A Matter of Life or Death Ch. 01

Story Info
A naive young brunette wants to take a bungee jump.
5.9k words
4.28
55.7k
46

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Part 1: Dave -

Dave was a simple man. His job was anything but simple, but his life was a grinding routine. There wasn't any 'weekend' for him because, obviously, tourists wouldn't reschedule their holidays to suit his convenience! Still, he loved his high-pressure job, a small business he had set up with his childhood friends Matt and Steve.

The business was his idea. Almost ten years ago, when Dave realised he wouldn't have money to go to college, he asked each of his relatives and neighbors for a $100 loan. He promised to pay back $300 after 2 years. Fortunately for him, many of them gave him the money and soon he had a substantial corpus with which to buy carabiners, ropes, bungee cords, climbing harnesses, helmets and other such gear. He asked Matt and Steve to put up money for marketing Exhale Adventure Sports and join in as partners. Steve set up a website and Matt got working on tying up with major travel and tourism services.

Soon, business was booming. All three young men were expert climbers and their bungee site in the north-eastern corner of New Zealand had the most breathtaking views. After the first few months, they had to start taking tourists by appointment only. The three of them worked hard and Dave was able to pay back all the loans in just 18 months.

It was a fantastic way for them to meet new people every day and the thrill of the sport kept them engaged. However, there wasn't much casual small talk. After all, Dave had to focus on ensuring that all jumpers, many of them first-timers, had their harnesses on correctly, all the knots were correct and secure, they followed all safety procedures and such. He knew he couldn't allow himself to slip up even once. After all, their very lives were in his hand. He wasn't particularly bothered about it being 'bad for business' - he knew he would never live down the guilt of an injury (or worse) on his watch.

Ten years of this grind slowly eroded many social skills out of the three. On most days, it would be a couple of hours after sunset by which time they finished packing up all their gear and checking all buckles and straps on the harnesses for any cracks or tears for the next day. By the time they were done, they were exhausted. Dave, at 30, hadn't had a girlfriend in the last ten years and was still a virgin. Even when much younger, he hadn't got much further than second base with a high school girlfriend. He didn't even know what kind of woman he liked, but his pent-up hormones seemed to like just about every one of them. What he did know was that breasts and cleavages really turned him on.

Being in charge of safety gear and the actual jump, Dave did get a lot of eyecandy. First of all, not many 50+ people wanted to bungee jump and his clientele was mostly young. They would wear the sit-in harnesses in a shed a few hundred meters from the jump platform and Dave would supervise them pulling in the shoulder straps, bending down to find the crotch strap, and clicking the buckles in place (which enhanced their cleavage). He would then double-check every joint to make sure the straps weren't twisted anywhere, the buckles were fastened correctly and the harness was just tight enough.

Often, he would have to adjust a strap or two and would get a good look of delicious cleavage, or his fingers would graze against a breathing boob. On rare occasions they might even feather a nipple standing at attention! Maybe his knuckles would tap against a crotch as he adjusted a strap. Sometimes she was too scared to jump and she would wrap her body in all kinds of positions to avoid succumbing to the peer pressure of her friends. Thanks to the harness, almost every pose except for standing straight would further enhance her cleavage and nipples. The clients came in all shapes and sizes. He got big and small boobs in shirts, T-shirts, spaghetti straps, 2-piece bikinis; fleshy and flat hips under shorts, capris or bikini bottoms, tapering off to long, short, atheletic or flabby legs. Some women were more naturally exhibitionist than others and he would catch them trying to suppress a chuckle under his gaze. Some would push forward their chests or lower their torsos just when his hands were strategically placed.

All of these encounters were very brief though. While he had a good show throughout the day, no individual event was long enough to cause more than a faint stream of blood to find his dick. They didn't even last long enough for him to archive in his memory for use later in the night! This was obviously compounded by the fact that at the time he was actually concerned about the safety of each person rather than any wank he may have deserved.

- Part 2: Chelsea -

The day was closing in that Tuesday evening. Steve had had to leave early to go to the bank in town. The 2:00pm group hadn't shown up and Matt spent the afternoon packing up all gear except what was required for the last clients of the day, who were scheduled to arrive in a few minutes. Dave went over their booking to familiarize himself with their details: Chelsea and Heston, age 25 and 27, on holiday from America. A couple of minutes later, he heard footsteps outside the shed. A striking young brunette walked up to the window and sang out a shrill, "Hi!" Sitting at a desk a little away from the window/counter, Dave could see her straight jet-black hair reaching out from under a light tan hat to kiss the nape of her slender, long neck. She had a cute face, and her dimples would draw any man's (and some women's) attention. Her thin lips were painted a deep maroon.

He couldn't tell exactly from this distance, but her eyes seemed to be light brown with dark pupils, looking a little deeper than they should because of very tasteful make-up. Her shoulders supported a loose-ish sleeveless white shirt, which allowed light from her black push-up bra to reflect back out. This wasn't necessary though, as her left bra strap was peeking out from the prison of the shirt's shoulder, eagerly displaying it's fine satin material. Her grapefruit-sized breasts were scrunched upward and inward by the bra, but Dave imagined they may defy gravity even without it.

The rest of her remained a mystery behind the counter, but Dave was stricken. He gathered himself and said, "Hi! You must be Chelsea. Welcome to Exhale. I hope you and Heston are ready to get your adrenaline pumping." With that, Dave walked up to the counter and handed her two forms. "Standard indemnity forms. Please fill them up and we'll get you both ready for your jump."

Chelsea gave the forms a glance and then looked up at Dave. "There's been a small problem. I don't think we'll be able to make the jump today. Do you think we can reschedule it for tomorrow morning?"

"No, ma'am. Tomorrow is fully booked. What seems to be the problem, anyway?"

"We were driving up here in a rented SUV and it broke down. Our mobile phones can't catch a signal anywhere in this area. Heston is with the car right now trying to make other arrangements. I had to hike it up here to see what we can do about the jump, and I must get back to Heston before it's dark. Frankly, I wouldn't even have shown up, but I thought maybe I could ask you to help."

"I'm sorry about the mess. As I said, we can't reschedule the jump, but maybe we don't need to. MATT!" Dave shouted, turning his head away from the counter. Matt trotted out from behind the shed where he had been preparing gear for the next jump. He gave Chelsea an appraising look and said, "Hi there. Yeah, Dave?" He had full view of her from outside the shed.

"Matt, this is Chelsea. Chelsea, Matt. Her boyfriend Heston's car broke down a little way away. Why don't you drive down there and bring him up here? After their jumps, one of us can drive them down to the car rental and help them get a different car." Turning to Chelsea, he said, "Would that suit you fine, ma'am? After all, you've already paid us in advance."

"That would be just great. Although Heston isn't my boyfriend. Thanks!"

"Cool. Matt, take your radio and let me know once you get a hold of Heston. In the meantime, I'll have Chelsea fill out these forms and get ready for their jump. That will save us time once Heston gets here."

"Sure thing, bro. See ya, Chelsea."

- Part 3: Temptation -

As soon as Dave heard Matt start the car, he opened the door and invited Chelsea in. "Why don't you sit down?" he offered, pointing to a chair at the desk. "Matt will be a while. Here, fill out these forms and Heston can sign his when he gets here. Would you like some water or soda?"

Dave could now see that the shirt reached down to her navel - two buttons closed below the two open ones. An inch below it started a pair of shorts, matching her tan-colored hat. A pair of hiking shoes barely showed the tops of her socks through. They held a very athletic pair of well-toned legs. She grinned her thanks, took off her hat, sat down and declared that a non-flavored soda sounded very agreeable. Dave got a can from the cooler and tossed it to her. As soon as she opened it, some of it fizzed out straight on to her shirt and cleavage. "Oh God!" she screamed. Dave quickly pulled out a towel from somewhere. "Hang on," he said, "it's just fizzy water. Don't worry, no harm done."

He handed her the towel and watched as she wiped down her shirt in front of each breast. Her milky white skin was pushed up even more and now Dave was most definitely feeling a little blood creeping into his dick. He couldn't avert his eyes as she took one end of the towel and reached for her cleavage, pushing the towel into the massive crack and then rubbing her breasts under her shirt. Finally, she pulled it out and reached for her crotch, where a little fluid had left a dark patch of evidence of the accident.

"Thanks," she said, finally finishing the wonderful show. "These forms are ruined though." Dave was able to look up at her eyes just as she looked at him. "It's ok. Just an accident. There's plenty more where those came from." He handed her two more forms. "Thanks, you're so sweet," she replied and started fiddling around the desk for a pen. Dave leapt to the desk, pulled out a pen from the drawer and handed it to her.

Normally, this is when Dave would have gone out back to bring in the harnesses and helmets when Matt wasn't available. He couldn't move though. As Chelsea filled out the forms, his eyes caught the smoothness of her bra through her shirt's large armholes. He stepped a little closer, as if to inspect what she was writing, and he could see straight down her shirt. The tops of her boobs were very inviting and Dave desperately wanted to touch them. He wanted to fit a finger or two between her cleavage and feel her flesh pressing back. Of course, no such thing happened. What did happen, though, was that Dave surreptiously picked up a camera from one of the shelves. He wanted pictures of this stunning beauty, but he knew the camera would make those stupid 'shutter' sounds that digital cameras produce artificially with every photo he took. So he switched it to video mode and hit record.

The camera gave a soft 'blip' and started recording Dave's palm. As soon as he was able to get to a more advantageous position, he flipped the camera in Chelsea's direction and started fiddling with the zoom to get the best frames possible. Standing behind her, he panned the camera from around one armhole to the next, lingering around the top for a while to capture as much of her flesh as possible. A few veins were threatening to push out of her ample bosom, creating intricate art forms across her bulge. He could see her chest rise and fall rhythmically and every second caused more blood to rush to his dick. A large spot of her shirt that had been drenched in the soda was almost transparent, not that he needed this window.

He felt himself trembling a little at the thought of being caught - he had never done any such thing before! His dick was half erect under his tight jeans, causing him to reach down and adjust it violently. He wanted to bring the camera from underneath to get a view of her bust from under her shirt, but he knew this would be too dangerous. Having captured a few minutes worth of footage, he stopped the recording (the camera sounded another 'blip') and put the precious cargo away.

- Part 4: Losing Control -

As soon as Chelsea finished with the forms, she looked up to see Dave standing behind her, grinned and handed them to him. Unconsciously, Dave let out a sigh of relief that Chelsea didn't seem to be on to him. However, years of working in close quarters with thousands of customers had taught Dave one thing - most women know when they are being ogled or letched at. He could only conclude that either Chelsea was too naive, or she was enjoying it.

Just about then, his radio came to life, "Come in, Dave."

"Dave here. Have you found Heston?" Chelsea looked eagerly at Dave as he spoke into the radio.

"Yes, I found Heston and his car, but there's a slight problem. It seems he was driving without his license. Cops are taking him to his hotel now to prove he has a valid license. If that isn't his last stop, I'm guessing it'll be the slammer for tonight."

Fear descended into Chelsea's eyes and she stood up. "Oh, God! This day just keeps getting worse! What else could go wrong?" Dave put an arm around her shoulder and spoke into the radio, "Thanks Matt. You go on home, then. Chelsea and I will figure out what she wants to do, and I'll pack up here."

"Okay. We finished most of the packing earlier anyway. Over and out." The radio went dead.

Chelsea looked into Dave's eyes with a questioning look. He said, "Look, Heston has a license, right?" She nodded. "The cops here are reasonable, especially with tourists. They'll take him to the hotel, see that he has a driving license and be on their way. In fact, he'll be in civilization much faster that way and can figure out what to do about the car rental."

Chelsea's eyes softened a little. He went on, "I can drive you to your hotel. We can leave now, but the way I figure it, we still have some sunlight left, you've already paid for two jumps in advance, and I think you should do it. Whether you get to your hotel by 6:00 or by 7:00 won't make much of a difference."

She thought for a moment and then broke into a smile. "Swell! You've really been so good to me. Thank you! I'm ready to go jump," she screeched gleefully. "It was Heston's fault, not carrying his license, but I can't see why at least one of us shouldn't have fun. At least something good will come of this awful day." She reached up and gave Dave a peck on the cheek. Her scent had him swooning for a moment or two.

He managed to break away from her long enough to rush out back and bring one harness in. He led her through the steps of wearing it. Once she had loosely put her arms and legs through the correct spaces, she looked down to admire herself. "This looks cute! Sort of like a SWAT team uniform."

Dave laughed, "Not quite, but you do look very cute," picking up on the same word she had used. He wanted to say gorgeous or breathtaking. Instead, he offered, "Want me to take a picture? I can email it to you later."

"Oh, would you? That'll be great! I'll show Heston what he missed."

Dave picked up his camera, switched it to 'still' mode and took a few innocent pictures which he showed Chelsea on the digital display. He then insisted on taking a few more pictures (that weren't so innocent and certainly couldn't be shared with his customer). He took profile pictures (getting a lot of sideboob), top pictures (getting a LOT of cleavage and the tops of her breasts), and even pictures of the harness from the bottom (actually capturing her smooth flat stomach under her shirt and the underside of her breasts). She assumed 'friendly' poses in some of them, and he directed her hands and legs in others ("to get more natural pictures," he explained - he was really adjusting her shirt for maximum viewing area).

Dave was really excited now, but couldn't continue this for long. He finally put away his camera and, before Chelsea could ask to see the new pictures, he told her he was going to adjust the harness to make sure it would be safe. "It's a matter of life or death, after all," he said. "If we don't do this correctly, you might slip off mid-flight." As a worried look came upon Chelsea's sweet little face, he calmed her, "Don't worry. I'm really good at this and there's never been any injury on the jump. Just stand still and let me do my work."

"Oh, sure! I trust you. Go ahead and get me ready." Chelsea stood to attention and looked straight into Dave's chest. Something about her submissive demeanor emboldened Dave. To reinforce his authority, he repeated, "Look now, this may feel a little awkward, but remember I'm doing this for your safety. I do this several times every day. Just let me know if the straps feel too tight."

"Okay!" she squealed and Dave got to work.

Dave held her palms and spread out her hands. "This is most likely the position you will freefall in," he said, explaining his actions. Of course, he had already started bullshitting her. Chelsea had already worn the harness properly and all Dave had to do was tug on three straps to adjust them a bit - he didn't need to touch her at all. Dave moved his head closer to her chest to 'inspect' the chest strap (which is supposed to go under the boobs), and then went around her, getting a good look through her armholes until he reached behind.

"Hmmm. This isn't quite right." He reached under her arms to the front and unbuckled the strap. His thumbs felt the thick material of her bra under her shirt as he did so. Chelsea didn't flinch and Dave grew even bolder. He loosened the strap as far as they would go, walked around to the front and buckled it again. "I need to position this correctly." He pressed the right strap against the outside of her right boob and tugged at the left one to tighten it right across her nipples. He didn't tighten it all the way though. He took up his position behind Chelsea, put his right hand under the strap and felt his way forward against her right boob, pushing it left. He caught the left strap and repeated the motion on the left, this time pulling the strap in his fingers. He 'handed off' the left strap into his right hand, pressed both her boobs backwards (bracing her against his chest) and tightened it.

The strap was holding his hand pressed against Chealsea's nipples. He couldn't feel them because of the thickness of the bra, but just his imagination of what they might feel like gave Dave a full erection. He rubbed her breasts a few times in 'an attempt to free his hand'. He returned to her front, gave an appraising look, lowered Chelsea's hands and asked, "How does that feel?"

"It's a little too tight. Is it supposed to be this way? I feel like I may not be able to breathe."

"No, no. It's supposed to be comfortable. Hang on, I'll adjust it. Why don't you sit down? You must be getting tired of standing." Chelsea sat on the chair and, without any indication from him, raised her hands by her sides. Of course, Dave could have just unbuckled the strap to relieve her from the agony, but he had other ideas. He sat down on his haunches in front of her, reached under the strap first with one hand, then the other, and began pushing the straps outwards (or was he really just massaging her boobs?). After a few more seconds, he really needed to adjust his dick so he released his hands, walked behind her and did the best he could to find some space for his member.

"Oh, I see what the problem is!" Dave suddenly announced. Chelsea whorled around and looked up at him. "Are you wearing a push-up bra by any chance?" She nodded. "See, that's the problem. Push-up bras are harder and thicker than normal bras. So, the setting that should have felt comfortable is instead feeling tight. Here, let me help you." He came back to the front.

12