tavern," he said, "just an one-day-one-night."

"And so how was it?" Tashka persisted.

Vadya shrugged a broad shoulder up, still looking aside, then he said: "I was scared!" and laughed softly. "To be so laid open," he murmured, "with a stranger in a tavern bed. Oh my Captain!" he said suddenly, moving his head to stare passionately at her beautiful face.

She raised a lazy eyebrow at him. "Well, my Commander?" she said. "Is there something that you want?"

"I want you!" he answered, laughing and hugging her hips. She, who had asked the question for that very answer, smiled a contented grin and put out scarred fingers to caress his curling hair. "Is it still bad?" he asked.

"It is not bad," she said patiently. "I just hurt a bit. Come kiss me," she reached down to pull at his arms so he crawled up, pulling the blankets around them. They lay quietly in the firelight, caressing and kissing, feeling the strange shivers of desire through their bodies, keeping them small. If she pressed too close and he found his breath catching up and his hips pushing at her, they pulled apart and just lay looking at each other for a moment.

When he next woke it was dawn. There was Tashka's face in the pale blue light, her eyes looking straight into his. He gave an exclamation of pleasure and reached out to draw her to him, their mouths met and pressed in their kiss, her arm was flung about his shoulders, her leg scooped his hips firmly in against her. Vadya rolled onto his back in a delicious sleepy haze, his arms full of his shapely muscular Captain. Half his brain began telling him not to wake up then Tashka bit his lip and with a cry of pain he realised this was not a dream. He stared up into her face, still drowsy, licking ruefully at his lip. She gave him her wickedest, sexiest grin; her eyes crinkled at the corners, her mouth pouted up and out.

"Mm!" he lifted his head and shoulders for her kiss but Tashka's head had gone over to kiss his shoulder, now she was licking at the keloid scar on his chest. Vadya rolled his head, his muscles tightened, the blood began throbbing in his loins. Tashka was rubbing his sides, caressing his stomach so that he laughed, gasped and his stomach muscles all clenched up. He reached down and seized her arms, pulled her laughing up and rolled so they were lying on their sides. He put his hands on her thighs and stroked her legs until she was pressing against him and breathing in uneven murmurs.

Her eyes glinted at him in the dawn light. He grinned back.

Her hands spread on his shoulders, her fingers massaging the hard muscle and bone of his broad shoulders made him roll them pleasurably under her touch. He bent his head to kiss her small plump breasts, almost the only soft part of her hard soldier's body. He kissed her ribs, licked at her belly. Gently he parted her dark pubic hair and his tongue licked down the tender flesh of her clitoris and her vulva. Tashka's breath caught raggedly in her throat, her hips tensed up, opening out in his arms. His tongue, his fingers caressed her excited little clitoris, played in the folds of her labia and one big finger went gently probing into her cunt. She was laughing above him, twisting in his arms, heaving up to that one finger sliding into her cunt. He lifted his head and she leaned down to take hold of his shoulders and roll him over on his back.

Her face above him was intense with passion, her eyes dark. Her shaky strong hands were curling over his body, her scarred fingers took a gentle hold on his penis. He was already fully erect and hard, the big shaft of his cock rising thick and turgid with the smooth head of the penis pushing at the little slit in the top and the vein standing out down the side of his cock. Tashka gave the top of his penis a lick, Vadya let out a queer little sound and said huskily, "now, now, I cannot wait!" Tashka and he stared briefly into each other's eyes. His were desperate and his hips were shaking with the effort to hold himself in. Tashka reached behind her to pull the condom from his breeches, pulled it from the packet and pinched the tip. Her face was hard and fierce with desire as she rolled it slowly the length of his big hard shaft. She lifted her head to look in his eyes again and straddled him, pushing his shoulder back down with a firm hand when he started to rise up and attempt to roll her over. She took his penis in her curling scarred fingers, set the head of it against her sex, parting the lips of the labia about it, putting him to her vulva and pressed slowly down around him. Vadya's whole body jerked up to meet her and he gasped.

She was leaning over him, pressing him into ecstasy, pressing herself to him. Vadya was clasping her close to him with strong arms, calling her name, his fingers reaching up to clutch at her short dark hair, then back to grip on her back. The muscles of her sex slid warm and soft about his big thick cock, she had not even had to move about to get him onto her sweet spot, he was just there again and again. He was grunting and gripping her in the back with the big strong hands she had so much admired taming the horses, his head and shoulders lifting, his hips driving his cock up to hit her sweet spot every time, throwing her into ecstasy. Her eyes had gone wide and dark in the blue dawn, her cheeks were flushed, she was biting at her lip and laughing. His face had gone tense below her, she pressed about him, his cock, pushing down on his balls, and suddenly great waves of passion were washing uncontrollably through her. She was vividly aware of him like a part of herself, Vadya el Gaiel van H'las jerking up in rigid orgasm in her wet wide open woman's sex and his hands on her back pressed her to him, dragged her into exultant yelling ecstasy.

She lowered herself softly on his chest, her face turned into his neck, smelling the oil that Batren used for his hair. Vadya's hands were still loosely clasped on her back.

"I love you," he was whispering, his face shining with sweat, his eyes dim with passion. "Oh my heart, my Captain, my friend, my life. I love you."

Outside the air was fresh and blue with the dawn, a bird was singing and now another. Tashka lay staring at the curls of Vadya's hair against his muscular neck, drawing in the scent of the oil in it. She was conscious of his arms loosely cast over her back, of the warmth, the wetness of her vagina, of his penis still inside her, knowing they must move to take him out but oh, just a little longer let him be inside her. Vadya was whispering to her, the soft words as natural as the birdsong outside.

~#~*~#~

When they crept into the farmhouse in the middle of the morning, Vadya did not want anyone to see him. He felt as if their hard looks would pierce the terrible vulnerable softness he felt and strike his heart. He and Tashka parted at the foot of the stairs with a long kiss. He started to pull her back towards his room but one of the servants came clattering down the stairs. They sprang apart and Tashka ran away.

Vadya bathed and slept and felt stronger when he went in to lunch. He simply said they had sheltered from the rain in the cabin. Only Pava's wicked green eyes sparkled and laughed.

When she walked into the room with that lazy sexy el Maien stroll, he felt his insides melt. He turned his head to the fire, he could not look at her, he was laid open to the world by her presence. She went and joked with Pava, he heard her light phrases and knew that she felt as he did. Hanya el Jien was watching him suspiciously, he forced himself to talk about the stupidity of Tashka's new idea for a manoeuvre, laughing scornfully and longing to carry her off. He wanted her body so badly that he could not bear to be near her. He knew he would give everything away because he would have to reach out and touch her.

When night came, he stayed up into the early hours of the morning, desperately playing cards with Hanya Lein and Flava Trait and Pava. Pava sat there yawning and smiling at him over bowls of coffee and brandy, insisting that the others stay on and play out one more hand and yet another hand. When Hanya and Flava would not stay any longer, he sat by the fire and told Vadya rambling stories about the three women he was pretending to himself he might be in love with.

Vadya smiled vaguely and nodded, leaning back in his armchair and thinking of Tashka asleep in his old playroom in a bundle of trooper's bedding. When Pava fell asleep he hardly noticed it.

Pava lay loosely in his chair, the firelight flickering over him, his handsome blond head tilted back against a cushion, his mouth open. Tashka, with her breeches slung on over her nightshirt, came walking softly past on bare feet and laid a rug over him. Then she came back to Vadya, smiling sleepily. She sat down in his lap and hung her arm around his neck, leaned close to his ear as if to tell him a secret and hung a kiss in his ear like a jewel.

He sat back with a soft sigh, a warm happy noise, his arms falling about her and his face turning to hers.

"I waited for you," she said with a yawn. "'N then I fell asleep. Why did you not come? Did that old boot keep you from me, for the sake of my raggedy honour?" She grinned affectionately at Pava, who had started to snore lightly like a cat.

"No of course not," Vadya said softly, stroking the side of her face. "Nothing can keep me from you."

"Mm?" she said. "So why did you not come?" She looked at him merely in question, there was no doubt in her mind as to the strength of his love for her. She knew his love would not die away now that he had had the joy of her body.

Vadya smiled ruefully at her beautiful face. "I do not want to hurry our love and spoil it," he answered.

Tashka looked at him again, into his warm gentle brown eyes and at his generous firm mouth. She caressed the little scar on his cheek with a scarred finger. He put his hand around the back of her head and his mouth to hers. She held him close in her strong arms, her mouth opening to his kiss and her arms pulling him against her.

"My love," he whispered as his mouth parted from hers. She smiled at him, he stroked the side of her face and asked anxiously: "Is that alright with you?"

She laughed. "I will let it pass," she said in an amused voice, like an officer to a man asking leniency for some fault. "For a time," she added. Her blue eyes were regretful and she sighed, fingering the lace collar of his shirt with her head bent down.

12