A Matter of Betrayal Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin was in bed by the time Aileen returned with the bottle of pills and a glass of water. He took one Percocet then settled into his pillows.

Aileen removed her towel, folded it over a clothes rack and then climbed into bed next to Colin. His arm was stretched out over her pillows and as she sidled up close to him, her naked body against his, she nestled her head on his shoulder and placed her arm gently over his chest. He brought his arm around her waist and his hand fell on her stomach which he began lightly stroking. Aileen let out a sigh of relishing comfort.

She absentmindedly began playing with one of his nipples. She circled a finger around his areola causing it to pucker and crinkle up. As his nipple became hard she started to lightly manipulate it between her thumb and forefinger causing Colin to get that familiar feeling that seemed unique to nipple play of being thirsty and horny at the same time.

His forefinger found her bellybutton and he lazily circled the rim a dozen times or so and then delved deeper inside until he found bottom. He wiggled his finger in there which he knew excited Aileen, she cooed and squirmed a bit.

"I hope the medicine gives you some relief from the pain, baby," Aileen said

"The only thing that I notice hurting me now is an erection that's been wanting relief since the shower," Coin said.

"Oh baby, I want to so much, but I don't want to aggravate your injuries."

Colin brought his hand up to find hers then guided it down his body until they reached his cock. Her hand went around his cock almost with a will of its own and his hand stayed on top of hers as she slowly moved up and down on his shaft.

"Believe me, this is what I need more than anything right now," he said.

Aileen gazed into his eyes while continuing to rub her hand on his cock, "Well," she said with a lusty smile, "since I helped cause this, the least I can do is help take it away so you can have a good sleep. You do need your rest."

"Absolutely, it's the best thing to do to take care of me," Colin said grinning.

Still running her hand up and down the shaft Aileen said, "You need me to take care of you baby?"

"Yessssss," he hissed.

She moved her hand all the way up the shaft of his cock and to the head, she ran her forefinger over it circling the rim and then up the tip. Her finger played with his pee hole, rubbing over it causing it to open and close as clear precum leaked out.

"I need you too baby, I need you inside me," Aileen said.

"Oh I want that so much," Colin replied.

"You're ready for me, aren't you?"

"So ready!"

"I need to be gentle baby," she said.

"I know," Colin said breathing heavy.

"Lie still like that, let me do all the work tonight for my man,"

"Yessssss," Colin moaned again.

Aileen crawled up on top of Colin and straddled his torso. His cock rested on his stomach and fit long ways along the slit of her pussy. She was just as excited as he was, juices were leaking liberally from her pussy as she slid her slit back and forth along his cock.

She lifted herself up into a hovering position. She regained a hold on his cock and rubbed the head slick with pussy juice and precum over the entrance to her pussy. He felt the tip of his cock make contact with her clit which was as aroused as it had ever been. She rubbed the tip very lightly in a circle over her clit. He swore a jolt of electricity generated there and went out in two directions to pass through each of them simultaneously. He grunted and she moaned.

She positioned his cock at the entrance to her hot and wet pussy. The tip of his cock was inside and with gentle urging from her hand the rest of the head slipped in. His cock was a steel rod as she slowly lowered herself down on it. There was hardly any friction just a smooth slow slide into heaven.

"You're in me baby," Aileen said huskily.

"Mmmmmmm," Colin said.

"This is where you belong, my baby's cock inside me."

"Yes, always!" he said.

"Forever baby, forever and always you and me!" she said.

"Forever and always! I love you so much!"

"I love you too!"

She lifted herself up, his cock sliding out of her until only the head remained inside only to once again sink back down that long slide until their pelvises touched. She repeated the motion again and again, slow and steady. When their pelvises came into contact she would grind herself against him several times before lifting off again.

As she continued in this careful deliberate rhythm Colin's hands kneaded the flesh of her ass for a while, then slowly he moved his hands up both sides of her as he felt her ribs until his hands were at the sides of her boobs. He moved them around to the front of her chest so he could hold and caress these silky generous handfuls of flesh.

His moved the tips of his fingers over the tips of her nipples which were standing out proud and strong. Ever so lightly with the tip of a finger he maneuvered each of her nipples up and down, left and right.

He cupped each of her breasts in his hands and massaged them. When his eyes fell upon the gold chain and ring that hung between her breasts he felt a swelling in his own chest. He curved his hands around her tits in the form of mirror image "C's", and rubbed. After a while he pulled his hands back allowing the soft mammary glands to slide through his hands. When he reached her nipples his thumb, forefinger, and middle finger on each hand latched onto a nipple like a claw and lightly pulled stretching each nipple out until they too slipped out of his grasp and returned to regular form.

"Oh baby, you feel so good inside me!" she said.

"Feels so good Mom!" Colin said and once again latched onto her boobs with his hands.

Aileen brought her hands up and placed them on top of Colin's. She squeezed hard causing his hands to squeeze her breasts harder.

She took a break from sliding her pussy up and down on his cock and planted herself on top with him deep inside her. She began a consistent grinding now moving forward and back along his pelvis.

Her hands still on top of his she brought one of his hands down to her tummy. She guided his hand in circles over her stomach. Her other hand still on the hand he had on her breast both of them squeezing it together.

She began a new rhythm on their lovemaking. She grinded back and forth then up on his cock just a little bit and back down, still being gentle but with pressure, then she grinded back and forth again. She repeated these motions in an increasingly intense fashion and Colin knew she was close to cumming, as for himself he was precariously close!

The hand of his she held circling her stomach continued on that motion. Her nails dug into the back of his hand and her eyes gazed directly into his...into him.

"Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," she repeated continuously.

"Oh mom, oh mom, oh mom," he answered.

"I'm gonna cum baby! I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too!"

"Hold on baby, hold on for Mommy! Just a little bit longer, a little bit longer!"

Juices were pouring out of her pussy as she closed in on the final moments before climaxing. Then her whole body went stiff and her pussy clamped down on his cock.

"Oh god, yessssss! I'm cumming!!!!" she declared as she threw her head back and arched her back.

That did it for Colin and the agitated erection he'd had since just about the moment they got home finally found release. He felt his cum spurting out of him, spouts and spouts of warm fluid shooting out of his cock filling his mother's pussy. His and his mother's combined juices ran down the shaft of his cock, out her pussy and down to tickle his balls. The fluid felt almost beyond warm to hot.

Aileen's pussy contracted on his cock, clenching and unclenching as his cock spasmed, as both their bodies spasmed.

"Oh, you're so good," she said breathlessly. "You're so good."

Eventually the spasms subsided and the two lovers reached the afterglow of their orgasms.

Taking care to be gentle she lay down on top of him, their bodies hot and sweaty from their lovemaking now staying close not only to bask in their love but to preserve the heat before the chill of the air got to them.

Colin placed his arms around her and she lay her head on his chest, her ear directly over his heart he knew she could hear and feel it beating.

"I love you so much, baby," she said.

"I love you too," he said and gave her a gentle hug.

Finally, after all the rigors he'd been through that day the combination of the pain pill and sexual release had him in a state of pure relaxation and he was ready to fall asleep. Before he drifted off though he could tell something was not quite right. There was warm moisture on his chest from Aileen's face but he was so in tune with her he knew it was from tears and not sweat.

"Mom, are you okay?" he asked.

Aileen took a deep breath then said, "Baby, I need you to promise me something."

"What's that my love?" Colin said.

"I need you to promise me to be careful."

"Careful...?"

Aileen hesitated then said, "I need you to promise to be careful with Seth and anything or anyone else that you think could be dangerous. You asked me not to fight this battle for you but with you, okay...but when I saw you in the hospital today it took me straight back to when you were a little boy and your father had beaten you up..."

"He'd beaten us both up," Colin soberly interjected.

"Yes honey, I know. But when I saw you there with your face bruised, it took me right back to that day when you were little. I promised I would do everything in my power to protect you from being hurt again and to do what is best for you.

"Seth has descended to a place where he is now willing to do the most horrible things to achieve what he wants. You see that now, don't you honey?"

Colin took in a deep breath of his own then let it out. "Yes," he said, "I see it."

"Now the promise I made seems to be conflicting in a way I never thought it would," Aileen said. "Every fiber of my being is screaming danger and that I need to protect my baby, but what you said today about you not needing your mother right now to protect you but your woman who will stand by you, my heart is also telling me this is true and it is what is best for you to let you handle it this way.

"I will be...I am...I so am your woman in any way you want me; wife, mistress, mother, whore, whatever you want me to be baby. I am so happy...no...I am so thrilled you want me and I want to be everything to you. There is just one thing I need you to be for me and that is to be careful.

"I'm fighting every instinct I have not to go to Patrick or Sarah or even the police. But if I'm not, then you have to be prepared to, you have to go to whoever you need to for back up and have them ready to call upon when you need them. You can do this your way, but you can't do it alone.

"Don't confront him on his terms honey, ever! Confront him on yours! Don't ever take him at face value, I don't know how or why he's ended up this way but he's a twisted conniving little shit!"

Tears were streaming from her eyes now. "When I got called at work today and told you were in the hospital I felt like my world was crashing down. Honey, the thought of losing you, it scares me to the very bottom of my soul. Please remember, whatever you do, you are depended on, your presence in my life is the thing that matters most!"

"I could never forget that!" Colin said.

"Okay baby, just please make this promise to be careful for me, whether it's to do with Seth or anything."

"I promise, of course I promise!" Colin said hugging her to him tight as she buried her head in his chest. That was the last thing he remembered before a heavy sleep claimed him.

* * *

Colin woke up the next morning with a hollow feeling and quickly realized it was because he was alone in bed. He looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw it was past nine in the morning. Aileen must have gotten up, got ready for work and left all without him waking due to being knocked out from the pain pill and...exhausting activities.

The sky was still overcast but the rain had stopped, the wind however was howling as wildly as ever. With his mother beside him it would have been cozy to stay in bed listening to the wind outside the window. Without her he felt cold in an empty bed.

Apparently he wasn't expected to have to go to school today which was a good thing as when he moved he was greeted by aches and pains from his sore body.

He reached over to the nightstand for the bottle of Percocet. He read the label which said he could take one pill every eight hours while he was in pain. It had been more than eight hours since the last pill he took so he opened the bottle and took another and finished off the glass of water from the previous night as well.

Next thing he needed to attend to was his bladder which was probably what had awoken him in the first place.

He had just emerged from the bathroom when the intercom buzzed in the foyer. Colin swore. He wasn't in a mood to be bothered by anyone. He grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and his robe and headed out to the living room.

"Yes?" he said as he pressed the "speak' button on the intercom.

"Colin, it's me," it was Sheryl's voice along with some static over the intercom.

"Sheryl? What are you doing here?" Colin said.

"Colin, please, I need to talk to you!"

Colin sighed. He knew he was going to have to talk to her sooner or later, he was kind of hoping it would be just a little bit later. But this had to stop.

"Come on up," he said tersely and buzzed her in.

Just as Colin completed putting on his boxer shorts and then his robe cinching the belt tightly there was a knock on the door. Colin opened it and there stood Sheryl. She gazed up at his face with sympathetic eyes. She began to raise her hand towards his face but Colin intercepted it.

"Why are you here Sheryl, why aren't you at school?" Colin asked.

"Because I had to see you, we have to work this out sweetie!"

"You have to understand there's nothing to work out," Colin said, once again trying to convince her they were over.

"Please Colin, you have to let me tell you everything, I won't leave here until you do!"

Colin sighed and then stood back from the doorway. He gestured for her to come inside. Sheryl came in and placed her purse and keys on the coffee table, "If there is nothing to work out why did you try to save me yesterday when you thought I was in trouble?" Sheryl asked as she sat on the couch.

"Just because I don't love you anymore doesn't mean I don't care if you're in danger," Colin said. "And how did you know that was how I got lured out there? How did you know Seth was behind it all?"

"Seth told me, of course," Sheryl said.

"Sheryl, he's playing with you," Colin said.

"Of course he is, that's all he ever does!" Sheryl spat. "He plays his silly games with people! It was all over school yesterday that you were attacked, but Seth took me aside to tell me he personally arranged it all to prove that you still loved me. He said he did it as a way of making up for what he did to me," she rolled her eyes at the last part. "But sometimes part of the game he plays is telling the flat out truth."

"That doesn't mean we play with him like mice running in mazes he designed!" Colin said.

"I don't give a damn about what Seth's motives are, I just care about us!" Sheryl said.

"There is no us!" Colin said, "And Seth has to be dealt with!"

"Yes there is, and yes he does," Sheryl says. "I'm glad you finally see that. You used to think beating him a few times in basketball was all that was needed to keep him in line, you totally ignored all the shit he pulled on other people."

"I did not ignore it," Colin said, "I always confronted him when I thought he was up to no good! He just kept me more and more out of the loop with the activities he knew I wouldn't go along with and back then I just didn't go out of my way to learn about the things he did and the reasons he did them."

"But now you think differently?" Sheryl asked.

"I think it will be detrimental if I didn't," Colin said indicating his face and torso.

"You're right, you need to stop him," Sheryl said.

"That seems to be the consensus opinion," Colin replied and flourished his hand.

Sheryl laughed. "I've missed your Mr. Dictionary way of speaking," she said.

"It comes from having a mom that loves to play Scrabble," Colin said.

"I know, you've told me that, just not as much as gin rummy though," Sheryl said.

Colin felt his cheeks heating up, gin rummy had a lot to do with how he and his mother became lovers.

"I know this is difficult for you Colin," Sheryl said. "I've known brothers who didn't care for their siblings as much as you care about Seth."

"He just pushes and pushes and it's time I pushed back," Colin said and then amended to himself,but carefully.

"I'm so sorry for what happened between me and him," Sheryl said. "I know I hurt you in the worst possible way..."

"It's over, done with," Colin said. "We both need to move on."

"No we can't, we need to save our relationship," Sheryl said.

"You can't honestly still believe there can be any relationship to save?"

"I can honestly believe it," Sheryl said. "That's why I'm here."

"You should leave, there's nothing you can say to change things," Colin said.

"No, I have to try and that, means I have to tell you everything," Sheryl said.

"What do you mean?"

"I always planned on telling you the entire story," Sheryl began.

"The entire story?" Colin asked.

"Yes. You were the only one I ever planned to tell everything. I had already told you more than anyone else that wasn't a social worker or doctor or counselor of some kind.

"I told you I was physically and emotionally abused by my father and uncle which was why I had been put in the foster care system, then I was abused by some of my foster parents. That's all true. What I never told you was that for years my father and eventually my uncle too sexually molested me."

Colin was dumbfounded. He sat down on the chair next to the couch. "I...I'm sorry..." he began but he was really at a loss for what else to say, luckily Sheryl wasn't.

"Please, let me get this all out now that's I'm actually doing it," she said.

"I finally broke down in school and told a teacher everything that my father and uncle were doing to me and then I was taken away," Sheryl said continuing her story. "Then I was in the foster care system bouncing around, never really having a place I thought of as a permanent home. I told you this part too, how it was like for a time I just existed, life was just what happened to me on a day to day basis, I was just like...blah."

"Yes, I remember," Colin said.

"I was treated ok and even kindly by some of them," Sheryl said, "but just as much of the time I was also treated like garbage, but still that was ok, they could give me shit work to do as long as they let me be for most of the time.

"Then there was the last home I was placed in before I was given to the Buckners. There was a father, mother, and son. They were like the most normal family I'd ever seen. The man and his son, who was older than me, both treated me like a princess at first. But then it all happened again!" Sheryl's hands were between her knees shaking and her voice was beginning to catch, Colin could tell she was holding back tears.

"Sheryl, you don't have to tell me this..." Colin tried to say but was cut off.

"Yes I do! You have to know it all now if we're going to move forward," Sheryl said. "What the man and his son did to me...I won't say their names, I never want to even think those names ever again! It's like the people they put you to live with can tell you're broken inside and that makes you easier prey for them...and themom, I...I don't know what was worse, not having had a mother in my real family or the mother in this foster family knowing what was going on and doing nothing!