A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarra el V'lair lifted his head from the table of breakfast food to look at them and Vadya felt nothing but a satisfied friendliness, seeing the wistful envy in Tarra's sad eyes.

Clair was helping himself to bread and honey, he looked up as they came in and smiled a warm smile, his slanted grey eyes creased in his smile. Tashka smiled back, her slanted blue eyes creasing in reply. She disentangled herself from Vadya's arm and went to embrace Clair. They kissed each other on the cheek and then Tashka went back to Vadya and began heaping his plate with all the things she wanted to eat and nudging all the things he wanted off it.

Her dark blue eyes had dancing stars in them, her rose-petal mouth kept twitching up at the corners. She was such a lovely that he could not even grumble at her teasing, only laugh back to her and struggle to get a few of the things he wanted back on his plate.