A Match Made in Heaven

Story Info
Two strangers alone in space find that the future is femdom.
6.7k words
3.46
17.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black hole hurtling for earth, death imminent, etc.

You try and pair up seven billion odd people into space ships, there's going to be some mismatches. Operation Spore might seem like a terrible idea, but it was the best hope humanity had for survival. The idea being that survivors would meet other ships in time.

Prosper across the galaxy.

Only I felt awful for Lizzie as soon as I saw her. She was pretty and I don't think I'm the most awful looking guy in the world either. It wasn't that. But she was almost six inches taller at 6' 3" and the look on her face was one of pure disgust. I looked up at her nostrils, the curt shape of her lower jaw. The small, proud, aristocratic nose. And the disdainful eyes.

How could ISA fuck up so bad?

ISA, the Intelligent Social Automaton was supposed to assign us to our partners based on a complex pairing of psychological, physical and above all genetic factors that would ensure the healthiest possible offspring and ensure proper attraction. No one would see their partner, as with a giant black hole coming towards our solar system, no one had time for squabbles and taking it slow.

So before we'd even seen each other, we'd launched millions of miles away from the Earth.

Lizzie could not hide her disappointment.

If you're asking, she wasn't exactly my type either. Not that she wasn't pretty, but she was far too proud and didn't seem intent on doing her part. From day one I would find myself doing maintenance checks and tending the greenhouse while she sat reading a book at the ship's controls.

"If we need to change course, I'll be ready," she said.

By dinner time on the second Earth day, she could no longer hide her frustration.

"Look," I tried to explain. "Perhaps ISA wanted to keep things even."

Lizzie screwed up her pretty face. "How do you mean?"

"Well, the relations I mean. Perhaps ISA didn't want things degenerating to ancient times. Your physical height keeps us on a more even keel."

Lizzie kept frowning but seemed to consider this as we ate our food. ISA's imprints of coding had been given to every Spore Ship and worked the appliances to cook and ration our food out to us as two meal times every day. It also worked the artificial gravity. It was bound for the first home planet it could find, where if we were successful, we would hopefully meet other spores.

The food tasted good somehow, up there in space when there were fewer pleasures.

Today ISA had assigned us a dish resembling casserole and a small muffin as desert. We polished off our casseroles largely in silence and Lizzie had finished her muffin as I was about to start mine.

It was then she leaned two fingers over the table and took a pinch of mine. I looked up at her, a little bemused.

"Do you mind?" she asked. "I'm just so peckish today."

And then she smiled for the first time since we'd boarded.

"And I am bigger than you."

I laughed a little awkwardly with her. I knew she meant it as her needing more food, but with her fingers presumptuously in my food it had a touch of the school bully about it.

But mostly I was just happy to see her smile. Even over two days she had been looking more and more pretty and I was despairing over her anger. It was a relief to see some good will there.

"Sure, take a pinch," I smiled.

With two fingers Lizzie dug out a hunk of muffin. I watched as she pushed the muffin past her sweet pink lips and pushed her two fingers a little down her throat.

My jaw dropped a little in surprise.

"Mmmmm" she smiled again.

I smiled. We were surely going to sleep together tonight. Last night I had slept by the ship's controls and it had not been comfortable.

Lizzie reached over again and this time took a handful of the muffin. Which was about all of it.

"Hey!" I protested.

She never took her eyes off me as she finished it.

When she was done, she got up and walked off to the control room. I watched her ass leaving, tight against the haz suit.

I was left with the dishes.

After dinner I came into the control room to find Lizzie laying out a pink carpet over the floor, covering the bare grey one.

"What are you up to?" I asked, trying to build on the niceties of dinner.

"Giving the place a woman's touch." She didn't look at me.

I scratched my face, watching her work. I liked watching her work.

"Listen," she said. "I want you to give the bathroom a scrub while I'm doing this. Mainly the toilet."

I was momentarily speechless. "The toilet?"

"Yes. I think that you were maybe standing up and peeing? We're in space, stupid. You need to sit."

"Yes." It was hard not to see her logic in this.

"Well." Now she stood up with a hand on her hip. She looked down at me. "Go on now."

I turned and went to the bathroom.

At night I came and knocked on the chamber door. The control room was now carpeted pink and we had spent the evening alone. I had watched the stars.

"Yes?" she called from the other side.

"Can I come in?"

"If you like," she replied nonchalantly from the chamber.

I pressed a button and the door slid open.

Lizzie was in a see-through night slip that cut short around her thighs. She was fussing with the strap on the bed.

After a moment, she looked up.

"Well?"

"I thought... I thought maybe we might sleep there together." I tried.

Lizzie watched me and let me sweat for a moment. "Did you?" she said finally. "And why did you think that?"

"Well..." I spread my hands almost apologetically. "I thought that we should probably give it a try if we're stuck together. For the good of the human race and all."

Lizzie stared at me for a little but I couldn't quite meet her eye.

"Fine," she said finally. "Come in."

The chamber door slid shut behind me.

"But don't think," warned Lizzie, "that this makes you 'the man.'"

She came up to me and looking down, she actually put a hand on my shoulder. I was both intimidated and awed, with her full body shimmering under the night slip.

"Don't start thinking this makes you in charge, okay?" She actually sounded like a teacher talking to a naughty little pupil. "You go back to doing what I tell you. I'm Captain, okay? You'll call me Captain, won't you?"

I looked up at her. The laughing yet stern blue eyes.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Captain." I said, meekly.

Lizzie smiled a little and tilted her head to one side. She took her hand off my shoulder and put it to one hip which she also tilted.

"Okay, now strip," she commanded.

I unzipped my haz-suit before her and stood naked. Aware of my skininess but pleased with my erection.

She studied me like a specimen.

"Skinny," she mused. "Very skinny..."

She took the base of my cock in a soft hand and jerked it with sure, firm strokes while looking into my eyes. I reached out my hands for her hips but instead my face hit the open palm of her other hand. She spread her fingers on my face, holding me at arm's length like a child

"Uuumph!" I uttered a sound both of pleasure and protest over my humiliation.

"What?" she demanded.

She stretched her fingers through my hair and pulled on a strand, hard.

"Say please!" she ordered.

I watched her blue eyes as she stroked me slowly. "Please," I said.

She let her hands drop and I moved to grab her. Instead, she grabbed me and flipped me onto the bottom of the bed. She straddled my naked groin. With one sure swing of an arm, she pulled her night slip over her head and sent it flying across the room. She bore nothing underneath but her strong, Amazonian body which curved under the cabin's bright light like globes of heaven.

She stuck a thumb into my mouth and I bit it gently. She took her other hand and motioned herself on to my shaft which her cunt enveloped like a warm hug. She rode with powerful thrusts like a cat pouncing again and again. Every time she screamed and I struggled not to let go.

Finally she swung me round on top of her. "Pump," she yelled and so I did, feeling only a little ridiculous and very much awake when I looked down to see the curve of her voluptuous breasts heaving where another girl's eyes might have been.

She laid a hand on my shoulder, as firm as when she was rebuking me an hour earlier. It was her who started cumming first. But she squeezed me with her legs and cunt tensing and I obeyed, releasing myself into her in a warm wave of pleasure.

I lay down beside her and soon we were sleeping together, my head nustled against her shoulder.

In the morning I woke and bliss returned in a wave as we drifted through the stars. This was only a little marred by finding that Lizzie was not beside me.

I hoisted myself up out of the bed and found a dressing gown that I might wear. I was glad to see some had been put in there earlier and it wasn't only Lizzie's, which were far too big for me.

She wasn't in the cockpit either which left only one room in which I might find her. The kitchen.

I pressed a button and the door slid open. And my jaw dropped a little.

Standing with her back to me, Lizzie was doing the dishes. Stark, white naked. Her back twitched as she worked, the powerful, tall, hourglass figure, hypnotic in the room.

On the table my own breakfast had been laid out. But even with Lizzie's beautiful figure distracting me, it was plain to see that the oatmeal was at best a half portion. And likely not even that.

"What gives?" I asked, trying to sound stern.

"Oh," said Lizzie, turning towards me with a wide, innocent smile and showing her nudity as she did so. The rise of her pink nipples on the soft sprung breasts and the patch of fair pubic hair. "I just thought, since we've reverted to Adam and Eve, why bother with clothes?"

"Oh..." I said, looking up and down her, finding it hard to meet her eyes. "Oh okay." I cleared my throat. "I just meant..." I gestured lamely towards the table.

Lizzie raised an eyebrow, the smile not leaving her puzzled, glowing face.

"...It seems smaller," I finished, staring at her breasts which definitely didn't.

"Oh." Lizzie dropped her smile. "It's just-" and she put one leg a little in front of the other. "I have another mouth to feed. Your baby."

If I had been holding a glass I would have dropped it. Instead I put a hand out on the mess wall to steady myself.

Ignoring me, Lizzie turned back to her dishes.

"You... You can't know that," I said.

"I know it." Lizzie said simply. "I can tell."

She kept scrubbing and did not turn back to me. More importantly I could think of nothing else to say.

"Sit down. Eat." Lizzie said eventually.

I was so dazed, I did what she said.

It did make a difference, not having the food. Lizzie left while I was still eating and as I was setting the dishes on the drying rack, she came back. Still standing there like a naked warrior.

"I need you to fix the ship's bottom side thruster," she said.

I was suddenly overcome with desire. I stepped towards her.

With a single "No!" she caught me dead in my tracks. I was standing still, looking up at her from ten feet away.

"Only when I say."

It was like she could read my mind.

I donned the haz-suit and I wondered what new thing Lizzie would be doing. I needn't have bothered. When I went into the flight deck to access the airlock, Lizzie was sitting naked, stretched out, with on foot on the controls and another on the co-captain's chair. She flipped through a magazine she had brought with her.

"What are... What are you up to?" I tried.

She glared at me. "I'm manning the controls!" I tried to match her gaze, but she stared me out. "Don't question your Captain!" she finished.

After fixing the thruster without assistance, Lizzie ordered me to build shelves for her books in the flight deck. I noticed that they were all by female authors.

I was finishing up by dinner time and my stomach had started to grumble and I felt a little dizzy. I saw Lizzie stretch out and go towards the mess. I followed her in. At this point I was still wearing my haz, unable to follow her into actual nudity.

She doled out two bowls and ordered the ship to prepare our rations. I got two glasses and filled them with water from a decanter.

I watched as she got the first serving from a food nozzle and then the second in the other bowl. Then with a spoon she scooped out well over two thirds of the pasta in one into the other bowl.

"Lizzie," I said from my chair.

She laid the bowl with the single third before me. Without regarding me at all she took the bowl with the five thirds and sat down with it.

"Lizzie, please," I said a little louder.

She dug her fork into the pasta and then took it to her mouth. Half way through chewing, she said "what?"

"I need more, Lizzie. Please."

She swallowed. "I've already told you, I'm pregnant."

"But Lizzie," I said. "You don't know that."

Lizzie dropped her fork and raised her chin. "You don't believe me," she said, flatly.

"It's not that-" I flustered. "Okay, let's say you are. It's still just a little, little thing Lizzie. You don't need all that." I gestured to her bowl.

"But baby," she said, rolling her head down now and it seemed to me, thrusting her chest out. "It's for the future of our race!"

She picked up the fork again and dug it into her bowl. A generous forkful, almost half of my whole serving.

"And besides, I'm bigger than you." She grinned and then gulped the whole forkful.

I looked down, reserved. I began to eat my meagre portion.

I finished before she did and licked my fork clean. I looked down at the bowl, but I had scraped it dry. Lizzie was still polishing her's off.

When I looked at her, she laughed, cruelly. "Aww," she said, between scoffs. "Are you that hungry?"

I said nothing, feeling hurt.

"Tell you what," she said, looking at her bowl. "I've a little bit left. You can have it this time."

I tried not to show in my face any of the gratitude my stomach felt as it leaped.

She did not push the bowl over, so I stood and walked round to get it. But Lizzie held the bowl to her chest.

"What do you say?" she mock sung.

"Please."

"No. I've already given you it. What do you say?"

"Thank you," I managed.

"Here you go!" She pushed the bowl out to me. I almost cried. Inside was a mere smattering of pasta at the bottom of the bowl.

"I'd find it kinda hot if you ate it straight out of the bowl," she confessed.

"No!" I said.

I began to walk back to my seat.

But Lizzie said "I might find it so hot I'd give you more again sometime."

I stopped. I knew I shouldn't, but I also knew she was serious. And I did feel something erotic beneath my hunger and my shame.

"Turn around," Lizzie commanded and I did so.

"Kneel."

I got on my knees.

"Bowl on the ground, for me."

I placed the bowl slowly down on the ground.

"Now, eat," Lizzie said, laughing.

I bent down to the ground and hastily licked up my pasta, like a dog. Lizzie breathed in and when I looked up she had her fingers inside of herself.

"Crawl to me," she breathed.

I started crawling.

"Get your tongue up inside me."

I nestled my head up to her beautiful cunt and began sucking on it there. I ate her greedily, as if I might get a second meal while she breathed with pleasure. I tried to stand but she pushed my head down with a strong hand.

"Keep going!" she yelled.

I obeyed, sucking and tonguing at her warm pussy until she was cumming. Finally I stood and unzipped my haz suit. She let me inside of her and drive as I might I could not hurt her, but only please her deeply.

She came again.

When I'd pulled out I reached again for my haz suit.

"No," said Lizzie.

I looked at her, tired and messy but shining on the chair.

"You stay naked too now, sailor."

I shivered at being called such a thing, but partly with pleasure.

We retired to the bed, nude as we emerged.

The next day, my stomach was more prepared for a reduced portion. I tried to make it to the mess first to dole out the rations and show I had accepted her rules. But Lizzie stopped me.

"Only I will be in charge of rationing and meals, okay?"

I nodded, she gave me less.

By the end of the third week, I had completely accepted my subjugate role to Lizzie. I was there merely to assist her, obey her orders and, when I was lucky, to please her.

She was undeniably getting bigger too. Her muscles strengthening, her curves thickening. Her breasts growing. It seemed she was right.

I sometimes got headaches from the lack of food and the strenuous exercise in maintaining and cleaning the ship. I was maybe getting skinnier, but it wouldn't stop me doing what I was supposed to do.

It was at the end of this third week, that I found myself idle after our second meal and Lizzie sat at the control desk and raising one foot gave me a new order.

"Come massage my feet," she said.

I nodded and came to kneel before her. I worked on her as carefully as ever while she stared out into the abyss. "You must do it better," she said.

I smiled, submissively, not knowing what she meant. But I tried all the same.

After another moment, she glared at me angrily. "Not like that, fool."

"Please, Captain..." I began.

She made an irritated noise. She lifted up her other foot and brought one down in a single, angry motion. "Do that one instead."

I began to work, but flustered slightly now.

"That's it!" she said, sitting up. "Now you are getting reduced portions until you behave!"

I bit my lip. I would struggle to function on any less. "Please Lizzie..."

"Now even less!" she said "Half!"

I blanched. This was not possible. "I'll accept any punishment. Any punishment but that one."

Lizzie stood up and towered over me while I knelt there. "Are you saying you won't accept your punishment?" she demanded.

"No," I said. "I'm not saying that-"

"Good," she said.

"But please," I begged her. "Please don't reduce it."

She smiled, unable to help herself, amused with me begging on my knees. She ran one finger like a hook through her hair and brought it behind her ear.

"Okay," she said. "Only by a third."

"I can't!" I surprised myself by yelling out.

There was a horrible silence.

"What?" she said, far too quietly.

"I can't do it!" I finished. I looked at the floor.

"Get up," she said after another horrible moment.

"Please," I begged, not moving.

"Up."

I got slowly to my feet. I stood at eye level with the rise of her breasts and she looked down at me. I could not meet her eyes.

"Why?" I managed.

"You're going to stop me."

"What?" I whimpered.

"You said I can't. So stop me."

I stared at her, terrified by the calm in her eyes.

Then she slapped me, hard, across the face.

My cheek burned with the pain. Even knowing her strength, I was surprised by just how much force she could put into a strike.

"Stop me," she said and then slapped me across the other cheek.

Now my whole face stung bitterly and I struggled to see through the tears.

"Come on, tell me I can't," she said. This time she brought a fist down and I felt my lip burst as I reeled back and fell on the floor.

"No!" I said, from where I sat.

She stepped forward and the wind flew out of me with the first kick in my stomach. I folded on the floor around her feet. She raised a foot and put it on my shoulder, then she danced back a few steps.

"Please..." I moaned.

"Get up. Show me."

Suddenly, through my pain, adrenaline did kick in. I felt anger. Lizzie had gone too far. I struggled to my feet.

I flew forward and put all my strength into a solid punch.

It connected with her face.

She staggered back a step or two and I followed it up with a second.

This time she didn't move.

I blinked in surprise and stepped back myself.

Lizzie was looking at me with open-mouthed shock. Then she laughed loudly.

12