A Match Maid in Heaven Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty, isn't she?" Marlette said as she stood next to her. I noticed then that Marlette had similar measurements. In fact, they would be the same height had Lauren been wearing the high heels. Hell, they could pass as mother and daughter for that matter.

"Go ahead and feel her breasts." Marlette urged me. "If you don't think they are real, then feel mine for comparison. I'm sure you are familiar with are old silicon boobs from the early 2000's. These are definitely not them!"

I grabbed two handfuls of Lauren's tits. They were amazingly real. I could feel the hardness of her cherry nipples beneath.

Marlette lifted Lauren's skirt. "Finger her. It's fully functional. There's no lubrication, or reaction of course, since she's turned off."

I touched her outer lips. Perfectly soft. Even though Lauren was not activated, her cunt seemed to open and invite my finger inside.

"Lauren was refurbished with all our latest features, only her operating system is completely new. While the basic sub-routines are slightly modified from other models, the play time sub-routines were completely re-written with one of a kind sex-play that are more my flavor, and I think yours."

"What about a warranty?" I asked.

"We can warranty the parts, but not the software since it is a unique program," Marlette told me. "Thinking about it for a second, I'll offer this to you. If anything should happen, I personally guarantee you, as owner of Maid Perfect, that all time and material will be covered by Maid Perfect Incorporated. I'll even personally update the system software for free."

"Hmmmm... I still don't know," I said as I pondered in my mind whether or not I could afford this android at this point and time. I was starting to regret coming in.

Marlette stepped closer and looked down at me. "Forgive me again for being so bold, but that bulge you're sporting is saying 'yes' to Lauren. Your cock head has a say in this matter too you know."

It felt like Lauren's wet cunt was suckling my fingers. I could only imagine what it would feel like as it enveloped my cock shaft. I had a full-fledged iron pole in my pants.

"Well, how can I say no, now?"

"Then come with me young man," Marlette slipped her arm around my shoulders and swept me off down a long hallway. "We have some forms to fill out!"

I knew it. Paper work. There's always paper work. Marlette took me into her office. It was opulent. A large painting of Marlette hung on the wall behind her desk. It must have been painted many years ago. She was as stunning then as she was now. The Lauren android could be her twin.

She sat down on a divan and motioned me to sit next to her. As I walked over, I watched Marlette cross her long legs and allowed one of her open toed pumps to hang off her foot. I was completely entranced by her, falling under her sexual spell. That magical moment was interrupted when Kimberly came in with the paperwork. I sighed and got down to the business of signing everything I needed to sign.

After a while, I wasn't even sure what I was signing. Throughout the process, Marlette seemed interested in me. She would allow one of her hands to touch my arm and move off, then se would place it on my thigh as she leaned over to show me each place to sign. Her sweet berry perfume was absolutely intoxicating, and the view down her blouse was absolute heaven. This woman was easily pushing past 60 years of age, but she was so confident and sure of herself. She turned me on and she knew it.

The final signature sealed the deal and brought me back to reality. I was informed by Kimberly that delivery wouldn't be for at least three days as they had to make final preparations to the Lauren unit, but Marlette gave me a quick tutorial and handed me the owner's manual on how to command my new maid. She was very thorough.

"Congratulations. I know you will be extremely happy with your purchase," Marlette said warmly as she shook my hand to confirm our transaction.

"Thank you Ms. Jones," I said back.

She looked down at me and met my eyes, "Mistress."

"Excuse me?" I asked innocently.

"That's Mistress Marlette to you," she said firmly as she squeezed my hand tightly and pulled me closer to her. "Mistress... or Owner. Remember?"

"Uhhh... yes, Mistress Marlette," I said meekly as looked up into her hungry eyes.

"Kimberly, before you show Thomas out, please give him a complimentary tour of the outfit showroom and runway." Marlette said with a laugh in her husky voice.

"Yes Mistress," Kimberly answered as she took my arm and began escorting me out of the office.

"Take care Thomas," Marlette said with a lilt in her voice. "We'll see you in a few days."

Kimberly led me to their clothing showroom and allowed me to peruse the sexy outfits. I spent a good 90 minutes picking out clothing and getting the product numbers of the pieces I liked. Over the next couple of days, I ordered a number of outfits from Maid Perfect's online site; most of them were sleazy, slutty type outfits since she'd be doing more than just cooking and cleaning for me. The clothing would be delivered at the same time Lauren arrived.

12