A Matter of Life or Death Ch. 02

Story Info
Chelsea is afraid to jump, but Dave relaxes her.
2.3k words
4.35
26.7k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story can be enjoyed on its own, but will make more sense after Chapter 1. Please let me know how I can improve. Thanks.

*****

- Prologue -

In the previous chapter, Dave, a lonely outdoorsman with a bungee jumping business (Exhale Adventure Sports) in New Zealand, got acquainted with Chelsea, a stunning-looking customer. She had been forced to part ways with her male friend and landed up alone to make the jump. As Dave became increasingly familiar with Chelsea's naivete, he made increasingly bolder moves to feel, grope and photograph literally every part of her supple and submissive body under the pretext of ensuring that her safety harness sat just right on her.

By the time he was done, both were violently aroused, but couldn't get themselves to acknowledge the effect they were having on each other. Dave was too afraid to take things so far and Chelsea was too shy. They had just released themselves of their respective pressures separately, then walked up to the bungee platform to make the jump.

- Overcoming Fear -

Dave and Chelsea were standing on the bungee platform. He gave Chelsea a final briefing on how she should make the jump as he helped her to the edge of the platform.

Dave was a 30-year old outdoorsman who, when younger, hadn't had the money to go to college. Now he had a successful bungee jumping business. Chelsea was a 25-year-old American with straight jet-black hair trimmed down to her long neck. Her cute face was transformed into gorgeous because of her dimples and thin lips. She had light brown eyes with dark pupils with 38D boobs. Today, these perfect white globes were squeezed into a black push-up bra and covered with a loose sleeveless white shirt that reached her navel. A tan-colored pair of shorts clothed the top third of Chelsea's athletic legs.

As Chelsea looked over the edge, she felt the fight-or-flight response that arises in people with the release of adrenaline. She chose flight. She dug her fingers into Dave's biceps and declared, "I can't do it. This seems too high."

"Oh, come on. That's the thrill of it. Don't worry, you are absolutely safe in my hands."

"I know I'm being unreasonable, but I don't think I can jump. I'm scared."

Dave wrapped his arms around her and she responded in kind. "Look, you've trusted me this far. Now just trust me a little longer and make the jump. I promise you it will be a fantastic thrill. Remember how you said this day was awful? Here is your chance to let go of everything."

Chelsea looked over the edge of the platform again. "Dave, you've been very nice to me. I know you only mean well, but it's damn scary."

Dave separated from the embrace and took Chelsea's face in his hands. "You're too worried and tense. Maybe I can help relax you? Is that okay?" She didn't catch the lust in Dave's voice.

"I don't know if that's possible. You're welcome to try."

"You know a good massage is the best way to relax the body, right? Here," he said, holding her hand and walking here away from the edge, "Let's sit back here and I'll see what I can do. Please take off your harness before you sit though."

"Okay. A massage does sound awfully good." Chelsea unbuckled her harness and helmet and placed them with the ropes. She then sat down next to Dave. A beautiful sunset was just about an hour away and the hilltop was absolutely gorgeous with lush green hills surrounding it. From this vantage point, even the gorge where Chelsea would have jumped looked beautiful, with pristine water at its base.

Dave positioned Chelsea with her back against a metal box that held some of their gear. He then asked her to slide a little forward and sat down in the space behind her. This way, her hands could rest on his thighs and her neck was just inches away from his crotch.

Dave started with Chelsea's head. He massaged her scalp for a few minutes and worked his way to her neck. Chelsea was bent a little forward and he did the same to get a clean view of her heaving breasts. As before, the 38Ds were tightly packed in the rather revealing push-up bra. His dick got a little tighter.

Dave dipped Chelsea's head backwards so that her head was resting on his dick. Her eyes were closed. With her arms spread out across his thighs, she looked as though she might have been lounging in a swimming pool. As Dave worked on her forehead and cheek, his dick was slowly throbbing in response to Chelsea's head. He found his way around her facial muscles - her cheekbones and dimples - and ran his finger across her slightly open lips. He licked his finger and repeated the move. In a moment of courage, he bent forward a little and used his tongue. Chelsea didn't respond.

Dave raised her head again and worked his way from the neck along her back. He found the small of her back, wriggled his hands to her sides and started upwards again. As he reached Chelsea's rather large armholes, he raised her hands and crossed them around his own neck so she could hold them up there. He resumed his massage from the base of her armhole and reached Chelsea's smooth armpit with his thumb, his palms pointing downwards. His palms rotated forwards a little to catch the sides of her boobs and once again he was trembling a little at the softness of her flesh. From top, he could see the milky globes being pushed against each other as he applied pressure. Her already deep cleavage tightened and loosened with each pulse he applied.

He massaged her sides for a little while from her armpits down to her waist, spending as much time as he dared to on her boobs. Finally, he lowered her hands and returned to her shoulders. After a short rub-down, he reached for the back of her neck again and once again started crawling his fingers towards the small of her back. This time though, he went under her shirt. Chelsea's top two buttons were open and Dave had plenty of room to move his hands around. Plus, he had access through her armholes if he really needed more flexibility. However, he pulled his hands backwards, pulling her shirt up a little, and pretended it was a tight fit in there. After 'struggling' a little longer, he pulled his hands out, reached in front of Chelsea and opened the remaining two buttons on her shirt, leaving it hanging free.

Chelsea didn't say a word. She was used to Dave 'helping' her by now. Plus, she was enjoying this and was almost in a trance. He raised her hands straight up, slid her shirt off, and placed her hands back on his thighs. Her leg muscles were just as tight as her boobs were soft. Dave was extremely hard now and, every so often, had to adjust his dick under his jeans. He rubbed down her back, then moved his hands forward to Chelsea's stomach. He pressed into her solar plexus, then pushed upwards into the bottom of her breasts. Chelsea started breathing a little faster. From where he was sitting, he could see the massive globes rise towards his face a little as he pushed.

He worked VERY slowly now, enjoying each moment, bringing his hands around her boobs, groping every part of it through her bra except for the nipples - he wanted to delay the climax a little more. A moment later, the bra ended and his fingers pressed into the bare flesh around the top of her boobs. Dave was driven crazy by the contrast of their extreme softness being held so tightly in such a hard bra. He could hear every exhale from Chelsea by now.

Dave gave Chelsea's neck a light massage, then, with his left hand, tipped her chin up so that her head was again resting on his dick. This time, he was sure, she would feel the violent throbbing in his jeans. He no longer cared. The hesitation and morality that he had found at the shed had once again deserted him. Still holding her chin, Dave worked his right hand lightly down her neck, then played in little arcs between the shoulder blades. The arcs got smaller until he reached Chelsea's cleavage. He crawled his fingers right between her boobs. Her breaths became more rapid as Dave's fingers went down to the knuckles and he started playing with the meat on either side.

He let go of her chin and his left hand followed his right. He groped his way around the massive globes to find the two hard nipples. He thought they must be as hard as two pencil points! He continued his groping until he could cup the nipples under the bra. As though challenging his thoughts, they grew even harder as he used his fingers to flick them, push them and pull them.

After a few minutes of massaging, Dave released his hands from her bra and, without saying a word, got Chelsea to shift a little forward. He sat down from the box, spreading his legs out by her sides. His crotch was now right behind her arse. He reached forward and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. He tugged them a little forward and Chelsea helped him by lifting herself off the ground. Her shorts were below her knees now.

Dave started massaging Chelsea's thighs from behind, her upper body moving in rhythm with his as he bobbed forward and backward with each stroke. Having started with the outer thighs, he was soon working the inner thighs. Chelsea's eyes tightened and she gave a gasp as his fingers pressed along her black panties' edge. She kept her eyes closed as she twisted her long neck from left to right and right to left with each erotic surge. Dave continued teasing her loins for a few minutes, never going beyond the panties. He was intentionally building the tension. He never touched her lips - he just kept rubbing from under her knees along the insides of her thighs up to her panties.

When Dave was almost ready to explode (and he felt she must be too), he stopped for a moment. As Chelsea visibly relaxed, he unbuttoned his own jeans and pulled down his briefs. His dick sprang up and breathed in relief at the sudden freedom, releasing a load of precum that had been building up inside. It demanded to be rubbed a few times and he obliged. However, he refused it the ultimate gratification. He neither went back to Chelsea's pussy, nor did he wank out his load. Instead, he started working on her shoulders again.

This time, though, he rubbed hard into her shoulders, moved his hands down to her arms, and then took her forearms into his. Dave helped Chelsea stretch her arms behind her, placing them next to his hips. Her boobs were jutting out from her chest. He then moved Chelsea a little forward, took her hands against his chest and started rocking back and forth, as though she were doing a regular stretching exercise with her gym trainer, as though he was continuing to relax her muscles. After a few pushes and pulls, he lowered her hands behind her, resting them right on his dick.

Dave wrapped Chelsea's right palm around around his dick and started pumping. Chelsea opened her eyes and looked around. "What are you doing?" she asked with wide eyes.

"You know, fear is really caused by adrenaline being released in your body. The excitement of jumping off this platform caused you to feel afraid. I'm just helping you channel that excitement in a different way." Dave had never said so much bullshit to anyone before today, but he had had about an hour of practicing his bullshitting technique on Chelsea earlier today. In his mind, he was getting good at it!

"Oh, okay. That makes sense. This is a type of excitement, right?" Apparently he was getting good at it. Chelsea was so wonderfully naive.

"Yes, making love releases endorphines," - Dave should've got a scholarship to college! - "which should help suppress your fear." This was the first time that Dave had made his intentions clear to her. Still, he got no particular reaction from her. Either she was extremely naive, or wanted what was coming.

Dave helped her move her hands up and down his shaft a few times, then resumed the thigh massage. Like a programmed robot, Chelsea continued her slow up-down movements. Dave moved one finger, then two, then three under her panties and started caressing the lips. Soon he had four fingers on each lip and was spreading them out. At one point, he helped her raise her arse a little to slip the panties off, and then stuffed a couple of fingers into her warm (and very wet) hole. Chelsea's gasp was almost a scream. Her hold on his dick grew tighter. Her movements were a little faster.

With one hand, Dave unhooked Chelsea's bra and took it off her, replacing her hands on his dick. He used one hand to maul her boobs and another to explore her cunt. Dave found her clitoris and this time Chelsea did let out a very loud "Oh!" He flicked it with the tip of his finger and could feel her juices rushing. Chelsea moved one hand forward to help Dave. She arched her back as she was nearing climax. He continued playing inside her pussy until he could no longer hold on. Both of them orgasmed simultaneously. His dick shot off a load of cum all across Chelsea's back and they both fell into each other out of fatigue.

As they caught their breaths, Dave asked, "Do you feel better now?"

"That was wonderful. I'm ready to make any jump you want me to."

- Next time: Chelsea makes the jump, but do they end up having sex? -