A Matter of Time Ch. 09

Story Info
Life tries to get in the way of love.
1.9k words
4.57
12k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber, a neighbor who lived next to Victoria Church and Marty Rochester, was pretty sure B-97 had played "When I See You Smile" 19 times in the last two hours, but it was a popular song.

She tried to smile through the cock in her mouth, looking up to a lover named Jason. Or was it Jimmy? She really wasn't sure. She'd met him at the IU Bookstore a few hours later and he seemed cute enough. And he'd made her laugh.

Amber, who Vicki and Martin Rochester knew would die in a three-car wreck on Interstate 40 near Memphis in 1998 in a triple fatal wreck killing a scientist and a minister, ran her tongue along Jason-Jimmy's erection and spread her legs.

But it was 1989, and Amber didn't know of her time-traveling neighbors. All she knew was she wanted love, and had found some lust along the way.

She teased her wetness as two fingers launched an invasion on her clit and pussy. She loved how men became harder as she played with her trimmed pubic area and inside her cunny. She slurped on Jason-Jimmy's heat and anticipated him fucking her. She hadn't been laid in a few days, although she'd sucked enough cock that it seemed like she should have been.

"Yeah, you're a dirty bitch," Jason-Jimmy pronounced as he fucked Amber's face. "Fucking little slut."

A part of her was turned on. She liked men feeling powerful. A part of her was turned off. She wanted to be called beautiful, even with a cock in her mouth. Especially with a cock in her mouth.

But she hoped Jason-Jimmy would call her beautiful as he began fucking her in just a few minutes. They could find love together in sex and lust and smiles. "When I See You Smile ..." just like the song.

Jason-Jimmy started grunting. She'd only been sucking his cock for a few minutes but, alas, he was on the cusp.

She pulled his cock from his mouth. "No, not yet," she asked.

"Bitch, suck it. Suck it all out now!"

Amber accepted her fate. He'd seemed like a nice, funny, sexy frat guy. Now, he was just a man about to cum. She inhaled his hardness deeply as she felt the 5 inches of penis shaking and erupting into her mouth in two heavy jets of orgasm.

"Mmmmmm.... yeah, swallow, slut."

She had every intention, until he called her a slut. She pressed the cum out of the back of her throat onto Jason-Jimmy's rapidly softening penis, coating it with the white mucus of lust.

"Gross, slut," he said. "That's nasty." He besmirched her in his tone and laughter. She wished she'd not said hi to him. He grabbed Amber's favorite bra, a 34B top that nicely displayed her 36C chest, and wiped his cum off along it.

Jason-Jimmy pulled up his tight buttonfly jeans and pulled his Izod shirt back over his chest. "Nasty bitch, thanks for everything," he said. He walked out of her apartment without offering his number or a handshake.

Amber hated herself in these moments. She felt like this anytime she had sex with Owen down in Memphis. He'd been her high school basketball coach who was married to a former player. But -- the summer before she started at IU -- he'd seduced her while she was working at a ribs joint. Sure, he was married with three kids, but he was always nice to her and had said they could be a couple in a few years -- when the kids were old enough to understand divorce.

She wiped off the excess cum from her chin. She wondered about love. There was Danny, who joined the Army and was stationed in Germany. They were best friends forever and ... maybe ... that was actual love. She loved getting his letters in the mail and she regularly sent him some as well.

Owen was close to home, even if he was far from her heart. Danny was the opposite. He'd signed up for four more years. Maybe after this enlistment was up, they could become a couple. That was years away, though. Amber ran the bath hot and took off her socks. She pulled an orange dildo out from a hidden spot in her bathroom cabinetry and grabbed some K-Y jelly with it.

Amber was a beautiful girl; standing 5 feet 7 inches with long, straight brown hair and possessed green eyes. Her body would be envied by many models for the fullness of her breasts and curves of her hips.

She slowly assailed her pussy with the dildo, her legs and hips rising out of the water. She lifted her legs out as she felt the toy slip past her lips and deep into her heat. Amber quickened her pace of the assault on her body -- an invasion of pleasure into the borders of her cunt. Her wrist knew the movements that would lead to her surrender.

She tried to imagine how her lovers would treat her. She thought about Jason-Jimmy cumming in her mouth and leaving -- it didn't turn her on. She thought about Owen bending her over and slapping her ass while he fucked her, his left hand -- with his wedding band on it -- pawing her left breast as he owned her. She fucked herself faster thinking of the sin. Then she imagined being with Danny; the boy she knew, but not in a Biblical way. She wondered what he would be like if he made love to her.

She grunted audibly as the warm water splashed her body, waves washing upon her breasts as she masturbated. Choosing between lust and love was never easy. But, right now, her body was. Lubricated initially by the K-Y, her own juices were slickening the walls of her cunny now as she advanced the invasion of her body.

Her nipples hardened, her back arching, Amber began a long, sustained orgasm of surrender onto the dildo. She fucked herself hard through the pleasure and squealed in capitulation to the moment.

The stress was broken. Her body was appeased. She languidly ran her bath loofah along her belly and over her breasts. She wanted a lover to touch her like this. Slowly. All day.

After a while, she got out of the tube and dried off. She rinsed off her dildo, dried it off and hid it again.

She decided to get her mail downstairs and put on jeans and a T-shirt for the excursion.

As Amber walked out, she saw Victoria Church and Marty Rochester exiting their apartment -- looking -- requited. They were in love. And they glowed like they'd just made love. If Marty fucked her face, she thought, at least he told her she was beautiful with his cock in her mouth.

Marty and Victoria waved hello and were about to follow Amber down the stairs when their phone began ringing. Victoria walked back into the apartment. She always answered it.

"Hello? Oh, hi Mother," she said. "I was planning on calling you after dinner tonight," she said.

Victoria's family, in Oklahoma, had already eaten. Her mother was sounding perturbed, but Martha wasn't sure why.

"I need to tell you about today," Victoria said. "I was attacked by some man, Mother, but Marty saved me."

Her mother rebuked her on the phone.

"What were you wearing?" she demanded.

"What I normally wear to class, Mother."

"I don't believe you," she said. "The Bible says our punishment is swift. Maybe the attack was your punishment for attending such a liberal school and being such a liberal-minded child."

"No, Mother," Victoria pleaded. "It wasn't that. Marty was nearby and ... he saved me."

"Marty is the one who needs saving," her mother said. "Now, I called to let you know your father has made some decisions. This is your last semester at that so-called school. We have arranged a marriage for you here to Pastor Jebidiah Morris. In the meantime, you will work as his church."

"No, Mother. I can't do that."

"It has already been decided, Victoria. Do not forget your commandment: Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord has commanded," she said, quoting the Old Testament.

Victoria burned within. Vicki talked about a falling out between her and her parents. Maybe it was going to happen no matter what. She started to cry.

"NO, Mother! I want to marry Marty."

"Listen, you little moll! We didn't raise you to defy your parents or defile the property of your Lord. Your body is not to be touched by a man who is not a man of the Lord. And Marty is unclean! Pastor Morris is -- and he has accepted our offer for you. Now, you have a few more months before you WILL return here and marry Pastor Morris! But your Christmas will be here -- and you will NOT return to that abomination of a city you're in right now!"

Marty had walked back inside and was watching his future wife breaking down on the phone. Tears leaked down from her eyes and her composure was lost.

She didn't know what to do, but she realized what had happened before. When she told her mother of her rape, she was deemed a whore and not good for Pastor Morris. Her parents had cut her off in shame rather than try to help her in her darkest hours.

And, because of that, there was no objection when she married Marty. She was considered desecrated and worthless.

She wondered if she would ever see her family again.

"Mother," she said. "I love you. I love Father. And I'm sorry, but I am going to marry Marty and make a life with him. Not a minister. I know this is love. I know we're together forever. I know he will stand by me in good and bad times. And, if this is the last time you ever hear my voice, I want my last words to be these: I feel sorry for you and your choices but I love you."

Victoria hung up the phone slowly. She was certain her mother would have a rebuke, but that wasn't what Victoria wanted to hear tonight. Her day had been crazy. She'd masturbated and been attacked by a rapist and played with her fiancé as a naked couple. Losing her family was a terrible way to end the evening, but there is always tomorrow, and time allows for forgiveness.

The two 20-year-olds walked back out of their apartment and began down the staircase as Amber walked up the stairs. The look of love on Victoria's face was replaced with one of humiliation. Amber understood that. The difference between a man fucking your face with a gentle caress of your cheeks saying I love the way you make me feel and a man fucking your face and cumming in your mouth without warning, with a grunt and a demeaning comment.

"You OK?" Amber asked.

"No," Victoria answered as she proceeded down past the neighbor. Outside the glass of the door, she noticed her 55-year-old self standing with her boyfriend's 55-year-old counterpart.

Vicki looked saddened as the new memories were plugged into her head.

The two women embraced.

"I'm so sorry," the 55-year-old said.

"Do I ever ... get to see any of them again?"

"I don't know," Vicki said. "I know I never did after this day, but I don't know if we can change the timeline -- or if it is just hardwired that we become disenfranchised from Mother and Father."

"We'll figure it out," Marty said.

"Yes. Yes we will," Martin agreed.