Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two breathless, naked women lay body to body in glorious communion. I loosened my fingers when I finally realized I still had them in your hair.

"Thanks." I giggled.

"Come up here and kiss me." You shook your head. "Please."

"I can't." You bitch; you can too. You felt me move my hands.

"If you pull my hair again I'm going to hurt you!" Hmm. The tone of your voice had me wondering a little.

You lifted, gave me a quick peck, and put your head back between my girls. I hate her.

"No you don't." I hate when she does that! You giggled. I groaned.

"We haven't had anything to eat yet." Oh blondie!! Giggling ensued. "Oopsie!" Mm hmm.

"You don't have a dining room in this joint but you're welcome to." You lifted and looked.

"How come I do silly things like that... other than being blonde?" I arched an eyebrow. You stuck your tongue out and put your head back where it had been. I sighed and held you.

"I need to pee." You lifted your head. I shrugged and explained, "PCBS."

"What on earth is that?" It was just a smidge short of a screech.

"Post Coital Bathroom Syndrome." You stared in disbelief. "I think it only affects mothers." The light went on. You squiggled again like you did not too long ago. "If you do that again I'm going to hurt you!"

"You will not!" That eyebrow arched again. You sighed. "Oh all right then. I'll go make us something to eat." That sounds like a plan. That kissing thing we do happened again. That meant the bathroom thing would have to wait just a little longer cuz it... well, you know! *** Lunch was real formal... salami, swiss and mustard on rye with potato chips. We made fresh coffee. The earlier pot had burned. There was no reason to dress since we needed to shower anyway. We were cross legged on the kitchen floor. I had one of those impossibly random thoughts float through my head. I laughed. Blondie looked.

"I know. I'm weird." I shrugged. "Ya know what I just about never do anymore?" There's that smirk.

"Go to church?" How do you do that? She eyed me as she took a sip of coffee.

"Jilly." Blondie lowered her cup and did the rapid side-to-side eye movement thing. (She's thinking.)

"Now that you mention it I don't either." Next came a raised eyebrow and a one shoulder shrug. "I guess there's no need for either of us to masturbate as often as we have sex." I nodded.

"That was kind of my point." I reached out and skimmed her thigh with my fingers. "What do you want to do?" This time blondie took a bite of her sandwich and thought as she chewed. I did the same.

"I thought I said we weren't going anywhere." The blues twinkled, but I didn't see any other sign that she was teasing.

"You're not the boss of me." An eyebrow arched. Hey, I tried to say it forcefully! I guess not. "What would my miss like to do today?" Kara fought back a smirk. Oh my god... I'm wet again. I shivered. Blondie looked; she knew.

You crawled to me. Dear god, this woman will be the death of me. You sat, scooted to me and pulled my legs over the top of yours. We sat body to body on the floor, our legs wrapped around each other. If I die right now I'll die very happy.

Our arms were around each other's necks as we kissed. It wasn't that long ago we'd made love. My heart was pounding all over again and kitty was looking for goggles. My mind is telling me 'you're too old for this' and kitty is reminding her 'there's a gorgeous blonde on the other end of this kiss.'

I wondered if you and your kitty talk to each other like me and mine do. I giggled. God I'm weird.

Hmm, I hadn't finished my sandwich. I took the bread off, took the piece of cheese and smeared mustard on your nipples while you watched in what I took to be stunned silence. The gleam told me you liked my idea. I pushed the salami in your mouth, leaving some hanging, and nibbled on it until we kissed. You giggled nonstop. You pushed potato chips in mine - not unlike I had with the popcorn that Friday. While chewing I kissed you. You know the rest.

You switched us and our legs so that I was on my back and we had begun to scissor. You took ice cubes (she likes ice coffee) and did mean 'Miss' things with them on different parts of my body. Kitty shivered. My skin was goose bumped. My nipples loved it. You held several cubes in your closed fist, dumped them on the paper plate, and pushed them into an already shivering, soaked kitty. I screamed at the cold and the orgasm that surprised me.

"That's it; cum for me. Cum for me you glorious MILF." I cried out in wanton bliss. You pinched a nipple. God it was gorgeous. "I'm going to fuck you all day and all night." Oh my gawd. You just might too!!

"My pussy is going to be so sore tomorrow. Then I'll do it again." I shivered as the fireworks of my orgasm blew me up. Is it another or the first firing back up again? Good god who cares! Every word you said found a niche in some random spot in my body and brain. How you do this to me is beyond my capacity for understanding. And I don't care to be educated. You're my drug and I'm so addicted to you!!!

I felt you lick my cheek. "Tonight I'm going to take your ass." I screamed! It scared and excited me all at the same time. "You want me to don't you... pet!!" The pause, the word, and the tone of your voice seared me. I nodded as I moaned.

I felt your fingers tight on my chin. "Tell me," you growled. I opened my eyes to find blazing hot grays looking at me.

"Pet loves her miss and can't wait for tonight. It's something... thank you miss." Your eyes clouded.

"What Lissy?" See why I love her? We can role play and go right back to us. I shrugged.

"You basically begged me to play with your butt that time. You enjoyed it so thoroughly I was intrigued. I'm really not sure if I'll like it but oh my GOD the way you said it..." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I was so turned on."

I saw understanding in your blue eyes. You smiled and said, "I was as turned on as you were, baby. You do something to me no other lover has ever done. I don't understand it, I don't want to understand it; I just want to live it and enjoy it." Bingo!! I kissed you hungrily. When we stopped, you said, "I have a confession." I pulled back... confused.

"Okay."

"I don't exactly know if I'm okay with this, nor am I sure you will be." Curious now, I cocked my head. "When I grabbed your chin before..." I nodded. "I wanted to slap you." The physical reaction was as though you had. I pulled away and looked at you with wide, surprised eyes. You pinched a taut nipple hard. My eyes closed. God! You know just what to do to drive me so fucking wild!! I gulped; my heart was pounding; my tummy was doing flip flops.

"Go ahead and slap me. It will sting but as long as I know it's not anger I think I'll be okay with it." Your eyes clouded.

"I know about what he did to you... well, what you've told me." Good point! "That's why I'm telling you. You've let me use the crop and stuff. But like you said -- that's play. I've got to be sure not to do something that would wreck us."

"Shut the fuck up and do it before I change my mind." Your hand was a blur. The slap wasn't that hard. I smiled. "Is that the best you got bitch?" We both screamed laughing. Oh my god how we laughed.

We kissed... long and wet and beyond sexy. I wonder if you'll do it again when the kiss ended. I want you to. It excites me that you might. And that scares me. A lot!

It was in that instant I knew I needed to keep seeing Bette -- or someone.

I cried because I knew why. I cried because... oh god! I cried because I hated him. And I cried because of who I was because he had done that to me. And I cried because I love you. And I cried. And I'm not sure why.

You didn't. You held me as I cried and never once asked why.

And if I thought I loved you before... well, I think I'll love you till my last breath.

My gut wrenching sobs eased.

You held me through it all. You could be my kid; you're not only my kid's age but you're my lover. And who I love!!

"Are you okay?" I really don't know. It's really, really scary. I shrugged.

"I think so but I'm not sure." I shrugged again. "Is that okay?"

It had been so hard, so... whatever... that I'd forgotten we were still on the floor in the kitchen. I looked into your blues.

"I love you. Can we please sleep?" I saw the smirk and didn't care. I was so tired I just wanted to sleep. I wanted to sleep wrapped around you while you were wrapped around me. I thought of the word 'nirvana' and smiled. *** I hadn't looked at the clock when we came to bed for our nap so I didn't know how long we'd slept. The day has been a jumble anyway so who cares? We had fallen asleep face to face and woke up that way. I wanted to kiss you awake but resisted the urge. I closed my eyes and listened to you breathe. You smell delicious!! That lotion you use and the love we'd made filled my nose.

I'll admit that my mind wandered to the slap and all that went with it. I would have divorced Dylan if he'd lived. Our time together had lost its luster long before he left this world.

The conversation we'd had in the car a few nights ago also flitted in. In the vagaries of my mind the two things went together, especially the feelings that bubbled to the surface. We needed to have a chat about a shrink. Bette, warts and all, was a known. Could Kara get past it? Could I? Could she? Maybe in Michigan? That was three weeks away.

I have to call Jenna and plan a dinner for the four of us. Hmm, do I want to... no! I want this to be my daughter and her husband. Good, that's settled. I opened my eyes and found your blues doing what I'd done -- watching. You smiled.

"I could see the smoke, baby. What were you thinking that was making your jaw move so much?" Um, I don't know?

"My jaw moves?" It was funny; we both moved to kiss each other at exactly the same time. We did and we both smiled.

"Well, you wouldn't know cuz you'd be sleeping but yeah." The arm that rested on my back pulled me a full eighth of an inch closer. Hmm, kitty thinks she's going to get to kiss yours!! Hmm indeed!

"My kitty is excited." You made a funny face. "She thinks mine and yours are going to kiss like we do." That hand moved to my ass and pulled our... kitties together so they could kiss. When in Rome right? Your mouth planted a flag and claimed mine. I was all too happy to 'surrender.' She did say we wouldn't leave the condo didn't she?

I certainly didn't need to make love again but I wasn't opposed to the idea. It was your kiss that had me wondering what we would do. And then you stopped. And kitty's not happy. You smiled brightly.

"Wanna go shopping?" Um!

"Okay. I want to call Jenna at some point this weekend and get that dinner set up."

"Okay. I was kidding about the shopping." You kissed me. It was so long and hot I melted a little -- yeah, again. Somewhere in there I'm pretty sure I whimpered.

And just when I was sure you were going to start us up again, you got up and left the bedroom without a word. I petted kitty, who was as confused as I was. She moaned and purred. If you have one, you understand. Engrossed as I was in the petting I only felt something hit me. My eyes flew open and I laughed out loud -- long and loud if you're keeping score.

Kitty was hungry so I fed her the Twizzlers. You stood in the doorway, the bag in your hand.

"I forgot we had those, lover. That is wicked sexy. Hungry?"

You slinked your way to the bed, tossed the bag on my tummy and crawled between my legs. You sat and scooted so your hips and mine were next to each other. I was laughing hysterically; I knew what you were going to do next.

"It's hardly going to fill us up like the double headed would but what the hell. It's obviously a stupid sexy Saturday."

A new nickname is born!! I love it.

"I like it. Fuck me blondie!!" The giggles were insane. Some may argue we are as well.

Miming the real deal, we thrust our hips at each other and moaned our faux pleasure.

The only thing that wasn't fake was that we both screamed at the same time at our pretend orgasms. I, of course, had plenty of practice.

"Oh god yes lover. You fuck me so good!"

"That's it, baby. Right there. Oh my god yes... that's so good."

That about cover it?

After we had both 'cum,' you took the Twizzler string from us, stuck my half in your mouth and crawled to me. You had to be there to know how erotic it was. My lover hovered over me, teasing me like a helicopter with it's cargo on a winch. I'd lift; you'd move to the left. I'd grab for it with my teeth; you'd move one way or another. I honestly didn't know if my miss would object to me grabbing her with my hands and bringing my half to my oh-so-eager mouth.

You saw my pleading eyes and smirked. I saw you eat your way toward my... um, your half. You lowered your mouth to mine. I opened mine; you lifted. I groaned. This is torture, plain and simple. I lifted my arms and grabbed the headboard with both hands. You noticed; the blues shimmered with delight. I shivered; kitty whimpered and looked for her goggles.

I thought you were teasing when you lowered the candy. The blues shone with love and I melted as I always do. There was but a moment's tease of hesitation before you fed me the candy and kissed me as I chewed it. I'm in heaven!!!

I moved my arms to hold you close as we kissed. The things you do to tease me please me just the way you know I adore.

"You are a temptress like no one I've known. How you do what you do leaves me gasping, wanting and ... oh you know."

You smiled and licked my lips. Like a lot of things I thought were icky in a past life, this was wildly erotic and I craved it.

I tried to capture that tongue -- oh so futilely.

"Girls need to shop and we will." WHAT??

38 bounded off me and the bed and dragged my ass up and to the bathroom and the shower. Oh the madness!! *** "Showered and dressed, we headed east to State Street. I called Jenna. Ian was off Saturday and Sunday next weekend. (10th and 11th) Perfect! It was Arlington Million Week. Blondie pouted when I told her we weren't going.

"I had fun!"

"I know. It's probably their biggest weekend. The best we could do is general admission at this late date. Who knows how hot it will be. It's bound to be on TV. And did I know you were this big racing fan?"

"Did I know you were a Twizzlers slut?" I blushed.

"That is so not fair!"

"I have some in my purse... pet." I'm still not sure where we're going with all of this but I do know I love Twizzlers.

"May I please have some, miss?" I saw you glance at me as your head turned a little.

"If you need, speak what it is you want." I honestly don't know what it was. It could have been the tone of you voice. It could have been the words. Kitty told me that it was all of those, wrapped in the sexy package that is my Kara.

"I thought I had, miss. Pet would like to have a Twizzlers or ten while we shop." Shrug.

More walking; more talking.

"Are we shopping for Michigan or something else?" I shook my head. You're the one who wanted to shop.

"This is your idea, woman. We can do both; it matters not to me. We're not exactly dressed up though."

"Sugar lips, green talks, bullshit walks." True, but sugar lips? Probably better just to forget it.

"Well yeah, that's true. But we... well at least I'm not using cash. It's plastic, all day, every day." We high fived! *** Several hours and two beers each later we headed back -- in a cab. We both had sore feet. More to the point we were shopped out and not in the mood to hoof it back to the condo carrying bags full of goodies.

"We did some damage today, girlfriend."

"This is true, lover."

"We both have new outfits for our trip. I have anklets, which I know you're excited about." I grinned.

"Yes I am! We have to figure out when and where to have you in your fuck me heels and anklets."

"By the way, I bookmarked a couple of promising sites I found. The only thing I'm not sure of is how current they are, but they should give us some ideas at least."

"Do you buy shoes online?" You shrugged.

"I have. I have pretty average feet in terms of size and stuff. There are always exceptions of course. Why do you ask?"

"Honestly, I've always been a see it, try it on and walk in it kind of girl. But I'm open to new things." You giggled. "Yeah, that was probably an understatement wasn't it?" You nodded, still giggling.

We paid the driver, gathered all our treasures and headed inside. There was that devilishly slow elevator ride which we made very good use of. We did it without putting any of the bags down, though it meant it was only kissing. Wink! It's hardly a secret we don't do that all that often; only every chance we get.

"What are we doing tonight?" You turned your head and smiled. I shivered.

"We'll think of something." Gawd!!

"You're going to put on a fashion show aren't you?"

"Well, since you asked... yes. We both can... on the balcony." Oh My God!!

We did too... or more to the point -- Kara did. There were dresses and shorts and barely there panties and those anklets.

I watched you try them all on as I was in my straps. The sun was setting, which was good. Being out here in the fading light of day always had me wondering if anyone could see me, which was part of the excitement. The crop lay on the ledge; in sight but not in use. I admired your sense of adventure. In the time we'd known each other and since we'd been a couple we'd talked about a lot of things. And I marveled at what I knew was this 'new' you. And I loved you for it.

"That thing can barely be called a panty. It's so thin it almost not even there. I know it's a thong style strip and I can't get over how sexy it is on you." It was a whole lot of nothing, maybe two inches top to bottom. You pulled it up your legs and over your hips and squirmed as you tried to fit it just so. It rode a full six inches above kitty on your hips in the front; the back let everyone know how gorgeous that ass I adore looked.

"Would you please bring a chair or two, kneel on it or them, and let me love you in that unbelievably sexy next to nothing thing you're wearing?" I was desperately wet, desperately panting and prayed you'd give me my prize.

You sat in that damn chair and eyed me as I panted; you had one leg draped over the arm of the chair, your fingers running over the edges of what little there was of the fabric.

I did something I hadn't dared to -- I lifted a leg and put it on the ledge of the balcony. I heard your gasp.

"Can you see how turned on I am? Do you see what you do to me in that... that god awful sexy thing?"

Your eyes closed, your head lolled, your fingers fell to your cunt... and you whimpered.

I watched -- transfixed.

You played with your pussy, pushing your fingers up and down both side of it, caressing, teasing, rising, falling, moving side to side, hips lifting, squirming, and oh my god I was dying.

You sighed.

You stood. And runway walked toward me. One leg in front of the other with each step you took. Oh! My! God!

I knew what you were going to do before you did it. I AM your lover after all!!!

You pushed my legs apart and pushed your pussy into my face.

"Fuck me baby!!"

I lapped at you with my tongue, bathing you, fucking you, wishing I had my hands to pull the strip of a slip of nothing from you so I could push my tongue into the silky wetness I adore.

I heard you moan.

I continued my assault on my prize. Your hips pushed against me as you groaned. I could see your tummy undulate as we made love. Those hours in the gym... dear lord she's gorgeous!!

A hand left my hair. I saw it dip into the thin white and... tear at it. There wasn't much resistance; it was gone after the second tug. My heart soared -- you were mine!!!

1...345678