A Matter of Principle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vincent's moans faded, Lydia stood straight. Aloysius slowed his motion behind Deidre, then halted as Lydia took his hand. Deidre stood and smiled, offering a brief kiss to Lydia's lips and purring, "Enjoy him."

Lydia strutted to the foot of the bed and dropped onto her back, spreading wide to show Gavin the glistening crevice of her entrance to ecstasy. Aloysius followed, climbing onto his knees with his back to Gavin. Between his beefy thighs, Gavin could see a pearly ribbon drip from Lydia's confines, oozing between her buttocks. Placing her ankles in Aloysius' outstretched hands, she giggled as he lifted and tipped the gates of her heavenly hollow to plant his throbbing bulb.

As the hardy knob disappeared into the clench of Lydia's seeping slit, Gavin remembered feeling the velvety hug of his wife's inner architecture. Anxious pangs grew in his solar plexus as sweat rolled off his brow.

Aloysius retreated a bit, then buried half his length into Lydia's seed-laden challis. Her fingers squeezed his hips as a ring of white semen surrounded his girth. Again his sac had swollen full, firm and sizable. He shimmed his hips and wrapped his elbows beneath her knees. Lydia sang out as his meaty cock disappeared within her enveloping confines and his scrotum pressed against her buttocks. He recoiled almost to the head, coated in a mix of viscous semen and womanly nectar. Lydia's cry sounded pleading as he plunged in again, displacing more of Vincent's semen into the puddle on the sheets beneath her buttocks.

Deidre straddled Lydia's head. Gavin could hardly see her behind Aloysius' backside, but as she belly-danced to Lydia's muffled moans, the pangs returned to his engorged staff. Remnants of his last load left a swath of sticky crust on his forearm and belly as his fingers fumbled at his raging hard-on. Vincent leaned against the wall and jested, "Maybe we can get a beer after, eh? I'll invite Brigit."

Across the room, Deidre's long black hair washed over Aloysius' shoulder. Her small hands rubbed his arms as he increased his lust-driven pace. Lydia's flailing legs poked out on either side of him, rocking back and forth as his thighs bumped them with each thrust of his hips. They wiggled as she squealed into Deidre's heavenly hollow and washed Aloysius's sac with an irrigating gush. Her pelvis contracted again, splattering onto the sheets as her spray deflected off his hilt.

Aloysius maintained his driving rhythm as Deidre dismounted and climbed off the bed. Lydia's legs shook wildly as he fell onto his elbows, engulfing her in a beefy cocoon. Gavin saw a poof of his wife's red hair over Aloysius' right shoulder as rocked his hips forward and bellowed. Lydia's hands grasped his buttocks as they squeezed together and formed a heart shape. She kicked and wiggled for another moment, but Gavin knew she was being inseminated when her legs went still in surrender, spread wide with her knees almost straight and her dainty shoes flexed forward.

Overwhelming orgasmic voltage charged through Gavin's length. Again he surrendered to vicarious experience, imagining the sensation of spraying wantonly into his wife's oozing clench. Arcing spurts of wasted semen irrigated his shirt as he stared in stunned amazement. His lower lip trembled as Aloysius' swollen sac began to sag, revealing the shape of his shifting balls as they rested on Lydia's butt cheeks.

Lydia's heels fell to the mattress as Aloysius gave a final moan. Inch after inch of sperm-basted cock emerged from her blushing apex and flopped onto the already soaking sheets. From beneath his burly frame, Lydia asked, "Have you learned anything, Gavin?"

"Y-yes!" he exclaimed. "You're incredible! I-I can't believe how exciting it was to-to watch you." He wiggled, bending his knees to drop down, but to no avail.

"Right answer," she purred, wiggling her legs as a stream of mixed genealogy poured out. "Come here and drive their cum up into me, then plant your seed in Deidre while I watch."

"What are you waiting for?" asked Deidre as he squirmed. "Don't you want to join us?"

"Y-yes," he exclaimed as his face grew red, "but I-I wound up...wedging myself in here."

Lydia sat up, crossed her arms and griped, "Quit fooling around. If you don't want to join us, just say so."

"I do!" he cried. "I'm really stuck! Please...someone help me!" Turning to Vincent he begged, "Hey, Vince, I'm so sorry for what happened with Brigit. Can you help?"

"I dunno," he replied. "I'm still pretty broken up about it."

"You really are stuck," acknowledged Lydia. "I'll call 911."

"Wait!" he begged. "I-I'm covered in spooge. I came...a few times. I couldn't help it. Don't let them find me like this."

"You? A few times?" asked Lydia as she tapped her phone. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Aloysius, Deidre, and Vincent began to dress as she put the phone to her ear. "Hello," she complained as the operator answered. "Eighty-one Green Hill Road. My husband's stuck in the dumbwaiter shaft...no, I'm quite serious." She sighed as she ended to call. "Any offers on the painting?" she asked.

"I feel awkward with Gavin's face stuck in the wall watching us," complained Deidre as she tugged up her skirt.

"It is kinda' weird," admitted Lydia. "I'll be right back."

She returned only seconds later, wearing a sundress. Tossing a pair of sandals to Deidre, she explained, "Put these on. We can walk around the pond and discuss it while they pry Gavin out of his little spy office."

Lydia sauntered over and touched Gavin's nose. Bending down, she produced both pairs of panties. "We don't need these for a simple walk around the pond," she purred. "Besides, our vaginas need to negotiate a price. Gavin knows they do all the talking."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" asked Deidre.

Lydia wiped her panties into the cleft of her oozing apex, saucing them with a sizeable semen stain. Stretching them over Gavin's head, she asked, "Is this what you were thinking?"

"You read my mind. Stretch mine over him, too...and stain 'em up good."

"Come on!" begged Gavin as Lydia pulled them down like a blindfold. "Stop joking! I'll...I'll give them a huge discount on the painting!"

Lydia's nails scratched his cheek as she kissed his forehead through the dainty garments. "Sit tight, love," she whispered. "This is my sale. It's a matter of principle. We'll leave the door open."

He heard the studio door close as sirens blared in the distance.

An hour later, Gavin sat on the Murphy bed, staring at the plaster-rubble on the floor beneath the hacked open hole where the dumbwaiter had been. He paid no heed as the door clicked open and Lydia showed Deidre in.

"Wanna hear some good news?" asked Lydia.

"Your vaginas are opening an appraisal firm?"

"You should be so lucky," she replied, dropping a check in his lap. "That's your twenty. The rest I keep."

"I won't ask."

"So what did the firemen have to say?" asked Deidre.

"Said it happens all the time," he quipped.

"That doesn't surprise me," she replied, sitting to his left.

"So tell me," urged Gavin. "Did you buy the painting because you liked it?"

"Why else would I buy it?"

"Maybe some final act of humiliation?"

"Humiliation is free," she offered, placing her palm on his thigh. "And usually self inflicted. I much prefer raising a man's spirits over lowering them."

He turned to Lydia as she sat to his right. "For what it's worth," he admitted, "I learned a few lessons."

"I'm listening," she acknowledged.

"Well, the spying thing...that goes without saying. But I learned...re-learned...how gorgeous and beautiful you are. Watching men enjoy you...it hurt, but I have a new appreciation for you. I want to do what it takes to please you, whatever that is."

"But you and your silly spy booth denied me of something I'd secretly looked forward to for a long time."

"Denied? I-I don't get it. You didn't seem to be lacking anything."

"But I was," she purred. "Sharing is more than performing. I wanted to watch you."

"Well, Deidre's here," he urged.

"But Aloysius left with Vincent," she lamented. "You wouldn't expect her to offer herself without him present, would you?"

"I have an idea," chimed Deidre, tapping the screen on her phone to send a text.

An instant later, her phone chimed with a return message. "Now there's a novel idea," offered Lydia as Deidre showed her the screen. "That's sweet of him."

"Wh-what?' asked Gavin.

"He wants me to draw a sketch," answered Lydia, grabbing Gavin's charcoal kit and opening the pad on her lap.

Shedding her clothes, Deidre giggled and asked, "Stockings on or—?"

"On!" he interrupted. "Just tell me I don't have to hold still."

"Don't be silly," sassed Lydia. "Of course you do."

Fifteen minutes later, Gavin knelt on his hands and knees with his stiff cock buried in Deidre's warm confines. They peered in each other's eyes as she lay with her legs spread.

"Don't look like you're going to kiss her," urged Lydia. "It's sexuality, not love."

"I came in her without taking a single stroke," he replied. "She came too...just frozen here."

"I'll vouch for him on that," purred Deidre, keeping her gaze fixed on his. "You gotta try this sometime, Lydia. Have Gavin sketch you with Aloysius. Maybe one with Vince, too."

As the imagery of her suggestion played before his mind's eye, the tingling voltage returned to his jewels. His shaft pulsed, spurting a series of weak but blissful jets over the warm tissues wrapping it. Deidre laughed and wiggled her waist, rubbing her semen-coated walls over his failing prowess and calling it back to semi-rigidity. "I don't believe it," he moaned. "I think we should patent this technique."

"You said vaginas can talk," joked Deidre. "So this doubles as a beejay."

"Ta da!" chimed Lydia, showing her work.

"What the hell is that?" asked Gavin. "Why am I dressed like a fireman?"

"It's my impression piece," she sassed, tapping the pad with her finger. "That is a fireman. See? You're peeking out from the hole in the wall back here."

"Touché," he offered, tucking his elbows under Deidre's stocking-covered knees. Blood throbbed back into his tool, recharging his prowess for another round as he spread her legs wide and began thrusting in and out of her. "Wait'll you see how I draw you."

12