A Matter of Taste Ch. 02

Story Info
More cross-dressing with Barb.
1.1k words
4.39
54k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barb called me at my office around 11:30 and told me to wear the sexiest outfit I could assemble. She promised to pick me up at six o'clock sharp. We had spent a lot of time together over the past six days and since my wife and kids would be home the next day she had planned a special night for us. Barb and I have been fucking all week and she said that she wanted to introduce me to some of her friends.

I left the office early to prepare for our special evening. I took a quick shower and shaved my legs and underarms. I wanted to look extra special tonight since I didn't know when I would get the chance to dress in public again. I pulled on my favorite black lace panties, and a black strapless longline bra, hooking the snaps in front and twisting it around my torso. I loved how tight it was. I inserted my breast forms and pulled on a very tight lycra and lace open-bottom girdle. I rolled on black fish-net stockings and attached the six straps. Four-inch fuck me pumps and my black shoulder length wig was the exact look I was going for.

I went way over the line with my makeup and looked like a thousand dollar a night hooker. I put on my wife's black velvet cocktail dress, applied long fake nails, and painted them a light pink to match my lipstick. I accessorized with big hoop earrings and a choker. I was ready by six o'clock so I rolled a couple of joints, fired one up, and put the other one in my purse.

At exactly six-thirty Barb walked into the kitchen and gave me a big wet kiss. I handed her the joint and she took a couple of long pulls on it. She admired my outfit and before we left she got on her knees, pushed up my skirt and girdle, and proceeded to suck me off and fill her mouth with a big hot load of my cum. She immediately stood and planted an open mouth kiss on my lips which allowed the cum to slide down my throat.

She told me she had planned a night of dinner, drinking, and dancing, but we were to make one stop at her friend Kim's to pick her up. Two other women, Caroline and Liz would meet us at the Blue Dolphin Grille. I knew Kim and her husband Tom quite well so I was a little hesitant to go to the door. Barb insisted that Tom wouldn't be home and that Kim was expecting us in for a glass of wine.

Of course Tom answered the door. He didn't recognize me, but it would only be a matter of time since he couldn't take his eyes off of my legs and ass. Kim winked at me and we went to the study where she poured out a nice merlot.

The door rang and in walked Liz and Caroline with their husbands. Barb just laughed at me when matter-of-factly Liz's husband Joe said, "Hiya Mike! nice ass!"

Everyone in the room then laughed and my knees buckled and I almost fainted. I was utterly embarrassed and ran from the room. Barb and Tom ran after me and tried to console me. I was ruined! My secret was out and I was a laughing stock. How could I ever face these folks again?

Barb kissed me and said it was alright. Tom put his arm on my shoulder and said, "You know buddy, you look very sexy." He paused a moment then pulled me close and tenderly kissed me. I couldn't believe it! I'm not gay! What is going on here!

I kissed him back. We embraced and he lovingly hugged me as he slipped his tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues danced as he pulled me close. Oh my God! His hard cock poked my leg. His big dick poked me in my leg and I loved it! I let my hand fall and brushed it against his beefy dick. It looked like a big sausage in his pants. I just had to see his cock!

Barb quietly left the room and I grabbed Tom's cock. "Want to see it baby?" he asked. "Oh my, yes Tom please!" I begged. He unzipped his fly and pulled out a beautiful smooth thick cock. "Taste it honey", he moaned, "Suck my dick, suck it like the whore you look like." Could this be happening? Before I knew it I was on my knees swallowing as much of his cock as I could. I had never sucked another man's cock before, but it came so naturally to me. I loved the taste and texture of his cock.

In short order I was pumping his big rod with my hands as I bobbed up and down on the meaty shaft. And then he came. His hot cum exploded in my mouth as he pulled his cock from my throat. I gulped his cum as quickly as I could and then he shot two long steams of jism on my chin and neck. He then rubbed his spent cock on my cheek and pulled me to my feet. He then led me by the hand to a bedroom upstairs.

Joe was already there sitting on the bed. He was slowly stroking his fair sized cock and Tom pushed me to the floor in front of him. I opened my mouth and Joe forcefully rammed his cock deep into my throat. I gagged but he didn't stop. He began to fuck my mouth and throat and he held my head with two hands. I could barely catch my breath he was pumping so fast. He didn't last very long, but he when he came it filled my mouth and I swallowed every drop.

My own cock was throbbing and needed relief too. I began to rub it knowing I would cum quickly myself.

Then Vincent walked in. He pushed me back on the bed and spread my legs. Oh no! I thought he was going to fuck my ass!

I really wasn't ready for that to happen and he noticed my apprehension. "Don't worry doll, he said. He spread my legs apart and freed my hard cock from my panties. He tenderly stroked it and then went down on me, taking my hard cock into his mouth. I came almost immediately. He took every drop of my cum and then he kissed me and deposited it into my mouth.

By this time Barb reappeared wearing a big black strap-on dildo but that is another story for another time…