A Match Maid in Heaven Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thomas, I will longer be referred to as Lauren. You will address me by a different name from this point forward, or you will be punished with setting two on the ring of obedience. Do you understand your Mistress?"

"What!?" I was totally confused at this point. Then Lauren turned around away from me and stepped back over to the box. I heard her remove something. Another whirring sound was heard again. A moment later I watched as Lauren re-adjusted her outfit, brushed back her shock white hair and closed the box. She picked something up from the dresser and I heard the tell-tale sound of a perfume bottle spraying. A moment later, the intoxicating scent of boysenberry perfume made its way to my nostrils. I breathed in deep, basking in the rich berry scent. My cock instantly responded to the stimuli by growing increasingly hard.

Facing away from me, I watched as Lauren unbuttoned and calmly removed her shirt. Then she released the eyehooks on one side her leather skirt and let it slowly run over her lovely legs as it dropped to the floor. My cock twitched as I took in her long nylon encased legs that went all the way up to a pair of black French cut panties. Her ass and hips were perfect. Even in my current predicament, I couldn't help but lust for her body, android without a face, or not.

"Since my cock slut's body says he loves my dick so much..." Lauren carefully pulled down her French cut panties. Even though she had her back to me, I could see down between her legs. The shadow of a massively thick cock; much larger than the Tantalus 2000 she had fucked me with, hung there. It wasn't just a strap-on model either, but a physical add-on. It was placed right in-front of her existing cunt. Just like the multi-sexual Angela model. No balls though. Just a huge, throbbing cock that was going to be jammed up my ass soon. The realization that she would fuck me with her cock, as well as her pussy, made my cock stand on end and a single pearl of pre-cum emerged from the tip. This was the physical upgrade she mentioned earlier that was delivered.

"Please Lauren..." I began to say, when I suddenly felt the ring of obedience begin to hum around my cock. Just then I realized my mistake. "Oh fuck! Please! No!"

To my surprise, the humming from the ring of obedience immediately ceased. Lauren still had her back to me. "Oh my, I am so silly. I almost forgot."

I was beside myself with fright. My breath was ragged, "Forgot?"

She turned towards me and stepped closer, coming fully into the light, "I need to tell you my name!"

"No fucking way!" My voice cracked as I stared at her face in disbelief. "Impossible!"

"Not impossible at all Thomas."

"No! You can't be!" I was freaking out.

"I am." she was very matter a fact in her statement. "You see, I monitored you the entire time and even took control of the Lauren unit on that first night. I knew after that, I had to own you. Everything I was, down to my very memories have been fully integrated into this Lauren unit. We have become one. If you already didn't know, Lauren was my middle name. I have every byte of data she experienced with you in my memory core."

She walked around me, her stiletto heels click-clacking on the floor. She was admiring me as if I were a piece of meat.

"Right before I passed away, I had left explicit orders for the manufacturing of a one of a kind face piece for this 'Lauren' model. My death mask. I loved the way I had aged like a fine wine."

"Marlette?!" I choked as I said her name.

"No, Thomas," Her eyebrow cocked as an evil grin broke over her face."You will address me as Mistress Marlette. It's time to cum now my pet. We have some catching up to do!"

12