A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His tongue was poking at her vulva, she could not believe how pleasurable it was, she gave a series of soft moans as he pushed the soft strong muscle of his tongue into her sex. Her head was flicking about but if she dared look down she saw his slanted grey eyes laughing up to her between her big creamy thighs while his tongue sank deep into the warm wet muscles of her sex.

Then he pulled his tongue suddenly out of her and stopped.

"Clair, Clair!" she called pleadingly. He was laughing! the teasing scum. He was laughing to her as he crawled up to lie in her arms, his lean tanned face alive and lovely with laughter.

He pressed into all the softness of her big body, she held him close. His hands were on her breasts, the eager little nipples standing out from the pink areolae for his touch. Her waist, her thighs, his fingers were brushing around her sex again.

She tangled her long fingers in his elegantly cut black hair. She ran one hand down his back over the ribs and the scars to his buttock and squeezed his buttock. Clair lifted his head and grinned, his body tensed against hers.

He had lean hard thighs, she loved their long elegance. She loved his knees, pressing between hers and pushing them apart. She loved his head stooping to her kiss, his slanted grey eyes suddenly piercing and intense, her eyes softened the more as his perfect mouth came down for her kiss.

His fingers explored her sex, the lips of the labia, the soft opening of the vulva. She felt him set himself against her sex and the head of his cock press to her. She started panting with excitement. She was living only in her body, in the warmth and softness that came up in waves through her, only in the awareness of the hard lean body pressing to her body.

He made a sudden thrust and was down into her, sinking his cock into her sex. She gave a thrilled gasp of pleasure and threw her thighs wider, he thrust the shaft of his cock deeper down, his thin strong hands were spread on her hips to pull her tighter to him. His grey eyes were piercing into her wide blue eyes as he sank down thrusting and pushing his cock down into her flesh.

She held him close in her arms. The softness and warmth in her all began to tense up, her muscles all tensed about his cock deep inside her. Clair was gasping now. His head had swung to her shoulder, his breath was panting on her neck. His head lifted again. He looked intently into her eyes, his eyes narrowed up and suddenly he cried: "Anna!", pushing quicker and thrusting even deeper and she was gone in a tumble of passion falling through her, crying out back to his moans in orgasm. Her awareness of the world was scattered, shafts of life came shattering through her soft cloudy senses.

Slowly she relaxed into the bed and his arms. Dimly she became aware of the darkening twilight, the shadowed magical blue light falling through the muslin curtains. Clair lay still in her arms, his head pressed hard into her neck, his cock still sunk inside her. Her fingers were still gripped in his hair. She slackened the grip but left her fingers curled in his hair. Her lids were closing over the soft blue pools of summer skies that were her eyes.

Clair lay staring at the soft downy hairs on her neck now he could not really see them any more as the light became more blue than light. His eyelashes fluttered.

They lay in the blue twilight, the white sheets and each other's arms. A gold and sapphire earing lay against Clair's neck. They slept deeply, close against each other, their breathing the only movement in the dim summer night's light in the room.

12