A Match for the el Maiens Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stooped to her kiss, sliding the soft heavy silk shirt off her shoulders, running his hands down the back of the firm embroidered bodice to where her weapons still hung in her swordbelt and her buttocks were still buttoned into her finely stitched breeches. "My heart," he whispered, "my Lady."

She lifted her head from his kiss and looked at him from an amused blue eye, one eyebrow raised. He kissed her neck where it became her shoulder. "My love," he said softly. He fingered her sword-belt. She let him unbuckle it and lay it to the side of them, he knelt and she leaned on his shoulders while he pulled her knee high boots off, un-buttoned her breeches and found, with a pleased grunt, a pair of embroidered lacy black knickers to entangle his fingers in.

It made him laugh to see Batren solemnly laying out embroidered and lacy bodices and camisoles and knickers for her but now if she undressed and he found she was wearing underpants it made him feel strange, as if they were man-lovers. He quite liked it but he preferred knickers.

He started to pull her knickers down over her buttocks. Tashka slid down in his arms so she was fronting up to him, her exquisite slanted blue eyes gazing into his round brown eyes. His fingers were still twisted in the light lace of her knickers.

"Kiss me," she said. "Kiss me everywhere." She grinned at him.

He grinned back, giving the knickers a firm pull so they came off her legs.

He put his mouth to the fine brittle bone of her jaw, caressed it with his lips and tongue. While he licked and kissed at her jaw, he unhooked her bodice so that her breasts fell free to his hands. Slowly he pushed her over on the hearth-rug, letting his tongue flick at her ear, caressing her breasts with his big gentle weapons-hardened hands until she was murmuring with pleasure. His left hand went down to knead her buttock (he avoided the big hole in her thigh where that damned arrow struck her), his right hand trailing over her ribcage around her breast. He kissed down her neck, licked her collar-bone, pressed his lips over her left breast.

Tashka felt the delicious sparkles begin jumping in her muscles as his kisses teased at her nipple. She began rolling her head, lying back onto the hearth-rug and grinning with pleasure. It was fun to be submit to him! and just let herself go in Vadya's arms. 'We must do this more often,' she thought.

Vadya was leaning over her, his fingers skated over the lean muscle of her thigh, she forgot to think any more. His kisses were on her ribs, her belly. He was teasing her by kissing her waist as if he would go round to her back instead of down where he knew she would most be wanting him.

"There! Kiss me there!" she moaned. She tried to push his head down, he just seized her hand and licked around his rings on her finger.

"Everywhere," he teased her. "You said everywhere. I have not kissed your feet."

"Forget my feet!"

"Forget your beloved feet?" his firm big hands ran down her thighs and knees and calves and he seized her left foot and knelt up to kiss it in the arch. He kissed the shapely muscle of her calf, licked the delicate skin in the crook of her knee. Tashka grabbed his hand and pulled on it.

He sat up and grinned at her as she pulled on his arm. He saw how tense with longing her face was and could not tease her any more.

He gathered her hips in his arms, gently he parted the curls of her pubic hair and he kissed the shining rose-petal softness of her sex. He flicked a quick look up to her face. She had let her head and shoulders fall back on the hearth-rug, all he could see was the quick panting rise and fall of her small white breasts.

She felt his tongue curl round her clitoris, the great sea of her love rose up in her and began lapping out from his caress. His fingers and tongue were gentle on her delicate sensitive clitoris, on her vulva. The waves of feeling washed up through her muscles. Vadya began sucking her clitoris, she gave a low sigh and fell into orgasm, her body like flowers open to him, she was only just aware of him there, like perhaps flowers are aware of the summer breezes, who can tell.

Vadya kissed her sex as gently as he could and crawled up to look into her face. She stared on him with an expression so soft and warm and beautiful that it made him tremble. He tucked his arms around her, snuggled up to her lean warm body. He was wondering if she might fall asleep now, disappointed at the thought of having to jerk himself off instead of fucking Tashka but it was so exciting to feel her go over under his kiss to her sex that he was not that troubled. There was always the morning to look forward to.

There was a knock on the door and a voice cried: "Thy time for my allegiance!"

They looked at each other with resigned irritation. Tashka pulled a horrible face, writhing her rose-petal mouth about and screwing up her slanted eyes. Vadya took his arms from around her and rolled away from her muscular body with a groan.

She picked up her weapons and buckled the belt around her lean hips, pulled her knickers on, threw her shirt back on and hooked up her bodice as she crossed to the door, pulling the shirt scantily to over her bodice.

"Oh!" said the voice as she opened the door. "My General! Er ... your pardon. Is ... is the Commander there?"

Vadya got off the floor and went to the door wearing nothing but his hose. Lieutenant-Lord Mada el Vaie van Soomara was standing in the corridor, blushing duskily scarlet. "S-sir," he stammered, casting agonised glances to where Tashka had strolled off across to the drinks cabinet and was pouring herself a bowl of whisky, her long shapely legs completely naked. "Hear me."

"I will hear you," Vadya said coolly, moving into his junior officer's eyeline so that his own half-naked body blocked off his Lady wife's from Mada's sight.

"Captain Lein sent me to say that First H'las sprang a practice attack on us after their party and have prevailed."

Tashka burst out laughing over by the drinks cabinet. Vadya swore.

"What damned dogs!" he cursed. "I had our practice attack all planned for the morrow, too. Alright, el Vaie. Go and ask Lein and the other Captains to let me have written reports the morrow. Tell Lein to send to Commander Stanies to say I will give him some Athagine."

"Sir, it is done," Mada said. To Vadya's annoyance, he peered round his Commander at the General over by the drinks cabinet. Tashka came walking suddenly over to them, leant on Vadya's shoulder and looked narrowly into Mada's round brown puppyish eyes, her shirt only half-buttoned up and hanging open at the top to show quite a lot of black embroidered bodice. She tilted her whisky in her bowl and stared with that look that meant: Do you want my glove or what?

el Vaie stared at her like a nervous rabbit and blurted out: "General-Lord el Maien! Hear me. The Commander said he would ask you to come give us a lesson on strategy. Sir, will you come, sir? If the Commander asks it of you as a favour?"

Tashka raised one eyebrow, looking sideways at Vadya. He looked crossly at Mada and said: "el Vaie! Go to quarter! And come and see me the morrow. "

"Let him be," Tashka said with a laugh. "What, may a General not be spoke to like a man?"

"He knows it well that is no way to address the most senior rank in the army," Vadya said crossly.

"Go to, Mada," Tashka said lazily, giving him that charming smile that made the juniors hang on her fingers forever. "You were my baby Lieutenant. Not for his sake but for yours, I will come give you your little lesson, there."

The young officer-aristocrat's face lit up, he saluted his crispest flicking salute, turned with the ritual stamping H'las steps and marched cheerfully off.

"You still have to come and see me the morrow!" Vadya shouted grumpily after him, shutting the door.

He walked grumbling over to sit in one of the armchairs by the fireplace. Tashka followed him, grinning and tilting her whisky about in its bowl.

"That pig Stanies," Vadya grumbled. "What a mean trick, to invite us to their party and get us all merry and then attack us." Tashka sniffed her whisky appreciatively, still grinning. He looked up at her suddenly suspicious and said: "You knew about it!" She laughed and did not deny it. "You could have said something to me," he complained.

"No no," she answered with a glinting smile. "What the General hears privily from a Commander must be held privy. I did not tell him about your plan, either."

"Now I must give Stanies some of our Athagine," Vadya grumbled.

"Oh our Athagine," Tashka repeated. "You want to give him our Athagine, do you?"

Vadya looked guiltily at her and she grinned that wolfish smile that meant: Over your dead body, my darling!

"I promised Stanies Athagine," he pleaded. "We have a pact because he likes Athagine best so we said we would always pay in Athagine for practice attacks."

"Buy some for him then," she said callously. "My Athagine was a present."

"I want to buy a new rapier," Vadya grumbled, "and Batren says I need some new suits."

"I will buy you your rapier," she answered carelessly. "There, now you may buy Stanies his Athagine."

"You will not like the one I want," he complained. "It is too plain for your taste, you'll say I have to have a more decorated one and I like it because the balance is good."

"A man must choose his own rapier," she said gravely, looking down into his eyes as she tilted her whisky about and sniffed at it. "Nobody may choose weapons for a man."

"Yes my General," he said mockingly.

She grinned lazily and said: "Call me your Lady." He was surprised at that, he twisted his mouth up in question. "Nobody else calls me a Lady," she said, her blue eyes looking into his brown eyes in the candlelight with a laugh in them.

"My Lady wife," he said with a curling smile, reaching out to put an arm around her lean hips. "That is a fine Athagine for a present, who was it gave you ten cases of such a supreme vintage Athagine, then? Did Clair do so?"

Tashka's face went blank and she hesitated then she gave him a guilty grin and said: "Tarra. el V'lair, I mean."

He snorted. "That lady-hunting former lover of yours has given you ten cases of best vintage Athagine and you are jealous because I danced three dances with some little chicken?!" he exclaimed.

Tashka grinned sheepishly. "Tarra gave it just in friendship," she said, pouting her rose-petal mouth at him in her most kissable way.

"Hmm," he said grumpily.

"Does it feel strange to call your General your Lady wife?" she asked him, pressing closer to him in the circle of his arm.

He looked up at her lean warm laughing face in the candlelight, the beautiful intelligent slanted blue eyes and the rose-petal mouth. Her hair was shorter than his but the poise of her head had a feminine grace to it. Her left hand had a marriage ring and a ruby and gold woman's betrothal ring on it. Her right hand was scarred from smashing into the face of the man who stained her honour and bore a heavy gold seal ring with two towers, the wavy lines, her initials and a sun, meaning: the letter sealed with this seal comes from your General and must be treated with the utmost despatch and privily. He kissed her scarred right hand and then the fingers of her left hand.

"No," he said. "Sometimes it feels strange to call someone who was my Captain my General. Only on formal parade. We were near equals for so long, is it not? And I always hoped you would be the Major General to me as sworn Lord." She smiled, caressing his ear. "As for being my Lady," he paused and tilted his head to look up at her standing lean, tall and muscular beside him. "Everyone else calls you a Lord," he said, "but I have lain in you and been warm in your love and I know that you are my Lady."

"Why is that?" she said curiously, "because it is you who enters me and so I am a woman and so I am your Lady?"

"Oh no," he answered, "you have shown me often enough that you can enter me too! because when we are naked alone together; when there is no troop nor duelling nor dancing nor all of that stuff, you are my Lady. For the rest of it, I like us to be officers together, to be the same and to be equals. Only when you are in my arms, I like it that you are different, and equal, and so you are my Lady."

She looked softly into his brown eyes, trailed her fingers over his brown cheek. There was a little scar on his left cheek, a cut he got falling off that pale Angel Midnight some three months after she had joined his troop and she had flung herself across the courtyard to drag him from under Midnight's hooves. Midnight kicked her in the leg, she had a bruise there for six weeks but at the time she was only concerned to press her cuff to his face and stem the blood trickling down his cheek. All he cared about was Midnight! until she tried to stand and folded up with a laughing groan, clutching her bruised leg.

They sat laughing together in trembling relief that the other one was alright, unable to admit how they felt, joking with each other in an overly hearty way, while the medical staff stitched his cut and pressed an iced compress to her leg. She could still remember the shy happiness of sitting with her shoulder pressed against his shoulder, knowing but not admitting how she had felt to see how concerned he was about her, her heart trembling more than her hands as she glanced sidelong at the cut on his cheek while they stitched it.

Tashka unbuckled her weaponry and laid it to one side of the armchair, she climbed to kneel either side of Vadya's legs in the chair facing him. She put her hands to the long hard collar-bones and strong muscles of his shoulders, stooped her head forward and her mouth met his. She opened her mouth, pressing against his lips to force them open, turning in his embrace so that her body pressed to his. Vadya's tongue came curling into her mouth, caressing her tongue.

Tashka pushed her hand between Vadya's knees and pressed it against his big cock swelling against the tight cloth of his hose. He gave a convulsive wriggle and breathed an exclamation into her mouth. They slid half out of the chair but kept a tight grip on each other, muscles standing out on their backs and chests and arms.

Vadya pushed his hand down the back of Tashka's flimsy knickers to grasp her firm round buttock. Her nerves tingled from his touch, she felt the little shocks tingle out in her sex and let her mouth slip from Vadya's kiss, she gave him a tug so that they slid down the armchair to lie on the floor.

Pleasure was travelling in sparkling sensations all over her body. Vadya was lying on top of her, between her legs, his big cock in the hose pressing against her cunt in her knickers. His head was pushed into her neck, he was mouthing at her shoulder under her soft silk shirt. Tashka wriggled and made a snort of laughter as he gripped his big blunt fingers on her buttock.

Eventually, though, the thought rose dimly in her brain that they might do better without Vadya's hose and her clothes. She rolled his heavy muscular body easily over and got up, despite his arms clinging to her and trying to hold her against him still. She seized the waistband of his hose and pulled his hose and his underpants off, unhooked the front of her black red-embroidered bodice and looked down to see him lolling at her feet on the carpet: big-shouldered, narrow-hipped, brown and muscular, with black hairs on his scarred chest and his hard firm thighs. His eyes were wide and dark with passion.

He knelt suddenly up, tangled his fingers in her knickers and drew her close so his smooth-shaven cheek was against her smooth lean muscular thigh and his face pressed to the hollow between her legs. She looked down at his curly head pressed in between her legs. A quiver went through her lean body like a flame.

Vadya gave her knickers a pull, pressed his face to her, against the dark wiry hair around her sex, his fingers still caught up against her firm small buttocks in the lace of her knickers. Tashka put out one hand and leaned heavily on his shoulder, her legs were starting to go from under her.

Vadya was pulling her knickers down and pressing his face to her, she stepped out of the knickers and he was kissing her sex, pushing his tongue through to lick her clitoris again. Tashka rolled her head on her shoulders, making ecstatic noises, her legs giving way. She slid down to the floor and lay softly back, quivering in his arms. Vadya continued to lick at her, his firm soft tongue running around the firm soft flesh which it had already pleasured so thoroughly. Tashka tossed her head and shoulders about, biting her lower lip and laughing.

When she was nearly helpless with pleasure, she reached down, caught hold of his big hands and pulled at them. Vadya slid up level with her and she grinned at him, her eyes alight with dreams. She could not be troubled now to take off her shirt and bodice, he must have her in them. He had taken a condom out of her pocket and was hurriedly shaking it out the wrapper and putting it on.

Vadya took her behind the neck, leaned up on his elbows and lifted his cock into her, the head nudged to her cunt, he pushed in and pressed deep into her. Tashka gave a satisfied groan, spread her hips and clasped him about the waist. He was thrusting down into her, she was lifting up to him, his big cock sinking down through the slick muscles of her vagina to hit her sweet spot and send the thrills rippling up her body.

The big warm tension was growing in them. Vadya had his lip between his teeth, his eyes were fixed on Tashka's eyes as he pressed his cock to and from the sweet spot in her cunt. Tashka was twisting her head about and making a lot of noise, gripping her arms about his waist, the muscles of her vagina clutching the shaft of his cock. (Hopefully his father would hear and know they were doing their best at least to practice securing the succession.)

They felt as if energy went dancing along their nerves, as if light flashed through and back and round their muscles, as if joy could be a physical feeling. They rocked close in together, tossing a hard kiss or a squeeze into their love-making.

They began to lose the ability to think of giving a kiss or a squeeze, the clear consciousness of the world and their two selves in it disappeared. They knew there was warmth and grip and the tense thrilling mounting feeling. "Tashka!" Vadya yelled. Tashka felt sparkles off sunlit waves glancing through them, deep strong waves rolling out, hot laughter and Vadya el Gaiel was there with her.

Her face was pressed into the tense muscles of his neck. They gripped each other for a quivering moment then slid to the floor. Vadya's head fell to Tashka's shoulder, she slackened her hold around his waist. He lifted himself carefully out while keeping his body pressed to her body.

Tashka lay, drenched in sweat, in her unhooked bodice and unbuttoned silk shirt. Vadya's scarred brown back was slippery under her hands. He said again, softly: "Tashka." She trailed one slack hand up his slippery back and tucked it around the back of his head.

They fell into a deep dark sleep. They lay motionless on the floor, the candles flickered by their bed with the covers on both sides turned neatly back for them. Vadya's head was turned into Tashka's shoulder. Hers was turned so that her cheek lay against his forehead.

After half an hour, Tashka's senses dragged her out of sleep to the awareness that she was painfully uncomfortable. The floor was hard under her back and Vadya was extremely heavy on top of her. She groaned and pushed at his shoulder. He mumbled grumpily and rolled off her, blinked in the candlelight, and looked around him in a puzzled annoyed way. Tashka groaned again, sitting up and rubbing at her sore back where the embroidery of her bodice had been pressed so hard into her that it had left hunting scenes all over her scarred ribs.