A Mate to Howl For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same moment Cullen tore into her neck, Ivory's wolf pushed forward. Her canines elongated and when she felt the thick ropes coating her insides and his teeth clamp down, she returned the favor. She tasted his coppery blood fill her mouth as sinew muscle yielded under her. She tugged slightly, marking him, pleasing her wolf. She finally released him, licking his wound to stem the flow of blood. Her head fell back to the bed as she tried to calm her breaths. She felt the mate bond open up between them. She was flooded with his emotions just as hers flooded him.

"So perfect," Cullen whispered as he held his forehead to hers. With a tender kiss he rolled them so she was laying on her hip and him on his back. His fingers trailed down the middle of her back. He felt her arm stretch over his chest.

"My wolf is settled." She said in a gentle voice. The human mind had not been ready to take a lover, but her wolf needed her mate to claim her and mark her so no other wolf would dare approach. "Does this mean I can join your pack now?" She said with a light laugh.

"My wolf loves yours and he too feels better. I know why you let me claim you, but I won't ask you for sex again until you want it. And Ivory," he paused. "I don't know your last name."

"My name is Ivory Jennings." She smiled, looking into his eyes. "You are so handsome." She felt herself blush.

"I'm Cullen Steiner." He pushed up and leaned so he could kiss her forehead and then the tip of her nose. "Ivory Jennings, I Cullen Steiner, Alpha of the Good Ole Boys pack, welcome and accept you into my pack."

And just like that, over a thousand lights flooded her mind. It was like a commercial for some cellular company, lights popping up all over the place. She felt like saying 'Can you hear me? Can you hear me now?' But she relaxed and let them form a tree in her mind. Each dot was a member of the pack. Cullen's was above all others. "So many," she said as they faded. Coming from a small pack she hadn't been ready for the overwhelming wave.

"I accept your pack." She finally said. "I need a shower and food." She settled on his chest listening to his heart. It beat in sync with hers.

Cullen sent a food order to Trisha, an Omega who worked the night shift in the kitchen. With a pack the size of his, food was prepared at all hours for the warriors and security teams.

"Dinner will be here in about twenty minutes." He said, slipping to the edge of the bed. He leaned over, picking her up in his arms and carried her into the walk-in shower, setting her on the bench. After adjusting the water on the warmer side, how she liked it, he stood her so her chest was to his back.

"I know you can wash yourself, but I would like to clean you. My wolf wants to know you as do I." He confessed. He moved his hand so the warm spray gently touched her shoulder wound. In less than a week it would heal and leave a nice scar.

"I don't mind." She offered, closing her eyes and letting her mate take his time and wash away the blood from their joint claims. When he was done washing her body, he took his time washing her hair, working his fingers, massaging her scalp.

"You are going to spoil me." She said as he turned the water off. She let him wrap her in a thick and plush towel. Ivory leaned closer, rubbing her face over his chest, washing his scent over her. Although she carried his mark, she needed to have his scent.

"Tomorrow, if you are feeling up to it, we can get your clothes over here." He could have asked one of the Omegas to move her, but he wanted her to know it's her choice.

"I have a handful of shirts and three pairs of jeans." She was being honest. It wouldn't take but thirty seconds to move her. "You we're at the Alpha Council meeting when I ended up here. My father locked me in the basement when I turned sixteen. After two years in a silver collar I broke free. My wolf took over and here I am." She walked to his bed and wrapped herself in his robe before settling in the TV room.

"When you are ready, we will get you a wardrobe fitting of a Madam Alpha." He meant it. There would be nothing he wouldn't do for her. After pulling on a pair of boxer briefs, he sat in the chair across from her. "If you don't mind, I would like to take a few days, alone with you, to get to know you."

Before she could answer, the door opened and a small brown haired woman walked in, carrying a tray. After sniffing the air, her face lit up with a smile the size of Texas.

"Congratulations my Alphas." Rebecca said with a bounce in her step. She had heard Cullen had finally found his mate, but she didn't know until the moment she walked in he had claimed her. She set the tray on the table and waited.

"Thank you Rebecca. I will formally introduce her soon. Enjoy your evening." He dismissed her.

Ivory wasn't a snob. She reached out to Rebecca as she turned to leave and gripped her hand lightly. "Thank you for dinner." Ivory saw the happy expression in the omegas eyes. When the door shut, she leaned to the tray, taking one of the plates. "Steak, mashed potatoes, gravy, Italian green beans, a salad, and Texas toast. Someone knows what a woman wants."

"You amaze me," he said after watching her with Rebecca. If there was ever a doubt about what he needed in a mate, there was none now. "I figured you were starving. You missed lunch and dinner." He started on his plate.

Ivory cleared her plate. Even used her finger to get the last juice from the rare steak. She burped, looking down on the food baby. That is when it hit her they had not used a condom. Contrary to some myths and popular culture, females even female Weres can get pregnant at anytime. There is no formal heat, but like all woman, there are times when they cannot get enough sex thus the legend of 'going into heat,' was born. "We didn't use protection, and I'm not sure where I am in my cycle." She boldly stated.

He had just finished off his sweet tea and replaced the glass on the tray. His eyes met hers along with a smile. "If Luna wishes to bless us so quickly with a pup, I won't be upset. The question is do you want children right away?"

Being eighteen and mated would normally mean the end of her freedom. The pack she was raised with subjugated women into puppy mills. But Ivory found out her new pack was different. She could choose to wait. "I don't know. I would like to finish high school first."

Cullen moved to the couch and pulled her on his lap. Although he knew she had been imprisoned, he never truly understood how sequestered she had been. "If you want to attend school, then you will. I only ask that you do online courses. Your safety is my only concern. Public schools are out, and there is a private school an hour away for Weres. I could arrange the details."

"No. Online is good." She said quickly. Ivory wasn't ready to leave the den, yet. The memory of the attack was still too fresh. Although she allowed her mate to claim her, she didn't want to be around other males, and unmated males terrified her right now.

Cullen held her close, the tips of his fingers moved through her hair as he let her settle. "Tomorrow, we will talk more. Let's go to bed." He stood, turning the lights out and carried her to the bed, tucking her beside him. "Good night, my Ivory."

Ivory was asleep in seconds.

12